Twenty-one Ways to Train a Slave

Story Info
Games and lessons for training slaves.
4.2k words
4.33
42.4k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Twenty-one ways to Train a College Slave: A Manifesto and Lesson Plan"

This is a follow up to my previous posting, "Breaking Cathy." Please read that first, if possible.

Originally shared with my friend dee, this is my "Manifesto" about my loving domination of willing women. It contains 21 examples of games I played with the slaves I trained in college.

This is just one man's experience, drawn from a decade of play with women who want to be controlled, who love to take on the role of the submissive, and who want to learn to best serve their affectionate but strict Master.

Enjoy! Comment! I love to hear from readers.

This begins as a response to dee asking me what types of things I would ask my subs to do back when I was training them when we were college students:

-----------------------------

dee, it's been fun remembering cathy, her friends, and other girls from those days when I started training.

Before I began training them, I always talked to girls about what I wanted and expected from them.

I always told them they were free to leave. They always knew what they were getting into. And I didn't touch them til their second visit, unless, like cathy, they aggressively initiated the contact.

Before we began, I always told cathy, her friends, and other girls the truth: that I love women very much, and that I love erotic play very much.

I said that I liked to play certain types of sex games with willing girls. I told them that I liked to teach women how to play these sex games.

If they would like to try playing with me, that was great. If not, that's great too, and I'll see you around campus. Bye.

No one ever said "no" initially.

If they were still interested, I told them more.

I told them they always had to address me as Sir or Master. They could never use my name. I told them that this was so they learned that she and I were not in an equal relationship. I would be like their "boss," only with much more power over them than any boss had ever had. I would be their Master, and they were to be my slave. I would possess them completely, in all aspects. I would possess their bodies. And, equally importantly, I would possess their minds.

They had to do everything I asked them. They had to do it without hesitation and with maximum respect toward me. That was a very, very important rule.

I always emphasized that I respected them. I explained to them what I explained to you when we first started communicating: I love women. I am not out to abuse them, hurt them, humiliate them, or damage them physically or psychologically. If that's what a girl wants, she should leave immediately.

My purpose is to have a huge amount of fun, in a certain kind of relationship in which the power is unequal. I am the completely powerful teacher, and they are the completely submissive student. I want maximum sexual pleasure for both of us.

Ultimately, her pleasure is as important as mine.

I repeated this often to the girls, dee. I told them that I loved being with women, that I had very many friends who were girls, that I do not want to injure or abuse women like some men do.

Some guys seem to have some kind of grievance against an ex-girlfriend or their mother, so they go hurt women or prostitutes as revenge.

I am not that kind of guy. I was simply there to enter a relationship in which they will be submissive to me and my desires, and cede control of themselves (especially sexually) to me. If they don't enjoy it a great deal, they were always free to exit.

After explaining this, I asked them to leave and go think about it. If they decided to go ahead with our playtime, well, they should come back as soon as they'd like.

They all came back, dee.

One girl said that she knew right away that she wanted to go ahead with it, but she wanted to wait 24 hours so she didn't seem overly eager.

She told me that she was so aroused that she masturbated six times during that 24 hours. When she woke up. When she went to bed. Before class. After class. Before basketball practice. After basketball practice. She was a girl who had to be taught to control her impulses. But oh so much fun to train, dee.

Usually, depending on what time of day it was or how busy I was with sports or work or other activities, I would tell them that if they decided to come back, they should return wearing no underwear. They should enjoy that feeling of being in public, walking to my dorm very slowly, knowing that guys (and girls) were watching them and noticing. That would let them know that I was serious and give them a quick reality check about what they were getting into.

I always praised these girls, dee. Even cathy, who was spoiled, self-indulgent, and completely undisciplined, had positive features. I was sure to compliment her often about her dazzling face and yummy body, her sexy laugh, the cute dimples in her ass, the way she shook when I took her from behind, her sweet love of her grandma and baby polar bears, the nice goosebumps that surfaced on her shoulders and back when she was spanked, and the way her nipples turned so hard and so bright pink when she came. And of course, I praised her obedience as she became tamer.

