Twin Sisters Ch. 13

Story Info
The kids watch Grace and Debbie pee.
1.7k words
4.48
110k
17
0

Part 13 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“It’s exquisite isn’t it my dear Debbie,” Grace Timmons purred. The light touch of Grace’s fingernails on Debbie Pearson’s thick 1 inch nipple had left Debbie gasping and a trickle of pussy juice running down her thigh. “I have so much to show you this afternoon,” Grace purred on as the fingernails on the other hand dragged on Debbie’s other nipple. Debbie was standing with her legs slightly spread so her thick tender clit wouldn’t be stimulated. Her tight vagina squeezed another trickle of pussy juice down her now quivering thigh. Grace smiled as she reached under Debbie’s short silk robe and felt the wetness on her thighs. “Oh my, our tight little pussy is squeezing already and I haven’t even put my finger on it yet. Oh were going to have so much fun this afternoon Debbie honey,” Grace purred. Debbie gasped and her vagina squeezed hard as a lot of pussy juice started to stream from her cunt. Grace’s fingernail scratched lightly across her rectum and the tender area toward her squeezing vagina. “Let my hand go darling, spread your thighs a little,” Grace purred. Debbie had involuntarily clamped her soft thighs around Grace’s wrist and hand. Her hips were moving slightly as she tried not to ride Grace’s wrist and hand. Pussy juice was running out of her squeezing cunt on to Grace’s wrist and hand. “Come on Darling Debbie, let my hand go. You can do it honey,” Grace purred.

“Grace, please, the door,” Debbie Pearson gasped slowly opening her thighs. Debbie was standing in the vestibule of her house. The front door was wide open. She was on display for anyone who cared to look. “Oooooohhhhh God,” she moaned as that wicked fingernail of Grace Timmons scratched lightly at her rectum again. There was something about Grace Timmons she needed to remember, but what was it? The fingernail moved again causing Debbie to gasp. She needed time to think. She felt like she had to pee. “Ooooohhhh Grace, please,” she moaned her hips moving on Grace’s wrist and hand.

Kirk, Krista and Kimberly Pearson were watching from behind the hedge in the Pearson’s front yard. Kirk was rubbing at the front of his shorts as he watched Grace Timmons tease his mother. They were only 20 or 25 feet away and could hear most of the conversation. They were all on there knees. Kirk’s cock had gotten hard and popped through his jockey shorts. The head was rubbing on the rough texture of the shorts he was wearing. He was unzipping his pants so he didn’t make a mess in his shorts. “Here, let me Kirk,” 18 year old Kimberly Pearson hissed as his cock popped through his pants. Kirk had been close and came almost instantly when Kimberly sucked his cock into her hot mouth.

“Save some for me Kim,” Krista whispered.

“Damn, Kimmy that’s good,” Kirk gasped quietly as his 11 inch cock exploded in Kimberly’s mouth. As she finished with his cock Kirk said, “Shit, I think Moms pissing.”

“Feels good doesn’t it honey?” Grace Timmons purred. “I’ll bet you need to go to the bathroom room huh, Debbie dear?” Grace moved a little and let out a little gasp. Damn, she had forgotten how hard and sensitive her own little boy clit was and it had rubbed against her dress. Debbie looked at her through glazed deep blue eyes as she nodded slowly answering the question. Grace moved her fingernail and then dug it in gently and quickly as she purred, “Its okay honey, go ahead and piss.” A little squirt of urine squirted out and Debbie squeezed it off quickly gasping. Debbie’s legs were quivering with the strain of holding in the urine as the little stream she released tickled her soft inner thighs as it dribbled down mixing with her pussy juice. Grace reached under her gown with the other hand and found her three quarter inch thick tender clit. Debbie gasp when she tapped it twice gently with her finger. Debbie was biting her lip to keep from making noise. She felt like she had been holding her breath for an hour. Grace’s other hand moved again scratching at the tender place lightly before quickly digging the fingernail in a little, quickly. “Come on baby, piss for Gracie, it’ll feel so good. Oh my, your big clit is throbbing baby. Be good for Gracie let it all go baby,” Grace Timmons purred. The fingernail scratched and dug a little at her tender spot. The fingernail on the index finger of the Grace’s other hand dragged lightly on Debbie’s thick and very tender clit. Debbie Pearson could stand no more. She clamped her wet thighs around Grace’s wrist and started to ride it. Her vagina squeezed hard as Grace dug her fingernail in again and the urine started to flow. “That’s good baby, give it all to Gracie,” Grace Timmons purred.

