Twin Lust

Story Info
Twins Abel and Raziel make Silaqui an offer she can't refuse.
1.5k words
3.93
17.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xanaphia
Xanaphia
30 Followers

(A brief intro: Set in a late renaissance fantasy time period, Silaqui is a half-elven sorceress who joined a local militia group at the request of twin brothers Raziel and Abel. Mutual attraction leads to sexual tension as the trio trains and works together. On a particular mission a week or so before this story takes place, the Three are scout a possible location of the enemy camp. They are spotted and Silaqui is shot, forcing Raziel and Abel to take drastic measure to preserve her life. After saving her and nursing her back to health, Abel seeks some "compensation" for their efforts. If this section is well received I will release more stories involving these characters.)

*

"We've saved your life," Abel whispered in her ear, his body just touching hers, his hand grasping her wrist, "I feel we are owed something."

"How can I repay you?" Silaqui stammered, shocked by Abel's forthright approach. She could feel his strength as he held her arm. Raziel stood before her, closer now, his intensity piercing her.

"Considering the severity of your wounds and lengths we took to preserve your life, I don't think I am out of line in asking for your body," He answered in a matter of fact voice. He was closer now, and she felt his hardness against her. Raziel was pressed against her now as well, holding her arm tightly. His face was close enough to kiss her, but he just stared at her.

"Will you give yourself to us, Sil?" Abel asked, both brothers pushing against her. "Before you answer, understand one thing: This is going to happen regardless of what you say, but if you agree then I promise you'll enjoy it too." She shuddered hard at this, feeling her body get hot. She was tempted to say no and see if they were serious about taking advantage of her but their aggressive behavior at this moment convinced her of their intent. She nodded weakly, her breath ragged. A slight, sexy grin formed on Raziel's face, and she could feel herself get weak in the knees. Raziel engulfed her mouth with his, a kiss filled with desire and lust. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, mostly for support in her excited state, and she could feel Abel's hands caress her body. They started at her hips and worked up to her waist, coming around to the front of her body and resting at her breasts. He groped them roughly, pulling them out of her shirt and squeezing her nipples. He grinded against her ass, his stiffness nearly coming through his pants. Raziel was hard for her too, as she could feel it rubbing her leg. Raziel began to massage her other breast, gentler than his brother. Abel's free hand found its way down her body and into her pants, where he was forcing her legs apart. He rubbed the outside of her pussy, fingers pressing the lips and grazing her clit. Her juices soaked his fingers as he continued to tease her pussy, not quite sticking a finger in.

"She is really horny for us Raziel, her panties are soaking," Abel exposed when Raziel broke off the kiss. Silaqui was breathing hard and moaning, her body ravaged by these twin brothers. Abel's finger forced its way into her, wasting no time going deep and hard. He kissed and bit the back of her neck, losing himself in the passion. Raziel's lips trailed down her face and neck, planting little pecks along the way. As he hovered over her breast, his breath against her nipple made her ache for his mouth around her tit. His soft lips brushed her erect nipples, sending shocks through her body at the thought of his moist tongue playing with them. She wanted to beg them to stop taunting her, but only moans escaped her lips. She wanted to surrender her pleasure to them, but they were playing with her, making her body ache and long for their lust.

Sensing her impatience, Abel whispered in her ear. "Ready for us now?" nibbling on her ear as he asked. She nodded eagerly, still unable to speak. That's when Raziel pulled his mouth away from her breast.

"I don't know, isn't she supposed to be pleasing us?" he asked his brother as he groped her breast hard. The unexpected pain nearly drove her to come. She clung tightly to Raziel to keep her balance, but he pushed her towards her knees. As he steered her to a position on her hand and knees, he undid his pants and revealed a thick, throbbing cock perfectly aligned with her mouth. He smiled devilishly as she looked up at him. Abel inserted a second finger as she prepared to take Raziel into her mouth. She coyly licked his head, trying to match the teasing they had thus far subjected her to.

"You're going to have to do better than that if you want me to stick it in you," Abel suggested, pumping her harder in persuasion. She placed the head of his dick into her mouth and was rewarded with a soft moan from Raziel. She worked her way down his cock, exciting his lust. Raziel moaned loudly now, with increasing tempo. Abel matched him, thrusting hard and deep into Silaqui. She could hardly concentrate on the dick in mouth with the fingers in her pussy, so Raziel grabbed her head and guided it to his enjoyment. Abel stopped for a moment, removing his fingers from her and replacing it with something much more substantial. He forced himself into her; her tightness gave way to her wetness. As Abel pounded her from behind, he forced her throat down on Raziel's dick, till she was nearly choking and coming simultaneously. She could no longer differentiate between Abel and Raziel's moans; instead it was a concert of ecstasy. As their passion rose to climax, Silaqui thought she might lose her mind in bliss.

Raziel started first, his thrusting in her mouth turned into shoving as much of himself down her throat as she could take. He held it there for but a moment, his dick tensing with anticipation. She then felt the huge load he shot down her throat, as she struggled to swallow it all. Abel followed suit, managing to fit his entire cock in her pussy as he released his cum. Raziel wasted no time now, picking her up at her thighs and kissing her deeply. As their kissing reached its climax, she felt his dick slide into her, cum serving as lubricant for her vigorous thrusts. Her legs readily wrapped around his hips, as were her arms around his neck. Gravity assisted his penetration, easily filling her with his massive cock. At this point she broke off the kiss, screaming in pleasure as her brought her to orgasm. Her moans inspired him to pound harder and faster, as if such a thing were possibly. Silaqui could not keep up with the passion, losing herself to multiple orgasms. Just as she thought she could take no more, she once again felt Abel behind her. His sweat damp chest was pressed against her back and his still hard penis rubbed her ass.

"So, Silaqui, how do you feel about anal?" Abel asked, guiding his dick alongside her cheeks. Before she could respond, he shoved the head, his cock still lubed by her pussy juices. Silaqui cried out from equal parts soreness and enjoyment, digging her nails into Raziel's back.

"Did I just take your ass virginity?" Abel asked smugly, shoving more of himself in her. The line between pleasure and pain was blurring, and she was not sure she could handle anymore. Raziel, able to read the tension on her face, kissed her again, more tenderly this time. Even though she felt as if her body as breaking apart from their double penetration, Raziel's affection allowed her to relax a bit, and take pleasure in their dual attention. He resumes his intensity as she relaxed more, taking both dicks in her more easily. She still clung tightly to him, desperate for his support and warmth. He kissed her neck as his passion rose, until his lips reached her ear.

"Can I come inside?" He asked in a whisper. This shocked her, as his brother had already done the deed without seeking her consent, and she could merely nod between their thrusts. He gave one hard, deep thrust, which drove her to come again, as he filled her with semen. Not to be outdone, Abel too drove hard into her ass and filled her ass with his cum, proud of himself for marking both her ass and pussy. As Raziel putting her back down she nearly stumbled, her body too weak from the intense pounding her had just received. He held closely to himself still, picking up her tired and sore body and laying her in his bed, before lying down beside her. Abel retired to his own bed, satisfied with her performance. Sleep came easily and quick for all of them.

Xanaphia
Xanaphia
30 Followers