Twilight Passion

Story Info
A mature look at sexual pleasure.
1.4k words
4.1
43.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was older than what I might normally have thought of as someone I'd engage in sex with, though younger than I am by 4 years. She wasn't attractive in the sense of beauty as I'd define it, but at her age, and with respect for herself, she maintained what level of beauty she had.

The important thing is, she was as hungry as I told her I was, and we both had food to offer.

Seduction is a mutual thing, and/or crafted in our minds as well as our organs, and without feeling egocentric, I knew I could pleasure her beyond any experience she'd known lately. I too was alone, and still felt it when primal urges were trying to take control. Hence my seeking someone to enjoy those urges with. I rarely judge anyone by appearance alone, but don't think of myself as a Saint because of that, just someone wanting to share passion, another warm body, and yes,,, release.

She was a surprise in the meeting, and I probably wouldn't have given her a look had we passed on the street, but when we met, I sensed a longing in her to experience love certainly, and even at her age I had to believe she also, still, had urges. It turns out I was correct.

She allowed, without much resistance, kissing, and a slow building of caressing. Her responses, though guarded at first, became something she wasn't exactly in control of. For all her caution, and shy hesitation, she opened up fairly soon to having attention paid to her.

Moaning when her neck was kissed, gasping as each breast was caressed after allowing them to be bared, and verbalizing,,,"Yesssssss" as I attempted to waken her long suppressed desires, she allowed all that happened.

As I sank to my knees I licked and kissed what I hoped was a starving body, a bit over weight, perhaps conditioned by age, and apathy, in the end result, and often with eyes closed, don't we all "want"and dismiss so much?

Trailing my lips and tongue over her body, nibbling, and licking her long denied, needs, I arrived at her throbbing pussy. I'm a very oral person, so I lingered there, tasting, enjoying the clean, yet very human flow of the chemicals we naturally exude in a sexual act, or anticipation. She moaned aloud, clutching my head to her crotch, and inhibitions vanished as she experienced what might have been her first orgasm in a very long time.

With less effort, I had her body on her bed, and with no encouragement her legs spread, allowing access to what was obviously a hunger,,, very wet, hot, with a longing to be sated. Here was a woman, long without sex, probably suppressing desires, and yet, wanting so much to know a reawakening of them.

I wasted no time in devouring her pussy. She cried out, held my head and allowed her forgotten clit to be milked. Bouncing very animatedly off the bed, she drove herself, with my help, to more orgasmic joy than she'd known in years, and lasted longer, I'm certain, than even she imagined she would. Her cum flowed like the Noah flood, her verbalizing was almost pagan, and very much in words she probably never spoke aloud, until now,,,and she was clean, smelled pleasant, and tasted as I knew she would,,,of Woman.

Not waiting for her to relax I moved up to impale her, and had agreed to her condition of a condom for the purpose of "safe sex." I'm not opposed to it, but in knowing those I engage with, it's never been an issue. This however, was only our second time together, and certainly I respected her fears. She aided me in putting the condom on, which gave her a better sense of security, and allowed us both the sensations of touch..

I pressed my fingers against the pouty lips of her pussy, and her sharp intake of breath was a message that if she was afraid, she still accepted her fate in the moment, and I pushed hard into her, wanting to fuck her wildly, even against her weak statement, "No, not yet" After the fact she would say "YES, more" and I knew I had her. Addiction was the next step, and she would follow that path.

She obviously remembered everything about how it is to "have sex", "make love", "get fucked", and her juices flowed often and abundantly in that first few hours. Endurance was something we had already discussed, and neither enjoyed the quick Fuck and roll off, that happens often. She had told me early on that "making love" should be special, and I agree. She wanted to feel emotion, not just be an old "whore", which I respect, and she claimed her own ability to make fireworks happen. On that note I was anticipating as much as she delivered.

It wasn't until the second encounter that she sucked my cock, willingly, and without insinuation or prodding, she became the oral slut we both discovered she held in check, for so long, but wanted to be. The night began much as the first time we had sex, and at some point, she moved to experience, or explore what it was like to have another orifice filled.

"Oh my" she cried out, after I had exploded in her mouth the first time. "I so love sucking cock and missed it for so long, thank you for sharing yours with me." Her mouth accepted all I delivered, with no apparent desire to pull back. It seems she was a swallower not a spitter, and gasping for breath, she recalled all she knew in pleasing a man. She used her tongue, and hummed, hollowed her cheeks and very much enjoyed sucking her first cock after so long.

Initially she was fearful, and teased more than accepted totally, what was happening. She was the one on her knees now, had tilted back, me straddling her face and as I insisted myself she opened her throat taking my cock as deep as it would go, cupping my balls as they bounced against her chin with every thrust. When I was ready to cum, she moaned, knowingly, and pulled me closer, wanting her reward. Her nose buried into my abdomen, as she took my cock as deep into her mouth as it would go. Her gurgling, gagging sounds drove me, and as I exploded into her, she choked on all that filled her mouth, then swallowed every drop of cum she could.

Lingering long after, she continued her love making at my cock, swiping away stray cum with her tongue and fingers. Short of breath, she hoarsely whispered her joy in the experience, after such a long time. "I never thought I wanted cock, as much as I feel it now" she said, "and I want to cum, and cause you to cum, all the time, any time, every time."

As it happened that night she did cum often, as I fucked her eager pussy, so long without attention, many times. She gobbled my cock as if it was her greatest joy, and was rewarded each time with a load of hot cum, which she savored and swallowed. Always asking for more, and never refusing her, I fucked her hungry mouth until her jaws ached, always delivering hot, heavy cum for her to savor.

When we rested she said she wanted to say something. "I may seem an old school teacher, and I know I'm ugly, and fat, but I also know how much I want to be your cock sucker, and be treated like your submissive, but not abused. I loved your cock, and I'll be your cum drinking whore anytime you want to unload in my mouth."

That said, I put my hand behind her head, tilted it back with her hair entwined in my fingers, and said, "Show me baby,,,Suck my cock until it fills your hot, wanting mouth."

She did as she was told, and I fucked her face hard, with no regard other than to fill her mouth and throat with cum, until she drained me. She grunted like the wild woman she was so long deprived of this. With each thrust forward, she gasped for breath and on every out stroke, regained some control. Her saliva coated my cock and ran down her chin, as she did everything she knew in sucking her prize. She tried to speak, and it came out as muffled, garbled sounds, but when she pulled back, with her mouth stretched and jaws aching, she said, " I love this, I want to drink all the cum you have."

We fucked and sucked until sunrise, then began again, tired but still wanting, until finally, and almost at the same time we said, "When can we do this again?"