Twelve Nights Ch. 11

Story Info
Eleven for dinner.
3.3k words
4.5
21.2k
00

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/16/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Daevious
Daevious
15 Followers

Morning had faded to early afternoon by the time Mandy crept into the shower. When she emerged, she found William was gone and Beth had been tied to the kitchen table. Rebekka was feeding her grapes and tormenting the bound woman with her fingers. Jerome was sipping tea, watching the tableau.

Her own lover, Sandra, stumbled with bleary eyes out of the bedroom, took in the scene on the dining room table, and let out a small, wistful sigh. She gathered her own coffee cup and moved to the bathroom. Mandy watched her still-red bottom wiggle as she went in to grab a shower. Sandra was going to play with herself, Mandy knew, the scene on the table was right up her alley.

Mandy grabbed a bowl and cereal, planting herself at the foot of the table between Beth's legs. She smiled while watching the show; now and again her fingers would creep out and tickle Beth's feet. Each time Beth would howl in protest, trying to wiggle away. Mandy just watched as she oozed during the protests, her sex spasming in time to the wiggles.

Her lover crept up behind, nibbling on her neck, hands cupping her breasts. Mandy sighed and leaned back into Sandra's torso, loving the feel of skin on skin. "I have another surprise for you, lover." Sandra slid onto the chair near Mandy, moving a small envelope from the counter to sit in front of the fire-haired woman.

Mandy snatched up the envelope, licking her lips in anticipation. She'd moved past the dread butterflies; every night had ended gloriously so far. More fun tonight!

"On the eleventh day of Christmas, my lover gave to me, Eleven mouths a' nibbling, and an orgasm from her tongue. -S."

Mandy looked up at the others. Beth had raised her head up, grinning down over her body. "Your turn tonight, firebutt." She dropped her head back, laughing.

Mandy lurched out of the chair, leaning forward and descending on Beth's sex. "I'll give you a turn." Her mouth descended; moments later Beth was screaming into an orgasm, thrashing about on the table. The others watched intently. Mandy pulled her legs up on the table, straddling Beth's torso. She began tickling Beth mercilessly. As Beth began to hyperventilate, Sandra reached out and grabbed one of Mandy's hands. Rebekka took the other.

Mandy took a deep breath, biting her lower lip. She had made a puddle on Beth's stomach; she was flushed. Sandra looked into the eyes, wild and fearful, speaking quiet words to calm the eruption. Beth was shaking beneath Mandy's thighs; another orgasm was rolling along through her body.

Rebekka and Sandra pulled Mandy down, walking her to the couch slowly. Mandy's mind was racing, her breath coming in short gasps. The women slowly calmed her down, now holding her as she sobbed.

"I... I... don't. Can't. Tickle. No. Can't." Sandra took her face in the slender hands and kissed her tears away.

"Love, you've been tied down – lots of times. What's wrong?" Sandra was confused by her lover's reaction.

"That was sex," deep breath, Mandy searched for words, "this is... is torment. Tickling. Nibbling." Her eyes closed, the flush spreading along her breasts. She started to quiver with the thoughts, a small climax making her tremble. "Oh my god. No. I don't want, can't want." Her fingers played with her clit ring, another small orgasm building up inside.

Sandra looked over at Rebekka and smiled. Her lover was freaked out by her own wants. Another point to William; Mandy was wound tight with the idea. Her attack at Beth's taunt spun in Sandra's head. Feathers. Definitely feathers. Rebekka shuddered at the change in Sandra's smile – it reminded her of William.

William returned in the early afternoon, placed a half dozen gifts under the tree, and moved to free Beth from the table. Everyone except Mandy had taken more turns at the bound woman. Beth was giggling as she got off the table. William held out a box for her.

She ripped off the paper like an impatient child; a squeal of pleasure made everyone stare. Beth had dropped the package and jumped into William's arms, covering his laughing face with kisses. She dropped down, picked up the package and ran to the bathroom, giggling all the way.

William turned, shrugging his shoulders. Jerome raised his teacup in salute. William came over and availed himself of the hot water and a teabag. Beth strutted out of the bathroom in moments, twirling like a runway model in the center of the room.

Jerome let out a low whistle. Rebekka poked him, "Why don't you get me things like that?" Her eyes were wide as well.