Debbie Pearson looked like a wild woman. Her head thrown back, her long blonde wavy hair all askew, her soft tender thighs clamped around Grace’s wrist riding hard as piss ran out of her, those damn fingernails poking gently in all the right places intensifying the pleasure. Her clit was throbbing, her cunt was throbbing and she was hanging onto the door to keep from falling as she rode Grace’s wrist and hand. She was moaning breathlessly biting her lip to keep from screaming at the exquisite pleasure of pissing as the urine ran down her thighs onto the vestibule floor. It went on for 3 long pleasurable minutes. When it was over a breathless Debbie Pearson felt the fingernail scratch gently at her pulsing vagina and start to slide carefully in causing her to gasp. A thumbnail and fingernail on Grace’s first finger held Debbie’s long thick clit very gently between them. Debbie’s pulsing clit felt like it was a foot long. Debbie gasped softly when she felt the fingernail brush her G spot gently. Debbie felt the fingernails move on her tender straining clit and gasped softly, “Please, Grace, can’t, oooooohhh nooooo, the door.”

“Soon my darling Debbie, very soon,” Grace Timmons said as she twisted sideways a little. She let out a tiny gasp as the top of her dress brushed against her 3 inch nipples. Soon she would be able to take it off; Debbie would be too weak to do anything. Grace Timmons loved to make a pretty woman experience intense pleasure and Debbie Pearson was close to being gorgeous.

Kirk Pearson’s hard cock was hard again poking out of his shorts. Kimberly and Krista could just imagine how hard there mom pussy was squeezing as they watched Grace Timmons tease her. They both had to pee too. Kirk had started to jack his cock when Krista saw him. “Let me, Kirk,” she said softly. She leaned forward and sucked his cock into her hot mouth as Kirk and Kimberly continued to watch.

“Grace, please, sit down, legs,” a very weak Debbie Pearson gasped. She could feel a big orgasm approaching and knew her legs wouldn’t support her. She was hanging onto the door and her legs were quivering as those damn fingernails were driving her into sexual frenzy.

Grace moved the fingernails a tiny bit as she teased asking, “Are you inviting me into your home Debbie darling?”

“Yeeeeees,” Debbie Pearson hissed softly as her vaginal muscles squeezed hard against the finger and fingernail of Grace’s hand as fingernails scratched softly on her throbbing clit. She was very close to an orgasm.

“Okay Debbie darling. We’ll go over on the sofa,” Grace said removing her fingers. “Here let me help you Deb.” Grace was helping a very wobbly Debbie Pearson over to the sofa when Debbie’s legs buckled. Debbie had her arm around Grace’s waist and she her knees buckled it pulled the top of Grace’s dress tight against her tender 3 inch nipples. Her other hand grabbed onto Grace’s thigh causing her dress to rub hard against her throbbing 4 inch little boy clit. Grace gasped loudly but they made it to the couch. Debbie fell on the couch as Grace stood up still breathing hard. She looked down at the lovely exhausted Debbie Pearson. Debbie’s long blond hair was fanned out across the back of the sofa, her hard 1 inch nipples were poking through her silk gown, and her throbbing thick clit was poking through the blond pubic hair. It would be better this way Grace thought. I can see what I’m doing. Damn, I wouldn’t mind loving on that body the rest of my life. “Let’s get this gown off you honey and be comfortable,” Grace said as she leaned down to pull Debbie’s gown over her head. Debbie weakly raised her arms as Grace pulled the gown off.

“Ooooohhh Krista, that’s good. Its cummin sis,” Kirk groaned as he blew his Jizz into 18 year old Krista Pearson’s hot mouth. “Aaaahhh damn sis,” he moaned as she sucked him dry and soft. Kirk had to pee too and a little squirt went into Krista’s mouth. “I’m sorry sis, I gotta pee bad.” Krista had pulled her mouth away and swished it around in her mouth as Kirk aimed his soft cock into the hedge and pissed. The stream was weakening when Krista’s tongue lapped into it. “Jesus Krista, what are you doing?” She kept lapping until the stream stopped and then sucked Kirk’s soft cock into her mouth cleaning it up.

“It didn’t taste bad and I was thirsty,” Krista said licking her lips and wiping her face on her arm.

“The door’s still open. Let’s sneak up and see if they’re still in the living room,” Kirk said. “Be quiet though, we don’t want to get caught.”

Grace Timmons couldn’t get her dress positioned properly and it kept rubbing her tender 3 inch nipples or her little boy clit. What the hell, George will kill me anyway once he finds out what I told Maria. I might as well enjoy this and she unzipped her dress and let it fall from her body. “Now my darling Debbie, I’m going to take you to the moon and back. You’re going to love this baby,” Grace said.

Let’s hear from you. I love the E mails.

PLEASE VOTE