TwiLight Ch. 02

Story Info
Chloe gets a rude awakening.
1.8k words
4
41k
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day was insanely clear. The sky was a light blue, small puffs of clouds powdered the horizon. The wind swept up the autumn leaves in an array of brightly colored floating patterns. The large country home smoked from it's tall brick building. A clean black pick-up was the only occupant of the large yard besides a wooden swing hanging from the vast oak. Even the forest surrounding it all seemed at peace.

Damien walked though the hall and into his new pet's room. He carefully scampered over to her bed, being wary of the sleeping woman-child. Grasping her sleeping body, he lifted her into her arms as he sat in the black suede recliner a few feet away.

Chloe stirred. Stretching like a newborn kitten, snuggling closer to Damien's taut chest before looking up into his eyes. Blue met green. Chloe whimpered and pulled against the cuffs on her wrists. It was becoming quite natural for her to be placed in them when her Master was not supervising her.

Damien laughed, it always amused him enough with the look on her face to remove the, in her eyes, unlawful objects.

"Now, Now, baby. You know why this has to be done. I have something for you to do today so I am going to unlock your cuffs and I expect you to be dressed in ten minutes. If you are not, Master will be pleased to do it for you", Damien stated with a slight twist of laughter in the latter of his words.

"Yes, sir." Chloe's naked body slipped off his lap and onto the floor, sitting on her knees, legs spread, eyes down, and wrists out; a position required by her master.

Damien looked down at his little wanton slut. Her bare little pussy soaked every time he looked at her this way. He took his time to unlock the cuffs, pulling her wrists forward until she fell onto her elbows, tight ass in the air.

"Oomph," Chloe scurried to get back into position before she could get in trouble, only to get told not to move. She remained on the floor, tits pressed against the purple plush rug and her ass in the air. Chloe watched Damien rise and glide over to gaze at her exposed rear and sopping pussy, before ordering her to stand.

Damien unclipped her cuffs and spun her around to face the closet.

"Ten minutes, little girl", he spoke rapidly and almost growled. In the back of his mind, he hoped she would disobey because he was already planning plotting her punishment.

As he left the room, Chloe turned the wide assortment of clothing in front of her. She drew her dainty pale fingers over the fabrics; velvet, satin, lace, everything ever so chic, and yet, ever so revealing. Every outfit look like it landed just below her shapely ass cheeks. The low cut necklines looked better suited for porn-stars, not her. On the other side of the large closet were clothes that looked as if they were meant for a young girl; frilly, sun dressed, nightshirts, babyish skirts, all in pastel colors. She stumbled to the dresser, hoping for something decent. All she found were young girl panties, a few thongs, socks, and sweat pants.

Chloe angered and kicked the draw shut loudly. He ten minutes were up and she knew Damien would be in on time. The door creaked and Chloe looked up, fear glistening in her eyes.

"Not dressed yet? Let's see what we can do about this." Damien grabbed Chloe by her brown hair, dragging her to the bed. He threw her tiny body on the bed, instructing her to remain still. He went to a dark purple toy chest across her room and rummaged through it. He pulled out vibrating object that inserts into leather panties, a butt plug, and a strange restraint set.

Chloe looked at him over her shoulder, her bottom lip jutting out and tears forming behind her crystal green eyes.

Damien stood at the foot of the bed; before tying her up he placed the leather panties around her knees then he grabbed the closest ankle and applied a cuff, attaching it to special clips on the bedposts. He continued with the other foot, and then moved swiftly over to her wrists. Chloe pushed herself up, about to plead her case before getting smacked across the mouth with Damien's hand. Chloe cried out while Damien took her wrist and did the same with the other until she was immovable on her tummy, now vulnerable to more than just Damien's gaze.

Damien grabbed a wedge pillow, putting the highest part right where her hips and butt bend so she was high enough to his liking. With her legs spread wide, this also kept her pussy and ass open for his use. Damien rubbed a large hand over her back, moving caringly down to her bottom, and lingering on her clit. He rolled one finger around the little bud, circling it and feeling her wetness raining down on his hand. He listened to her moan for a while before abruptly pulling away. She whimpered and bucked her hips.

"No, you were naughty. You don't get anything unless I tell you. Don't move and do not speak, little girl." Damien added to that with a hard, sharp crack across her alabaster rear-end, slightly hitting her puckered hole sue to her cheeks being spread. He laughed as she gasped and cried out, and then continued smacking her ass cheeks until they were bright red and his pet was crying.

