Twenty Years to Life Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,665 Followers

-------- ----------------

An hour later . . .

-------- ----------------

The girls had swung by Rachel's apartment and let her change into some more comfortable clothes, then showed up at the Pretty Kitty strip club where Torrie had made her debut as a stripper. Rachel was amazed at the number of dances that Isabel bought for her slave, and each dancer was apparently told ahead of time to "keep it rough." Girl after girl pinched, prodded and poked at Torrie's body in full view of everyone. Torrie had been told to keep her hands to herself. She was to be fondled, not to do any fondling herself.

With every moment Rachel was confirming the idea she had been toying around with for a while . . . Torrie was a VERY sexual being. That didn't make her less intelligent . . . quite the contrary, it made her actions more erotic. Torrie knew EXACTLY what she wanted, and Rachel envied that clarity.

Isabel got up and went over to talk to another dancer who she had seen earlier. It appeared as if they knew each other. Isabel sent the girl over to where Torrie was obediently sitting, then Isabel fished out her cell phone and went to make a phone call.

"Hello sexy," the girl said, straddling Torrie's lap as she sat down facing the girl.

"Hello Salsa," Torrie said smiling. When she had first been taken to this club on amateur night, Salsa had been the winner. Since then, she had been working there. Torrie held no ill will towards the Latin hottie for beating her. Quite the contrary, she admired the woman's . . . skills.

Salsa put a finger on Torrie's lips. "Your woman told me that you weren't to speak," she said, then grabbed one of Torrie's tits through her blouse and squeezed it. She, Isabel and Torrie had played this game before. But from what Isabel said, the game was going to a whole new level later on. "So shut your pretty mouth and let me dance," she finished, standing up and beginning her routine.

Rachel found herself licking her lips a bit. She recognized "sexy" when she saw it, and there were two sexy women pressed together right in front of her. Janine was busy getting a dance from another girl, so all Rachel could do is watch her best friend get treated to a very intimate table dance. This Salsa chick was pulling on Torrie's hair, pinching her nipples through her shirt, and reaching her hand under Torrie's skirt and rubbing her mound through her soaked panties. Rachel had never watched two girls together and was finding herself strangely aroused by the view.

Isabel came back. "I just booked us a 'specialty' room at Dark Eden. We should be there in about an hour. You should be pleased, you fucking slut," she told Torrie as Salsa ground against her body. "You're going up on the block."

Rachel had no idea what that meant, but she couldn't deny that she was curious. "What are you talking about?" she asked.

Isabel glanced over the attractive young black woman. She could clearly see the beginning of sweat decorating her expansive cleavage and a certain hunger in her eye. Isabel wondered if she could make one of Torrie's fantasies come true that very night . . . a fantasy that only she and Torrie knew about. She knew she had to try. "I can't tell you," Isabel crooned. "I could only show you."

Torrie heard this, even through the pulsing music and around Salsa's red-hot body. Torrie wasn't sure if she wanted Rachel to see what was in store for her. But while her mind was unsure, her body had no reservations. Her heart was beating, her pussy was moistening and her breath was escaping in ragged gasps. Salsa's hand was rubbing quick small circles over Torrie's panties, pushing them into the cleft as she went. Her body blocked any views the bouncers might have, but a couple of other customers got an eyeful as Salsa made Torrie cum, right there in the club.

Torrie's quiet climax wasn't lost on Isabel. "You dirty slut," she whispered. "Cumming in public? Right in front of your mistress, your friends and a bunch of strangers? You're a nasty little girl," she added. Then she looked over at Rachel. "So, do you REALLY want to see what this is all about. She watched as the dark-skinned girl nodded. "Torrie," she said, pulling her keys out, "pull the car around. Janine, would you mind giving the other girls a ride? Just follow me. I've taken care of everything."

------------ -----------------

A little while later . . .

------------ -----------------

"I appreciate you looking over my comrade," Isabel said as she dropped off Rachel at Mr. X's office. Like Torrie, Rachel had been surprised to see that the club's owner and Torrie's psychiatrist were one and the same.

"Not a problem," Mr. X said soothingly. "I was wondering how long it would take before you and your charge started . . . experimenting . . . in such a way. There are number of high-stakes rollers ready to make their bids," he said.

Isabel flushed with pride. "And having two . . . assistants . . . is alright? Even though they're not members?"