Mandy and Sandra stopped fooling about on the couch, eyes glued to Beth.

The dress was crimson silk, cut on a bias from the tip of one hip nearly to the ankle on the other side. The bodice was corseted; Beth's medium breasts were lifted, enlarged. The cleavage looked amazing. Above the strapless bust line trailed a series of rubies; five leading up to a broad golden choker. More rubies and diamonds studded the front of the necklace. New chandelier earrings in ruby and diamond cascaded from Beth's lobes. The knee high boots, matching the dress exactly, completed the ensemble.

"My lady in red, absolutely beautiful, my Beautiful." All of them could hear him capitalize the word. Beth blushed and bowed to him, eyes sparkling. Rebekka ran to change, followed at a leisurely pace by Jerome. Mandy started to get up and Sandra stopped her with a kiss.

"You've all the clothes you need for dinner, firebutt." Mandy slapped her red bottom as she wiggled to go dress. Sandra stuck her tongue out, strutting into the bedroom.

Beth plopped down next to Mandy, running her hands over the pierced nipples. "How did it feel, really?" Her voice was intent. Mandy's head jerked around, eyes wide at Beth.

"It... hurt, for a bit. Then it took a while to get used to. Like someone touching and tugging softly all the time." She sighed, trembling a little. "It feels good to have people play with them, all of them." She regarded Beth, looking at the woman so changed over a couple months. "What's it like, being on the table?"

Beth giggled, blushing. "It's like you are the whole world. Nothing else matters but you. Everyone is looking at you, feeling you," Beth trembled, her voice quivering with need, "It's like heaven, the torment." A deep sigh, followed by another giggle, close to Mandy's ear, "I came while just waiting, that first time. No one touched me. The anticipation just..." breath in short gasp, "... exploded." The last word made Mandy tingle from her nipples down to her toes. Her hands were shaking, unable to be still. Beth kissed her earlobe, softly. Mandy thrashed into an orgasm, uncontrolled.

Mandy came down, trembling, hearing Beth's laughter beside her. William was watching them both over the edge of his paper; his eyes nearly set Mandy off again.

Mandy was in a haze as the others emerged from the bedroom. Sandra stalked out in a silver gown that clung to her slender form; the halter neck allowed the back to plunge to below her hips. The hips were silt to the waist; the whole skirt really just a front and back panel joined by a silver bauble at the point of her hips. Mandy's eyes tracked her lover, wanting to untangle the braid down her back, smudge the silver lipstick, make tears run over the bright mascara and shadow. She wanted her lover more than ever.

Jerome strode out next, a crisp white linen suit and pale lavender shirt making the purple-black of his skin startlingly clear. He smiled, at Mandy, giving a little twirl for her. She remembered the feel of his body, her own responded forcefully to the show. Swallowing hard, she realized that she'd not touch tonight. Her hands fluttered in her lap, trying to settle.

Rebecca came out finally, a Goth wet dream in black vinyl. The top was cut like a t-shirt, clinging tight. The sides were open to laces; the shirt moved with her breathing, like a second skin. Nipples showed plainly erect. The effect was more like body paint than clothing. The pants were cut identically; side and fly lacings bringing the material tight to Rebekka's slender form. Her belly and skin showed white against the mirror black of the clothing. Her hair was loose and straight, a brush in dye making it blue-black. Lips blackened and eyes outlined in the same blue-black as her hair, Rebekka was a vamp defined.

William held out a collar and leash to Sandra. It was rhinestones and silver, the leash a braid of sparkling beads. Sandra accepted it, then moved to Mandy. Mandy sat stock still as the collar closed, her pulse throbbing in her sex and nipples, the throbbing making her crazy. A tug on the collar and she followed Sandra's swaying hips to the elevator. She could smell sex in the confines of the elevator; her own arousal and that of the others.

The elevator arrived at the ground floor; Mandy took a breath and followed her lover. She strutted proudly, proclaiming her devotion with her nudity as she walked. She was unprepared for the sudden turn; they weren't leaving the hotel. The group walked into the open foyer, moving to a table set under draped gauze. Other guests were standing by the bar, sipping at drinks. The gauze closed behind the arrivals; a table was set with eleven chairs.

