Twin Peaks

Story Info
Siblings get naughty when no one's watching.
2.8k words
4.05
153.6k
41
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
-Sadie26-
-Sadie26-
620 Followers

Randy and Rachel were not only best friends, but they were twins, spitting images of each other, inside and out. Randy was 5'9, Rachel was 5'7. Both shared thick, shoulder length hair and turquoise blue eyes. Although the were born seven minutes apart, they were never more then 5 minutes away from each other. Randy's strong, booming chest had always been eye candy for both the college girls and their mothers. His voice was deep and seductive, melting any woman who had the pleasure of striking up a conversation with him. And true to form, Rachel also had a strong, booming chest, but, hers was the kind that would make Dolly Parton seem like a flat chested little girl.

Rachel had been blessed very early in life, already sporting a C cup by the time she was in the seventh grade. All the boys wanted her, but she didn't seem interested. They would fall all over themselves hoping she would give them just five minutes of her precious time. Her body was certainly blessed by God and she knew it. She had curves that seemed to go on and on and a personality that made you fall in love with her instantly. Therefore, Rachel and Randy seemed to be the dynamic duo. Both excelled in school and both participated in several after school activities. Both graduated high school a year early and went on to college at 18. But, they didn't have time to bask in their accomplishments, they were too busy trying to outdo each other. Their parents were often out of town, taking advantage of the kids being "grown up" and rarely showed interest in Rachel and Randy's achievements.

"Can you pick me up today?" asked Randy, gathering his books for the day.

"What's wrong with your car now?" snapped Rachel, trying to put on her makeup before leaving.

"I told you, I have to get a new transmission," Randy answered, shoving his notebooks and pens into his bag.

"God, that car ALWAYS needs something!!!" she yelled, zipping up her purse and gathering her own things, "Fine, but I have to stay late for the student counsel meeting, so I won't be ready till five."

"Whatever," he said, grabbing a piece of toast and walking towards the front door.

The school day passed rather quickly and before he knew it, Randy was in last period. He tapped his pencil nervously on his desk top, watching the last few minutes of class drag by. Today was his tryouts for football and he wasn't sure he had the same juice he once possessed back in high school. Finally, the bell rang and everyone piled out of the tiny classroom in groups, laughing and discussing random gossip.

Randy made his way down the cluttered hallway and out the door towards the gym. Once inside, he became even more distressed. All the guys in there were huge. Yes, he was pretty good sized, but compared to these guys? After suiting up, the coach came into the locker room and gave them a five minute warning. Randy finished lacing up his cleats and made his way out to the football field. Two hours later, both sweaty and filthy, he was given the news that he had been selected quarterback. He was ecstatic and took off towards the showers.

A few minutes later, Rachel emerged from the school's auditorium, scanning the parking lot for her brother.

"Damn," she thought to herself, "I wish he'd learn to tell time."

So, she made her way towards the gymnasium. After passing through the sea of tall, muscular football players and the deafening whistles, Rachel finally made it to the locker room.

"Randy? Randy? You in here?" she yelled, poking her head inside the door, instantly being slapped in the face by clouds of steam.

When she got no answer, she stood there for a few more minutes, glancing back and forth at her watch. Finally, she grew tired of waiting and pushed the door open, walking right in.

"Randy? Answer me!!!" she yelled.

"Rachel?" he yelled.

"Yep, it's me, hurry your ass up, it's getting late!!" she yelled back, taking a seat on one of the benches.

Randy never answered back and several minutes later, Rachel had had enough. She left her books on the bench and ventured towards the back of the locker room. She followed the sounds of running water as the clouds of steam got thicker. She made her way towards two orange glowing lights and the scent of steam and soap.

"Randy?" she called again, walking towards the rows of porcelain showers.

"Be right out, Rachel!!" he yelled.

Rachel followed his voice and continued walking forward. Just then, her brother's naked, soapy body came into view. Her eyes widened and her mouth fell open. In all the years they had grown up together, she had never seen Randy naked. She had seen him many times running around the house with no shirt on, but never like this. She stared at his tight, muscular ass and his broad shoulders. His long, blonde hair stuck to his neck as small soap bubbles ran down to his ass crack. His calves were tight and just the sight of him made Rachel's pussy ache.

He still had not noticed his sister was there as he leaned in to rinse the shampoo from his hair. Rachel seized the moment and quickly slid her jeans and tank top off, kicking them across the damp locker room floor. She had never made it a habit to wear a bra, even though her tits were extremely big and bouncy. She slid her red lace panties down and shoved them over to her pile of clothes. She looked around, checking to make sure they were alone and silently walked into the open stand up shower, behind her unsuspecting brother.