"As long as they keep their activities confined to you and YOUR slave, everything will be fine. Now hurry along. You have a crowd waiting."

As Isabel disappeared down the stairs, Mr. X escorted Rachel to one of two large, comfortable leather chairs in front of a wall of televisions. He reached for his remote and turned on several of the sets. All Rachel saw was a bare room with a pair of stocks in the center, much like she had seen witches and prisoners don in old movies. The stocks were even made of solid-looking wood, with the holes for the neck and wrists about waist height on a normal person.

"So what is this all about?" she asked nervously.

"This is the Auction Block. Isabel, as the dominatrix, is putting her slave up for auction. The winner of the auction will be allowed to used right there in that room after bidding is over, abiding by whatever rules Isabel sets forth of course."

"Will the . . . will the other . . . bidders . . . be allowed to watch?" Rachel asked.

"Of course! If Isabel likes, there might even be a second round of bidding after the first winner is finished."

Rachel was captivated, even though nothing had happened yet. "How . . ."

"How does it work?" Mr. X finished, smiling all the while. As Rachel stared at the screen, he stared at her chest. He loved a well-endowed woman. "Isabel will start by displaying Torrie's wares and capabilities."

"What the hell does that mean?"

"In layman's terms, Isabel is going to spank, fuck, and generally abuse Torrie for the delight of the crowd. She asked for permission to have her two other friends assist in said actions. During Torrie's humiliation, Isabel will start taking bids. The winning bid gets to 'join in,' so to speak. Sometimes the winning bidder offers the auctioneer his or her own slave to use in the meantime. But regardless, half the money goes to charity, the other half to the club. Slaves can be offered up no more than once a month. The biggest money maker over the course of the year gets free membership for the following year for both the slave and his or her master or mistress." Mr. X sank back into his own chair, wishing he could make a bid.

"So you're not involved in this?" Rachel asked.

"I can't be. Torrie is a patient of mine, and it would be highly unethical for me to interact with her in a sexual manner. By the way, I think Torrie is lucky to have a friend like you," he added smoothly. "She speaks of you highly and often. She attributes a great deal of her successful recovery to your support."

Rachel felt very pleased about that. "She's my best friend. How can I not help? I mean, we were there for each other through so much shit . . . I was the first person she came out to when she was admitting she was gay." Rachel stopped. "Isn't it weird?" she asked, looking at her host. "Torrie IS gay, isn't she? So why does she like making love with guys now?"

"She doesn't, or at least not in the traditional sense. A man to her isn't really a sex partner. Instead, he is a sexual tool, much like any number of sex toys. They provide her pleasure when wielded by her mistress. Torrie has a keen mind. She has made a clear divide in her mind between what sex is and what love is. I truly believe that she loves Isabel. Anything else or anyone else who gets involved is just there for physical gratification."

"There they are!" Rachel exclaimed, pointing at the screen. Torrie had been escorted into the room, completely naked. Isabel was wearing a tight, hot-pink tube top, a pink thong and strap-on harness, pink fishnet stocks and pink high-heels. Both Janine and Salsa were dressed in similar outfits that were black in color. Isabel grabbed Torrie by the hair and held her in front of the camera, making her turn slowly.

"The bidding takes place remotely by people in other rooms in the complex," Mr. X explained. "Torrie will have no idea who won her until that person comes to claim her."

In the room, Salsa and Janine had both been chomping at the bit to get a taste of Torrie, and Isabel basically turned them loose on the helpless girl once she was locked in the stocks. With Torrie being bent at a ninety-degree angle at the waist and her head and hands being held at hip level, both Salsa and Janine forced their crotches into the captive's face, one at a time. It was obvious that it was an uncomfortable angle to try and perform her oral skills from, but Torrie was made to do it anyway.

Isabel had strapped a dildo into place on her harness and positioned herself behind Torrie, plunging the seven-inch toy into Torrie's snatch quickly and mercilessly. As she started fucking her slave vigorously, she began raising her hand and bringing it town on Torrie's ass cheeks with resounding "thwacks." Even on the color monitor, the pink-ness of the skin on Torrie's behind was quite evident.

Janine moved away from the front of the stock while Salsa bent over at the waits and back up to Torrie's waiting mouth. Torrie was licking and nibbling much faster, with Salsa's new position being much more amenable to her being eaten out. Janine knelt next to Torrie's chest, reaching her head under and sucking on the girl's tits and pinching those sensitive nipples with her teeth.

