Twin Sisters Ch. 10

Story Info
Mom gets a second dose of the kids.
1.5k words
4.56
123.5k
11
0

Part 10 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Debbie Pearson’s cunt was still throbbing and she could still taste the sweet cum of Kirk Pearson in her mouth when she answered the phone, “Hello.”

“Mrs. Pearson, this is Alexandra Kent. I’m Johnny Kent’s mother.” The voice on the phone sounded angry. “Your son broke Johnny’s nose last night and we’ve been at the emergency room all night. I expect you to pay the medical bills,” Alexandra Kent said.

Upstairs the twins had once again picked up the extension and were listening.

Debbie Pearson didn’t like the tone of voice Mrs. Kent was using and said, “Are you going to tell me what happened or am I supposed to guess?”

“Your son punched Johnny in the nose and broke it in three places. He’s in surgery now having it repaired.” Mrs. Kent said. “We have no medical insurance and I expect you to pay.”

“You’ll have to talk to my husband, Stanley, about that. Where did this happen?” Debbie asked.

“At the hamburger joint where all the kids go,” Mrs. Kent said. “If you don’t pay we’ll sue you,” Mrs. Kent said irately and hung up.

“You’re in trouble young man,” Debbie Pearson said looking at Kirk. “You know we don’t like fighting. How could you possibly break Johnny Kent’s nose? Answer me!!!” Debbie Pearson said. She was still sitting in the chair with her robe around her waist. She tried to get up and gasp sitting back down. Her thick 3 quarter inch clit was still hard and very tender. A vaginal lip had touched it causing her cunt to squeeze out a little pussy juice onto her thigh. “Ooohh damn,” Debbie groaned breathing hard and then looked at Kirk saying, “I’m waiting for an answer!!!!”

Kirk was about to answer when the twins came running into the kitchen. “It wasn’t Kirks fault Mom,” Krista Pearson said. “Johnny Kent was calling us names so Kirk bopped him.”

“That’s no reason to fight,” Debbie Pearson said. “Breaking Johnny’s nose in 3 places, really Kirk was that necessary?”

“Mom, it wasn’t Kirks fault. Johnny called us trouble making Bitches and when Kirk told him to stop he said ‘who’s going to make me, you’ and laughed. That’s when Kirk bopped him right on the end of the nose. There was lots of blood Mom,” Kimberly Pearson said.

“Mom, there are my sisters. When he called them bitches and then dared me to stop him I hit him just as hard as I could on the end of his fat ugly nose. I felt his nose crunch when I hit him. There my sisters and nobody is going to pick on them. I was going to tell you this morning and then you got that phone call,” Kirk said.

Debbie Pearson started to say something and then a thought penetrated her sex crazed mind. What was this, the twins defending there brother, there brother defending the twins, they were always fighting. This was certainly different, what was going on. Debbie looked at her twins and then at Kirk and said, “We’ll talk to your father. He’ll have to decide what to do.”

Debbie Pearson had forgotten for a moment the condition she was in as she looked at her 3 kids standing around the chair she was in. Her light robe up around her waist, her legs spread apart, her thick almost raw tender clit poking through her blonde pubic hair throbbing, her thick raw tender inch long nipples clearly visible through her light robe throbbing. Krista said smiling, “We love you Mom. How come the nipples on the end of your boobs are so long?” as she reached out and touched one of Debbie’s nipples.

Debbie gasped as the electricity shot from the nipple to her cunt causing it to squeeze out pussy juice. “Ooooohhhh God, Krista no, nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooo,” Debbie Pearson wailed as Krista sucked the nipple into her hungry mouth through the robe.

Kimberly was standing watching her mothers clit throbbing and her pussy squeeze. “What’s this Mom? Your clit is thick and throbbing,” Kimberly Pearson said as she reached out and touched the end of Debbie’s thick throbbing clit. Debbie’s ass arched off the chair. “It looks all red and sore Mom. I’ll kiss it and make it all better,” Kimberly said as she leaned forward and sucked her mother’s tender clit into her mouth. Debbie tried to object but nothing came from her mouth. Krista had told Kimberly what it felt like when her fingers were in her mother’s cunt. Kimberly slowly shoved 3 fingers slowly into her mother’s vagina. Debbie’s ass arched a little higher when Kimberly started to wiggle her fingers around causing her mother’s cunt to squeeze harder. Her soft thighs wrapped around Kimberly’s hand trapping it.

