TwiLight Ch. 06

Story Info
Chloe's in trouble again.
2.7k words
4.25
27.1k
4

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/20/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eggs and bacon frying on the stovetop, the smell invaded the rooms like the S.W.A.T team on terrorist. Coffee brewed, and was poured like black silk into a thick black ceramic mug. Hot chocolate was already sitting in the dining room in a matching mug on the deep blue placemat making the mahogany table stand out. White plates adorned with blue flowers sat clean and ready for breakfast on the two places, which was gently placed from the old fashioned frying pan to them.

Chloe danced around the kitchen to music on the radio, making everything perfect for when her Master woke up. She cleaned her dirty dishes, just like the little house wife she is. It's only been about 6 months now; the 23-y-o married her Master, her best friend, her husband after dating and being his slave for 4 years. The kitchen was spotless, sparking clean. Perfect. Breakfast steamed in the dining room, waiting its party to indulge.

Chloe ran to her room, Damien had redecorated last month. The walls were neon green now, black and green princess bed set. The toy chest was replaced with a larger one, the top still sheeted with plastic. She had a vanity armoire now. Enough to hold panties and bras. On top was make up of sorts, a straightener was cooling off. She sat on the stool and brushed her thick black hair, now down to her mid-back. The three separate sections showed off a young girl, painting her eyes with black eyeliner, and red lipstick covered her heart shaped pout. Her delicate fingers cleaning the corners of her mouth from the excess. Black nails ran through her now pin straight mane. Pale tender feet padded across the black plush rug to her closet. What to wear, what to wear, she thought to herself. On the left of the closet were baby doll dresses, nightgowns, and little girl clothes big enough to cover her cute little ass and not much more. On the right were formal dresses, slutty clothes. She hadn't worn a pair of jeans in more than 3 years now. Her double zero waist was small enough to fit into small girl clothing, which more than not, people tend to think she is.

The choice was made. A baby doll dress that was tight against her larger breasts and poofed out into a slack tutu on the bottom. A large bow tied in around the small of her back and billowed down to the back of her knees. She put in a green ribbon into her hair, and black, shiny mary janes. No bra, no panties, just like Master wanted it when they were home together. She wanted to look as perfect as the breakfast she was going to surprise Damien with. He would wake up at 10am. It was 9:45am now. Chloe watched her alarm clock by her bed. 9:50. She made sure everything was absolutely ok then closed her door and ran down the hall to Damien's bedroom.

Snoring away, Damien tossed over, mumbling in his sleep about work he didn't finish yet. Chloe crept in quietly and took position by his bed. On her knees, hands behind her back, eyes down, and legs spread. Damien's alarm radio started talking about the news and a strong tattooed arm smacked the off button, nearly smacking the little machine clear off the glass side table. Chloe giggled to herself. Damien smirked, feeling her presence and smiling at her sweet giggle. He rolled over, the thick black down comforter rolled off his chiseled 25-y-o body. His chest and arms were inked with intricate tribal markings trailing across his shoulder blades, each arm and doubling back down his left side. Chloe wanted to trace them down to his eight pack abs, with her tongue. Damien smiled pure white, his bright blue eyes sparking at the girl by his bedside. Chloe wanted to look up at him, but knew it was against the rules.

"C'mere cutie", Damien grabbed her upper arms and threw her across his body. He laid gentle kisses along her forehead, down her cheeks, trailing down her slender alabaster neck and sucking contently. He continued down her dainty collar bone, tracing his very own tongue between her large tatas. Before Chloe knew it, he was sucking her perky little nipples and nibbling on the rings in each one. He drew her dress up, laying her flat on her back. Damien loved to play with his toy, everyday, all day if he could. He felt her body quiver as he parted her pussy and slipped his tongue inside of her waiting hole. Carefully he lapped at the tip of her clit until she started moaning. Damien smiled at the ever-growing wet spot on his sheets.

"Master, may I cum? Please, can I cum?" Her body ached for release. Bed sheets soaked, she clenched them around her. She felt her Master's fingers exploring, one in her ass, and another in her juicy hole. Plunging into the sweet tightness like velvet over silk. Her bare skin down there peppered with goose bumps.

"Come baby, all over. I want you to squirt those juices out of that awesome pussy baby. "Damien slipped another finger into both holes, she girl below crying out as the liquid shot out and soaked the bed to the mattress. Her body arching, toes curled tight. Chloe moaned loudly, turning into a whimper, then rapid breathing. Damien picked the girl up and sat her on his lap, hugging gently and kissing her deeply. "The day is young, you will come much more. Now, I smell breakfast... Did you cook?"