Sandra turned to Mandy, holding her face in her hands, and kissed her deeply. "Lover, lay on the table. For me." Her voice trembled, fear undercutting her words. Mandy looked at the table, suddenly understanding. There were no bonds; the only thing keeping Mandy on the table would be Sandra's command. Mandy's mouth went dry.

"Yes, mistress." Her body was trembling. William, of all people, stepped to her side, offering his hand to steady her as she moved onto the table. He made sure she lay correctly, head to the proper end.

He bent over to kiss her, whispering, "Good girl, Mandy. You'll be fine." He straightened, stepping over to the bar. His words felt like chains on her wrists. It steadied her will; the chains were welcome. She could see them in her mind, anchoring her to the surface. The anticipation started to build. Her nipples rose to their full height, aching. Her sex began to redden and swell under the fiery patch of pubes.

The gauze hid the details of the garden party; it was unusual, but not unique. Other hotel guests thought they could see a red-haired woman laying on a table; some lingered, trying to make out the details hidden in the cloth. Some stayed even longer, when the cries started.

The group gathered at the table, Mandy a creamy centerpiece with her red hair spread about. Mandy studied the other six at the party. The tattooed man from two days prior was seated at her elbow, black tux and bow tie hiding the artwork from prying eyes. Mandy recalled his taste on her tongue. Next to him was a woman slightly smaller than Rebekka, in formal kimonos. Her black hair was piled high on her head, held in place with a pair of sticks. Her skin was nearly translucent; lips painted a shocking red against the fairness of her skin. Eyes downward, she settled at the table.

Eddie, the bar owner, sat uncomfortably. His suit was tailored English wool; it didn't matter. He looked like he wanted to tear his tie off. He was obviously there at the behest of the slender woman sitting at his side. She was nearly as tall as William, spare, with hair going to silver grey. Her dress was worn elegantly, easily. She looked like a society matron, except for the wicked gleam in her eyes as she looked at William.

The final pair were at the foot of the table, dressed in matching colors. They could have been twins; one male and one female. Blonde hair tumbling to shoulders, metallic blue shirts matching their eyes. A black skirt for her; slacks for him. If they were twenty-one, Mandy thought, I'm a nun.

Sandra sat at the head of the table, surprising everyone but William, it seemed. He swirled brandy in a snifter and smiled at the look on the matron's face, then tipped it back and inhaled the alcohol. Her discomfort seemed to please him. He took the place at Sandra's right, Beth beside him. Jerome took his place at Sandra's left hand; Rebekka smiled as she settled her bottom and patted the seat beside her, motioning to the matron.

Mandy realized that other games were afoot tonight, pictured the bonds in her mind, grateful that she had only one task. Stay right here. Piece of cake. Her body tensed, the anticipation rising.

Sandra stood, raising her wineglass. "I salute your presence, my friends. I bid you welcome to my gathering."

William let loose with a "Cheers!" Beth giggled and sipped at her drink. Rebekka was squirming with private amusement; Jerome grinned. The woman's frown deepened; Eddie seemed to relax in contrast. The others raised glasses.

Most of the table looked expectantly at William. Jerome rose instead, holding his glass of Scotch aloft. "May your table be ever bountiful, gracious hostess." He bowed low.

The wait staff brought out baskets of hard rolls, slid a tray under Mandy's midsection, then dusted her stomach with spices and poured olive oil from her navel to her ribs. She squirmed some, the mental picture of cuffs the only thing keeping her from jumping out of her skin and running. Bread was torn, conversations began haltingly. Beth could not make out what was said. Her mind traced each trail of bread across her tummy.

Soup came next, with soft breadsticks. The blonde youth at the foot of the table took a warm stick from where they rested betwixt her thighs, pulling it along. It ruffled her trimmed patch, then slid along her sex, nudging the ring in her clit hood. She shuddered violently, leaking onto the tray under her bottom. He twisted the tip of the bread against her opening, sopping up her essence. He offered the stick to the woman across from him. She licked the underside, sucking it into her mouth like a cock.

Others laughed at the blatant foreplay; Sandra smiled at Mandy's control.