Debbie Pearson’s head was thrown back; the tips of her long blonde mane were dragging the floor. What was happening to her? She was allowing her 18 year old twins to drive her into continuous orgasms. She was committing incest. The hive of hornets that lived in her pussy must be angry. They were buzzing around stinging the walls of her vagina causing it to squeeze hard and painfully. It felt so good. She smiled and looked at her son through sex glazed eyes jacking his cock. It would complete the picture. His Jizz would taste so good. Her glazed eyes pleaded for him to let her taste it. He stepped forward his hard 11 inch cock dripping juice. She licked it off and sucked the head into her mouth. She tasted his sperm almost instantly as she loved on his 11 inch cock. She was high above the earth now riding along on a cloud. It was so peaceful and quiet up here. It must be starting to rain. It felt wet. “Mom, Mom, are you alright? Mom wake up. Please wake up. Mom.”

It was her son’s voice. Her eyes fluttered. She felt wet on her head. “Mom, drink this,” Kirk said holding a glass of cold water. Kimberly had a cold wet towel on her forehead.

She looked at Kirk through her dreamy blue eyes as reality started to set back in. “Oh my God, what have I done,” Debbie Pearson mumbled as she struggled to set up.

“It’s okay Mom, we understand.” Kirk said. “It’s almost noon Mom. Here drink this,” holding a glass of cold water for her. Kimberly had the cold wet towel on the back of her neck now as Debbie sat up.

Debbie looked at her 3 kids and covered her face with her hands the guilt surging to the surface. “I’m so sorry. I should have never let this happen.”

“Mom, it’s okay. We all enjoyed it. It was fun. We love you Mom, nothing is going to change that,” Kirk Pearson said to his mother. “I hope we didn’t hurt you.”

“Hurt me!!!! It was the most wonderful experience I’ve ever had. I’d like to go back to that cloud sometime. It was so peaceful and quiet there. It’s just that it is so wrong, you’re my kids not my lovers,” Debbie Pearson said.

Debbie Pearson’s body was sore and tender, but it hurt good now and her pussy squeezed when Kirk said, “Why can’t we be both?”

Debbie didn’t answer and looked at the clock, “Its noon. I need to clean up. I don’t think I can make it upstairs to the tub just yet.”

“Use the Jacuzzi mom, its closer and the bubbling hot water will help,” Kirk said. “Krista, go turn the Jacuzzi on for Mom. Kimberly go upstairs and get a big bath towel for Mom to wrap around her. Come on Mom; let’s get this crummy robe off you.” Kirk managed to get the robe off Debbie although she gasped a couple of times as it rubbed on her tender nipples. Debbie was standing in the kitchen stark naked on unsteady legs with her feet spread slightly apart. Her proud 36C breasts with their long hard nipples sagged hardly at all. Her long wavy blonde mane hung down her back. The light blonde hair covering her pubic area at the top of her long slender nicely tapered legs and thighs. “God Mom, you’re pretty,” Kirk said.

“The Jacuzzi’s ready Mom,” Krista said scampering into the kitchen. “She’s not pretty Kirk, she’s beautiful.”

“You’re both wrong,” Kimberly said handing her Mom a large beach towel, “Mommy’s gorgeous.”

Debbie Pearson started to cry. After what she’d done how could her kids say all these nice thinks about her? She was an awful mother. “Come on Mom, I’ll help you to the Jacuzzi.”

The hot bubbling water felt delicious on Debbie’s tender sore body. Krista sat with her while Kimberly and Kirk went upstairs. The twins had told Kirk about the phone call from Grace Timmons that had started all this earlier in the morning. They devised a plan to see what was going on.

What do you think so far? Let me know. PLEASE VOTE