Twin Sisters Ch. 20

Story Info
The kids play with their Mom and Maria.
1.7k words
4.64
90k
9
0

Part 20 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Who are you?” Debbie Pearson asked. Debbie was standing with her legs slightly apart. Her clit was throbbing as it stuck out through the well trimmed light blond pubic hair. The phone call with Stanley had made her tender pussy squeeze hard. A trickle of pussy juice was running down her soft thighs.

“My name is Maria Sanchez. Your husband sent me here to help you with Grace Timmons. Since you aren’t the one screaming you must not need help Mrs. Pearson,” Marie said. Debbie gasped as the left hand of Maria shot between her legs and cupped her quivering cunt. Maria dragged the tip of her index finger between Debbie’s swollen vaginal lips. Debbie gasped again and closed her thighs trapping Maria’s hand when she ran the first and index finger into Debbie’s cunt curling them against her swollen throbbing G-spot. Debbie’s whole body shuddered when Maria asked, “Does the thought of George Timmons long thick black cock reaching your very soul make you this way Debbie?”

“Yes. Yes it does,” Debbie hissed gasping. Her cunt muscles squeezed hard on Maria’s fingers as she started to ride Maria’s hand. She gasped again when Maria’s other hand shot out and tweaked the thick tender nipples on each breast. “You bitch. You’re, aaahh fuck,” Debbie moaned as Maria’s softly stroking fingers made her cunt squeeze painfully hard.

Maria Sanchez was 18 years old. 5 feet 4 inches tall and at 105 lbs she was very lean. Her flashing dark eyes and jet black hair set off her good looks. She had a nice fuck me ass and 34B breasts with large aureoles and short fat nipples. She was an illegal who had come to the United States to find out what happened to her brother. Her brother and his best friend had died from gunshot wounds but the details in Mexico were very sketchy. What she had learned had set her on her present course. Maria Sanchez did not like Grace or Natalie Timmons. She hated their husbands. She had teased them both into a frenzy until they told all they knew. What she was doing now was for pleasure. Her fat braless nipples were showing through her loose fitting shirt. She was enjoying playing with the lush tender body of Debbie Pearson.

It was Maria’s turn to gasp when the fingers of Debbie Pearson caught her fat nipples and twisted them hard through her shirt. Two hands slid down the front of her shorts and panties from behind cupping her pussy. She looked over her shoulder into the face of Kirk Pearson. Maria gasped, “What are you doing?” Kirk dragged his finger up between the engorged lips of her vagina. More hands pulled her shorts and panties down to her ankles as Kirk’s fingers danced on Maria’s clit. “Ooooohhh God yes,” Maria whined as she thrust against Kirk’s hand. Maria’s shorts and panties were gone now and the 20 fingers of Kimberly and Krista started to spread and torment Maria’s wet cunt. Maria had spread her legs a little to give the pleasure giving fingers better access. “Yes, yes, please, don’t stop,” 18 year old Maria gasped as her thighs began to quiver. Krista spread the lips of Maria’s vagina and kissed the pink inner flesh. Maria squatted a little opening herself more as Krista’s hot tongue and lips darted here and there. “Ooooohhh sweet Jesus,” Maria moaned when Krista’s fingers found her anal cavity and plunged in.

“Nooooooooooooooo,” Debbie Pearson screamed weakly when the hot mouth of 18 year old Kimberly sucked on her thick tender clit. Debbie had ridden Maria’s hand through an orgasm but Maria’s hand was gone now clutching the head of Krista as she squirmed against Krista’s hot tongue and mouth. Kimberly was dancing her tongue on Debbie’s throbbing clit. Kimberly’s fingers were wiggling around between the throbbing lips of Debbie’s vagina. “Ooooohhhh yes, so good,” Debbie gasped as her 18 year old daughter teased her cunt and sucked her clit. Debbie sucked in her breath and gasped, “No, Kim nooooooooooooo.” Kimberly had curled her hand and thrust it into Debbie’s wet squeezing cunt. Her fingers were wiggling around as Debbie’s cunt muscles squeezed hard against Kimberly’s wrist and hand. Debbie was on her knees now gasping as her quivering legs had given out.

Maria was on her knees too. They were spread wide apart as she squirmed her pulsing cunt against the hot sucking mouth of 18 year old Krista Pearson. Krista’s fingers were wiggling around in her ass driving her towards another orgasm. Maria gasped sucking in her breath when she heard Kirk say, “Move your fingers Krissy. I’m going to fuck her ass.” Maria gasped again as Krista pulled her fingers out of Maria’s ass. Krista sucked and licked her way up to Maria’s small throbbing clit and sucked it in to her hot mouth. Krista’s 10 fingers teased and tickled Maria’s juicy dripping pussy. Kirk had a big glob on Vaseline on his finger as he started to work it into Marie’s asshole.