Some of my other slaves were easier to praise. They were often smart, sexy, funny, clever,

compassionate, talented women. I was fortunate.

My college had many truly remarkable women. I told them that they were wonderful in many ways, and I told them in great detail why that was true, and I urged them never to forget all their positive features. In every single case, they became more confident and self-assured after my training. This was true partly because they viewed themselves more positively after hearing my praise. And partly they became mentally and often physically stronger, having tested their limits and come to understand their own minds and preferences and desire much more than they had.

Once we began playing, I also praised them for their exquisite faces, bodies, and voices, their physical beauty, their hungry mouths, their eagerness to serve and their growing skill at doing so, their superb discipline, and their complete—even fanatical—devotion to being my sexual property.

I was demanding. Some dominant guys just ask their women to get them off whenever they want it. That's fine, if that's what they want, but dull and not my thing. "Give me head when I get home." Then they watch TV, have a snack, and fall asleep on the couch. What's the point?

I want full control of their beautiful minds. I am, therefore, very demanding. In every email I send you, dee, I ask you do things for me. When you do fulfill my demands, it is great. You are a natural, very skilled, and sexy and beautiful in almost infinite ways. You have become much more in touch with your desires, your fantasies, and your talents, and you have learned so much. I know you understand what I mean.

Were you truly my slave, however, such demands would never stop. And if they were not fulfilled, punishment would result, so that you could improve. I hinted at this process early in our correspondence, so refer to that if you wish to remind yourself of examples of what I do when necessary. I remember, for example, tearing open your pretty new blouse as your head hung over the desk in my office and fucking the insolence from your lovely, still innocent mouth.

You asked earlier about the types of perverse things I would do to these girls. You asked me what I have demanded my slaves like cathy, terry, and lonnie to do. Here are some examples. Some of them I've asked you to do, and you've done them very well. (You are, as you know, extremely sexy. I say it often but I like to tell you and it is absolutely true. I hope you enjoy knowing that.)

So here are 21 games I have played with my willing playmates, cathy and her friends, and others at my college (and afterwards, to the present day). Some are relatively tame. Some are perverse by any standard. Each has a lesson attached to it. These are lessons that a woman must learn as I bring her along the road toward becoming a slave.

I will write all this in the second person "you," because it seems most appropriate. They are in no particular order. I wonder which ones you (and all my readers) would enjoy most... Pick a number...

1. During class, write me a note describing what you loved most about our last sexual encounter. Be sure the guy next to you can see you writing it. Glance over at him once or twice so he knows you know he's watching.

Your Lesson: You are to think about, and feel, sexual desire all the time, and those around you should understand that you are a deeply sexual being. This game teaches you to be unashamed of that simple fact.

2. After classes are done for the day, go into the classroom where your favorite professor teaches. Aware that someone could walk by, stand at the podium or sit in his chair. Masturbate til climax. Record the experience on a sound recorder. Come to my room and tell me about the experience as we listen to it together.

Your Lesson: Your sexual desire should extend into the classroom, and your fantasies should include your teachers and other authority figures. You must learn to embrace the way you are sexually attracted to powerful men. I love the sounds you make when you masturbate; you must always share them with me.

3. Sit in the corner for one hour and look at me with your mouth open while I study. Do not close your mouth, no matter what. You may drool. Your mouth will get dry. Do not close your mouth, no matter what, until I give you permission

Your Lesson: You will obey all my commands without question, whether you understand them or not. I will strengthen you mentally and physically.

4. Go to the store with no bra on, wearing just a tshirt. Buy some honey. Go to a private place and spread the honey on your breasts. Put your shirt back on. Come to my room and I will lick the honey from your tits. Cover the head of my cock and the shaft with honey. Lick it clean, slowly.

Your Lesson: You are my sweet snack to be enjoyed whenever I wish, as this game shows you; sometimes I will let you taste my sweetness as well.