Mr. X wandered over to his desk and looked at his computer monitor for a moment, a smile playing across his face. "She's getting some impressive bids," he told Rachel. "An attractive, fit, healthy young woman who can take some punishment generally gets peoples' attention."

Rachel was mesmerized. Suddenly, her own activities seemed tame. She watched Torrie slowly . . . agonizingly slowly . . . bring Salsa to orgasm with her tongue while Isabel spanked and fucked her captive. Rachel saw the pink tinge around Torrie's nipples as Janine twisted them and tugged on them. And she definitely noticed that Torrie wasn't struggling. Rachel began to feel very warm, to the point that perspiration was gathering on her cleavage.

Mr. X noticed the young woman's arousal, and he felt a stirring in his own slacks. According to Torrie, Rachel had a taste for well-endowed white men and for nasty sex. Mr. X could provide her with both, and intended to do just that. "Are you feeling all right?" he asked somewhat coyly, making no effort to hide the huge bulge in his pants.

Rachel looked over to answer but her eyes were caught by the tent in his slacks. She tore her eyes away, albeit reluctantly. "I'm . . . it's just a little bit much to take in," she said.

"I've heard that before," he responded smugly, shifting his weight in the chair and causing his dick to shift positions under the cloth until it was pointing right at her. "Well, I'd better check on the bidding," he added, standing up and walking over to his desk. "Impressive," he said. "The high bid was quite substantial. The winner should be showing up as soon as his credit clears." Mr. X hit a button on his desk and spoke into the intercom. "Nurse, could you come in here please?" He looked up from the desk. "Would you like something to drink?" he asked of his guest.

"Water, please."

"Nurse, bring a water and an iced tea. And your pillow," he finished, then sat back down next to Rachel. "Things are about to pick up."

----------- ------------------

Down in the room . . .

----------- ------------------

Isabel continued to fuck Torrie with her strap-on as the bidding finished up. After successfully bringing Salsa to climax, the stripper and Janine switched places. Janine removed her underwear and backed her ass up to Torrie's face and felt that wonderful tongue slide into her box.

"Isabel, could you get her to do a thorough licking?" Janine asked.

Isabel spanked her girlfriend hard on the right butt cheek. "Get in deep, you useless whore. Get her asshole."

Torrie immediately began rimming Janine's brown eye, teasing it until she was told to lick the girl's pussy some more. Salsa was mercilessly tugging on Torrie's nipples the entire time. The pink-haired slave's breasts had become incredibly sensitive and were fluctuating between "tingling" and "aching." It made Torrie want to come so bad! Her ass felt much the same way under the constant stream of blows it had received. She felt her own juices dripping down her legs as her mistress hammered her to orgasm just as the door to the room opening and the winner of the auction walked in.

There were two men who entered the room, both dress in "business casual" attire. The both appeared to be in their thirties and seemed to be in pretty good shape. One of them wandered over to talk to Isabel, who had reluctantly pulled her dildo out of Torrie's greedy pussy. He was about six foot two and appeared to be no stranger to physical labor (or at the very least the gym).

"Nice to meet you," she said cordially.

"Pleasure meeting you. My name is Peter Hyde. That is one HOT slave," he added, licking his lips. "I would offer you my own, but she wasn't feeling well. This is a business associate of mine who was thinking of getting into the lifestyle. First, I assure you he has taken all the necessary blood tests and is free of any communicable diseases."

"I appreciate that," Isabel said. Members of Dark Eden were required to regularly update their medical history to minimize the chances of STD's being transferred at the club, so she appreciated Peter taking the extra precaution with his guest.

"This is Tom Billings." Peter added, motioning his friend to join them. Tom could barely take his eyes off the attractive, bound woman in the middle of the room. He was an ass-man at heart, and the pink-haired girl had a perfect, firm little behind. "I'll be doing most of the work," Peter said. "I wouldn't feel comfortable letting him practice on someone else's slave."

"I appreciate that," Isabel said. "Well, she's all yours. My only rules are try to avoid bruising or cutting . . . obviously . . . and no blows to the face, no matter how light."

"Understandable," Peter said. He watched as Isabel's hourglass figure walked away, wishing his girlfriend and slave had been feeling better. The thought of her being used by Isabel was almost as appealing as getting to use Torrie himself.

