Twice the Rush

Story Info
A serial threesome.
4.3k words
3.97
47.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing with a gloriously erect cock in each pumping hand, the feeling of pure sexual power over each man was overwhelming. My own jutting cock was being stroked, adding another strand to the incredible intensity of the action in the room. This was wanted I had, two men helpless against the pleasure of my closed fists sliding along their pre-cum lubricated lengths, both enraptured, connected through the skin of my moving hands, totally controlled, even as all control had fled my mind. I had never imagined such a wildly fulfilling sensation as being part of true group sex.

Having sex with more than a single partner has always been a fantasy of mine, first fulfilled here just a couple of months ago. Starting with a gay porn mag decades ago in my 20s, the images of gay group sex have always the hottest porn to jack off. The threesome in that long ago mag provided a number of orgasms, most while enjoying the Rush I had bought at the same time at the bookstore. It was the first step that had brought me here, a dim room where men got together to get off wonderfully with each other, hard cocks losing all restraints to another man's skill and needs.

Yesterday was a perfect spring day, the sort that reminds one of the joys of summer with the riotous newness of colors after the drabness of winter. The sky was blue with just a few white clouds dotting it, the air dry and warm. No one was home, and no need to go to work. This made motorcycling the perfect way to go downtown, following a bit of smoking, but no alcohol.

Arriving downtown, as always parking near the book store was no problem. Going into the shop and quickly buying a condom three pack, like last time, I opened the surprisingly resistant box, putting a condom in my shirt pocket, and the other two went into the riding jacket, where the little bottle also had its place. Then I went fairly directly into the room with the sling hanging from the ceiling, deciding to at least try it out myself, while seeing what happened with my cock exposed to anyone who walked by.

Arranging things was easy, the stools accommodating my jacket and helmet comfortably. I took the poppers bottle from my jacket, loosening the cap before putting into my shirt pocket, close at hand. This was intended to avoid the awkwardness of last time, where opening the top had proven very difficult while my cock slid into a willing stranger's ass, my hands slippery from the condom's lube. I have no idea what other men think of this little weakness of mine, but it doesn't stop me from indulging in it, especially when being sucked off. The combination is potently addictive, at least in my case, from the first time a woman did it to me decades ago.

The sling chair in the center of the room was hard to sit in, and not really comfortable, though likely, it is at least partially a matter of knowing how it should work. Not that it was difficult to start gliding my hand over my jeans front soon after settling in. Especially as the porn showed a fairly large group of people having sex, in what was apparently a club or other place intended for the games they were playing.

Sitting, thinking this wasn't all that interesting in itself, I noticed a man had drifted to the entranceway. Well, it hadn't really been the experience of the sling itself that had brought me here, hand positioned between my legs. He kept discretely in sight, and unbuttoning my pants to slide my hand against my waiting cock was a simple next step in a dance that neither of us wanted to stop.

Resettling, noticing the hand loops to the sides, as an experience in sitting it remained fairly uninteresting. So I stood, unzippered and opened my pants, then sat again, basically as gracelessly as the first time. Nonetheless, my hand easily found my growing cock, and to the side, it was clear that the stranger was also growing more interested, his hand having opened his own zipper.

The chair seemed to move by itself to face him, my glances at his crotch becoming more direct as my stroking found a nice rhythm. My left hand started motioning in what I thought clear invitation, and in response, his stroking picked up. He had a hefty cock, a detail that rewarded the attention it was increasingly demanding every time my eyes settled there. Both my stroking and beckoning motions grew more explicitly horny, as the thought of having another cock to play with filled my mind with animal anticipation.

He finally came in, as turned on as I after stretching out our first contact until impossible to resist, and moved to close the door. I stopped him, since part of my growing horniness derived from knowing that anyone who wanted would be able to watch or enter the room, just as he had. Sluttiness is an essential part of group sex had always been one of my beliefs, and now, I was being as slutty as I could to turn a man on, to pull him into my grasp.

