Twin Sisters Ch. 08

Story Info
Kimberly, Krista & Kirk play with Mom.
1.7k words
4.66
153k
12
0

Part 8 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Kirk Pearson woke up Sunday morning 4 dark blue eyes were staring at him. "Morning big brother," his identical twin sisters said in unison. His very hard 11 inch cock was being lovingly stroked by Kimberly Pearson. "You should've seen what Dad did to Mom this morning," Krista Pearson said.

"What was that?" Kirk asked gasping as Krista licked some precum from the head of his cock.

"He unzipped his shorts and stuck his big cock in Mom slowly twice and then made her suck his Jizz out of his cock. Mom had the whole thing in her mouth. It must have been in her throat because there was a big bulge there," Krista Pearson said. Kimberly was sucking on his cock when Krista said, "save some for me Kim."

"Where's Mom now?" Kirk gasped and then groaned, "Aaaahhhh Fuck Kimmy, that's good."

"She's in the kitchen," Krista said and then Kirks cock exploded in Kimberly's mouth when she chirped, "Are you going to go see if she wants to suck you to?" Kimberly sucked Kirks cock dry swallowing most of it. "Did you save some for me?" Krista asked. Kimberly pulled Krista's mouth to hers and fed her the mouth full she had saved. "Thanks Kim," Krista said.

Debbie Pearson was standing in the kitchen next to the window. She had on a short light robe that barely covered her ass. The silhouette of her body was visible through the light robe as she stood against the light. It was the only thing she could find that her body could stand to wear. The sexual tension in her tender body was extremely high. Her thick nipples were fully distended 1 inch and throbbing. The sucking and chewing the Timmons had done on them last night and Grace's long fingernails had left them almost raw. Her thick three quarter inch clit was in the same condition. She had to stand with her legs slightly apart or the friction would cause her to have an orgasm. Her pulsing cunt felt like a hive of hornets was living there. Her cunt squeezed hard when she thought about the exquisite pleasure that pulsing vibrator had brought her when Stanley had used it on her last night. Then the Bastard had unzipped the shorts he was wearing this morning and slow stroked her cunt twice with that magnificent thick 10 inch cock he had leaving her on the brink of an orgasm before making her suck him dry. She could still taste his sperm in her mouth. Her cunt squeezed hard again and she let out a little gasp. Then the Bastard went to play golf.

Kirk Pearson had been standing in the doorway for 5 minutes staring at the silhouette of his mother's lush body through the light robe. He could see the distended nipples on the ends of her lush breasts. The thought of sucking them had made his 11 inch cock hard again. "Hi Mom, what's for breakfast?" Kirk asked as he put his arms around Debbie pulling the robe tight against her tender raw nipples.

Debbie let out a little gasp as the robe stretched tight on her tender nipples and then took a deep breath as her cunt squeezed really hard when she felt his hard cock on her ass. She felt a little pussy juice dribble down her spread thighs as she said, "I don't know honey, what would you like?"

Debbie gasped and her cunt started squeezing hard and a lot of juice started to run down her thigh when Kirk said, "How about you Mom."

Thank God the phone rang at that moment and Debbie took a deep breath and answered it, "Hello."

"Is our pussy squeezing hard this morning darling? I'll bet my long tongue can reach all the tender spots. I can be there in an hour," a female voice purred that Debbie didn't recognize said. Her cunt was squeezing hard in spasms and the pussy juice was running down her thighs as she fought to control the orgasm she could feel coming.

Upstairs Kimberly looked at her sister and went "Ssssssshhhhh," waited a few moments and picked up the extension. They both listened to the conversation.

"Who is this?" Debbie demanded breathing hard.

"Cum for me darling. Think how nice it would be if your exquisite cunt had 1 or 2 fingers to squeeze on. Are you cumming yet darling?" the female voice asked.

"Are you okay Mom?" Kirk asked. He could see her trembling thighs and the dribbles of pussy juice running down them as he came up behind his mother. He put his arms around her to keep her from falling.

Debbie's cunt exploded when the voice said, "Use your son's fingers in your squeezing hot cunt. You're cumming already aren't you? Go ahead ask him," the voice purred.

"Mom, sit down before you fall," Kirk said dragging a chair over. Debbie sat down pulling her short robe up around her waist and spreading her quivering thighs wide. Kirk could see her thick clit throbbing through the light blonde pubic hair. He could see her pussy squeezing and wondered if it tasted like his sisters.

"Go ahead Debbie darling, ask him. Your juicy cunt will feel better if it has something to squeeze on. Go ahead ask him to put his fingers in your hot cumming squeezing cunt," the female voice purred.

