Twin Sisters Ch. 18

Story Info
Kirk takes the twin's ass.
1.3k words
4.56
118.1k
14
0

Part 18 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Grace Timmons returned to the shower she found Debbie Pearson sitting on the shower floor leaning against the wall. Her legs were spread far apart and she was still gasping from the orgasms Grace had caused her to have. "Are you okay honey?" Grace asked as she straddled Debbie. Debbie raised her head slowly and looked up at Grace still gasping. Grace's throbbing 4 inch little boy clit was right in front of her. Debbie could see the lips of Grace's pulsing vagina. "Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh," Grace screamed as Debbie sucked her tender 4 inch little boy clit into her mouth forming a channel with her tongue. Grace's thighs were already quivering when 2 of Debbie's fingers found there way into Grace's squeezing cunt. "No, no, no, no, please no," Grace begged as Debbie's fingers found her G spot. "Aaaaaaahhhhhh shit," she gasped as the first orgasm crashed through her rapidly weakening body. Grace's body started to sag as her quivering legs were giving out. Debbie smiled when she saw the nozzle to the hot water bottle hanging down. Grace had dropped it and grabbed Debbie's head when Debbie sucked in her clit. Grace's cunt was squeezing hard on Debbie's fingers as she removed them. The nozzle with the little brush was 4 inches deep in Grace's cunt when Debbie twisted it a little. "No, no, no, no, no, no," Grace gasped trying to straighten her legs to rise up off the brush and escape.

"My turn bitch," Debbie said as she followed Grace's cunt up with the brush. Grace's legs were quivering as Debbie twisted the handle causing the brush to rub the tender insides of Grace's squeezing cunt. "You better keep your legs straight bitch. If you don't you're going to impale yourself," Debbie said. Debbie reached out with her free hand and started to jack the little boy clit of Grace Timmons. Grace's legs were trembling as slowly her legs gave out and she sagged lower impaling herself on the pleasure giving brush. "I'm going to be tickling your navel soon Grace. You like this don't you Gracie?" Debbie said as she turned the handle a little. Debbie looked up at Grace when she heard a soft scream.

Kirk's 11 inch cock was hard again. Kimberly was gently jacking him off when she said, "I'll be right back." Krista looked at her as she went into her parent's bedroom and returned with a bottle of Vaseline. Kimberly took the top off and started to jack Kirks cock again as she greased it with Vaseline. "Dad uses this all the time when he fucks Moms asshole. I want to see if your cock is better than Krista's fingers Kirk," Kimberly said.

Krista snatched the bottle from Kimberly and said, "I'll grease your asshole for him Kim." Krista scooped some Vaseline onto her finger and started to grease up Kimberly's asshole. Krista shoved one of her fingers inside Kimberly's asshole and wiggled it around. "Feels good doesn't it Kim," Krista said. Krista shoved a second finger in before removing them both from Kimberly's squirming ass. Krista scooped out a gob of Vaseline and packed it into Kimberly's slightly gaping asshole. "I think Kim is ready now," Krista said.

18 year old Kimberly Pearson screamed softly as 19 year old Kirk Pearson popped the head of his long thick cock into Kimberly's well greased asshole. "Aaaahhh fuck Kimmy, it's so tight," Kirk gasped. Kimberly's squirming 18 year old ass continued to take Kirk deeper and deeper until she was squirming her ass against his groin. Krista was on her hands and knees next to Kimberly asking her if she liked it. Kimberly was nodding her head yes. Kirk saw the jar of Vaseline sitting on the floor and picked it up scooping a bunch onto his finger. "You're next Krissy," he gasped as he started to grease Krista's asshole. Krista gasped as he popped his finger into her anal cavity. "You like this don't you Krissy," Kirk moaned as she wiggled her 18 year old asshole taking his finger deeper.

"No deeper, please, can't, oooooohhhhhh God," Grace Timmons whined as she struggled to keep from sliding farther onto the brush. Her quivering trembling thighs and knees were slowly giving out. She was sliding slowly down the tiled shower wall as she tried desperately to keep from driving the brush deeper.

"Oh come on Gracie, if you can take your husbands thick 12 inch cock surely you can take this little brush 12 inches," Debbie said. Grace sucked her breath in when Debbie added, "You've got at least 3 more inches to go," as Debbie turned the handle and shoved it in another half inch. Grace's legs gave out completely when Debbie stroked the handle out 6 inches and back in turning the handle. Debbie looked at Grace as she heard another soft scream.

"Oooohhh Kirkie, don't stop," Krista moaned as Kirk pulled his finger from her squirming ass. He scooped a big batch of Vaseline onto his fingers and started to pack it into Krista's slight gaping asshole. He inserted 2 fingers and Krista immediately shoved back against them. Kirk wiggled his fingers as Krista gasped, "Kirkie, fuck me with your cock." All the while Kimberly had been sliding her asshole up and down Kirk's 11 inch cock. Kirk pulled his fingers from Krista's asshole and his cock out of Kimberly. Krista screamed softly as he popped the head of his big cock into Krista's asshole. "I want to feel your hot Jizz," Krista whined. She sucked her breath in and gasped as Kirk worked his cock deep into her anal cavity. "Aaaaahhh fuck, your cocks in my belly," Krista moaned gasping.

Grace Timmons was sitting on the shower floor as Debbie worked the brush deeper and deeper. "Please, aaaaaaahhhhhh fuck," Grace whined as she arched a little against the brush cumming. Debbie had the brush fully 12 inches deep now and was turning it slowly as she drove Grace from orgasm to orgasm as the water drained from the bag. Grace sucked in her breath again as Debbie inserted 2 fingers next to the handle and found Grace's G spot. "No, please," Grace gasped weakly, "Not, again." Debbie felt her vaginal muscles squeeze and lock as she arched against Debbie's fingers having a tremendous mind bending orgasm. Grace's sightless eyes stared at Debbie.

Kirk was moving back and forth between the 2 assholes of his twin sisters. He'd stroke one 5 or 6 times and then the other. He'd put 2 fingers in the squirming asshole of the one that was cockless. He was deep in Krista's asshole when he pulled his fingers from Kimberly's ass and grabbed Krista's hips humping frantically. "Aaaahhh fuck Krissy, here it cums."

"I want some too," Kimberly cried. Kirk pumped 3 ropes of cum into Krista and then pulled out and shoved his cumming cock into Kimberly. "Ooohh that's good," Kimberly groaned as she felt the first shot of hot Jizz grease the way in her anal cavity. "Ooohh so deep Kirkie," Kimberly gasped sucking in her breath as Kirk finished pumping his load of Jizz deep in her asshole.

"Aaaahh shit," Kirk moaned as his cock fell from Kimberly's ass. The sisters were on him instantly licking and sucking his Vaseline and cum covered cock. Kirk gasped as he said, "I think it's going to be a good summer. Uh oh, I think we better move. They're coming out." The kids scrambled back to Kirk's room.

Grace Timmons had passed out after her last orgasm. Debbie Pearson turned on the cold water and let it drip on her until Grace started to come around. "Let's go in on the bed. We'll be more comfortable," Debbie said. Grace nodded as Debbie helped her to her feet on very wobbly legs.

Stanley Pearson, Jeffrey Reynolds, George and Samuel Timmons were just finishing there round of golf. "Let's call our wives and have them meet us at the club for dinner," Stanley Pearson said. "After all we've just closed a 20 million dollar deal."

"I can't," Jeffrey Reynolds said smiling, "We have other plans tonight."

"Sounds good to me," the Timmons brothers said almost in unison.

Let me hear from you.

PLEASE VOTE