Twin Sisters Ch. 09

Story Info
Who are Grace & Natalie Timmons?
1.5k words
4.48
105k
13
0

Part 9 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grace Timmons leaned back in her recliner after whipping Debbie Pearson into a sexual frenzy. Debbie's husband Stanley had been right when he called this morning. Last evening at the Reynolds had left her body sexually raw and tender. He had told her that he had left her body sexually frustrated this morning and her body would be craving sex. She let her hand wonder to her long thick nipples and flicked at them through her short negligee with her long fingernails as she thought about what she was going to do to the soft lush body of Debbie Pearson this afternoon.

She rolled them between her fingers, gasping a little. Her thoughts and her own conversation with Debbie Pearson had left her long thick clit hard and throbbing. It was the size of a small boy's penis, almost 4 inches. She let a hand drop between her legs and lightly dragged a fingernail along her clit. It made her cunt squeeze and she gasped a little. She needed and orgasm. Just one wouldn't hurt she thought. Grace Timmons wet the thumb and forefinger of her right hand and dropped it between her legs as she started jack her long throbbing clit. She carefully inserted the fingernail and index finger of her left hand into her cunt. Her pussy squeezed hard and an orgasm was imminent. "Would you like some help Ma'am?" a voice said. She forced her eyes open and looked up into the face of her pretty petite housekeeper Maria. Maria was 18 and lived with the Timmons.

"Please Maria," Grace Timmons gasped. The first crashing orgasm came as soon as Maria sucked her long fat hard clit into her mouth. The second one followed only minutes later as Maria reached Graces long nipple and started to roll it between her fingers while still sucking on her long hard clit. Grace's lithe chocolate brown body arched out of the recliner against the Maria's soft sucking mouth. "Maria, no please, stop," a gasping Grace Timmons pleaded. "GGuuuuuuuuuggggg," Grace gurgled as her body tightened and arched higher off the recliner. Maria curled 2 fingers against Grace's throbbing G spot. Maria was driving Grace through one intense orgasm after another. 20 minutes and 4 orgasms later Grace Timmons was pleading and begging Maria to stop. When she finally did Grace Timmons quivering body slumped into the recliner her cunt still pulsing. When she had recovered somewhat she said, "You may go back to work now Maria."

Grace Timmons was a mulatto, half black and half white. She was the product of a Black whore and a white customer. With her fine chiseled face and her light chocolate brown skin she could have passed for a white person with a dark tan but her thick Negress lips gave her away. She was 30 years old having been born in Kingston, Jamaica in 1925. Her mother had taught her about men and women. She had also taught her about fingernails and how they could induce pain or screaming orgasms in both men and women. After her mother died in 1940 she had worked the streets of Kingston until 1942 as a whore, when she met her husband George Timmons. The only thing she liked about George was the screaming orgasms his magnificent 12 inch cock could drive her into and the security his money provided. Other than that the man was a pig and treated her like a slave, which she was. George had bought her for $3000.00 from her pimp at an underground slave auction in Kingston.

He married her 2 years later to get her into the country. George was 43 years old. He constantly told her she was deformed because of her little boy clit and her almost 3 inch nipples that were always hard and extremely sensitive. Her breasts were basically 3 inch nipples. Her actual breasts were small humps on her chest. At 5 feet 7 inches and 125 pounds she was striking. She always wore loose fitting skirts and underwear. Her big clit was always hanging down and any kind of stimulation would cause her cunt to squeeze juice. She wore a 34B bra because of the inserts she wore for her sensitive nipples. She could have orgasms just from having them touched. That bitch sister in law of hers Natalie loved to tease her and make her pussy squeeze juice in public. Natalie Timmons new all about Grace Timmons weaknesses and used them to keep her in a high sexual state. Grace would have to be careful this afternoon as she broke Debbie Pearson. After that it wouldn't matter, Debbie Pearson's tender hot cunt would squeeze juice anytime she heard the name of Grace Timmons. She looked at the clock; almost 11:00am. She needed a nice long hot bath to relieve the tension and she needed to douche and scent her pussy before she went to the Pearson's. She wondered how that Bitch Natalie was doing with her assignment, Jennifer Reynolds. Maria her house keeper watched intently as Grace Timmons padded into the bathroom to run a hot tub and filled her hot water bottle.