As he came close, my right hand reached out to his thick cock, his hand touching my cock in return. Obviously, we were interested in the same games, and as his hand settled into a smooth motion, I felt the swing moving vertically with elastic springiness, a floating sensation that was very enjoyable, centered on my cock. My own motion slackened on his cock, and as I started to fall deeper into the rhythm, he bent down, and licked the pre-cum from my horny cock, his mouth opening along my cock head, his lips spreading.

I was watching as it had happened, a low sound escaping my lips as the feeling grew with his head moving down. Barely, I was able to stop him, saying little more than 'no...condom...no'. He moved his hand over my glistening cock head, saying how good it would be for him to suck, as he bent down again, his lips and tongue briefly capturing my cock, drowning it in a warmly wet slipperiness, his tongue moving underneath the ridge of my flared cock head. However, this time when I protested, my hand stopped playing with his cock, and I moved a bit in the sling. As he stood back up, I began to pay serious attention to his cock, which was possibly a bit shorter, but certainly wider than mine.

We kept jacking each other off for a while, until I stood - the swing was not something I had mastered, and it seemed best suited for the cock sucking I had resisted till that point, a thought that began to grow more intensely tempting the more I considered it.

His mouth now sought mine, but it did not have a pleasant smell or taste, which made our mouths together a very minor part of our games as I kept avoiding his efforts. To start, by bending his head down and to the side, starting to run my tongue along his ear while sliding my palm and fingers along his massive shaft. He moaned and slumped, his hand turning almost boneless on my cock, while my motions on his cock and ear made him sink into bliss.

At some point, the condom came out of my shirt pocket, though it remained held in my hand as we kept stroking each other while sliding our tongues against whatever skin became available. At some point, I had moaned for him to go slower on my cock, which he easily did. Our goals were much the same on this point - this was just the start for me, and he wanted my stiff cock in his mouth, something that would almost certainly happen the longer we turned each other on.

We kept playing variations of the same delightful games until I noticed another figure had stopped outside the entranceway. I buried my my face against my partner's neck, biting his skin gently, trying to get him even more hot as I whispered that another man was watching us, and how the idea of him getting hard like we were now was making me even hornier. Looking over again, I noticed that the bulge in the second man's pants had been replaced by a stiff dick that he was touching, his breathing growing louder in the room. My partner just pumped my own rod a bit more forcefully as for the second time in just a short while, I beckoned a strange cock to me, a lazy and explicit sign of what was available right at hand.

He moved closer, almost hypnotized, as his fisting grew faster, helped by the steadily oozing fluid from his cock tip. My hard cock was being luxuriously stroked by the first stranger, whose tongue was on my neck, as I reached out to touch the second stranger of the day. The feeling of touching two rigid cocks was unbelievable, one of the most purely erotic moments of my life. This was as unique as the first time I 'fucked' a man, two years ago, and for basically the same reason. Being in such total command just added another level to the intense satisfaction, knowing we were bound through the shared ecstacy - pure male pleasure in a stranger's perfect grasp.

It was simple to find a rhythm from paradise, a feeling of having two flaming centers of sexual power in my grasp, guiding their pleasure as I rode their ecstasy. My circled fingers were sliding along each man's shaft, a counterpoint being provided by my serviced cock, even as the man touching it lost his focus to my overriding lust.

The pleasure caused time to pause, my back arching, thrusting my cock forward, its length being pumped so well in turn. I found a rhythm that the second stranger couldn't resist, the pumping fist on his rod making his moaning grow louder, the words 'oh, oh goodness ... oh my ... my goodness' tumbled out as my commanding hand made his cum pulse freely, forcing him into an unstoppable orgasm. Slowly, while I kept my concentration focused on his cock, it grew limp, and after several moments, he pulled away, moving to clean himself, then zipping his pants and leaving. Those few words were all that he said the entire time.

Apart from the feeling of power of handling two men's cocks so completely, I was also getting a kick from the openness of what was happening in plain view, the unstoppable feeling shared between turned on cocks, a simple desire that has turned into a slow burning craving, wanting uncomplicated sexual delight with other men, all of us sharing the unhideable knowledge of how wonderful it is. And much more satisfying than simply watching someone's hard cock, as I originally had, masturbating with a friend to porn mags for months before we went to different colleges.