Damien pulled her cheeks fully apart, stretching more than necessary, hurting her and making her just as wet. He ran a finger over her asshole, pressing in with no lube just to the first knuckle, then back out. He opened the draw in the bedside table and took out the Vaseline. He opened the lid of the Jar and applied a small amount to her hole. He fingered the tight little opening once again, this time sinking to the last knuckle.

"Oh, NO! Please, master! Please don't!" Chloe screamed and wiggled as much as she could. Chloe screamed against the pressure of the little invaded. The finger felt wrong, yet it fit perfectly.

"SHUT UP, BITCH!" Damien slapped her sore ass ten more times until she quieted. He grabbed the three-inch plug and shoved it into her away hole. Damien then pulled the panties up into place and turn the vibrator on HIGH. He watched her squirm and buck.

"You are not allowed to cum until I tell you to, little girl." He emphasized the last bit by pressing down on the vibrating part placed above her clit. He rolled it under his hand, listening to her moan and groan and thrusting her hips under the motions.

"Please.. ma..ster." She stuttered as the orgasm built. The panties were soaked on the inside and her bottom was burning. The plug was stretching her.

"Please, Master, What?" Damien slapped her ass harder before gagging her lush full pink lips with a ball gag. "If you want to cum, you can, but only on my word. The more noise you make, the faster I'll consider letting you."

Chloe screamed and clenched her teeth against the gag. She needed release and moaned loudly, barely muffled by the rubber ball. She yelled louder, trying to cum. She felt the back of the panties pulled down, and the plug removed. Damien straddled her ass, before inserting his dick. This was too much; she was going to go over the edge. Chloe was in pure ecstasy. She felt the hard dick twitch in her too-tight ass hole.

"Cum, baby, cum." Damien thrusted harder into her while she screamed in pure joy and came in her panties. Not long after, her master creamed in her ass. As he pulled out, his thick cum overflowed from her and she whimpered.

Damien climbed off of her, admiring the cum stained view. He pulled the panties down to her ankles, unclipped her bottom restraints, then her top, and stood her up. The panties plopped to the floor and she was told to step out. The cum in her ass slipped out more and her pussy was self-soaked.

"Now, you're not to clean up, and I will dress you." He sat her on the plastic sheeted toy chest, built just for these occasions, and walked to the closet. He pulled down one of the baby-doll dresses, a pale yellow sundress, and threw it on the bed. Glancing over at her, he rummaged through the dresser draws and pulled out "Dora the Explorer" panties. He pulled out ankle socks and grabbed the black Mary Janes from behind the door.

"You want to act childish, then that's just what you will be. A little girl." He pulled the dress over her head, it landed just below her sore, red bottom. Then he held out the pink Dora panties.

"Step," he instructed. He let her use his shoulders to steady herself. The panties fit, but where just tight enough to irritate her bottom.

Damien finished with the sock, sitting her on the bed, and then clasped the shoes. He helped her brush her hair and pull it into pigtails.

"Now, we are going out to lunch with some of my friends, young lady. You are to act appropriately. Where we are going, there will be no problem with me bending you over my knee and spanking your tush raw. Do you understand?" His question was more of a demand, so Chloe stayed silent.

Damien cleaned up and headed out to the car. He let Chloe in first, fastening her seatbelt. They sped off and drove for a good thirty minutes before pulling up in front of a warehouse. It didn't seem like anyone would have lunch some place like this but Chloe played along. Damien parked and got out, striding over to Chloe's side. He leaned across her, unfastening the belt and planting a kiss on her pouting lips.

Damien led her by the hand to a door. He turned the knob and they both entered what now seemed like a club of some sort. Chloe realized she stopped walking when Damien turned and gently tugged her arm, smiling down.

The place was incredible. There were tables with restraints on a stage, X-racks, whips, sexual toys of all sorts. There was also a woman dressed totally in leather, holding a whip in her hand.

"Good Evening, Master Damien. Your party is waiting at booth eight." The woman spoke with a slightly exotic accent and watched with hateful eyes and Chloe walked past.

Damien joined his friends, and pushed Chloe to the floor when she tried to sit.

"You do not move unless I say." His command was powerful but eased when he placed another breathtaking kiss on her awaiting lips. She sat on her knees, squirming with the sticky feel of he own juice and her master's cum on top of the Vaseline. How was she ever going to make it through the night?

To Be Continued...