Twin Sisters Ch. 14

Story Info
A surprise at the Reynolds house
1.8k words
4.57
81.6k
10
0

Part 14 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer Reynolds could arch no higher to get her asshole away from the gently scratching fingernail of Natalie Timmons. She was still restrained to the brass bed by the cuffs on her ankles and wrists. Her vaginal muscles were squeezing hard against Natalie’s flicking tongue and cramping. Pussy juice was pouring out of her and running over her asshole. Natalie flattened out her finger and started rubbing Jennifer’s rectum in little circles using the pussy juice for lubrication. She could barely breathe from the strain and her body was beginning to sag against Natalie’s finger. Natalie’s tongue was moving slower now as she slowly withdrew it from Jennifer’s tight pussy. The relief of not having Natalie’s studded tongue 6 inches deep in her cunt allowed her muscles to relax a little. The raised rim of her rectum was starting to spread clutching at Natalie’s finger.

Jennifer suddenly arched back up against Natalie’s mouth her muscles tight and her vaginal muscles starting to cramp again with a staccato gasp, “Oh, please, no.” Natalie was rubbing the stud on her G spot. The fingernail was back scratching lightly at her asshole. Then the tongue was gone, only the fingernail remained.

“Did you like that Jenny, darling. Exquisite wasn’t it Jen? Let’s see how long you can stay arched before you accept my finger,” Natalie Timmons said scratching a little, lightly. Jennifer’s tightly arched body started to sag a little onto the fingernail. Her muscles hurt and she couldn’t stay arched like this much longer. Natalie leaned forward and ran her tongue over Jennifer’s fat engorged clit. Jennifer arched up again trying to escape the finger and get closer to Natalie’s mouth. This time the finger followed and she escaped nothing. Natalie wiggled her finger a tiny bit as she said grinning, “The next time you sag a bit honey I’ll have my finger in you. Come on Jen honey, you know you want it. Give your tight little asshole up to me baby.”

“Ooohh God. You Bitch,” Jennifer Reynolds gasp as bit by tiny bit her squeezing asshole started to spread sliding down the twitching fingernail and long index finger of Natalie Timmons. The pain in her fat nipples from the pin points on the nipple clamps mixed with the pleasure of a finger in her ass and Natalie’s flicking tongue was exquisite. The finger was an inch inside her sphincter muscle now wiggling gently touching the sides of her squeezing anal cavity. Natalie leaned forward and ran her studded tongue into Jennifer’s squeezing cunt flicking the stud at her G spot lightly. Jennifer tried to arch up against Natalie’s pleasure giving tongue but her tired strained muscles wouldn’t respond. She slid a little farther down the pleasure giving finger. Her thighs were quivering as she tried to maintain the arch. Natalie ran the stud all the way in and out quickly. Natalie gasp, “Damn you, Bitch. Oooohhh yes,” as her muscles gave out and she slid all the way down the wiggling index finger finally giving up her asshole to Natalie Timmons. Her cunt ejaculated a spray of pussy juice in Natalie’s face.

“Feels good doesn’t it honey? Aren’t you glad you gave your tight little asshole to me? My tongue will feel even better honey,” Natalie said as she started to run her tongue into Jennifer again. Natalie had her own problem, the itch deep in her ass needed attention and soon. A steady stream of juice was running down her thighs from the hard squeezes of her cunt. Her vaginal muscles were starting to weaken from squeezing so hard and her clit was throbbing. She needed an anal orgasm badly.

19 year old Chad Reynolds was still pumping his 9 inch cock slowly into the now wildly squeezing ass of his 21 year old sister Linda. She had already had 2 orgasms and was close again. Her pussy juice was dripping into 18 year old Tina’s mouth. Tina had worked almost all of the thick 8 inch vibe into Linda’s cunt. Linda was alternating between licking and rubbing Tina’s wet pussy. They were all watching Natalie drive there mother crazy.

There were 2 other eyes watching from the darkness.

“Sis, I’m gonna cum if you don’t stop squeezing so much,” Chad Reynolds moaned.

“Can’t, help it, twice already, Chaddie,” Linda Reynolds gasped. That’s when Tina turned the vibrator on full blast and started to pump it in and out of Linda’s wildly squeezing cunt. Linda threw her head back and moaned, “Tina honey, please, turn it, off.” She had an immediate orgasm as she slammed her ass into her brother’s groin gasping and squirming.

Chad let go of his sister’s tits and grabbed her squirming hips as the vibrations from the dildoe through the membrane separating her ass and cunt caused him to dump his hot load of Jizz in her ass intensifying her orgasm. “Aaaaahhh shit, Tina, my balls,” he groaned as 18 tear old Tina milked his balls.

Linda moaned and squirmed through a fourth orgasm before Tina turned the vibrator off and pulled it out of her pussy. “Now I’m going to shove it in that big black ass,” Tina announced.

“No your not,” a voice said snatching the vibrator from Tina.

“Who are you?” The Reynolds kids ask almost in unison as they looked up into the smiling face of Maria.