Debbie's pleading blue eyes looked at Kirk as she gasped, "Honey, please, your fingers, my cunt, ooooohhhhhhh God, help me" and then screamed softly, "Ooooooohhhhh yes," when Kirk put 2 long fingers in her cunt making it squeeze so hard Debbie nearly passed out. "Ooooohhhh God, Kirk honey, what are, you doing," Debbie shrieked when Kirk leaned forward and ran his tongue over his mothers tender throbbing clit. "Oooohhh honey, again," Debbie Pearson begged as her cunt spasmed hard on her son's fingers.

Kirk felt Debbie's cunt lock down hard on his fingers when she heard, "He's making you cum good isn't he darling. Answer me!!!" the voice demanded.

"Oooooohhhh God yes," Debbie wailed, "His fingers, his tongue, can't stop."

"Oh and Debbie honey," the voice purred on, "If you want to suck his cock ask him now. You do want to don't you Debbie dear? Ask him now go ahead."

Debbie pulled on Kirk's head as she gasped, "Kirk, honey, your cock, suck you."

"You want to suck my cock Mom? Is that what you're asking?" Kirk said.

"Yes, oh god, please yes," Debbie moaned gasping.

"Very good dear. Now don't let him ware you out. I'll be over about 1:00 pm to suck on your delicious cunt and scratch your tender nipples. Send your kids to the show or something for a couple of hours." Debbie was gasping out of breath and very weak but Kirk felt her muscles tense and her cunt squeeze harder as she had another monster orgasm when the voice purred, "Cum hard for me Debbie. I'll make you cum even harder on my finger when I get there. This is Grace Timmons. Enjoy," and the line went dead.

The twins having heard the whole conversation waited a few seconds after it ended and hung up the phone. They raced down the stairs and to the kitchen doorway just in time to see Debbie Pearson's tongue start to lick on Kirk's cock. Kirk was straddling the chair; his 11 inch cock in front of Debbie's mouth. Debbie didn't want to suck her sons cock, she wanted to make love to it. Debbie's deep blue sex crazed eyes looked up at her son. Her head was thrown back: her long wavy blonde hair almost on the floor. Her hands on his ass pulled him forward as she started to kiss and lick his hard 11 inch cock and his balls. "Oooohhh God, Mom, that feels good," Kirk Pearson groaned.

The twins watched it all from the kitchen door. Kirk was groaning as his mother made love to his throbbing dripping cock. The twins had slowly crept closer until they were standing right behind Kirk. Their mothers legs were spread wide and they could see their mother's thick fat throbbing clit. They could see her vagina pulsing and squeezing out juice that dripped onto the chair. Krista Pearson knelt in front of the chair and tentatively touched her mother's long thick throbbing clit causing Debbie to gasp as she loved on Kirks cock. "Mooooooooooooom," Kirk Pearson screamed when Debbie's soft warm lips and hot tongue took the head of Kirk's cock into her mouth. The cum shot out of him instantly and his mother swallowed every drop.

Debbie Pearson pulled her mouth off Kirks still hard cock and gasped, "Oooohhh God, Honey, good, what are you doing?" Her eyes were squeezed shut as she sucked her sons cock back into her mouth. Debbie had all 11 inches of Kirks cock in her mouth and throat. The head of his cock was deep in her throat. Debbie Pearson was having a tremendous orgasm. When Kirk looked back his cock exploded in his mother's mouth and throat again. Krista Pearson's smiling blue eyes met his. She had 3 fingers in her mother's wildly squeezing vagina and was wiggling her fingers against the squeezing vagina walls. Debbie's thighs were closed trapping her hand. Kimberly Pearson was sucking one of her mother's thick raw nipples through her light robe. It was all over for Debbie Pearson when Krista leaned forward and sucked her long tender clit into her hot mouth running her tongue all over it. Debbie's overloaded nervous system blacked her out.

"Is Mom okay?" Kimberly Pearson asked.

"I think so," Kirk answered. "You guys better get out of here. I don't think she knew you were here. Get back upstairs, I'll take care of Mom."

"Kirk we need to talk to you right away," Krista said. "It's really important."

"Get out of here. I'll be up in a minute," Kirk said as his mother moaned. The twins hustled back upstairs and Kirk got a glass of water and took it over to his mother. Her eyes were open and she was gasping. "You okay Mom?" Kirk asked handing her the glass of water.

"Oooooohhh Honey, what did you do to me? That was wonderful," Debbie said still breathing hard as she sipped the water.

Kirk was about to answer when the phone rang.

Let me hear from you. Thank you for the many E mails.

It's very inspiring. PLEASE VOTE.

Copyright 2003