Jennifer Reynolds was screaming from intense orgasmic pleasure. Her slightly plump ass was arched a foot off the bed squirming on the tongue of Natalie Timmons. Her wrists and ankles were handcuffed to the big brass bed she and her husband Jeffrey slept in. The special nipple clamps that Natalie Timmons had brought were attached to the fat sensitive nipples on her 36D breasts and they hurt. They were spring operated and had the equivalent of 6 sharp little pins. The sharp little points started to dig in to the nipples as they thickened. They intensified the pleasure of an orgasm. This was the third time in an hour Natalie Timmons had driven Jennifer to the mountain top. Natalie smiled as she thought the next time she'll find out what true orgasmic pleasure is. She'd let Jennifer lick her throbbing pussy and rest awhile before driving Jennifer crazy. "Jennifer Darling," Natalie purred, "I have some desert for you." Natalie Timmons positioned herself over Jennifer's mouth and spread the lips of her shaved pussy gasping as Jennifer slurped through her pussy lips and into her hot throbbing juicy cunt.

Natalie Timmons was also 30 years old and she too had been bought at the same underground slave auction as her sister in law by Samuel Timmons. She was a big woman at 5 feet 8 inches and 150 pounds. The big difference was Natalie preferred women to men except for her husband. The other difference was she loved her husband Samuel Timmons. His thick 11 inch cock could drive her into a sexual frenzy especially if he was fucking her ass. Just touching her asshole would make her cunt start squeezing pussy juice. Put a vibrator, finger, tongue, or anything else in there and she would do anything. Her fat nipples on her 38DD tits were her other weakness. Sam had once used the nipple clamps on them and her pussy was wet for a week. Every time her nipples throbbed she had had a small orgasm. That was the main reason Jennifer was handcuffed to keep her from touching anything Natalie didn't want touched. Natalie Timmons was also a conniving bitch. She loved to make Grace have orgasms in public. She new all about Graces nipples and long little boy clit.

When they all went out to eat she would follow Grace into the restroom and tweak her nipples or run her hand under her loose fitting dresses and squeeze her long clit. When Grace needed a maid she had found Maria and sent her to Grace with instructions that if hired she was to help Grace have as many orgasms as possible. Natalie new first hand about Maria, she had driven Natalie almost insane one long night with orgasms when Sam had been out of town. Natalie Timmons had also had her tongue clipped and pierced. She could reach almost 6 inches up into a woman's vagina with her tongue. Today she had brought a stud that had 2 rough spots on it. It would cause Jennifer Reynolds vagina to twitch and squeeze and bring her orgasms that hurt. Jennifer would be dripping pussy juice for a week.

"Ooooohhh yes Jen, right there, that's the spot," Natalie Timmons gasped as her pussy started to squeeze on Jennifer Reynolds tongue. Her heavy 38DD tits wobbled on her chest as she squirmed on Jennifer's mouth. "Ooohh my God, Jen baby, that's soooooo, goooooood," Natalie cried in between gulping air when Jennifer licked her fat half inch clit. Natalie Timmons got a little careless and slid a little too far forward squirming on Jennifer's mouth allowing Jennifer's tongue to touch her asshole. The bolt of lightening that went through Natalie's body caused her vaginal muscles to cramp hard and she squirted a stream of pussy juice on Jennifer's face. "Nnnnnnnnnuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh," Natalie Timmons screamed.

The Reynolds children, 20 year old Linda, 19 year old Chad, and 18 year old Tina had been watching intently for half an hour.

Let's hear from you. The many E mails are very inspiring.

IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY PLEASE VOTE