Twenty Four Hours

Story Info
A Romantic/Erotic Day Between A Married Couple.
6.2k words
3.81
14.9k
5
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers

Getting out of the shower, I watched him on the bed leaning up on one elblow, totally naked with that wanting smile on his face. He looked back at me and he did not have to say anything as his fingers slowly massaged his hardness. A gestured silent invitation of what he wanted.

It had been a few days since I was able to ride him. I too was wanting desperately. To get the most out of him was going to be obvious. This was going to be hot sticky sex and I was going to call "his shots" literally. My gift and a long ride to a wonderful climax for us both.

His teasing was usual. Over the years we had grown to know what was to be expected like all healthy sexual couples. He had aloud to let his chest hairs grow, which I loved with shaved face and clearly shaved pubes around his cock and balls, enhancing them, drawing my attention to them. I smiled, removing my bathrobe and kneeled on the bed beside him, letting him gently cosset each of my breasts softly, giving attention to my aroused nipples whilst I took his throbbing cock in my grip.

He lay back, moaning softly to my touches, my stroking whilst he slightly raised his hips in response. He was not far from coming. He had either anticipated having sex while I was in the shower, or the sight of me watching him stroking had him in a state of almost on edge. Each time I moved my grip upwards around the base of his glans, tiny streams of precum began to emerge, running over my playful fingers.

I was not going to waste his "gift" for me. I so much needed it there and then as my love juices began to flow between my yOni lips. I took him into my mouth and slowly began to suck, using my grip to pump him gently to his orgasmic release, filling my mouth with warm loads of thick man cum. With my other hand and fingers I began to play with my clitty, already swollen with my excitement.

His creamy gift seemed to continue coming, filling my mouth with more warm spunk with its exquisite taste. I let him taste my juices from my fingers, he sucked and moaned louder, calling out my name. It was what he wanted, even though still fresh and almost tasteless after my shower, the thought it was my juices seemed to drive him crazy. The best was yet to come as I swallowed and held his flaccid yet still half erect cock in my hand...

We both exchanged words of love and devotion to each other, embarking into a deep meaningful passionate kiss.

During our passionate kissing he did not mind the taste of his own cum on our tongues and lips. I straddled him, locking his cock firmly between my yOni lips and waiting for him to harden once more. I could feel the heat of his balls between my buttocks as we continued to kiss.

I loved it when he called me offensive names in my ear. My favourite was "You fucking dirty slutty cunt." For some reason it made me feel good, so true and he knew it I suppose. A description I earned over the years of my sexual freedom. But obscene though it was. I would be deeply offended if someone told me that if I was not in the throes of love making.

He requested to "eat me out" which had been a while. Over the months I had transformed the way he did it slowly, so that he would make it feel more like it was another woman doing it to me, knowing that I needed that fem-on-fem intimate contact of making love through meaningful oral sex because I missed my female lover.

We moved to the couch where I could get comfortable and slide forward. He moved between my raised thighs and I was wide and open. It was up to him to make me feel a deeply sexual woman as I prepared myself for some amazing orgasms. I hope he was ready to take my releases and drink my love until I was taken to my ultimate. I was so hot, there was no telling when that would be.

He gazed up at me as he moved in closer. Again, no words needed to be said.

He did exactly what I wanted him to do. He teased my waxed outer lips gently, round and round with his tongue using his fingers to open me wider, dipping them in so that I could feel them on my sensitive internal tissue, vaginal opening and pee hole. I could feel tingling running up and down my spine at the same time as my opening fully relaxed. My clitty, denied of attention was patiently waiting and then that first gentle touch with the tip of his tongue made me gasp. It felt like electricity had just shot through my body.

He placed two fingers inside of me and twisted, using his thumb on my clitty. He was in every sense finger fucking me, two then three, twisting them, perhaps a stray finger in your anus, and licking my clit with his adept tongue, slowly taking me to the edge. It became a combination of riding my orgasm and at the same time releasing my juices for him to swallow. When I groaned and cried out uncontrollably, he would remove his fingers and drink "my gift for him", anything from a trickle to a full squirt each time, depending on how wild it made me. Absolutely amazing!