The first stranger repeated his offer to suck me, his fingers now at my nipples. My hand flustered to my cock, drawn by the fantastic feeling of playing with my cock while my nipples are played with. Virtually helpless, staring at his thick cock, I remained resolute in my desire to suck him first, to be down in front of his hot cock, feeling it filling my wanting mouth. I began to moan my need to suck him, and my left hand went back to the shirt pocket, pulling out the condom. I moved my hand from my cock to try opening the wrapper, and finally had to use my teeth to open it - though I do try to use condoms, my skills remain fairly rusty.

Sweating much like the first time two years ago when first kissing a man, the expression hot sex was again quite literally true. Opening the package, I slid the extra thin membrane over his thickness, which was rigid but yielding in one of the paradoxes which makes cocks so sexy. Somehow, especially the broad cockhead was familiar, and it occurred to me that this could be the same cock which had so tempted me to suck its glorious broadness here at the gloryhole, before the bookstore's remodeling.

Now, about to take this most tempting cock in my mouth, there was a distant satisfaction about the idea of a using condom and my insistence on it till this point. Such free sharing will lead to other things being spread, even if till now, nothing that was testable had occurred in my case. And condoms were the best way to keep it that way, regardless of how other men acted. No one has ever asked me to use a condom, a fact which is both always fantastically tempting and quite unnerving. But with a condom, my concerns are easily dismissed, even as another stranger takes me in his mouth or ass.

Squatting down in front of the first stranger, my legs comfortably spread, jeans at my ankles, his lusciously thick cock was mine, his moans starting as soon as my willing mouth met his erect length, my tongue swirling gently at the tip. I took as much as possible in a rush, trying to surprise him. The sensation was incredible - his cock felt gigantic, and it was mine as my hands went to his ass. However, he was so massive that slowing down and trying to fit his cock's hot size between my open mouth was necessary.

Trying to take him as deeply in my throat as possible after a while, the gag reflex still occurred after a certain point, regardless of how I try to suppress it. Now going down on his shaft less deeply, we discovered the right pressure and motion to make him start to fuck my mouth, his hips moving as my bobbing head met his thrusting cock. Slowly, he kept going deeper, his moans getting louder, though again, it was just a bit too far. I was thoroughly wrapped up in trying to service such a magnificent cock, and while still more a beginner than anything else, he appeared to enjoy himself pumping my mouth, his hands guiding my head.

I was enjoying myself too, squatting down, my stroking making my cock harder as my cocksucking grew more practiced in provoking his moans. My mouth was literally filled with a massive cock, a fantastic sensation of being possessed by his rod, wanting to pleasure it mindlessly. He may have even cum, though I wasn't certain, still sucking for a while after that point, his cock never really going soft.

When he finally pulled his still quite erect cock from my no longer utterly ravenous mouth, my state was almost purely sexual. My cock was half hard, after having almost cum again during the time I was sucking him, but even the lightest stroke was an almost unbearable animal pleasure. And I had to show him where to get rid of the condom, which surprised me a bit.

Being somewhat shaky with unreleased excitement at this point, we embraced, his hand returning to my crotch as he felt my balls, and started to play between my ass cheeks. My slumping grew worse as his other hand found my cock, and again, he was making me harder.

When his mouth went to my nipple, I couldn't stop my hand reaching for my rigid length, first finding his hand and directing its pace to just underneath my cockhead. I started to tell him how much I loved such nipple play, explaining the first time getting hard like this in public was watching two men play with their nipples and cocks, how a stranger sucked me without a word, his mouth pushing down then replacing my hand on my turned on cock. Of course, the story was broken into fragments, a natural result of explaining how overcome I was while being equally overcome while talking. He began to run his tongue down, but I held his head back, saying to wait. By this point, he had expected me to cum several times already, though I had consistently told him about wanting to play with other men. Just getting one off wasn't enough.

