Twin Sisters Ch. 04

Story Info
Kirk learns about Mom and Dad.
1k words
4.46
147k
20
0

Part 4 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the kids were walking to the burger stand Kirk said, “What is it you want me to see girls?”

“You’ll see when we get home,” Krista said, “but first I want to see if I can get all of your cock in my mouth. I’ll do it slower this time and maybe I won’t choke.”

“All you have to do is relax your throat,” Kimberly said. “Boy does he taste good when you have it all in your mouth. You can feel the whole thing throb when he shoots that Jizz. It made my nipples hard and my pussy wet,” Kimberly added.

“Girls, that’s enough, were almost to the burger stand. If somebody over hears us we’ll be in big trouble,” Kirk said.

“Well look who’s here; slutty Linda Reynolds and her brother,” Kimberly said.

“Sssssshhhhhhh Kim,” Krista said.

“Hi Kirk,” Linda Reynolds trilled as they walked by.

“Hi Linda, Chad,” Kirk said as he nodded at them. The twins snickered.

“What do you want girls?” Kirk asked.

“A cheeseburger, big fries, and a strawberry shake,” Krista said.

“I’ll have the same only make my shake chocolate,” Kimberly said.

“I’ll have the same but I want onions on my cheeseburger,” Kirk said. Kirk paid for the burgers and said, “Come on girls, let’s find a table.” The tables were all outside.

“Look at big tits gushing over that ugly Johnny Kent,” Krista said.

“Well what do you expect,” Kimberly whispered, “She’ll fuck anything with a cock.”

“Girls, behave.” Kirk said followed by “Uh oh, here comes trouble.”

“So,” Johnny Kent said, “Out with your troublemaking sisters. What’s the matter can’t find a date?”

“No, wasn’t looking for one,” Kirk said, “Just spending some time with my sisters, not that it is any of your business.”

“There trouble making bitches that’s what they are,” Johnny Kent said.

“Kent, you take that back. There not bitches there my sisters,” Kirk said putting down his burger and standing up facing Johnny Kent.

“Who’s going to make me take it back, you or those sluts you call sisters,” Johnny Kent laughed.

The fist on the end of Kirk Pearson’s left arm hit squarely on the tip of Johnny Kent’s nose shattering it as Kirk hit him just as hard as he could. Blood spurted out of Johnny Kent’s nose onto the ground and his shirt. He mumbled something and left. “Nice left big brother,” Kimberly said as she rubbed her face against Kirks bicep when he sat down and resumed eating.

“I guess you showed him,” Krista said flashing him a big smile. “You know we love you big brother.” Krista’s hand had dropped into Kirks lap and she gently squeezed his cock. She whispered, “I’m going to get it all when we get back.”

When they got back to the house after eating the twins were all over Kirk. “Come on Kirk, get your clothes off. I want to see if I can get some of that hot creamy sperm out of you.” Krista said stripping off her top and shorts.

“I’ll be right back,” Kimberly said as she went upstairs. By the time she returned Kirk was naked on the sofa leaning back as Krista licked the head of his hard 11 inch cock. “Here, look at these. This is what Mom and Dad are doing tonight at the Reynolds.” Kimberly handed Kirk a dozen photos.

“Holy cow,” Kirk said as he looked at the first picture. “That’s Mom.” It was indeed a picture of Debbie Pearson. She was on her hands and knees. Her head was thrown back her long blonde hair was hanging around her face. Her tits were hanging down and there were fingers pinching the nipples. Her mouth was hanging open and there was liquid dripping from her chin. Her tongue was licking on the end of a big Black Cock. There was another Black Cock in her rear. “Aaahhh shit,” He groaned as Krista sucked the head of his cock into her mouth. His mothers face was the only one in the picture. She was obviously enjoying it.

“Look at the rest of them,” Kimberly said as Kirk groaned. “That’s good Krista. You only have another inch to go,” Kimberly added as her sister worked Kirks cock deeper.

Kirks cock was ready to explode when he looked at the next picture. It was a picture of Jennifer Reynolds with a White Cock in her cunt and a Black one in her ass. There was liquid dripping from her chin too. The head of a Black cock was in her mouth with a white hand wrapped around it. “Aaaaahhh fuck Krissy, that’s good,” Kirk moaned as she started to squeeze his balls. That’s when the doorbell rang. “Shit, who could that be?” Kirk groaned as Krista pulled off his hard 11 inch cock.

“It’s that slutty Linda Reynolds,” Kimberly said peeking out the window.

“Ssssssshhhhh, let’s find out if she’s as slutty as you think,” Kirk said quietly scrambling into his clothes. The girls gave him a devilish grin. “Grab your clothes and get upstairs. You can watch from there but don’t let her see you. Here Kim, take these and put them back where you got them. Where did you get them anyway?” Kirk said handing the pictures to Kimberly and scrambling into his own clothes.

“From Mom’s secret hiding place. There are lots more and a bunch of other stuff,” Kimberly said with an evil little smile. The twins hustled up the stairs quietly as Kirk headed to the door. His cock was still hard. It was just 5 minutes past 9:00pm

At that very moment Debbie Pearson was screaming in pleasure. The pearly white teeth of George Timmons held her 3 quarter inch long 1 quarter inch thick clit gently as his talented tongue danced on it. 2 of his long thick black fingers were curled against Debbie’s swollen and throbbing G spot as she arched against his fingers screaming her pleasure. His wife, Grace was sucking and chewing hard on her left breast and nipple. His brother, Samuel Timmons hard black 11 inch cock was dripping precum into Debbie’s screaming mouth as she jacked it slowly pulling the head into her mouth sucking hard. His wife, Natalie was chewing and sucking hard on Debbie’s other breast.

Jennifer Reynolds was being driven close to the edge of sanity by the alternating strokes of Stanley Pearson’s thick 10 inch cock in her plump ass and her husband Jeff’s beer can thick 9 inch cock in her cunt.

Let me hear from you. Please vote.