Usually, I was always ready for more of those tiny (multiple) orgasms, barely recovering from the last and almost driving me into a state of unconsciousness. Once at that level, you can ignore your surroundings quite easily. It was you and your almost endless orgasms. You cannot forget the man doing that to you, as your hands reach out to his head to run your fingers through his hair. The more you do that, the more he gives until your whole body goes numb.

Once again, you both kiss passionately, showing both lust and love for one of nature's gifts. Sharing his fingers in your mouth gives that amazing taste of sex, made within your own deepest intimate parts. It was time to ride his cock and seek more pleasure.

When he stood up his cock was already standing to attention. He was incredibly hard, almost upright and dribbling with even more precum. It was obvious that the oral sex he had performed on me had made him intensely horny. I could not stop him from placing his idle fingers into my now wet and sticky yOni and sampling the taste as he took his cock in his hand, almost begging for more of my taste of sex.

We were both wanting. Our sexy venture was not over, but he now seemed the more desperate partner. I, the most willing. Whatever pleased him in foreplay also pleased me. He wanted me on the bed and to kneel, thighs open, doggy style. I hoped he would not enter me yet, but instead he turned me to the edge of the bed so that he could get his face between my buttocks, spreading them with his tongue licking my yOni lips and anus. It felt totally amazing, making me almost edge an orgasm, but I waited for it. His hand slapped my buttock hard. Whether I liked it or not, I had to take it and make him feel pleasured by doing it. He continued for a while, changing his slaps from one buttock to the other until he had enough. His cock still remained hard and erect, and he had consumed all of my love juices, for the present moment.

I took myself from the bed and held him tightly; deep passionate kisses to let him know that it was time to get down to our "shared" moment of sex. Riding that amazingly hard cock of his that would only fit part inside of me during the first few thrusts in the over excited state he was in.

He confessed to me that he wanted to fuck me doggy style. Having my preference to riding him "jockey" style I was disappointed. Riding him was always great for me and I began to wonder if I was being unreasonable? It was true; we had not done doggy style in months. It took away the enjoyable control I needed. With him being too hard for me, he tended to get too rough and it hurt sometimes. We think we are compatible, but not always. After giving birth twice, I am still unable to stretch for those ferocious thrusts he can make during his sexual excitement. Jockey style I can "adapt", having control over both our thrusts, mine especially.

My love for him goes very deep and I know it is visa versa. All those years he had put up with me safely having sex and at one point through my curiosity, he rescued me. I was the lucky one, not him. And so our marriage vows dictate that I now totally belong to him, no matter what, and I know he would never hurt me.

He sat on the bed and lay down, propping his head on the supporting pillows. A sign that he had agreed to my wishes. I gave him a smile in return as I straddled his hips, his cock now touching my belly. With both hands gripping his shaft gently I pulled back his foreskin exposing his very silky smooth glans wet with his precum. I loved the look and feel of his veins, pulsing and throbbing with his blood, almost wanting me to hand job or blow him once again. He returned his smile and that sound he made drawing in his breath which told me he was ready for whatever I had in mind to satisfy him.

I hitched myself up and placed his cock between my yOni lips, allowing myself to ease him into me gently. He was so hard, I concentrated on releasing my automatic kegels, so that I could get him deep inside. His eyes watched, no doubt feeling my initial tightness. He raised his hips slightly, anticipating a thrust inwards on his behalf. I could soon feel him deep inside of me, but as usual, not all of his entire length. His girth was no problem, which made that initial thrust downwards easy.

At last I was in my favourite position, leaning forwards with my hands on his shoulders as we once again passionately kissed. His cock now sliding nicely into place as I began my gentle slow jerks, feeling him exactly where I wanted. Both of us felt something good as we began to groan and thrust within each others time. This could now go on forever as far as I was concerned. He responded by holding onto my buttocks, spreading them to make things feel good and much more easier at that point. No spanking this time. Just squeezing gently.