He walked over to a wall that had a number of toys on it and grabbed a leather-adorned cricket paddle. "Now Tom, the first thing to keep in mind is that slaves are valuable, so you need to learn how to swing so that you don't break anything." Peter pulled his arm back and leveled a clean shot at Torrie's behind, hitting her with the flat of the paddle and sending a loud "thwack" reverberating through the air.

Torrie's ass stung like never before. Isabel tended to use smaller paddles or her hand when spanking, so the force and size of this man's swat was new to her. Her ass felt like it was on fire, and she waited anxiously for the next blow. She looked over towards where Isabel was sitting. There was a couch against the far wall where the master or mistress of the "sold" slave could watch and possibly entertain him or herself during the proceedings. Isabel had leaned back against the arm and was enjoying the oral attentions of both Janine and Salsa. The two women were taking turns pushing Isabel's harness out of the way and licking her pussy. Torrie felt a momentary pang of jealousy. She wasn't jealous that Isabel was being pleased. Torrie just wanted to be there as well, pleasing her mistress. Then she felt a second shot against her tender backside, and the delicious mix of pain and pleasure returned.

Peter took several more swipes at Torrie, then handed the paddle to Tom. "Don't 'swing' so much as let the paddle fall," he said. He stood back and watched his friend lower the boom. Torrie gasped just a bit. "That was good but a little too hard," Peter said. "Try one without putting your arm into it. Again, just let it fall." Tom tried again, and this time the slave just bit her bottom lip. 'She's really into this!' Peter thought. He took the paddle back and lay several more "smacks" of his own. And he could tell that the young woman was into it!

Across the room, Isabel was enjoying a full-out oral assault by Salsa, who in turn was getting eaten out by Janine. Isabel was so proud of Torrie! Of course she realized that Torrie was almost addicted to getting spanked, so what was happening to her constituted more of an award than a punishment, but she had still taken some pretty stiff swings. It was more than a bit arousing. She positioned Salsa on the sofa and had Janine stand over the girl and push Janine's crotch into Salsa's face. As Salsa began to send her talented tongue repeatedly in Janine's box, Isabel knelt on the floor, pushed the head of the dildo into the stripper's cunt and went to town. Isabel hadn't actually fucked anyone besides Torrie in a long time, but she needed to vent some excess energy. Salsa's cunt was gripping at the sex toy like a vice, and Isabel was enjoying forcing her dildo home. She reached forward and grabbed Salsa's tits and squeezed them as she fucked the girl.

Salsa was thoroughly enjoying her evening. She hadn't been expecting to be involved in something like this, but it had been a blast so far. She had her own hands latched onto Janine's ass cheeks as she spread her tongue wide and licked at Janine's juicy box. She buried her mouth in the girl's opening, giving her tongue as much penetration as possible.

Janine was just holding on for dear life. Like Salsa, she hadn't been expecting anything quite so . . . naughty . . . as what she was participating in. Janine hadn't felt that alive since her first time with Isabel. While she didn't harbor a crush or a grudge against her friend, she was glad they got to enjoy each other again. When they had tag-teamed Torrie that one time back at Isabel's old apartment, the two women hadn't touched each other but rather had concentrated on Isabel's slave. Tonight, Janine was going to get herself a piece of the mistress.

Meanwhile, Torrie was about to reach a milestone in her sexual career. Peter had reddened her behind like never before and after one last hit, she actually began to orgasm. It was the first time she had ever been spanked to climax! She felt her pussy twitch and she felt the familiar trickle of her own juices on the inside of her legs. She maintained her posture, resisting the desire to let her legs buckle as pleasure ran through her.

Peter watched the slave climax with a little bit of awe. He had NEVER gotten his girlfriend, or any previous girlfriends, to experience the "little death" by spanking alone. The time for paddling was over, and he positioned himself in front of her face, unzipping his fly and letting his seven-inch rod spring forward. "Open your fucking mouth," he growled, waiting for Torrie's lips to part in that perfect "O" shape.

She was looking right in his eyes when she obeyed him, but quickly glanced over towards Isabel. Her mistress was humping away at Salsa, but she had turned her head when Peter had issued his command. Isabel shot her slave an approving look and a nod of her head, so Torrie turned her gaze back to her temporary captor. He plunged his rod into her mouth and down her throat, waiting until she gagged and then holding himself in place until she began to tear up.

Evil Alpaca
Evil Alpaca
3,665 Followers