Twin Sisters Ch. 06

Story Info
Kirk, Kim, & Krista play before parents return.
1k words
4.51
123.5k
18
0

Part 6 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

20 minutes after Linda Reynolds had left Kirk Pearson was lying on his bed; his hard 11 inch cock throbbing in Krista Pearson’s throat. Her twin sister Kimberly was squirming on her brothers sucking mouth and licking tongue. “Oooohhh Kirkie,” Kimberly gasped, “That’s my G spot. That makes me feel all tingly inside. Do it again, please.” She squirmed around trying to get his tongue on that spot again. Her pussy squeezed on his tongue. She had to pee but she didn’t want to stop.

Kirk was having his own problems. He was trying to keep from thrusting against Krista’s hot mouth and throat as she worked for her reward. Kirk was afraid he’d hurt her. He lost when Krista’s hand started to squeeze his balls gently. His hips thrust involuntarily against Krista’s warm lips and mouth. His hot Jizz burst out the end of his hard 11 inch cock and into Krista’s hot sucking mouth and throat.

A tiny bit of urine burst out of Kimberly onto Kirks lips and tongue as he sucked on her pussy. “Oooohhh Kirk,” she whined in a tiny gasp, “That’s the spot. I can feel it, ooooohhhh,” she gasped. Her pussy was wet and squeezing on Kirks tongue. Another little stream of urine burst out of her. Kirk had his hands on her butt when she leaped off him and raced for the bathroom to pee. Her hands were tight against her leaking pee hole.

Krista was still sucking on his soft cock playing with his balls when he reached down and pulled her body on top of him. He rolled her over on her back and kissed and sucked on her nipples. “Oooohhh Kirk, that feels good,” she said as she took a deep breath gasping. He kissed her succulent pussy and ran his tongue inside fluttering on the same spot Kimberly had liked. “Ooooohhh yes Kirk,” she gasped as her pussy squeezed hard on his tongue. Kirks cock was hard again and he reached down and put the head at the mouth of Krista’s cunt. He had just popped the head barely inside when Kimberly returned.

“Oh Krissy, Kirk is fucking you,” Kimberly said.

“I know Kim,” Krista gasped.

“Do you like it Krissy?” Kirk asked. Krista just nodded her head as she squirmed continuing to gasp for air. Kirk had about 4 inches of cock in Krista’s tight wet squirming pussy. Her pussy was squeezing gently on his cock.

“Her joy spot is right here,” Kimberly said as she touched it gently eliciting a tiny gasp from Krista. Kirk felt her tiny pussy squeeze harder.

“No, Kim, please, I want to ooooooohhhhhhh---,” Krista’s voice trailed off wavering and her cunt squeezed hard. Kurt felt something warm on the end of his cock. Krista’s legs were flailing on either side of Kirk.

“You’re going to go off like a firecracker Krissy. I want a turn before Mom and Dad come home,” Kimberly said as she reached under Kirk with her free hand and squeezed his balls.

Kirk had about 8 inches of his cock in her when he groaned, “Aaaaahhh shit Krissy, here it comes,” as his 11 inch spike exploded in his sisters squeezing pussy.

Gasps of “Yes, yes, yes,” came from Krista as Kirks hot jizz poured into her squeezing pussy.

Kirk looked at the clock as he flopped down on the bed. It was almost 1:00am. Kimberly was on him like a wildcat. “I want some too,” she said sucking his cock into her mouth.

“Wait a minute Kim,” Kirk said trying to push her away. “If we are caught doing this we’ll all be in trouble. Let’s turn out the lights and get in our beds before Mom and Dad come home.”

“You’re right Kirk,” Kimberly said, “but I get to be first next time.”

“You get to be first next time Kim,” Kirk said. He smiled as he said, “You know I love my little sisters. Now let’s get the lights out and get into bed.”

“We love our big brother too,” the twins said almost in unison. They both kissed him on the lips and went off to bed. Unknown to Kirk was that Kimberly licked and sucked his jizz out of Krista and they were still awake when they saw the lights of their parents car pull into the driveway. It was almost 2:00am

Kirk lay back on his pillows thinking about the day. Wow if the summer was going to be like this it was going to be a hell of a summer. His twin sisters had surprised him and he wonder where they had learned it all and those pictures of his pretty Mom licking and fucking black cocks. It had been a hell of a day.

The party was breaking up at the Reynolds. George and Samuel Timmons and their wives were dressed and ready to leave. Jeffrey and Jennifer Reynolds and Stanley and Debbie Pearson were still nude. Debbie Pearson’s body was still quivering inside when George Timmons came up to say goodbye. Debbie gasped quietly when he stuck his thick back index finger into her dripping quivering cum slick cunt and whispered in her ear, “I’ll call you at work. Maybe we can go have lunch.” Her cunt squeezed hard and she gasped again quivering as he wiggled his finger causing her to squirm her still thick and very tender clit against the palm of his big black hand. She nearly had an orgasm and her cunt squeezed even harder when he said, “Maybe I’ll get to use this thick 12 inch black cock on your tender asshole sometime.”

The long index finger of Grace Timmons caused Debbie to gush a little juice as she too said, “I’ll call you. We can do lunch.” Debbie’s pussy gushed a lot more juice and she gasped through a small orgasm when Grace said, “I’d like to get you alone for a couple hours and suck on that thick clit of yours.” Debbie’s cunt squeezed harder when Grace dragged her fingernail lightly on the vagina wall as she removed her finger.

Let me hear from you. PLEASE VOTE.