Twin

Story Info
Paul fantasizes about Gwen and Alicia.
5.3k words
4.18
41k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writedoctor
writedoctor
318 Followers

Paul stepped out from the refreshing shower and onto the plush dark blue mat, cool air meeting damp skin, his balls and pubic area tingling from the razor's close shave. Over the years he had periodically shaved down there, loving the nude, more sensitive feel and since the vacation in Bermuda, Paul maintained the smooth look. Gwen certainly had something to do with that.

He grabbed the thirsty beach towel sitting on the closed toilet seat and vigorously began to dry his wavy brown hair. Escaping the steamy confined bathroom, Paul padded his way into the spacious master bedroom and finished drying off under the swirling ceiling fan. With the work day over, something to drink, a cold frosty beer might be nice he thought.

Barefoot, Paul eased past the walk in closet and a strange sound halted him at the full length mirror: an admiring whistle. With Paul's narcissistic interest piqued, he smirked and turned to face the twin. Hands on hips he unashamedly checked out the nude reflection and liked what he saw.

Approaching the 1 year anniversary of Annie's death, Paul had spent the last six months lunch time at the gym, made a determined effort to eat smarter and the results had paid off. Turning sideways the twin flexed his muscular biceps, eyes roaming over strong calves, hips and a toned midsection. On display like a body builder the twin sucked in his stomach and although there's always be a little paunch, he was happy with the disappearing love handles. The short brown haired duo nodded in agreement, not bad, pretty good, actually pretty damn good and let's say an eight.

Paul retreated to one of the maple nightstands and opened the drawer that contained a sampling of sex items primarily used to enhance masturbation: scented oil, nipple clamps and cock rings. Often he'd use an anal plug or a dildo, on rare occasions a vibrator but always one of many sensual lubricants and a wide variety of erotic literature.

Choosing a dark green cock ring, Paul used the middle and index finger of each hand to pry apart the thick rubber circle then carefully looped the elastic ring over his smooth ball sack. He loved the stimulating grip around his scrotum, pulling his balls downward, tightening the skin between his sack and the base of his cock which was rapidly stiffening. Paul returned to the mirror, posing for the twin.

God your cock looks good. Balls nice and smooth, trussed up and hanging, so sexy. Yours too.

Twin spread his legs allowing his testes to hang further, his penis bobbing in front.

C'mon man, make it shiny. You've got to put a little of that Astroglide on. It'll look so good, much better. Okay, for you.

The twin knew exactly what Paul liked, what he wanted to hear and predicted every motion. Paul looked down, drizzling a few drops of the clear liquid directly over the spongy head, watching it ooze over the curved rim and onto the shaft. Paul's index finger sensually painted the liquid around the glistening tip and down the front of his cock. Enraptured, Paul watched the twin's thumb and first finger encircle the shiny cap, slowly moving down the entire shaft, coating the swelling flesh causing instant ripples of pleasure there.

Oh God, that's it. That's good. Yeah, there you go. You're getting good and hard now. C'mon, tease it a little more. Move those slick fingers around. Yeah, like that. Stroke it up and down, not too fast.

Paul hissed with delight as the twin's soft touch moved painfully slow, finding every pleasurable nerve on his erection. From this view, Paul stared at the front of twin's bulbous penis tip, the triangular shape looking like an arrow's tip or a spear and his fully erect member.

Now you've done it, got him good and stiff. Nice and red and shiny. Bad boy. Put a few more drops here and you know you'll cum. I bet you'd love to jerk off now, wouldn't you? God doesn't that Astro work great? Umm…gulp…yeah. Stop. Take your hand away. Just let go. Mmm…looks so fucking good, so fucking hard and we can make it harder, don't you think? I think we need to pump this bad boy. Pump it up bigger, sound good? Um hum.

During the last few months, Paul had indulged in another form of exercise routine, pumping or vacuuming his cock. After convincing testimonials and price shopping online, he'd purchased a pressure gauged, hand held model. His cock was already large and why not make it larger and fatter? There didn't seem to be a downside, besides, the visual and suctioning action looked so damned delicious.

Paul tore his eyes away from the twin, about faced and walked the short distance to the dresser. He squeezed a dollop of water based K-Y gel inside the transparent Plexiglas tube and carefully smeared the goo around the circular opening. Paul inserted the nozzled air line with a distinctive click, lowered the clear tube over his erection and snugly positioned the jellied end around his smooth pubis.

