Twin Tigers Ch. 02

Story Info
Because I'm scared...
2.2k words
4.53
26k
18

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anastasia stood wearily by the conveyor belt waiting for her luggage to appear. As she was grabbing her last bag she heard a high pitched scream behind her. There is only one person who screams like a banshee, Aunt Natalia. Ana turned around and spotted her aunt looking at her.

"Anastasia, is that you?" Nat screamed running towards Ana. She braced herself for the hug her aunt was bound to give her.

"Hey Aunt Nat, how are you? " Ana asked uninterested.

"Oh, no you don't. I want a better happy hello." Ana laughed heartedly.

"I'm sorry. Hi Aunt Natalia, you look good!"

"There we go. Now come on your sister got here an hour before you and she is circling around the terminal." Natalia called Adina to let her know where they were. When Addie pulled up they quickly put Ana's bags on top of Addie's and climbed into the truck.

"What took so long?"

"My plane was late; why the fuck do you care? It's not like you had shit else to do."

"Shut up Ana, shit! Why do you have to do that every time? I asked a question, why the fuck do you have to reply so nasty for?"

"That is enough! Watch your language! I swear you are not too old to be put over my knee!"

The girls laughed at that. "We're sorry Nat." They said in unison. As they headed to the house, Nat started to get nervous.

"What's wrong Nat?"

"Nothing, just happy you girls are home for break."

"I don't believe you, what's wrong?" Addie said risking a glance at her while driving.

"Okay fine. I'll tell you when we get to the house. Trust me you aren't going to believe this at all."

The car remained in silence after what Nat said. Each woman encased in the thoughts running through their head. A half an hour they were back at their childhood home. They carried their bags up to their old rooms. After they settled in, both girls drifted towards the family room. As they walked in they noticed a jeweled chest sitting on the coffee table.

"Sit down girls; it's going to be a bumpy ride. What should I start with?"

"I was going to say the beginning but that isn't always best so start with whatever is easier to say." Addie said folding her legs under her body as she got comfortable on the couch.

"Ok well, let me ask something first. Has anything, anything at all, happened out of the ordinary to the two of you?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like something not humanly possible, weird dreams, or like sixth senses?"

"Well, I had a weird dream. I had a dream of some guy who said he was the Master Beta something or other. He also called me his mate. What does that mean?"

"Hold on Ana. Addie, has anything strange happen to you?"

"Umm... I can't really explain it but I stopped myself from falling, without touching anything. Then I thought up and my body started rising up."

"Ok well, that seems normal. You are not human; you are known to some people as Were. Most humans don't know that Weres exist. There are different kinds of Were, there are werewolves, were-panthers, were-tigers, were-snow leopards, were- bears, were-cats, and many unknowns. There are other beings besides Weres also, like Vampires, Druids, and Fae, good and bad. What you girls are is the most important thing though. You are white tigers the rarest and deadliest were known. They are the most strongest and most powerful of Weres. Your ancestry leads all the way back to Luna herself. You also harbor abilities that basically what Addie said, you can't explain it. I am Were and I have abilities also, but I am not a white tiger. I am part Ancient. I don't need to explain it because truthfully I don't understand it. Are there any questions so far?"

"I don't believe you Nat. I can't just listen to you tell me something like this and expect me to just except it." Addie whispered.

"You expect me to believe that we are part of some freaky tiger family with magical powers? Have you been taking any medication lately Aunt Nat?"

Natalia looked at Ana and exhaled. Fine, don't believe me I'll show you. Natalia stripped naked and stood before the girls.

"What are you doing?!" Addie exclaimed.

"Oh my god it burns!" Ana screamed covering her eyes.

"Oh shut up you two. You don't believe me so I have to show you. Don't blink." Natalia stepped back. One minute she's standing there the next, a furry white wolf.

"What in the hell..."

Watch your mouth young lady!

"Holy fuck, how did you do that?!" Ana yelled grabbing her head.

"Do what?"

She means this

"Holy shit!"

Okay seriously someone's about to get hit.

"Okay sorry, I'm just shocked."

Natalia shifted back into her human form and put on her clothes.

"Okay let's say I believe you. That still doesn't explain the dream I had." Ana said sitting up in the loveseat adjacent from Addie.

"Your dream is what we call a mating dream. A mate is your other half, someone who completes and compliments you. There is also the mating pull; it's like your psyche being drawn to your mate, your subconscious recognizing your other half. Are there any more questions?"

"Can you tell us about our parents?"

Natalia eyes started to tear up," They were amazing people. When you two came along they were so happy and proud you could see it in their eyes. Your mother, Marian, was a white tiger, your father, Joel, a big black wolf. There are only female white tigers that I know of, I've never met any male white tigers. I and your mom have different mothers but the same father. Which is why I am not a white tiger, my mom died giving birth to me. My father was pure Ancient so that's why I have abilities. Your grandmother was a beautiful woman too. She took care of me like my mother would have. Your grandfather was happy about having another baby. I admit I was jealous but your grandmother made sure she showed me just as much love.

Your mom was very outspoken. She would get into so much trouble over the years that every time we would go back to visit our parents everyone would talk about her escapades. Like one time while she was working at the local mall she called her manager a prick over the PA system for making her work late and making her miss a party. Your mom didn't hold her tongue. During the week of her 21st birthday though, weird things started happening to her. She knew what was going on but I didn't. I thought she just couldn't shift but she told me she wasn't allowed to yet. She told me Luna wanted to wait until she reached a mature age for her to shift and embrace her true self. She always had to train, to prepare herself for what was to come. Even though it wasn't her birthday she started getting little glimpses of her abilities.