“I’m Maria,” She said. “Now here is what were going to do. Where going to----”

Natalie Timmons heard none of this. She almost had Jennifer Reynolds broke. The woman’s muscles are so rung out she can’t hardly move any more Natalie Timmons thought. The itch deep in her ass was all but out of control. Her vaginal muscles were squeezing so hard they hurt. Pussy juice was running down her plump thighs.

Natalie’s tongue was deep in Jennifer Reynolds pussy. The wiggling finger in Jennifer’s ass and that damn studded tongue were driving her into another orgasm. It was going to be a big one. She didn’t think she could stand it and tried to fight it. “Aaaaaahhhhh no,”

She screamed softly as the orgasm crashed through her body. She arched a little as her vaginal muscles locked down around Natalie’s tongue. Her ass squeezed hard against that damned pleasure giving finger.

Natalie felt hands on her ass spreading the cheeks of her ass. When Linda Reynolds soft mouth and tongue started to work on Natalie’s asshole she tried to pull her studded tongue out of Jennifer Reynolds cunt. She couldn’t. The stud was hung up in the soft tissue of Jennifer’s vagina because of her hard mind boggling orgasm. She couldn’t look to see who was there without ripping out her tongue. The itch in Natalie’s ass was a roaring fire now and she started to squirm against the invading tongue. Tina had wiggled on her back between her sisters and Natalie’s thighs and started sucking on Natalie’s fat throbbing clit. Her hands were squeezing and pinching the fat distended nipples on the ends of Natalie’s swinging 38DD tits. All Natalie could do was groan. Her tongue was still stuck in the soft tissue of Jennifer Reynolds cunt.

Maria tapped Linda Reynolds on the shoulder and said, “My turn.” She held the thick 8 inch vibrator in her hand. Natalie moaned when Linda Reynolds removed her tongue and lips from her squeezing needy asshole. Jennifer’s vaginal muscles released a little and Natalie had tried to remove her tongue but it got hung up in the soft vaginal tissue again when Jennifer’s muscles locked back down from the stimulation. Natalie had to move her head as Jennifer squirmed on her tongue.

Natalie felt the head of the thick dildoe spread her asshole and gasp when the head popped through her sphincter muscle. Natalie had lowered her ass some to get her clit a little closer to 18 year old Tina’s lips. The lips of her pussy were hanging wide open and Tina could see her pink tissues pulsing as she sucked. Tina let go of Natalie’s nipples and started to work 1 of her hands into Natalie’s throbbing pussy. Natalie could do nothing more than moan and groan. Her tongue was still stuck.

Maria had the thick 8 inch vibe all the way in when Natalie managed to get her tongue out of Jennifer’s still spasming vagina. Tina had her hand in Natalie’s cunt to her wrist and was wiggling her fingers. Natalie’s vaginal muscles were squeezing down hard on Tina’s hand and wrist as Tina continued to suck and lick her fat throbbing clit. “Ooooohhh God, yes, that’s so good,” as she looked back over her shoulder to see who was giving her so much pleasure. Her eyes filled with terror when she recognized Maria. Maria turned the thick dildoe on and the vibrations in Natalie’s ass made everything squeeze very hard. “Noooooooooo, Maria, pleeeeease,” Natalie screamed as she tried to move her legs and escape. Her legs were like lead they wouldn’t move.

“Hello Natalie darling,” Maria purred as she turned the vibrator up another notch and started to slide it in and out of Natalie’s asshole fucking her with it. Natalie sucked her breathe in as Maria purred on, “Remember your night of pleasure darling. Remember how you begged for relief, how badly you needed a big orgasm.” Chad and Linda Reynolds had released their mother from the wrist and ankle cuffs and got her into a chair. They each sucked in one of Natalie’s fat nipples and started to suck and chew hard.

Maria smacked the flat of her hand on each of Natalie’s jiggling chunky buttocks. “Need it badly already, don’t you darling Natalie? I’ll give you the first one for free, the next one you pay for.”

Then sensations going through Natalie Timmons body had driven her into a sexual frenzy. Mouths chewing on her fat sensitive nipples and thick throbbing clit, the wiggling fingers of a hand inside her wildly squeezing cunt, the vibrations of a long thick dildoe sliding in an out of her asshole were driving Natalie Timmons beyond reason. Maria pulled the dildoe out leaving just the head just inside her sphincter muscle. “Please, help me, ooohh God,” Natalie Timmons gasped weakly as she started to fuck her self on the thick dildoe. 4 times in the next 15 minutes Natalie’s body tightened as she had hard orgasms. After each 1 Maria would turn the vibrator up a notch, the last time she turned it all the way up. Natalie, head thrown back, gasping for air, eyes wide and sightless came in and earth shattering mind bending orgasm that made her pass out.

“What do we do now?” Linda Reynolds asked looking at Maria.

“What’s that room I saw in your basement?” Maria asked

“The play pen?” Linda asked.

“Is that what you call it? Let’s take her there,” Maria said.

Let us hear from you. Hope you’re enjoying the story

PLEASE VOTE