5. Stand in front of me, nude, while I read in my chair. Finger yourself. Take your time. Bring yourself to the verge of climax, but don't cum until I tell you to, until I finish my reading. If you climax before I tell you, you will be punished. When I nod, orgasm for me while standing and with your eyes on my eyes. Don't fall down or brace yourself with your hands as you orgasm, and don't take your eyes off me. This will be very difficult.

Your Lesson: Your sexual pleasure is totally dependent on me. You will get pleasure from performing for me, but release comes only when I allow it. This will strengthen you.

6. While on your knees, use your mouth on me til I cum. Do not swallow it. Allow the cum to escape from your mouth onto your chin and chest. Lick up any that dripped on the floor or the bed or on me. Without cleaning up yourself at all, get dressed. Go to practice. Think about my cum. Be aware that it could be visible to your teammates/choirmates/etc on your chin or lips or the corners of your mouth. Be aware of the cum flavor in your mouth. You will learn to love that taste. Tell me about the experience afterwards in detail as I go down on you.

Your Lesson: I own you, and therefore I frequently mark you as mine. This game teaches you that everyone, and especially you, should know that your mouth and, indeed, your entire body and your entire mind are my property. No form of giving me pleasure is off limits for you.

7. Stand in front of me and tell me about your first sexual experience while I put my hand inside your panties and slowly finger you and kiss your breasts. Take your time. What was his name? What was most exciting about it? I ask you for details as you become more and more aroused. You share them all with me. When you've told me everything, I bring you to climax.

Your Lesson: All of your sexual experiences are to be shared with me, without shame. Reliving them should be enormously pleasurable.

8. Tell me about your hottest sexual experience before you met me while I finger you. What was his name? Talk about your sexual desire as you lick my fingers, and I finger you more.

Your Lesson: Your pleasure is critically important. Being aware of what has given you sexual pleasure in the past is important for both of us. I will give you more physical pleasure than you've ever experienced in your life.

9. Tell me about your favorite, and your dirtiest, sex fantasies while you straddle my face as I lie back on the bed. All your sentences should begin "I want...." Grind hard on my face, and on my fingers, as you get more excited. Orgasm, more than once, as you ride my face and share every fantasy you can. This could take minutes or it could take hours. We will finish only when you are absolutely physically exhausted.

Your Lesson: I must know all your sexual fantasies. You must learn to tell me (and yourself) exactly what you want. This game exposes me to the darkest recesses of your mind. This intimacy is to be rewarded generously. You should learn to associate your desire (what you want) with great pleasure. You must learn to speak clearly about desire and fantasy while you are very aroused.

10. On your hands and knees in front of me, bring your hand between your legs and rub your clit while I gently wiggle the tip of my finger in your ass. Push backwards. Tell me why you like feeling like a slut. Take my cock into your mouth. Look up at me and tell me why you think you like to be treated like a whore. Climax with my cock in your mouth, my finger inside your ass, and your fingers in your pussy. Repeat until exhausted.

Your Lesson: There is no shame in wishing to be taught to be a slut, as we do in this game. You must know your own sexual desires and your need to be submissive, and you must embrace them completely. You can give pleasure and receive pleasure with every part of your body.

11. You misbehave. I spank my slave, and hard. When I have finished, I tell you to get the lotion. Lie back over my lap. I'll rub the lotion into your red, smarting cheeks to sooth them. I praise your back, hair, and ass. I remind you that I know that you're really a good girl and that you'll do better next time. Your ass still hurting, you lie on your stomach, red ass in the air, masturbating for me until climax as I praise my mischievous slave. The sting still sizzles on the cheeks of your ass.

Your Lesson: This game helps you learn to mix sexual pleasure with pain, and to enjoy them simultaneously. This is a major milestone for you, cumming with the sharp, sexy sting of my hand still coursing through you.

12. Dress in your prettiest and most formal dress. Wear your most expensive jewelry. Put your makeup on thick. Get on your knees in front of me. Tell me why you love being my slut in between my very deep penetrations of your mouth. In raw language, thank me for making you my whore. Feel the mascara run as you tear up, gasp, and gag. After I cum on the front of your dress and your heels, take the dress off, get on your knees in front of me, and lick the sperm from the front of your dress and your shoes while looking me in the eye. Repeat to me that you are your Master's cumslut as you clean. Don't miss a spot or I will have to spank you. Put the dress back on. Go to class. Enjoy the stares.