Two quick, short pumps, Tssss…Tssss and the tube sealed itself onto the skin at the base pf Paul's hardon. Two more, Tssss…Tssss caused more of the limited air to be vacuumed out, drawing Paul's penis further up into the tube. He peeked at the gauge as it approached 10 lbs, waited a few seconds and again squeezed the handle twice, Tssss…Tssss. By design his cock was suctioned to an incredible length, every centimeter of skin engorged with blood and through the clear plastic Paul stared at the swollen, dark red flesh, the tight seal capturing the entirety of his manhood.

Removing the air line, which didn't release any of the inside pressure, Paul devilishly glanced over his shoulder at the twin's dimpled, white cheeks flexing and rippling as if he was fucking the tube.

Damn…your ass looks sexy. Yeah, flex those hips. C'mon let me see that vacuum sucked cock…that big cock.

To accommodate and visually please the twin, Paul stepped to the side, showing off the lengthy penis trapped within the vacuuming grip, his taut balls snugged up against the bottom of the tube and both agreed the package looked magnificent.

Paul stretched luxuriously across the fresh cotton sheets; comfortably propping himself up against two king sized pillows and picked up the stapled pages of his latest story. Obviously, he read more erotica than what he wrote and over the years Paul's imaginative ideas seemed to coalesce, the actual writing became easier and more rewarding. His cock throbbed as he began.

Alicia – Part I

Alicia was in her 3rd year at college, located within the busy city, when she noticed a change in her sexual desires that involved deviant fantasies. Soaking wet, the petite, shy girl weighed in at 110 lbs with long coal black hair and matching deep eyes. She had an attractive round face, full lips, perfect white teeth and a slim figure with ample breasts. Beautifully curved with wide areolas and equally dark long nipples, the typically halter clad Alicia caught the stare of many boys but seemed disinterested.

One evening, after a relaxing bubble bath and lounging in a favorite pink robe her roommate, Karen, had seduced Alicia in the romantic quiet and privacy of their shared apartment. With spiked, bleach blonde hair Karen had a muscular, boyish frame and a pretty face dominated by alluring green eyes that dared. Having the bolder more aggressive personality, Karen swept the girl off her feet, introducing Alicia to the many nuances of female to female pleasures, soon they shared a full time love affair.

Nimbly, Karen's lithe figure hovered over the awaiting Alicia kissing and licking across the nude torso. Slowly, her wet tongue slithered in and around all of Alicia's sweet spots eliciting deep, lustful groans as the recipient of Karen's affection. Laying between outstretched, quivering thighs she teased her lover by darting and flicking the point of her long tongue around Alicia's mons.

"Mmm…someone's aroused. Your sex…smells…so wonderful…"Karen whispered before fastening her open mouth over Alicia's succulent labia and tasting her womanly juices. Pursed lips captured Alicia's swollen clitoris and Karen rhythmically suckled the pearl in and out, brining Alicia to a mind blowing, gushing orgasm.

Her face and chin covered with dew, Karen left a sticky, smeared trail across Alicia's writhing body, moving up to tenderly kiss an otherwise parched mouth.

"Mmm…my baby…came so good!" Karen lit the half finished joint, inhaling a monstrous toke and placed the paper's end into Alicia's lips.

"God…oh God…Karen…you fucking send me…so…" Alicia dreamily whispered in the wonderful afterglow. Karen surprisingly grasped one of Alicia's wrists lying limp on the pillow over her head. "You know…Darling…one of these days I'm going to tie you up. Make you beg for it…make you beg me to let you cum…" Karen huskily suggested.

Suddenly Alicia felt transparent, as if Karen was looking into her soul and the normally quiet girl opened the floodgates. Like a confession, Alicia launched into an explicit, detailed account of her latest sexual fantasies.

How she desired to be tied up, blindfolded and perversely spanked or humiliated. How she and her teenage older brother had innocently played "Pirates", stripping away their clothes and took turns pretending to whip each other, the taboo rituals exciting and furthering their curiosities. How she had visited several BDSM websites, reading stories, gazing at the pictures of people bound and tied. How she would furiously masturbate during her alone time, envisioning herself forced into a submissive role.

"Wow…my little kinky girl. Even kinkier than me." Karen replied after Alicia had finished her out of breath spiel causing the shy one to blush.

"Hey, jeez…have you ever heard of SADE?" Alicia shook her head as if to say, who…me? "Well it's this private club, it's like an old house where people go…you know…to…I guess you'd say…explore bondage and sadism and. I've never been there but I heard from a friend of a friend about the club. Maybe…if you want…I could find out more?" Alicia's dark eyes widened intently on the possibilities.