For instance, your mom hair changed colors. When she was mad her hair would turn blazing red, sad it turned blue, when she was tired or exhausted it was snow white, and when she was happy it turned yellow. Her natural hair color was black, so black that people always wanted to know what she used to dye her hair. People just thought she just changed her hair color all the time.

Then the mating dreams started. She knew what it stood for and explained it to me. I've never had one but if I did it would be so much easier to find my mate. When her tiger appeared she became restless, she always had to be outdoors, when she was indoors she had to be naked. On the first full moon after her birthday she shifted. It took us both by surprise. She was so scared she clawed up my brand new couch. "Nat laughed at her memory.

"What about our dad?"

"Well he was Alpha of his own pack. He met your mom a few weeks after she started having the mating dream. He said it was driving him nuts to know who his mate was but didn't know where she was. The pack had at least 250 pack members. Your mom was nervous about being an Alpha but she realized that she was an Alpha even if she didn't believe it. Joel was an all around good person and I really wish he saw you guys grow up." Natalia said wiping her eyes.

"How did they die?" Ana asked, moisture gathering in her eyes.

"Well about two months after you both were born a human named Oren had come to steal you. I'm not sure exactly how it happened because I was protecting both of you and had to get into the spell lock chamber. All I can remember is Marian and Joel telling me to take care of you guys and make sure you knew of them. They gave all their powers to you too, Alpha Joel and Marian Barren. That is probably why your abilities are showing up so early. Well that, and your birthday falls on the full moon this year. "

"Are you telling me that on our birthday we are supposed to experience our first shift?"

"Unfortunately, yes. I will help you as much as I can."

"Okay so what's this thing?" Addie said pointing to the jade chest.

"This was our back up plan. Your parents had it just in case something went wrong I assume. It had money, new identities, and there's something in the top but I can't open it. There are pictures of your parents in here if you want to see." Nat said opening the chest. She pulled out the pictures and gave a few to each girl.

"Their names were Joel and Marian Barren."

"Wow. Our mom was gorgeous. Even when she was pregnant with us! Ana look!"

"We have our dad's eyes. His was vibrant green like ours Addie." Ana said looking at the picture.

"What are those?" Addie said pointing to a picture of Marian holding a box with two necklaces.

"I've never seen those."Natalia said.

"Maybe that's what's in the lid of the jade box." Ana said reaching for the latch, but it wouldn't budge. Addie walked over and tried also but it still didn't open.

"Wait, Addie, didn't you say you stopped yourself from falling?" Natalia asked.

"Yeah I did."

"That means you have the ability to will or move things. Whatever you believe you can do, even if it seems impossible you can do it. It helps to picture it happening. So see if you can will the latch open." Natalia said.

Addie closed her eyes and concentrated on the latch. She pictured the latch popping open. She heard a clunk. Addie opened her eyes and saw the latch door open and a small white box. Natalia picked up the box and opened it. Inside were two necklaces with emerald stones. On the sides of each necklace were a tiger and a wolf. She handed each girl one. Natalia felt the air hum with power. Ana felt an electric current shoot up her spine and dropped the necklace on the coffee table.

"Okay let's put these back. We don't know what they are so we really shouldn't touch them." Addie said placing hers back into the box. Ana followed suit and handed the closed box back to Natalia.

"Okay then Aunt Nat, I'm tired. I'll see you tomorrow." Ana said standing up off the loveseat and stretching. She walked up the stairs and headed to her room.

Ana laid with her eyes closed on the bed, thinking about everything she heard today. Why me? Yesterday I was a normal HUMAN girl working in a hospital and going to college to be a doctor. Now I'm some freaky magical tiger! Could things get any worse?

**+*+*+**

Ana appeared in the same library as before, she looked around and noticed that no one was in the room with her. Why here? Why does it keep bringing me here? She walked towards the shelves overflowing with books glancing at the titles.

"Who are you?" Ana jumped startled. She turned towards the voice and realized it was the same man from before.

"My name is Anastasia Barnett."

"Why do you keep invading my dreams?"

"Well this is a mating dream and I'm your mate."

"I know you're my mate, why haven't I seen you in person?"

"I guess it's just not the right time."

Nic walked towards Ana like a wolf trapping his prey, causing Ana to retreat back closer to the wall.

"What are you?"

"Well, I'm a white tiger."

"Did you say white tiger?"

"Yes. Got a problem?"

"No, it's just I've never pictured my mate being the last white tiger."

"I'm not the last one." What the fuck is wrong with me? Stop talking!

"What do you mean?"

"I'm a twin, so there are two tigers. I'm sure there are more somewhere." Nice going blabber mouth!

"You have a twin? Can I see your Tiger?"

"Yes and no."

"What do you mean no?" Ana could see the hurt in his eyes.

"Not like that! It's just, I haven't seen her yet."

"You've never shifted?" Nic looked at her incredulously.

"No, white tigers don't shift until they are 21." Ana said sliding along the wall away from Nic.

"Why do you move away from me?" Nic said looking hurt again

"Because I'm scared."