Twin Secrets

Story Info
One studies, one is a stud.
899 words
3.87
29.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack sighed hard. He easily had two more hours of slog to go and it was getting harder all the time. He needed to take a breather or he'd go crazy! He heard the key in the lock and stood up from his books. His watch said 11.00pm.

"Is there anyone here?" said a strange female voice. Well, one he hadn't heard before anyway.

"No. They're all out tonight," said his flat-mate. "It's just you, me and a banging head-board!"

Jack smiled. He loved it when Mitchell was in town, which was often. He'd known Mitchell all his life and as the years passed, he became a bit of a hero to him. Especially when they hit their teens and the soft, velvety delights of the neighbourhood girls were revealed to them. Mitchell had a way of talking the women into his car, his bed and into a wet state of heightened excitement.

Jack heard Mitchell's bed begin the rhythmic motion that had kept him up awake until the early hours. He knew that after throwing the woman on the bed he would have torn her underwear from her body and plunged his tongue into her sweet hole. He knew that because the woman had started panting.

"Fuck! Mitch, that is so fucking good, where did you learn to...oh!" as her head rolled back in her head and she was speechless from the pure pleasure running through her cunt from his attention to her clit. Mitch loved to get them hot and dripping before urgently mounting them!

The rhythm got faster and Jack knew that Mitchell had entered her. She gasped with pleasure and just the right amount of pain and anxiety.

"Fuck, it's too big! Go easy!" she gasped. But Mitchell knew what he was doing and rotated his hips one way and then the other, then side-to-side. The tip of his cock finding every part of her tight snatch. She took it all and began to arch up to meet him, gathering her legs on his back to encourage even deeper entry and even greater pleasure. The headboard of the bed began to bang on the wall as Mitchell banged his conquest harder and harder.

"You fucking wanted this all night, didn't you?" snarled Mitchell as he quickly reared up and dragged her legs over his shoulders and pounded his meat against her cervix.

"Fuck yes!" she cried, "but it's too fucking good!" They must have fucked for 15 minutes before I heard Mitch increasing his pace. His ass must have been a blur as he drove savagely into her cunt. Her cries got lounder and his grunts deeper and more urgent.

"Fuck!! Yes!" He hollered as his cock began to twitch and spat his sperm into her. Five or six urgent spasms pulsed through his body as he slowed and gently rolled around her still tight pussy.

He rolled off and got up. "Finish yourself off, I'm putting the kettle on." He said and then laughed. "Don't worry I'll be back up you in five!"

He came out of his door and nodded to me. "Give her five buddy and then have a pop at her." I grinned. We each used our talents wisely. Both good looking, hard bodies and cheeky smiles. I had the brains and he had the pick-up lines. We were twins who worked together very well. I brought in the money and he brought in the pussy.

I went into his bedroom to see what he'd brought us tonight. She was tall, thin with not very big breasts. But her legs were fantastic, lithe and well-shaped. She was lying back, looking tired and a bit sleepy, if extremely frustrated. I walked over and looked down at her and she bean to rub my hip with her foot, encouraging me 'back' between her legs.

I leapt into action. Already naked and hard I thrust forward and up in one motion and mounted her - for the second time in five minutes as far as she was concerned. "Fuck! You're even bigger this time," she shrieked.

"And you're getting a bigger fuck this time!" I snarled back as I began my pounding. She felt so warm and sticky on my cock as my brother's cum eased my way. He had worked her well and she was well keen for her first orgasm of the night. I didn't care - Mitchell left them wanting more so I could have a quick fuck. It was all I needed to relax myself.

Our pounding increased in intensity and she began panting and groaning again, this time under me. I searched out her core with my cock as my balls slapped her ass relentlessly. The bed squeeked noisily and I'm sure the people downstairs must have been impressed with our action. I felt myself getting close and she began to tighten up, raking my back with her nails and locking her ankles around my ass. Her orgasm when it hit was noisy and intense, her face showing both her exhaustion and her pleasure. "Fuck! That's...oh, fuck, don't stop, don't stop!" Why the fuck would I stop? I began to unload, stream after awesome stream of jizz pulsing into her snatch.

I rolled off her and got up. I had work to do, and Mitchell would be ready for more too. There'll always be another woman tomorrow night...