Twin Sisters Ch. 26

Story Info
The last sex for the Timmons brothers.
1.9k words
4.54
59.6k
8
0

Part 26 of the 31 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 07/04/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright July 2003

* * * * *

The Timmons brothers had been at there house for 15 minutes after carrying Debbie into the house. She was on the sofa as she slowly started to recover from fainting. Her pussy was still throbbing from the intense orgasms Williams tongue and mouth had given her. Williams sat in the easy chair across the room from Debbie watching. The Timmons brothers were in the kitchen.

"God it's to bad we can't take her with us George," Samuel Timmons said. "She'd bring a fortune from that white slave trader in Rio. With her body and looks plus the way she likes to fuck she'd be worth a million bucks."

"Yea I know Sam," George Timmons said. "We ain't got any papers though. No way we could get away with it. We'll just have to settle for the 5 million we conned her old man out of. That ought to keep us awhile."

"Yea I guess. We got time to take her one more time?" Sam said.

"Sure. We don't have to leave for 45 minutes yet. I wonder where the girls are." George said.

"Who cares? I was getting kind of sick of that bitch Natalie and her fat ass anyway. We can buy us some good looking white bitches with this kind of money," Sam said grinning.

"Williams, get her ready. Which hole do you want Sam?" George asked grinning.

"Her ass of course. You can have her cunt. Let's both do her at the same time. She can hang on our cocks," Sam said.

"No, please, I can't take anymore," Debbie begged as she covered her cunt with her hands as Williams approached.

"Sure you can honey. You'll be begging for it in a minute. You know your squeezing pussy wants this long tongue," Williams said in his deep voice.

"Ooooohhh God no," Debbie cried as he spread her thighs with his big black hands.

"Move your hands honey so I can kiss that pretty blond pussy of yours. You know you want to and I'll make you feel a lot better," Williams said as he looked down at Debbie. He could see her fat engorged 1 inch clit throbbing through the blond pubic hair.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh Jesus," Debbie screamed as she arched up against his mouth. She had been expecting his long tongue in her pussy but he had wrapped his thick lips around her engorged clit stabbing at it with his tongue. Debbie had her hands behind his head pulling him tight against her as she squirmed her thick tender clit between his lips. "Damn, that's good," she gasped. "Please, oh please, don't stop."

"Is this going to be number 11 honey, or would you rather have this thick 12 inch cock," George said.

Debbie looked at George. He had stripped off his clothes. His long thick shining semi soft black cock hung between his legs. He was uncut and the head of his cock was still in its sheath. "Ooooohhh God yes," Debbie moaned as her hand snaked out and wrapped around George's big cock. Her glazed blue eyes stared at George as she slowly started to jack his cock. Her legs were locked in a figure 4 around Williams head holding him tight against her blonde pussy as she squirmed her tender clit against his lips. "Ooohh Jesus, yes," She cried as her orgasm exploded in her vagina surprising her. George's cock was hard now and she had pulled it to her mouth. Her tongue snaked out and licked the head and then she sucked it into her mouth the head of his black cock making her cheek bulge.

"Damn Bitch, that's good," George gasped.

"Do I get some too Honey," Sam asked. Debbie released George's cock still jacking it as she slowly turned her head. Her other hand snaked out and replaced Sam's hand jacking him as she pulled his shining black cock towards her open mouth.

"Ooooohhh fuck no, yes, oooooooohhhhhhh God," Debbie screamed as her vagina muscles contracted hard around Williams tongue. She squeezed her legs harder around Williams head trying to get as close as possible to his thick lips. Oh God Debbie thought this must be heaven as she squirmed wildly on Williams tongue.

"I think this is going to be number 12," George gasped as Debbie sucked the head of his cock. Debbie was alternating sucking on first one black cock and then the other as she jacked them both. Both cocks were leaking precum now as she cleaned first one and then the other.

"God, fucking, damn," Debbie cried as she arched higher. Williams mustache had brushed against her tender clit. Her vagina muscles squeezed hard and painfully as her cunt blew out a load of pussy juice.

George's thick black cock exploded in her mouth as he gasped, "Yes honey, suck it good." Debbie swallowed as much as she could but most of George's Jizz ran out of her mouth down on to her breasts. She cleaned the head of his cock as she milked it with her hand. She continued to jack George's still hard cock as she slowly turned her head to the other thick black cock.

"Come on honey, suck it," Sam gasped as she slowly jacked his cock. Precum was dripping off the head of Sam's shiny black cock. Debbie stuck her tongue just under it letting the precum drip onto it. Twice she tasted it licking her lips as she jacked both cocks. The third time she let several drops of precum drip onto her tongue and then pulled the dripping black cock head onto her tongue. When she rubbed the big cock head on her stuck out tongue Sam gasped, "Fuckin A, suck it Bitch!!!" The first strong stream of Jizz splashed up against the inside of her cheek filling her mouth with hot creamy sperm. The strong streams over flowed her mouth running down her chin onto her breasts. "God fucking damn. Can this bitch suck or what," Sam gasp as she rubbed his cock head on the inside of her cheek.