With no words, she gently drug her nails up and down his saturated back, digging her claws in just so far. She pressed her full, aching nipples to his flesh and began kissing his shoulder blades.

Randy flipped around quickly, showering Rachel's forehead with shampoo, "Rachel?!?!?!, what the hell are you doing?"

She only looked up and smiled, raising her arms and turning her surprised brother around to face her. Before he could protest or even say a word, she pulled his mouth to hers and kissed him with so much passion, his dick instantly came to life. She slid her hand down and wrapped it around his throbbing shaft, slowly moving her thumb tip across his cock tip. She squeezed firmly, releasing a small bubble of pre cum. Randy moaned into his sister's mouth as his tongue fought with hers for superiority. He grabbed her ass and pressed her bald mound to his cock, smashing her hand between their wet bodies.

He broke the kiss just long enough to turn her around and push her back to the cold, wet shower wall. He bent down on one knee and took one of his sister's nipples into his mouth. She gripped his wet hair and dug her nails into his scalp, gently pushing his mouth harder to her tit. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes, concentrating on the sensations her body was going through. She moaned and whimpered as Randy gently bit down on her nipple, sucking it like a thirsty newborn.

"Oh, God, Randy, don't stop, don't ever fucking stop!!" she pleaded, pushing his head harder to her nipple.

Randy looked up and saw his sister completely lost in this world of sin and lust he had pushed her into. He moved back and forth from the right nipple to the left nipple. She looked so hot standing under that water. Her hair was stuck to her neck and forehead and her lips had tiny water beads decorating the sultry pink skin. Her nipples were rock hard and she was beginning to moan louder. He grinned and instantly shoved two fingers inside her pussy, driving them in knuckle deep. He pushed her thighs apart with his wrist and started finger banging her like a wild man. Each time he drove his thick fingers inside her, he would bite down on one of her nipples. Her hips began pumping, fucking into his fingers as her mouth fell open and her eyes rolled into her skull.

"Randy!!! Randy!!!" she chanted, over and over, bucking her hips wildly and pressing her pussy walls around his knuckles.

Randy slid a third finger deep into his sister's pussy, forcing it open as his cock harden like a steel post. He got down on both knees and used his free hand to push her pussy lips apart. Without a word, he slammed his hungry mouth to her swollen clit and lapped it like a dog. He slurped the fleshy, swollen button into his mouth and bit down gently and she roared.

Rachel watched the room spin as her legs began to falter. She pushed herself harder to the shower wall and pulled at her brother's hair. Her stomach muscles tightened up just as she let go and had the most amazing orgasm of her life. Wave after wave rocked her as her pussy shoved it's hot cream into her brother's mouth. The room spun out of control and Rachel was thrust into a zone where nothing made sense and everything felt so good she swore she'd never leave.

Minutes later, after his sister had caught her breath and seemingly had settled down, Randy stood up and kissed her hard. His lips smeared her cum all over her chin, lips and neck. He had never tasted anything so hot and sweet in his life. True, he had only gone down on one other girl, but still, his sister's cum was the sweetest cream he'd ever tasted. He grabbed the back of Rachel's head and slowly pushed her downwards until she was on her knees. She knew exactly what her brother wanted and she was not about to disappoint him.

Rachel reached up and placed her hands on her brother's naked hips, slowly slithering her tongue out to tease his pre cum soaked cock tip. She dug her nails into his ass cheeks and teased his crack while her lips sunk further down, slightly gagging her at first. Randy placed his hand on the back of her head and firmly pushed her forward, causing her mouth to finish its decent down his shaft.

Rachel gagged loudly before finally taking all eight inches of her brother's fat dick. Her lips came to rest at his naked, shaved balls and she twirled her tongue around the thick veins that protruded from his shaft.

"Oh, fuck" he groaned, pushing her mouth further and digging his fingertips into her head, "Suck me off, Rachel."

Rachel looked up and saw her sexy brother looking down. She teased his ass crack a few more times before sinking a finger into his asshole.

Randy flinched, at first, but quickly warmed up to the idea of his sister's finger buried in his ass. He thrust forward, burying his dick in Rachel's throat.

She gagged and pumped her throat up and down his shaft, squeezing her muscles around his dick, then releasing. She looked up again and shoved a second finger deep inside her brother's warm, tight asshole, driving it in, knuckles deep and wiggling her slender fingers around inside him.

"Oh, shit, Rachel, don't stop, fuck, please don't stop," he begged, pushing her head harder and gripping her hair tightly.

He bucked his hips and began skull fucking his slutty sister as she fucked his ass and seemed to be almost eating his dick.