"Do you…do you think you could?"

"Yeah, sure…I will but look…I want you to write down everything you just said. Be as descriptive as you can and I'll pass it along, discreetly of course, to her. Okay?"

On a sunny afternoon two weeks later, the Yellow cab stopped at the leaf strewn curb next to the club and Alicia paid the profiled driver as Middle Eastern descent. She looked up in awe at the Victorian building, its ornate classic design and with slight trepidation walked up the worn grey stone steps. Neatly tacked to one of the tall Maple stained doors was a gold rectangular plate inscribed in black Old English lettering: Sade.

With no sign of a doorbell, Alicia turned the cold brass knob and entered into a spacious front parlor decorated with antique furniture, lovely tapestries and a musky scent hidden by sandalwood incense. The door's loud thud had a sound of finality.

Promptly, from one of the side rooms an effeminate young man wearing black silk clothing scurried towards Alicia.

"May I help you?" He asked in a girlish voice.

"Yes. I'm…Alic…Alicia Mayhew. I have an appoint…I mean…I was told to be here…at 4. She stammered, unsure and out of her element here.

"Oh yes. Miss Mayhew. Oh yes. Please…would you follow me?" His smile was courteous but resembled a smirk. As he floated soundlessly up the richly carpeted stairway, Alicia's palm slid along the mahogany handrail and she had time to admire the framed artwork. A la Marquis De Sade, they're lavishly drawn, illustrating a series of sadistic scenes: instruments of torture within a medieval dungeon, whips in mid-air about to inflict pain, the grimace of those receiving and the lust of the givers.

He ushered her along the short second story hallway, opening a door on the right and courteously held it open signifying that this was the room and her heart beat quickened.

Dimly lit, Alicia quickly appraised the plush, roomy boudoir. To the left was a massive oak four poster bed where two flickering candles sat upon a matching nightstand. There weren't any windows visible which seemed to make the air feel heavy, warm and soundproof and Alicia carefully walked into the central, open part of this quiet room. Gazing up at the high ceiling, a chrome hook attached to a length of chain and secured into a rough sawn beam, dangled ominously over Alicia's head.

Her mouth was dry and glanced sharply to the right at some metallic, gleaming items upon a table with two padded high backed chairs on either side, idly wondering, just what had she got herself into? Behind the table, a smaller door opened from an adjoining bathroom and the stunning woman who entered literally took Alicia's breath away.

The tall brunette's hair was pulled back into a tight bun and her eyes glinted and smiled at Alicia. Like something from Frederick's of Hollywood the laced red corset covered her hourglass shaped midsection, uplifting plump, exposed breasts and garter clips dangling over wide hips. Alicia gulped and stared at the juncture of her thighs, a clean shaven vee, long legs and immaculately groomed body.

She held out her hand, "Hello. Alicia is it? I'm Monique, Miss Monique." Alicia self consciously wiped moist palms against her skirt, "Yes, I'm Alicia. I'm so very pleased to meet you." Their eyes locked while their hands firmly shook.

"Well. I'm familiar with the interests that you so carefully wrote of, your curiosity, willingness and desire to become an obedient slave. We shall explore these things, this submissiveness that you long for. To begin, strip; place your things in one of the chairs and of course, tie your hair back. You will address me as Miss Monique or Miss."

Alicia hesitated.

"Shall we continue? Or?"

"Y-yes…Miss." The woman closely watched Alicia's every movement as she stripped, laying her blouse, bra, skirt and panties onto the chair and slipping the simple black flats underneath. Undressing in front of this beautiful strange woman felt humiliating and scintillating at the same time. Timidly, Alicia stood in front and looked up at the taller woman, fidgeting arms and hands ineffective at covering her privates.

"A slave should never be ashamed of nakedness, you're a pretty young thing, your body is for others' to admire and use."

"Yes Miss."

"Always keep your eyes lowered, slave, unless told otherwise. Shoulders back, breasts forward, feet apart and palms facing Me. Good girl." The stillness of the private area was broken as another person entered from the small bathroom and Alicia fought back the urge to turn and look.

"Beverly will be assisting me today, keep your eyes lowered slave. Good girl. Bring the collar Bev." Alicia caught a fleeting glimpse of Bev, only her legs and bright red fingernails. The black leather 3" wide collar was embossed with silver lettering: Slave and Alicia trembled as Bev stepped behind her and attached the collar firmly about her neck.