Your Lesson: Even when you dress like a high-class lady, you are still my slut, my sex slave.

13. Drink your favorite alcohol in my room to calm your nerves. Go to the girls' locker room. Secretly take pictures of undressing girls you think I'd like. Be careful. Come back to my room. As I look at the pics on your camera, lick my cock and balls from your knees. Lick behind my balls, on that sensitive area. As you lick me, tell me about your experience in the locker room. Tell me what you love most about a girl's body. Tell me in detail about the hottest girls you know, about three girls whose bodies you would love to explore, about girls who you want to use you, and which ones you'd like to dominate. Tell me their names. I tell you what I would do to them, and how you would help.

Your Lesson: You must share and develop your sexual attraction to women. This very intense game helps you do that.

14. Sometimes you misbehave or hesitate when you should obey instantly. Sometimes when you do this, I angrily order you to go back to your room to change clothes. Come back to my room when you have put on a crummy old t-shirt, old shorts, and old bra and panties. Do this very quickly and get back to my room. You can see from my eyes that I am angry. I tell you that you have been a very bad girl. Angrily, I tie you to my bed tightly with four old neckties and I blindfold you with a bandana. I whisper in your ear, "Don't move so you don't get hurt. Do....not....fucking.....move." You lie motionless, unseeing, and feel cold steel next to your wrists, your breasts, your belly, your neck, your inner thighs. I tell you to lick the cold hard blade. You hear the sound of scissors snipping through material, exposing the misbehaving body that I own. You can see nothing. I cut off your t shirt. I clip your bra straps. I cut through the crotch of your panties, slowly, carefully. "Do...not...move....you ....little.....slut." All the while I whisper threats in your ear. I express my dissatisfaction with my misbehaving little whore prisoner. Ultimately you are completely naked, spread-eagled on the bed. I violate you very roughly in many ways.

Your Lesson: Fear is erotic. Sometimes cold and unyielding is sexier than warm and soft. You must learn to lose control over your movements and embrace your fear. You learn not to struggle—to control yourself when you have no control. You learn that the distance between pure fear and physical ecstasy—between terror and great pleasure—is razor thin. Afterwards, I praise and pamper you, for this is a frightening and difficult lesson.

15. Strip. Lie back on my bed and open your legs wide. Call your mother. Don't let on that I'm licking and fingering you as you talk.

Your Lesson: Even in the confines of your family, you are your Master's slut. This game shows you that when you are my sexual slave, that is your most important identity.

16. Strip. Get on your knees in front of me as I stand watching you. Call your mom. Don't let on that you are dribbling spit on my balls and cleaning them off as you talk. Don't let on that I have your hair in my fist, directing your tongue all over my balls, and behind my balls. Don't moan! Swallow when I orgasm in your mouth.

Your Lesson: Your Master's needs are more important than anything in your life. You are owned by Me now and I will take what I want, whenever I want it.

17. Just before your girlfriend comes to visit you from another college, I will lick and finger you, enjoying your juices. With my fingers and my mouth, I will paint your lips and cheeks with your juices, so that when you kiss your friend on the cheek "hello," she will taste the flavor of your pussy without knowing it. Your sex will remain on her pretty face all day.

Your Lesson: Under my guidance, all your relationships will become sexualized. Nothing and no one is off limits.

18. Grab a cup of ice cream at the student center before you come to my room. As soon as you walk in the door, I throw you on your back on the bed, with your head hanging over the side. I fuck your mouth impatiently. Grab the ice cream. On the brink of orgasm, I pull out of your mouth and spray my topping on your ice cream. Eat it all while I watch.

Your Lesson: Everything you do, including everything you put in your mouth, should remind you that I own you. This game makes you learn to feel greatly honored that I would reward you with my cum—in you, on you, and as a topping on your food.

12