A chef wheeled a cart with roast beef and pork to the table, whetting his carving knife. Each thin slice was moved onto Mandy's body, a row from her breast to her hip. It was excruciatingly arousing. Mandy shuddered as small climaxes flowed from her warmed skin to her sex. She wanted to touch herself, nearly did, then the vision of the missing bonds pulled her arms back up.

"She nearly came out of control, young lady." The matron's voice, cutting across the good humor.

"She nearly did, but did not," Sandra was trying to sound assured, nearly making it. "She will please me."

Rebekka snorted alongside. "Mother, do hush." She rounded on the woman, red flushing her cheeks. "That was unaccountably rude. We all saw; the slave did not fail."

Slave. Wow. Mandy shifted, realizing that was her place. Another shudder came. I want to please Sandra, please my mistress. She glanced at William. His eyes approved. She steadied down, holding his eyes, anchored by the force of his gaze. Someone poked her with a fork; it didn't matter. Fingers traced her sex, using her essence to flavor their food. William ate sparingly, never removing his eyes from hers. Mandy's eyes closed now and again as orgasms rose and fell. Whenever she opened them he was still there.

Dessert was served, puffs of chocolate and vanilla cream placed on her overheated skin. William turned away, nodding to Sandra. Sandra reached out, touching Mandy's wrists. "You may move your limbs freely, slave. You may not touch where you are pierced. You may not rise. You may touch and thrash to your hearts content, as it will please me." Mouths descended on her, taking the cream from her body.

The orgasm spread from the touches on her body; she screamed out, incoherent, proclaiming her devotion to her mistress. William laughed then, something triumphant in his tone.

When Mandy came down, the group had moved away from her. A last dollop of cream sat above her dripping sex. Sandra had come around the table, slithering up in a shimmer of silver. "My dessert, taken freely of mine own will." Mandy saw William lay a hand on the shoulder the matron (his sister?). She looked at him, he firmly shook his head. She stopped to watch.

Sandra's mouth descended. Mandy started coming before the lips touched her flesh. The dollop of cream slid down, hanging on the golden ring for a moment. Sandra's questing tongue caught it there, then slid underneath. Another scream of pleasure, thrashing. Mandy's eyes caught Beth's; the secret smile underneath let Mandy reach another level of pleasure.

It ended too soon, Sandra rising to stand at the foot of the table, her face smeared with Mandy's juices. Unsteady legs held her upright; she raised a trembling glass in salute. "I thank you all for your attendance, fare well and fare happily."

Jerome raised his glass in response, "Fair lady, our thanks for sharing your bounty with us this evening. Until we are blessed by your presence again, farewell." He gave his courtly bow, bending low. Staff came in, cleaning up tables. The couples moved to the exit one pair at a time.

Eddie took his lady's arm firmly, despite her struggles, and walked her to the entry. William gave her a kiss, not at all like a brother. She was holding a retort back, the protocol of the event not allowing any more talk. As Eddie moved her through the fold in the gauze William's hand shot out. His hand landed on her bottom with a sound like a gunshot. She squeaked and jumped; outraged and aroused at the same time. William's other hand closed the draping gauze as her mouth opened, cutting off all conversation.

Jerome waited, holding Rebekka on his lap silently. He looked at William, who moved his hand to his chest, then held up a single finger. William took Beth's arm and escorted her to the edge of the world, this world. He lifted the gauze and took her out into the other world, when they crossed over she began to giggle and blush, clinging to his arm. Then the curtain fell and they were gone for the night, beyond the veil of this world.

Jerome picked Rebekka up, carrying her in his arms. He gave another bow, then walked to the curtain. They left the world softly, moving away. Mandy was still on the table, flushed and weak from her ordeal. She heard a rustle of cloth, then felt her lover's naked body against her own. "I love you, firebutt. Wanna go make out in the hotel room?"

Mandy crushed her in a fierce hug, trying to meld their bodies together. Tears flowed down her face, sobs wracking her body. Sandra held her through the struggles, kissing away the tears as they fell. Sandra helped Mandy off the table, the two walking hand in hand, naked, to the veil of the world. They strode through together, moving to the elevator. A few sets of eyes watched, having waited, and were not disappointed in what they saw.

The glass elevator climbed towards the penthouse, carrying the two away from prying eyes. They didn't notice anyone else; the world was their own.

Daevious
Daevious
15 Followers