Twin Awakenings Ch. 02-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tears burned my eyes as my twins eyes welled up too. I knew he knew what I was thinking about because he wiped my cheek and spoke softly.

"Tiffany I don't hate you. I never did, I was just hurting. I was upset that you were leaving me alone. "

"You weren't alone, you had Billy." My heart ached and burned as fury began to course through me.

"We were young at the time Tiff, minors, he wasn't enough. And even then he wasn't really the family I needed he-"

"Sent you to die..." tears blurred my vision and I buried my face into the crook of his neck. I left him unprotected with the enemy. There was no way he'd forgive me. Having felt my pain, he pushed me away to look in my eyes. His were lifeless and grey, he looked pale too. If he felt the anguish I was I'm sure I looked just as bad. He pressed his forehead to mine and we cried together, letting all the emotion I kept hidden for ten long years seep out. Amy rubbed our backs comfortingly and we calmed a little. Looking into one another's eyes we spoke in unison once again then hugged each other tightly.

"I'm sorry Twin." Amy laughed lightly and patted our shoulders, "You're making progress, I can feel your combined energy." We looked lovingly at each other though he was the first to speak, "I forgive you for your wrong, could you forgive me for shunning you?"

"Of course Twin, I've forgiven you long ago when I made that drab cell my home." Our faces lit up and I felt a tingling warm sensation and we smiled as we suddenly reconnected. I could feel him, his emotions. his thought, what he felt and he felt me. Amy hugged us then back away as if dizzy. We reached out together and grab one of her arms each to steady her and spoke together.

"Are you ok? Amy what's wrong?" rising from the table, we helped Amy onto it and stood franticly checking her. Delano checked her eyes and I laid my head to her chest. She struggled against us but we were just being caution. She was ok but before I lifted my head from her chest I pressed my nose to her shirt and sniffed. It was a weird thing to do but her...scent, smelled different from before and Delano agreed and we both sniffed at her belly then quickly raised our heads. We couldn't figure out why she smelled the way she did, so we questioned her.

"Amy are you human?" she looked at us curiously,

"Yes, why?" she couldn't be, she has multiple scents instead of one unless, could she be? My twin and I had an internal conversation through our bond and turned shocked eyes to the tiny redhead before us. We didn't know how to tell her and Delano was in shock at our revelation so I gently pressed my palm to her flat stomach. Her eyes followed my hand and her head shot up, "Why are you doing that?" I looked into her pretty green eyes and smiled awkwardly.

"Your pregnant..." her brows furrowed and she looked back at my hand then back to my face as realization hit her. Her eye grew the size of golf balls and she grabbed her stomach.

"I've been feeling slightly off lately could it really be?" my smile widened and I nodded, "with triplets" her mouth gaped open and I thought she was about to scream but instead stroked her stomach lovingly and cried out joyfully. We jumped around cheerfully but Delano was still concerned by the fact we were able to sense that just by using our combined sense of smell. Our excited shouts alerted the alpha and other passersby. "Where's the fire?"

Amy squealed and ran to Christian, "I'm pregnant!"

"Really that's great how'd you find out?" she pointed in our direction and Delano and I smiled lightly. Christian and Sebastian looked at us curiously, "How'd you guys figure that out? Are you better Tiffany?" we shrugged and Amy answered for us, "I helped them fix their bond then had a dizzy spell and they started sniffing around me, literally." Delano wrinkled his nose and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Ay, you make it seem so creepy. We were checking to make sure she was alright and Twin commented that she had a weird scent so we scented her and found four different ones." Sebastian politely placed his hands to her stomach and frowned.

"I don't sense anything, how could you two-"

"Scent her..." Amy giggled as she was hoisted up in the air by the big man and his nose was pressed against her stomach. He took two long sniffs and lowered her. "Remarkable, there are three slight scents I wouldn't have even picked up because she is so early into her pregnancy." Christian walked over and patted Delano on the shoulder then touched my chest.

"How's the wound?"

"Better Alpha" Delano and I looked at each other having spoken at the same time. He wasn't my alpha, 'he found and cared for me and is claiming you so he is' my eyes narrowed at my brother and I disagreed that this man will have no authority over me but he just scolded me and we argued until Christian asked why we were making faces at each other.

"Internal conversation" He nodded and wondered what else we could do with our heightened senses. I laughed and looked into his eyes, "I can read your mind, Twin can too but it is his talent. Mine is emotions."

"Oh yeah, you don't say?" Delano entered his mind and I played with his emotions. Our combined assault confused him. Christian felt us prodding his brain mentally and his eyebrows furrowed as I made him feel overjoyed then angry then sad.

"Wow I feel so many emotions at once and I can feel your mental poking. That's amazing!" Delano prodded Christian's wolf and drew him forward. Everybody gasps but before he came running to attack I calmed him into shifting back. Christian frowned down at us. And Delano knew it was because of the forced shift while clothed. We smiled impishly and apologized.

"Sorry Alpha, we were just testing our skills." He was angry but that changed completely on its' own as he praised us.

"This calls for a celebration. The twin's official introductions into the Boorne pack and the future additions Amy will birth!"

I was so overjoyed! I have a second chance at life and my best friend back. I felt... at home.

12