"Yeah, that's it, I always knew you were a slut, Rachel. I've always wanted to have you on your knees sucking my cock," he groaned.

He pushed forward harder, grinding his dick into her throat, knowing damn well he was gagging her and raping her of her own breath.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum!!!" he yelled, throwing his head back and pounding his dick into his sister's raw throat.

He bucked his hips so hard he pushed her backwards into the shower wall. He released her hair and placed his palms on the wet shower wall, almost doing push up's into her mouth.

"FUCK!!!!" he screamed, releasing his hot, thick, creamy seed into Rachel's mouth, "Oh, shit, fucking drink me, slut, drink me!!!"

Rachel ripped her fingers from Randy's asshole and gripped his cock instead, pushing it further into her mouth as not to miss one single drop of his seed. She slurped and gagged and sucked until there was nothing left.

"Oh, fuck," he groaned, trying desperately to catch his breath, "I knew you would be good, but not THAT damn good."

When Rachel was sure that her brother's dick was empty, she stood up and returned his kiss. Their tongues fought again and the water began to run cold, sending each of them into an unexpected sexual blizzard.

Randy took his sister's hand and led her out of the showers. His dick was still stiff and he knew he needed to cum again ......... now. He led her back down the dimly lit walkway to another row of benches.

"Fucking bend over, Rachel," he hissed, grabbing her hips and pushing her forward.

Rachel gave no resistance and quickly bent over, gripping the edge of the well worn bench. She arched her back and climbed up on her knees.

"Yeah, that's it, slut, your brother's going to fuck that pussy that tastes so damn good," he said, instantly driving his thick rod straight into Rachel's aching cunt.

Rachel almost fell forward right off the bench. Her brother's dick was so thick and commanded so much attention. She gripped the bench tighter and threw her head back, showering her wet shoulder blades with her gorgeous long hair. She arched her back fully and closed her eyes.

"How you like that, slut? Huh? You like your big brother's big dick in you? Huh? Answer me!!!" he yelled, driving his dick, balls deep into his sister's dripping pussy.

"Yes!! Yes!!! Fuuuuuuuck," she groaned, "Fuck yes, I love your big dick in me!!!!"

"I know you do, slut," he hissed, "Sluts like you don't give a shit who fucks them, just as long as they've got a dick shoved in this hole."

"Yessss," she whimpered, "You're right, I AM a slut. A dirty, cock craving slut!!!"

Each time Randy slammed into her, Rachel's heavy tits would get shoved together, bouncing around like corks on top of water. Her pussy was so fucking wet, it made loud sloshing noises each time he drove his rod into her. She pushed her legs together, tightening around her brother's dick, smothering it with her wet, slutty cunt walls.

"OH, FUCK!!!" she screamed, "Fucking make me cum, Randy, please, please!!!"

"I don't give a shit if you cum again or not, I'm gonna flood this slutty fuckhole," he said, grinding his cock tip against his sister's womb.

She bit her bottom lip and clenched her jaw tight, she knew another orgasm was just around the corner.

"Fucking tell me to cum in you, slut!!!" he yelled, digging his fingertips hard into her flesh and slamming his dick in, "SAY IT!!!"

"FUCK, OH GOD!! PLEASE, PLEASE, RANDY, FUCK, PLEASE CUM IN ME!!!!" she begged, panting like an exhausted dog.

"YEAH....TAKE IT.......FUCKING TAKE IT, SLUT!!!" he yelled, slamming her one last time and holding his dick solid inside her.

Rope after thick rope of hot, steamy cum shot through Rachel's pussy, setting off her second hard hitting orgasm of the night. It was all she could do to hold herself up any longer. Her knees were hurting and her elbows were locked. Her breaths were fast and ragged and the room seemed to be dancing in seven different directions.

Randy quickly yanked his dick from his sister's pussy and again, dropped to his knees. He pushed her ass cheeks apart, instantly opening both her ass and her gaping wide pussy. He pushed his mouth forward and began licking Rachel's pussy lips clean, just enough to tease her, but not enough to send her the signal that he was gonna fuck her again.

When he was finished, he stood up and advised her it was probably best that they get dressed and get out of there.

From that moment on, neither Rachel or Randy ever spoke of their locker room rendezvous. However, years later, when they both had moved on and gotten married, Rachel and Randy continued their flings, both letting on that they were happy, devoted spouses. And when Rachel became pregnant with her son, it became a contest to see who he'd come out looking like. Was it Jason, her husband, or Randy, her sex crazed brother? Only time will tell, but, in the meantime, Rachel and Randy will keep going. Who knows? If this child isn't his, maybe the next one will be...

-Sadie26-
-Sadie26-
620 Followers