To get the full effect of me riding him I knelt up, thighs across his hips. Soon, we were literally screwing like mad amidst our moans of ecstatic pleasure. I could feel his cock deep inside of me. The feel and sound of my own love juices had already lubricated our rhythm. Once more I could naturally tighten my kegels around his dick. My thrusting downwards was all it needed. My control on my edging orgasms one after another, and holding back on the "big one". His hands massaged my breasts, paying attention to twisting and pulling my nipples as I ran my manicured fingernails through his thick chest hair. I loved the feel of his chest hair in combination with my riding on his cock, no longer feeling so hard, but just right in the midst of my own creamy, sticky cum. The air was filled with the aroma of our sex, which only made us more excited.

After a while, he told me that he had cum, groaning out loudly. But there was no reason to say anything. I could feel him shoot his warm load into me and a sign for me to edge my final orgasm into my climax with his, long and prolonged, which he assured me was much better second time around in his case. My cries and quaking of amazing experience was well timed with his. It was always a mystery to him how I managed to achieve that, but it was simple. Compared to the number of orgasms he himself could achieve, I could easily amass more than him naturally.

He pulled me towards him, both of us wanting to show our affection in the usual way. And, in sex there was not only foreplay. I was a great admirer of "afterplay". Slowly his cock became flaccid and slid from my kegel grip with help of our juices. It would be hours before I could make him hard again But that did not stop him from fingering me, collecting our juices and placing his fingers in my mouth to suck. His method of afterplay no doubt?

My idea of afterplay was different and more romantic. We would share a shower together, but before soaping each other up I would want to taste our sex. We would both enter the shower and the cascade of refreshing warm water. He would stand and I would squat before him, gripping his thighs, taking the whole of his limp large cock into my mouth and throat as much as I could. The feel and taste was so devine, and looking up at his expression as he moaned increased my enjoyment even more.

I loved the way he would soap my hair, running his fingers through my dark blonde locks. It had always been a wish of his when I was younger to grow my hair longer, but that was for me to decide. There he would cross my personal line as it were. Even though today, since our marriage, we had special vows where I was his, I still kept some of those personal limits.

If I liked the taste on his cock I would deep throat, even though he was not erect. I loved to gag on it, covering it with my saliva. Over the past years I had learned how to deep throat on men, hard or soft. The most amazing way was to do it by gagging pleasantly. It was psychological. You were actually choking on a cock and giving him pleasure, which in turn would give you pleasure.

To my surprise, I must have been doing something good. I could feel him slightly hardening once more. We stood up facing each other in that warm cascade of water, kissing deeply, touching so sensitively our hyper erogenous zones as we began to finally wash each others bodies. This was one of many ways of afterplay to me.

It is always good to know those erogenous zones. Those parts of the body that when touched or caressed make you "turned on" or horny. My most exposed is my earlobes and inner thighs. Kiss or lick them and I go crazy, wanting more and most of all wanting sex if they are indulged too much.

That day we were all alone and in no fear of having our freedom restricted. After the shower we decided to remain as nature intended... naked, in the warm tropical sunshine of our villa swimming pool. There was plenty to drink. I had my merlot and him being a typical UK city body from Newcastle, he had his supply of cans of beer.

We were two people technically from different British backgrounds. I was I suppose, the more "cultured". Without me, we would not be living the lifestyle we had, and this I am sured commanded some control over him on my behalf despite our new marital situation. So far, marriage was good. Over the past years, I had been given sexual freedom and not many young mothers with partners had that position in life.

Whilst he was on the poolside li-lo, I returned to him to hand him another can of beer. It had been a good few hours since our last sexual playtime that morning, and despite the amount of beers he had drank over the past hours he was hard once more. I looked down at him and we cuddled-up. I was curious as to what made him so horny but never asked. I did not need to. That kiss he initiated and the way he ran the cold can along my thigh was enough. It was obvious he had wanting thoughts, but I was hungry for lunch.

We agreed to go into town for a late lunch, just a short cab ride away from our villa. Already it was becoming sunset as the days were still short even in the mid winter Mediterranean. But there was something he needed to do and that was fuck me doggy style before we embarked on our evening.