"No, no, no, no, no, pleeeeeeease, don't do that," Debbie gasped as every muscle in her body tightened. Her thighs squeezed even tighter around Williams head trying to get closer to his lips. "Can't, can't, oooooooooooohhhhh God, stand it," Debbie moaned as she squirmed wildly. Her thick tender 1 inch clit was in his mustache. His tongue was tapping a drumbeat on her swollen G-spot. Debbie squeezed hard on the black cocks in her hands as Williams drove her over the edge. She sucked in her breath as her cunt exploded on Williams tongue and still he didn't stop. The painful squeezes of her vaginal muscles were almost unbearable.

"This may be 13, 14, 15, and 16 all rolled in to one," George said grinning. "Williams, ease off. Let us get our cocks in there."

Debbie's body shuddered as Wiiliams ran his tongue over her tender G spot. "Don't stop, oh God, please don't stop," Debbie gasped as Williams tongue left her throbbing pussy.

"I've got something better than that," George said. "Would you like some thick black cock Debbie?"

"Yes, yes, oh yes, George please, fuck me, I need your big black cock," Debbie begged. George Timmons was 6 feet 6 inches tall and at 270 pounds he picked Debbie up like a rag doll. Her breasts were covered with George and Sam's Jizz and it dripped from her thick tender nipples as George picked her up. Her arms locked around his neck and her ankles locked behind his back. The feel of his big cock rubbing in her crotch and against her tender thick 1 inch clit was driving Debbie crazy. George laughed as Debbie pleaded, "Help me George, I can't get it in. Please George, need your cock. Oooooohhh you missed, pleeeeeeeeeeease," Debbie begged. The length of his cock rubbing up and down between the wide open lips of her vagina was driving Debbie crazy. George had hold of her waist and wouldn't let her get high enough so his cock would slide into her wet squeezing cunt. He lifted her high enough for the head of his cock to start spreading the lips of her vagina. "Ooooohhh, you Bastard. Quit teasing, and fuck, me hard," Debbie cried gasping as she felt the tip of his cock against the pink flesh at the mouth of her pussy. Slowly George let her slide down his long shiny thick black cock. "Yes, ooohh God yes, aaaaaahhhhhhh shit," Debbie gasped ass he squirmed on the end of his cock. The black mushroom head was lying on her sensitive G spot. The contractions of Debbie's vagina on George's cock were causing him problems.

"Christ Sam, get in here and help me. This bitch is hot," George said.

Debbie gasped when she felt Sam's hands cover her tits and then roll her slick cum covered nipples with his fingers. His thick black 11 inch cock was shiny with the baby oil he had smeared on it. "Raise her a little George," Sam said. George grinned when Sam said, "We'll thrust together when I get the head in." Sam's big cock slipped right into Debbie's asshole. The big sphincter muscle squeezed hard around the head of Sam's cock. "Fast or slow," Sam gasped.

"Slow Sam. Let's make her feel every bit," George said grinning.

"No, no, oooohhh God, can't stand, thiiiiiiis," Debbie cried as the thick black cocks slid slowly into her cunt and ass. The feeling of the thick mushroom heads rubbing along on her cunt and anal walls drove Debbie crazy. "Aaaaaaaahhhh shit," Debbie gasped sucking in her breath as her body tightened. Her ass and cunt muscles squeezed hard on the big black cocks when the first intense orgasm crashed through her body. Debbie was impaled now on 23 inches of thick black cock. "Ooooooohhhh you, you, Black Bastards," Debbie gasped as her body tightened up again. 4 big black hands pulled her back and forth on almost 2 feet of thick black cock holding her up. Her thick sensitive 1 inch clit was in constant contact with George Timmons cock rubbing along the top with every stroke. Debbie was too weak to keep her legs wrapped around George. Her feet were hanging 5 inches off the floor as the 2 big black men pulled her back and forth between them. Debbie was babbling incoherently. She was the white meat in their sandwich.

"You ready George? I can't hold it much longer," Sam gasped.

"Me either. Let's both pull out and go deep together, fast," George said. The painfully hard squeezes of Debbie's cunt and asshole had driven the Timmons brothers close to the edge. They pulled back until just the heads of their cocks were just inside Debbie's cunt and asshole. "Now," George said as the Timmons brothers thrust their cocks deep into Debbie reaching her very soul.

What little breath Debbie had left was driven from her lungs by the sudden plunge of the thick Black cocks deep into her anal and vaginal cavities. She felt the first strong stream of their hot Jizz splash deep into her asshole and cunt. Her vaginal muscles and anal muscles squeezed hard and painfully as they locked down on the thick black cocks.

"Federal Agents. You're under arrest. Don't anybody move," voices said as the doors burst open and a dozen men rushed into the room with guns drawn.

Debbie Pearson was oblivious to it all as the thick black cocks filled her with hot sperm. George and Samuel Timmons were in the midst of orgasms when the agents burst into the room and were helpless. The agents stood and watched with guns drawn as George and Samuel finished their orgasm. It would be the last they would ever have with a female.

Let's hear from you. Love the Emails.

PLEASE VOTE