But he had worn me down, in the best possible way, with my full and willing cooperation. I went to the jacket, fumbling for another condom - I was totally unable to focus on anything but sex, it seemed. I opened the package, and slid the condom over my cock. He bent down, his already felt lips starting to slide over my waiting cock. Surrendering now to his skills, a finger still rubbing my slick nipple, our wait was being mutually rewarded.

Comfortably near the corner of the room again, a man sucking my cock, my shirt open and legs spread, watching group sex porn, my fluttering eyes opened wider. At some point, they had noticed another man in the entranceway, with a bulge in his pants. At most in his early 20s, with black glasses and short hair, it was clear that he was fascinated if also perhaps a bit repulsed watching what was happening.

At this point, my hard cock sliding in and out of a stranger's talented and desiring mouth, I saw another stranger fondle his cock through his pocket. I beckoned for him to come closer, my cock in paradise between a man's lips, my mind filled with the thought of having a third cock in such a brief time. As the cock sucking continued to center my being within pure bliss, my motions to him became lazier and ever more clear. He moved his hand out of his pocket, then unzipped his pants, freeing his stiff length. Which prompted me to lick my lips, though whether he found it at all desirable was impossible to judge - and considering that my lips were dry from my panting, it was not really a come-on, especially as I had no real intention of sucking him off.

He still stood unmoving though, watching intently. Though distracted by the man going down on me, I kept trying to tempt him to join us, to experience what it was like to get off with a man in the dark. It was difficult to know whether he was watching a man get sucked off in front him for the first time, but his rigid length showed a sincere interest, regardless of what he may have been thinking at one level. My stroking motions were as sexy and explicit as I could make them, even as my cock was being sucked in long, deep motions in front of him, the customary noises accompanying the visual effect. A feeling of power was flowing through me again, having one man worshipping my willing cock, another man almost in my grasp, my desire weakening his resistance.

He remained hesitant, but the sensations resulting from his touching himself were clearly having a growing effect as I watched his face grow slack even as he kept staring at my cock being sucked. His stiff cock beginning to override any doubts, his mouth opening slightly as the pace of his touching grew faster. He finally started to move, and I reached out for the third man's cock in less than an hour. He gasped a bit when I first felt it, my right hand sliding down his shaft as he shuddered at the contact. The cock sucking was so good I could not focus as clearly as before, but the slipperiness lubricating my palm was having its normal effect on him as he moved closer. My hand started to slide along his length, and his eyes closed, his breath sighing in something like conflicted contentment.

My hand continued to play with him, its rhythm matching the motions of the mouth taking me deeper into its hot closeness. The younger man was not able to break away, especially as the irresistible feeling of pre-cum kept spreading along his cock, making it impossible for him to do anything but keep yielding to what was happening. Pre-cum is one of the most fantastic surprises of man to man sex, which he was now experiencing, possibly for the first time. Without any pressure, without any thoughts beyond what my hand was doing to him in an open room, where he could watch a stranger getting sucked off in front of him. the same stranger playing with his hot cock. It was again group sex, but this time, the group was very tentative.

The man sucking my cock reached up to my nipple after having explored my balls, causing me to moan in abandoned lust. Shortly afterwards, the other man reached out to the other exposed nipple, and began pinching, more or less mechanically, and with too much force. I managed to tell him to stop, even as I kept his cock in my hand, squeezing and tugging it. His eyes began to fall into a familiar pattern of opening and closing, now swaying a bit as the pleasure grew. He remained somehow skittish, even as I pleasured him. There was no indication that he would be able to handle anything but a simple hand job while watching two men enjoy themselves, one kneeling in front of the other.

At this point, the first stranger moved from my glistening cock to the new man, who rapidly retreated, standing apart, then hurriedly zipped his pants. Whether out of some still to be surmounted inhibition, or less likely because he lacked a condom, his rejection was a trivial concern. And we both knew, at some time in the future, he would find himself again in a situation like this, full of desire to get off with strangers no different from us.

12