Twin Sisters Ch. 22

Story Info
Debbie meets her husband and Grace is in agony
1.2k words
4.5
55.3k
8
0

Part 22 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Debbie Pearson pulled into the parking lot at the country club it was almost dark. Her body was tight with anticipation. She had been thinking about the thick black cock of George Timmons driving over. Her tender thick nipples were very prominent through the black silk dress she was wearing. Her vagina was throbbing as she pulled into a parking spot.

Stanley Pearson had been watching for his wife in the restaurant lobby. When he saw her car he walked towards it unzipping the front of his pants. His thick heavy veined cock was hanging out the front of his pants as he opened the door for Debbie. He stepped up to the door as Debbie turned to get out of the car. Debbie gasped when she saw his soft cock hanging 6 inches in front of her mouth. “Suck it for me with that hot mouth of yours honey,” Stanley said.

“Ooohh God honey, not here. Somebody will see us,” Debbie gasped staring at Stanley’s now semi hard cock throbbing in front of her face.

“Suck it Deb,” Stanley said. Debbie couldn’t help herself and moaned as she lifted his thick heavily veined cock sucking the big mushroom head into her mouth. “Aaahh Jesus honey, that’s good,” Stanley groaned as she danced her tongue on the head of his cock. Stanley thrust his cock in until the big mushroom head was brushing the top of Debbie’s throat. “You fucking Bitch,” Stanley cried softly when he felt Debbie’s teeth sink gently into his cock meat. She bobbed her head dragging her teeth along his cock. Debbie gasped around his cock when his fingers found her thick bare tender nipples through the silk and rolled them between his thumb and forefinger. “Bare nipples, huh Deb,” Stanley gasped as the big mushroom head of his cock skid into Debbie’s throat. Debbie had her hands on his ass and was pulling him deeper and deeper into her throat. Debbie loved the taste of her husbands cock in her mouth as her throat muscles started to milk him. Stanley’s cock was dripping a steady stream of precum into her throat as she felt his big cock start to expand and pulse as she milked it. “Aaaahhh fuck yes baby. I love you,” Stanley cried as his big cock shot stream after stream into Debbie’s milking throat. The last 2 weak streams of Jizz shot into Debbie’s mouth as she cleaned her husbands cock.

Debbie was still sitting on the car seat as she swished the mouthful of Stanley’s Jizz around in her mouth. She looked up at him with her shining blue eyes with her mouth open so he could see her mouthful of his sperm before she swallowed it. “You tasted good honey. That’s the first real cock I’ve had today except for that fucking tease you gave me this morning. Wait’ll I tell you what that led to,” Debbie said as she watched him tuck his cock back in his pants. “Why didn’t you let me milk it all instead of shooting some in my mouth?”

Stanley smiled as he squatted in front of Debbie. Debbie’s vaginal muscles squeezed hard as she gasped when he said, “I wanted the taste of my sperm in your mouth tonight when that hungry cunt of yours milks those thick black cocks of the Timmons brothers. Hhmm, bare pussy too, huh Deb.” He had shot his hand up between her thighs. Debbie gasped and her vaginal muscles squeezed hard as he snaked his long index finger into her cunt. Debbie gasped again and her cunt squeezed painfully hard against his finger when he curled it against her throbbing G spot. Stanley laughed as he said, “This tight little squeeze box of yours ought to milk lots of Jizz from the Timmons brothers. I know how you like thick black cocks.”

“Oooohhh you Bastard,” Debbie gasped as her hips began to move involuntarily. “Ooohh fuck, I’m going, to cum. No, no, please, don’t stop,” Debbie gasp as the finger was suddenly gone. “You’re an asshole leaving me like this,” Debbie moaned as she struggled to get out of the car.

Stanley laughed and said, “Jesus Deb, I’ve never seen you like this. Your tender cunt won’t be able to stand those black cocks more than a minute. You’ll be begging in no time. Come on Deb let’s go eat. Maybe the boys will play with your tender pussy while were eating.”

Debbie mumbled, “You Bastard.” They headed for the country club restaurant.

The watchful eyes of Miguel Santos had watched the whole episode. He rubbed at the bulge in his groin as he went back to the kitchen.

Back at the Pearson house the screams of pleasure coming from the big bedroom could be heard through out the house. Maria Sanchez was dancing the feather all over Grace Timmons long tender 3 inch nipples. “Good isn’t it Gracie. You need to cum bad don’t you Gracie? I bet your cunt would spray pussy juice if I tapped your clit with this feather.” Maria teased. The feather traced long lazy figure eights around Grace’s nipples.

“Oh God. Pleeeeeease,” Grace gasped. Her nipples felt like they were going to explode on her chest as she arched them against the feather. “Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh,” Grace moaned as the feather traced lightly down to her navel. Grace cried out again and arched her ass high in the air when the feather dipped into her navel.

“Who’s next?” Maria asked smiling.

“I am,” Krista said. “Let’s all take turns like we did before.”

“No, no, pleeeeeeeease, no, oh God” Grace Timmons begged as the feather touch of Krista’s tongue licked on her straining clit. For the next 10 minutes the kids took turns licking lightly on different sides of Grace’s straining 4 inch little boy clit. Grace begged and pleaded but the tongues were never there long enough to let her orgasm. Grace’s muscles were beginning to cramp. Her ass was arched high in the air as she gasped and squirmed trying to achieve what she desperately needed.

“Here Kimberly, take this,” Maria said handing the feather to Kimberly. I need to make a phone call. Just don’t give her any relief.”

The diabolical smile of Kimberly Pearson filled her face. “We won’t Maria. We’ll tease her till you get back.”

Maria went to the phone and called the country club. “I’d like to talk to Stanley Pearson,” Maria said to the receptionist that answered the phone.

When Miguel Santos approached the table to tell Mr. Pearson he had a phone call he took a good look at Debbie Pearson. Her eyes appeared to be glazed over and she was breathing kind of heavy as he said, “You have a phone call Mr. Pearson. You can take it in the lobby.”

“I’ll be back in a few minutes,” Stanley Pearson said as he got up to leave the table and answer the phone call.

When he answered the phone and said hello Maria said, “Its 8:15PM. You told me to call you.” He thanked Maria and hung up. He had a clear view from the lobby of the table Debbie was sitting at with George and Samuel Timmons. Her mouth was formed in an O. He smiled thinking George must of discovered her bare and tender cunt.

He picked up the phone and called another number. When a voice answered Stanley Pearson said, “I believe they have taken the bait. I’ll let you know when they leave.”

“No need. We have the club staked out. Follow us when they leave,” the voice said and the line went dead.

Let me hear from you. Love the E-mails PLEASE VOTE.