“No, no, no, pleeeease, not my, ass,” Maria pleaded squeezing her sphincter muscle trying to keep the invading finger out. “Aaaaahhhh fuck, you Bastard,” Maria gasped sucking in her breath as Kirk’s finger popped through her sphincter muscle. Her ass muscles squeezed hard as Kirk worked his finger deeper. Krista thrust 2 fingers into Maria’s squeezing cunt causing Maria to gasp again as she wiggled them around. Kirk removed his finger and scooped Vaseline onto 2 fingers thrusting them through Maria’s weak sphincter muscle. Maria moaned as the teasing fingers of Krista and Kirk were driving her toward another orgasm. “Oooooohhhh good,” Marie gasped rocking back against Kirks fingers forcing them deeper. “No, no, no, don’t stop,” Maria whined as the fingers were suddenly gone from her asshole.

Maria’s asshole was gaping open a little from Kirks fingers when he grabbed her hips and lined his hard 11 inch cock up with her asshole. “Aaaaaahhh fuck, she’s tight,” Kirk groaned as he thrust the mushroom head of his big cock into Maria’s squeezing ass. Maria gasped and rocked back taking him deeper when she felt his 11 inch cock slide into her asshole. Kirk thrust deeper just as she rocked back causing 8 inches to go into Maria’s anal cavity. “You Bitch,” Kirk gasped as Maria’s ass started to milk him hard. Maria screamed when he reached up and caught Maria’s short thick nipples squeezing them hard. Kirk continued to thrust deeper until Maria felt like his cock was in her throat.

The nest of hornets that lived in Debbie Pearson’s cunt were angry again. They were stinging the wall of her vagina in the form of Kimberly Pearson’s wiggling fingers. Her breathing was shallow as she gasped out, “No, Kim, please, stop.” The hungry mouth and hot tongue along with the wiggling fingers of Kimberly was driving her towards an orgasm she would not be able to stand. The tips of Kimberly’s wiggling fingers were fully 10 inches deep in Debbie’s vagina as the mouth of her pussy squeezed hard on Kimberly’s wrist. Debbie couldn’t help herself as she fell forward onto her forearms squirming her thick tender clit against Kimberly’s mouth. Debbie’s body was slowly but surely tightening as a steady stream of pussy juice ran down Kimberly’s arm. It was all over for Debbie when the fingers of Kimberly’s free hand found her anal cavity and she plunged 2 fingers into her mom’s anal cavity. Debbie’s body immediately tightened and for the next 5 minutes Kimberly Pearson drove her mother through painful orgasms. Occasionally Debbie would gasp “No’ or “Please” but she would suck in her breath as her body tightened again. Her fists beat a slow rhythm on the carpet until she finally pitched forward face down moaning and very weak. Her hips were still moving as her vagina muscles continued to pulse. Kimberly went right after her and Debbie gasped, “Kim, nooooooooo,” when she felt Kimberly spread the cheeks of her ass. “Oooohhh God, Kim,” she cried as her body tightened 1 more time. Kimberly warm lips fastened to her rectum and her hot tongue dipped in to Debbie’s anal cavity. “Guuuuuuuuuuuuuuh,” Debbie gasped as she had 1 last painful orgasm passing out at the end.

Maria Sanchez was babbling in Spanish as she was being driven from orgasm to orgasm. Her spasming cunt was being tormented by the ten fingers of Krista Pearson. Her mouth was sucking hard on Maria’s clit as her tongue danced on it. Maria’s ass cheeks were dancing on Kirk Pearson’s groin while his fingers tormented her short thick nipples. “No, no, no, no,” Maria cried when she felt the first shot of hot Jizz shoot into her deep in her asshole. Krista shot 2 fingers into her cunt and rubbed at her swollen G spot as a gasping Maria’s body locked up in an orgasmic freeze. Her anal muscles squeezed hard on Kirks cock milking him dry. She too finally fell forward face down gasping for air. Krista was right after her spreading her ass cheeks as she started to suck Kirk’s Jizz from Maria’s ass. “No, please, no more,” Maria gasped as she squirmed back against Krista’s hot mouth and tongue. Krista’s tongue delved into Maria’s asshole again and again until she couldn’t get anymore of Kirks Jizz. “Ooooohhh God,” Maria gasped as she came again.

Kimberly had finished with her mother and crawled over to Kirk. His cock was dripping with juice and Kimberly sucked it into her mouth cleaning it off. “Aaaahhh Christ Kimmy, don’t you ever get enough?” Kirk gasped. Kimberly bobbed her head 2 or 3 times taking him into her throat and then held his cock up as she licked sperm off his balls.

“What are we going to do now?” Kimberly asked.

“We better check on Gracie,” Kirk said. “I don’t think she’s going anywhere though. I hand cuffed her to the bed.”

Krista giggled as she asked, “What about Mom and her?”

“Leave them alone they’ll wake up in a little while,” Kirk said. He and the twins headed for the bedroom to check on Grace.

Let me hear from you. E mails are great. PLEASE VOTE