"Isn't she pretty property Bev?"

"Oh yes Miss." Bev whispered sultry, her warm peppermint breath puffed against Alicia's ear. Fleece lined restraints were snugly clamped around both of Alicia's dainty wrists, connected by a short length of chain.

"Arms over your head slave." And as Alicia complied, Bev's strong arms encircled her waist, lifting the tiny girl up and fitting the chain neatly over the hook's edge. Like a carcass of meat, gravity pulled Alicia's torso down, arms and shoulders strained vertically while the bottoms of her tender feet barely touched the floor.

Immobilized further, fleece lined restraints were snugly clamped around both of Alicia's ankles, connected by a four foot iron spreader bar. Below, Alicia watched the kneeling duo efficiently truss her ankles and finally provided a better look at the mysterious Bev, her mind racing from the inextricable position she was in, had let herself get in.

Over freckled shoulders thin lacy straps hung, Bev's corset fuller than Monique's and covered smaller breasts. Her curly hair was flaming red and had a marvelously painted white streak across the top. Bev's smoldering, expressionless look met Alicia's excited face and simply nodded.

To better admire their handiwork, they stepped back a few paces and tethered in this fashion, the blushing Alicia felt helpless and embarrassed by their open inspection.

"Look at that blush. My, what a pretty thing. Doesn't she look like a slut Bev?"

"Yes Miss, very slutty."

"Tell us slave, are you a slut?"

"Yes Miss."

"Yes Miss…what?"

"Yes Miss, I am a slut." Monique reached between Alicia's spread crotch, palming her warm vagina, nimble fingers searching out her clitoris. "Oh dear, you've an unusually fat pearl slut. I imagine that you're a bad girl, unable to control yourself from self-pleasure. Tell us slut, do you masturbate a lot?"

"Yes Miss. I am a bad girl and cannot control my desires. I masturbate often." Alicia confessed, reddening. Bev again moved behind the pony tailed girl and slowly raked her painted nails up along Alicia's taut, exposed ribcage and sides. Alicia gasped, aware of the building sexual excitement now racing over nude skin, her long nipples erect and goose bumps emerging along arms and back. Bev's hands boldly cupped Alicia's breasts, thumbs and forefingers gripped her turgid nipples, squeezing and pulling the teat flesh outward. Monique quickly moved forward and applied rubber tipped alligator clamps around each elongated nipple.

"Do they feel nice slave?"

"Y-yes Miss, they feel nice Miss." And as the clamps hungrily bit down on her purplish nipples, Alicia could not differentiate between the exquisite pain or delicious pleasure.

"Now my pretty slut, I'm going to silence you…for a time." Miss Monique held the golf ball sized red ball gag under Alicia's gaze, "I don't know…exactly…your limits so let's agree: if you reach a point, where you want me to stop, simply cross your fingers. We'll recognize that as a secret signal. Understood?"

"Yes Miss." Alicia stared, fascinated by the object about to be placed in her mouth, the several spidery strips that will secure it criss-crossing her face. Alicia's jaw opened to accept the synthetic round ball, lips closing and tasting the antiseptic item, her nostrils immediately flared sharply, inhaling like a form of inverted snorkeling.

Carefully pulling one of the high backed chairs closer, Miss Monique sat, crossing her legs and viewed the spread eagled, tethered portrait of her girl. "You look good slave. I like you restrained this way. Bev, spank her."

"Yes Miss." And Bev's open palm initiated the contact upon Alicia's derriere. Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Her arm swinging freely, alternating from left to right and back again. Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Alicia closed her eyes, the sharp stinging swarmed over each lily white ass cheek. Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Whatever she did to deserve this mattered not. Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Beverly did not miss a spot, spanking from top to bottom. Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Stop for a moment. Tired, Bev?"

"No Miss."

"Slave, look at me." Alicia's eyelids fluttered up at Monique's glazed eyes, her legs spread apart, fingers tracing imaginary lines up and down each bare thigh, viewing in her full shaven mound and glistening inner lips.

"You're turning me on slave. Bev, give her 10 more and make them…harder. Eyes on me slave." Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Monique delightfully watched Alicia's eyelids quivering from the harder spanks, fingers moving ever closer to her quim, stroking along outer lips. With the final slap, a deep warmth saturated Alicia's numb derriere flesh and the temperature through the private room seemed to increase.

writedoctor
writedoctor
318 Followers
12