Twin Summer Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Actually, I am not sure that Sophia was really shaved, because she was so underdeveloped – maybe she just hadn't grown her pubes yet. Her whole mound was beautifully smooth against my face. We were really getting hot by now and as I felt Sophia's tongue on my clit I thrust mine deep inside her lapping up her honeyed salty juice.

As we pleasured each other, Tom and Dave undressed then knelt beside us, each taking one of our hands they placed them around their cocks so we could rub them and play with their balls whilst we girls focussed on each other, moaning louder and louder and our tongues brought each of us nearer to coming.

Before we could come to organism, Dave removed my hand from his penis and went around the top of me so his legs straggled my head. He placed his cock at Sophia's wet and near boiling hole. Tom moved between my legs and together they thrust into us in unison, Dave into Sophia and Tom into me. Both of us moaned in sympathy. Dave's balls were above my mouth and I started to suck them as he thrust deeper and deeper into Sophia. I could feel myself shudder as Tom's cock pummelled deep within me. I shouted, Sophia screamed, I could feel her tongue on my clit again as Tom fucked me and I screamed as well. I took my hand and whilst my fingers rubbed Sophia's clit into ecstasy my tongue played around Dave's cock and Sophia's slit licking out more and more of her juices which were almost foaming out now around Dave's thrusting shaft.

Then Tom was gone from inside me and Dave pulled out of Sophia. He placed his cock in my mouth and I sucked and played with it whilst looked deep inside Sophia's swollen pussy lips. My teeth toyed with him, making him shudder. Then he was gone and Tom came around. He started where Dave left off. His cock was hot and still tasted of my own sex. Dave now thrust himself between my legs and this was obviously a signal for Tom to thrust into Sophia. We fucked like crazy, all the time one girl being stabbed by one boy whilst playing with the clit of the other girl and then they swapped again, just before any of us really came.

Suddenly Sophia was lifted off me. In the light the sight was stupendous; she looked like a ballerina, her strong young torso bent forward at 90 degrees, one leg on the floor and one thrust upwards doing a 180 degrees split with Dave holding her leg up as he gently entered her. She had Tom in her mouth and Dave was fucking her from behind both ramming into her in synch from different directions. I lay there transfixed by the youthful beauty of the scene, but at the same time wanting the boys inside me too. I started masturbating as I took in the fantastic sight of Sophia's perfect young tomboy body being penetrated. I came up under her and teased her nipples, running my hands in circles around them and them taking them in my mouth sucking and nipping gently with my teeth. The fingers of my right hand went back to my clit to rub hard whilst I cupped Tom's balls with the other, feeling the swelling of the forthcoming shower of sperm build within them as his cock went in long slow thrusts into Sophia's mouth and out again.

After a few minutes Dave pulled back out of Sophia and came and lay down on the floor. Tom pulled his cock from Sophia's mouth and, leaving her, lifted me up under the arms so I was sitting on Dave facing away from his head. I guided Dave's cock so it slide into my steaming pussy hole and then Tom, gently massaging my breasts, lay me back onto Dave's chest whilst he continued to fuck me slowly. My hand was on my clit again rubbing when Sophia lay on top of me and I was rubbing both of us together. We began to kiss passionately as Tom made up the sandwich fucking her from behind. There we lay sweating in the warm summer air, four bodies fucking one of top of the other. Again we nearly came and again the boys didn't let us. They withdrew and Dave pulled me backwards up over his chest so I was sitting on his face. Tom lifted Sophia and guided Dave's cock inside her as she sat down facing me. We grabbed each other and kissed as Dave's tongue worked his magic on me. Then Tom came and stood with his cock between us, so Sophia and I took it in turns to lick and play and suck his shaft while Dave fucked Sophia and she played with my nipples. Dave's face must have been soaking, I cannot remember being so wet, nor so turned on by such an erotic dance as this the boys were taking us through.

Suddenly Tom shouted and his cum spurted out into our faces. Sophia came at the same time and my clit went electric as Dave's tongue brought me a climax. Dave thrust Sophia away hard as he withdrew from her, so that she fell into me and we both clung to each other as Dave came from underneath us and shed his load of sperm over our bodies.

We had cum all over our faces and all over our tits and the boys stood over us with little bits of spunk oozing from their cocks. I sat up and grabbed Tom's and Sophia went for Dave's. We sucked off the last remains of their cum, making them gasp as the cocks became more and more sensitive post-orgasm. Then I lay back and Sophia lay on me. She started to lick my face and I started on hers too, licking away the sticky white juices. Our bodies slid together with Dave's cum lubricating our skins as we rubbed our still erect sperm coved nipples hard into each other. Then we kissed a long sperm filled kiss, our tongues swapping the delicious salty cum from one to another.

The boys lay down on either side of us their firm bodies pressing us together and finally, satisfied, we cuddled together exhausted but happy and fell asleep.

Diana, Jamie, Laura and Iain has slept in the other tent and Laura told me the next day that they four had had a good time that night, but she was really jealous when I told her what we had done.

Well darling reader's I hoped you enjoyed that nearly as much as me. Much to discover in the next episode. My nympho sister sniffed out that I have turned myself on by writing all of this by putting her head between my legs and sniffing my damp panties. She is currently trying to distract me with not very sisterly attentions as she is caressing my breasts with one hand and the other is exploring a way into my knickers. Day two is going to have to wait as I fight her off – or turn her on. "Laura, where did you get that vibrator?"

Lots of love and laugh out loud, Lorna.

12