Limp in his arms, Chloe could only smile as red stole across her cheeks. She stood and grabbed Damien's hand, rushing him to the Dining room. The hall was filled with sunshine, open windows brought in the spring scents. Flowers growing, fresh cut lawns. Damien's eyes twinkled and he bent to kiss the girl. His six foot five inch frame towered over her five foot one. "You did a wonderful job, little love," Damien announced before pulling the seat out for Chloe. She hopped happily into it and Damien pushed her in then sat at his place and they feasted.

Chloe happily ate up her homemade dish. Damien watched her every move, thinking about how happy she always makes him. Chloe caught him looking, and stuck her tongue out; blowing raspberries. Damien mocked her, and repeated the same move. They laughed together like the gorgeous couple they were.

As they finished, Chloe cleaned the table, washed the dishes and smoothed her ruffled tutu. I wonder if you could iron these things, she thought to herself. Damien scooped her up, twirling her around in circles.

"Why don't you go take a bubble bath, baby? Master will come help you clean yourself in a moment." Chloe bounced off to the bathroom, obeying his demand clearly. She kept the door open as she entered the pale yellow room. Another one of Master's rules. She stripped her dress, dropping it into the hamper and undid the ribbon in her hair after flipping off her shoes. She bent over the tub, ass in the air, drawing a hot bath and adding bubbles. The bubbles lifted off the water and Chloe decided it wasn't enough. She added more. Normally Master did this, but she knew how much he normally used as well. What's a little more going to hurt... right? Chloe attached her iPod to the radio and danced along to some Nightwish, Metallica. Before she knew it, the bathtub was making a waterfall onto the peach colored tiles and bubbles were edging up onto her feet.

"Uh... oh?" Chloe panicked, she turned the water off, and threw down some towels. Checking out the doorway to see where master was, she bit her bottom lip hard. Well, that wasn't the only 'bottom' thing that was going to be bruised.

Damien fingered the enemas in his 'naughty' closet. There was an assortment of toys for punishment and for pleasure hidden in his bedroom. Dildos, enemas, plugs, restraints of all kinds. Paddles, belts and whips lay in a chest at the bottom. Chains hung from the walls of the teeny room. He had nipple clamps and weights hanging on the rack on the back wall. Decidedly, the enema was best today, Damien thought. He grabbed the big one off the wall, and went down the hallway to his bathroom where his kitten was hiding away, no doubt up to any good.

Chloe saw him exit his room, her emerald eyes caught his. Damien knew something was up when the bathroom door was slammed and locked in his face.

"Little girl. Open this door. Not 'in a minute', not 'gimme a sec', I mean NOW." Damien was furious. He tried the knob again to no avail. Still locked and now water was seeping into the red carpet below his feet. Chloe was in big trouble this time. Damien slammed the door with his open palm. "OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR, BITCH!"

The water was three inches high. The towels barely made a dent in the mess around her. The hamper was soaked. The magazines by the toilet were worthless now. Chloe knew Damien was pissed now, but she was scared the open the door. If she didn't, Damien would most likely just knock it down. She tip toed through the water, and flipped the lock. She went to run to the farthest wall by was stopped after taking two steps by a strong arm lifting her in the air and holding tight.

"What did you do, cunt?" Damien whispered forcefully into her ear as she struggled to free his grasp. Damien took in the surroundings and immediately took the flailing woman-child into his bedroom, dropping the enema next to her. "Do not move. Lay on your stomach now. No sounds and do not fucking move. You're really in trouble now."

Chloe laid her head on the pillows and kept her arms straight out, feet spread as she watched her Master kneel over her. He lined his nine inch cock up with her tight, nearly never used or abused asshole and pushed all the way in. Chloe shrieked and Damien brought her up on her knees with a large hand over her mouth. "I said... NO FUCKING NOISES!" Chloe whimpered as her face was harshly slapped over and over until her cheeks were red. Damien threw her back onto the bed and began to pump hard and rough into her little asshole, spanking hard all the way. He came quickly, filling her sore asshole with his white cream. Pulling out, Damien grabbed her waist and threw her over his lap. He grabbed his belt and the 4 inch thick butt plug from on the floor. He shoved the plug in and started the abuse on her bottom.