Again, there was that incompatability. I could not take it in my ass doggy style. I was not naturally made to take his cock without pain, him being big and me being small, and so the next best thing was obviously my yOni, which I could accommodate quite easily.

In his younger days he would often enjoy fucking in this way. Missionary or jockey was something rare until he and I met, and of course began fucking on a regular basis. The first sexual experience I had with him was giving him a casual blow job. No love involved although despite our age difference he was slowly making me "like" him until it turned into real love between us. He was surprised to find out that I was not a virgin, but from the occasional fucks, I was a blow job slut because I loved it so much no matter what age I shared oral sex with.

I began to kneel on the li-lo and leaned forwards so that my buttocks were in the highest point. That way he could stand comfortably to open me up. He used his fingers deep inside of me first stroking my g-spot to help make plenty of my creamy love juice. It felt good, but not as good as full penetration. I asked him to do me a favour and make me cum first so that I could enjoy a full orgasmic climax and make myself even more wet and sticky.

He slowly played with my clitty, fingertips pressing and turning until I could feel myself getting closer and closer by the second. Again, he began to call me offensive names which just made it all the more exciting. I was cumming hard and fast and did not expect such an amazing release. I do not often squirt so much, but this one I could feel and hear like it was a hose going off. It always surprises me where it all comes from, reinforcing the theory that most of it is actually pee.

This gave him no hesitation as he grabbed my buttocks and thrust deep inside of me as far as I could take him. Still riding my orgasm, I was almost oblivious to him. He held himself inside until I began to stop quaking and then took long slow strokes into me. The feel of his hardness was compensated by my kegels, tightening around him. I just hoped he would not spank me... something I really did not like.

I could feel his tightening grip on my buttocks and that tell tale hint that he was about to cum. His moaning turned to one long groan and then the breathless silence as I felt his body quake. I too was close to orgasm, but not quite, when I felt his load of gorgeous warm cum shoot deep into me. There was one thing he insisted upon which I allowed him to do and that was let his final load release between my yOni lips. I wished sometimes they were the lips around my mouth so that I could taste.

What I did do though was put my fingers inside of myself and smear his cum on my lips and tongue to share in a passionately deep kiss. He did not mind the varied tastes of his own cum and our sex.

He insisted I wore the tight burgundy figure hugging low cut dress he had recently purchased for me. The cost of which I was left guessing because it had been made by a private dressmaker in San Antonio. I loved it no matter what it cost and it was priceless. The only underwear he insisted upon was black lycra stockings and matching suspender belt. He himself had chosen his olive green jacket and black slacks, which left little to the imagination when he was aroused. He loved to use body language to flirt silently with other woman and those like me who liked their men to sport dark chest hair, a half buttoned white shirt. He looked good enough to eat before we had a chance to let the evening go by. No nightclubs this time. This was to be a romantic dinner for two at our favourite beach restaraunt.

Normally we would ask out local friends, whether a meal or a night out clubbing, but he explained to me how much he wanted this particular evening to be ours alone together. To me that was cool. We had never done such a thing in a long time and with our daughters staying with friends, the whole night and following morning was ours. When you have children adult quality time was hard to "come" by in many ways than one.

At the restaurant it was difficult to avoid male acquaintances who admired me. I could feel their eyes looking at me, especially wearing that tight dress and leaving nothing to the imagination. Often, some would see me topless at the beach parties and usually make a bee line for me for a chat. I was only average when it came to breasts, which proved to me that most men did not really care that much for the larger woman in the boob stakes. It was just a novelty. What they really wanted to know is how you performed in sex, and to those alpha males, how much you can satisfy, just like it was in high school or college. That is where I learned not to succumb to most of their desires and wants for them to lay you, to sexually conquer you. With me they would mostly have to accept a hand job, which was satisfying even to me. There was nothing more amazing at the time of how much you could make him liberate his fountain of creamy desire... fast and furious sometimes, allowing me to learn my techniques.

Sienna
Sienna
143 Followers
12