Chloe cried silently to herself. But she did it to herself. She knew she should have paid attention and not used so much bubble. She sniffled, her nose leaking down quickly. Then she felt her real punishment, Master attached a heavy weight to her clit, then her nipples. Master picked up the crying little perpetrator and carried her half-heartedly to the bathroom. Damien dropped her flat on her now purple bottom onto the cold marble countertop.

"You sit there; do not leave that fucking spot, young lady. I have to clean this mess but first, I'm taking care of your ass. Damien exited the room and Chloe sat, sniffling and whining, rubbing her bottom. She knew better to remove the 'bad girl' toys from her body, or alter them in anyway. Damien grabbed a few spill towels from the hallway closet and proceeded to the kitchen. He grabbed a pitcher and added some water, lemon for good cramping, soap, and some good old fashioned castor oil. He made enough for a large adult man. He took the pitcher and towels back into the bathroom after grabbing the enema from his bedroom. Chloe watched closely as he poured the pitcher into the enema and closed it up. He then threw the spill towels up; thankfully they soaked up most of the mess. He let out enough water from the tub and checked the water temperature to keep it warm enough. Damien then sat on the lounge bench and motioned for the little girl to come to him.

Chloe carefully slid off the high counter and slowly padded over to Master waiting with Enema in hand. Damien grabbed her and put her over his knees, removing the plug and without warning, inserting the large nozzle into her bottom. As it was filling her, Damien decided this would be the best time to have a little talk with his naughty little girl.

"Now, I expect you to hold this in with your bottom stretched. I will not allow you the help of a plug. If one drop is spilt, you will lick it up and I will punish you more. Understood? Now, what did you do to my bathroom, girl?" the question was followed by a few sharp smacks to her bottom.

"I used extra bubble soap, master. I wanted more bubbles, master. I was wrong, sir. I'm sorry, sir. I love you, sir", Chloe whined and whimpered, moving her hips over Masters lap in lieu of the pain in her tummy. "Of course I love you, baby, but as your Master, I have the duty to discipline you when you are bad. As well as shower you with affection when you are good", Damien shot back.

The enema slowed and Chloe clenched her butt hard as Damien slowly pulled the nozzle out. He removed the clamps on her clit and nipples and ordered her to bend over on her knees on the lounge. This would make it much harder to hold the liquid inside of her. As she complied, Damien saw the look of torment on her adorable face. He took his once again hard cock out of his sweat pants and rubbed over her clit. "Now, master is going to fuck you. And you cannot cum."

Chloe melted at those words. Just then, Damien stuck his stiffness into her juicy hole. Apparently, Chloe was horny. Her punishment always turned her on. Damien slowly humped the quivering lump of a girl. The pace quickened, he pumped harder, spanking her over and over again. She was a very bad girl, you know. Chloe felt her tummy cramping and curling. She could no longer hold it in. Suddenly, master pulled out and came all over her backside.

"PLEASE! Let me release please! I'm sorry! I'm a bad bad girl!" Damien answered by spanking her hard ten more times before grabbing a large bucket from under the sink. He placed her facing him, sitting on his knees, legs spread. The bucket was underneath her. She watched masters stern look but released into the bucket anyway before collapsing on his chest. "Master, I won't be bad again, I am so sorry."

Damien just hugged her closer, feeling her sincerity. He kissed her forehead. Damien placed her lightly into the tub. "You are fine, little one. Please stop crying, clean yourself and call me when you are done." Damien always felt a little sorry on her behalf but it was her own fault. Though he felt as though he went a little hard on her. He went into the kitchen, gathering vanilla and chocolate ice cream, rainbow sprinkles, chocolate syrup, whipped cream, and cherries. He made a large sundae, equipped with two spoons. Then Damien heard Chloe calling from the bathroom.

"Master, I'm done!" Chloe emptied the tub, the floor was mainly dried. Master came in and wrapped her sexy hourglass figure into a fluffy pink towel. He escorted her to her bedroom. She sat quietly on her bed, scared to know what Master was thinking. He pulled out a green thong and brouqht a white t shirt of his own over her head and arms. Chloe pulled the panties on quickly, before her sore bottom was irrated any more. Master hugged her tightly and escorted her back towards the dining room where his creation was waiting. Chloe shrieked happily.

"Would my wife like to join me for a sundae?" Damien nearly blushed when Chloe looked up at him with a white smile. She kissed him deeply and sat in her spot, picking a spoon. They playfully added whip cream to each others noses and took turns cleaning the other off with their mouths. "I love you, baby." Damien smiled as he spoke the words.

"I love you too, cutie!" Chloe excited announced.