Twin Tigers Ch. 04

Story Info
Well they are back.
3.6k words
4.67
18.6k
16

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/02/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Hi my readers! If I still have any... My lights are currently back on but now I have no internet.  If this is posted one of two things happened: 1.My phone is back on, therefore, my internet is back on, or 2. I was able to hook up to an open Wi-Fi connection. This chapter is longer than usual. (I had a lot of time on my hands with no electricity) I plugged up my laptop wherever I could! Therefore, I present to you the fourth installment of Twin Tigers. (Rate, comment, the usual...)

XOXO, GOSSIP GIRL... J/P

E.B OVER AND OUT!


Ana was not surprised when shortly after she laid her head on her pillow, her eyes closed and she appeared in the library again. She saw Nic sitting in one of the chairs by the lit fireplace. She walked towards him and slid into the seat across from him.

"Ciao Bella, how are you feeling tonight?"

"I'm doing better. Again, I am truly sorry for the breakdown last time. It's just, have you ever had your life turned upside down in a matter of minutes? Everything you once thought you knew being skewered and uncertain?"

Nic looked at his mate and knew exactly how she felt. The memory of losing his father and forced out of the pack was coming back to him. The years of living as a lone wolf, the tightness in his chest made him realize how alone he has been for the past years. Nic gazed at the woman across from him. He started at her flowing hair, flowing past her shoulders in a ponytail. Her eyes focused intently on the flame from the fireplace, shining in their uncertainty. Her plentiful breast incased in a bra and tank top. Her shapely legs covered by sweatpants with her feet placed inside some duck slippers.

He chuckled behind his hand. Ana looked towards him and followed to where he focused his eyes. She blushed.

"Don't laugh at my slippers. They are warm and soft."

"You sure you don't need to take them to the pond?" Nic said laughing fully out now.

"Oh so you have jokes. Well let's see if this is funny." Ana said and then willed him into the air.

"Whoa! Put me down please!" Nic said as he flipped in the air.

"Aw... you want to come down?" Ana said lowering a little bit.

"Please I'm not the best at high altitudes." Nic said closing his eyes.

Ana placed him back in his seat. Nic opened his eyes and walked towards Ana. Ana started behind her chair and Nic eyes took a hold of a deep amber. Ana own eyes reflected in a deep ocean blue. She kept backing up as Nic kept advancing towards her. With his wolf close to the surface, he tried to tell her to stop but it was too late, she had already started to turn and run in a sprint. Nic felt his wolf take control as it basked in delight at the chase of their mate.

Ana ran down the three flights of steps and headed outside. She weaved through the trees and climbed up a big sturdy oak. Nic followed her scent and stopped at the tree. He looked into the branches but did not see her. He walked past the oak tree and headed deeper into the woods. As he cleared the oak he felt a presence and turned around just in time to catch a flying Ana. He wrapped his arms around her and took the brunt of the fall. Sliding to a stop, he rolled her under him.

He looked into her eyes and saw her naughty desires. He kissed her cheek first, and then went to her nose. He kissed her other cheek and licked her ear lobe. She gasped at the sensation. He kissed from her ear and made a trail along her neck. She bowed into his body and felt his arousal. She ground her hips against him. He moaned at the contact and started moving his mouth lower towards her breasts. She moaned at the contact and kept grinding on his erection.

Nic ripped Ana's shirt off her and started to devour her breast. He licked her nipple and watched it harden in the cool night air. He licked the other one and heard Ana moan. He felt her wrap her legs around him and start grinding faster.

Nic felt his control slipping and jumped up. He started to back up quickly but noticed the look in Ana's eyes as one of a cat with a prey. He slowly backed away into a tree.

"Ana we can't do this. One this is a dream. We don't know what will happen; if we mate and people find out what you are, it might do more harm than good. We have to take precautions or something bad will happen. Did you hear me?" Nic said when he noticed her slinking towards him on all fours.

He could feel his wolf wanting to break free and establish the bond with their mate but he can't.

Come on! She is already in position; just take her already!

No! We have to do this right. If we mate with her now we may lose her later. What are we going to do then?

Nic heard his wolf whine and recede to the back of his mind.

He looked at Ana and watched the blue bleed from her eyes.

"Oh, Nic I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. One minute I'm standing there and the next I'm dry humping you!"

"It's okay Bella. Your tiger just wanted to take charge and mate."

"What are we going to do? It's too dangerous to meet in person."

"I don't know Bella. I am going to talk to my sister. You should talk to someone too. We have to take precautions now Bella, who knows what will happen if we do mate?"

"I can talk to my aunt Natalia. She was there for my mom; I'm sure she can help us."

"Do that. It seems the work of an Alpha is never done." Nic said as he felt himself waking up.

He walked up to Ana and kissed her hard.

"I will see you next time Bella." Then he vanished.

Even with the thoughts running through her head Ana smiled at the fact that he said he loves her.

**+*+*+**

Addie sat on the porch swing with her feet folded under her. She wrapped the blanket she grabbed off the back of the couch tighter to her body. She heard crickets and saw fireflies. She breathed the fresh air in deeply. Her worries crept back up on her.

What did I do to deserve this? Why did I agree to come here?

Addie closed her eyes and breathed in the crisp night air.

What will happen later?

Natalia walked onto the porch and noticed Addie sitting still with her eyes closed.

Adina? Are you okay?

No, I just do not want this to happen. Everything will change!

I am sorry you feel that way sweetheart. It will only affect you if you let it. Yeah things will change, but not so much where your whole life will be different. If you do not accept what is happening, you will always be at constant war with yourself. I will teach you both how to fight in a battle tomorrow, I hope your view will be different by then.

Natalia walked back into the house and left Addie with her thoughts.

**+*+*+**

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Ana slammed her hand on her alarm clock.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Ana hit the alarm clock again.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Ana knocked the clock on the ground and sat up.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

Ana closed her eyes and chuckled.

Real funny guys, a simple 'wake up' or tapping would have done the trick and would have saved my alarm clock from a harsh landing.

Sorry Ana, Nat said 5 am and it is now 5:30 am.

And exactly what was the problem?

You are late and you now have an extra mile

Of what, may I ask?

Running

Come on Nat! Please I will be down in ten!

Do not care; you slept late so you have to do extra

Aw man, this is cruel and unusual punishment

No this is training and it needs to be taken seriously

I am guessing you are serious then

Oh, you know it. On your way running to the park, can you get us some coffee?

You're there already?

Yep we drove. You have no car, so you have to run here, thus doing an extra mile.

This is so petty

Not my problem, now move those cheeks sister! We need to start!

Ana, after dressing during the mental conversation with Nat, pulled a hoodie over her head and grabbed her wallet. She ran out the door and headed towards the park, stopped at the Starbucks down the block from the park, and continued heading towards Nat and Addie who were stretching. As Ana approached the two, she felt someone watching her. She turned around just in time to see a shadow of a man shimmer away.

Ana, scared out of her mind, rushed to Nat.

"Nat did you see that?"

"See what Ana?"

"That guy, he just faded away by that tree over there."

"No I didn't." Nat looked at Addie but she shook her head no.

"Will the necklaces to you girls. Whoever that was may have brought friends along."

Both girls willed their necklaces into their hands and placed them on their necks. They could feel the power racing through their bodies. Nat started to chant a protection spell.

Both girls looked up and saw a dome appear around them.

"This is a protection dome. No one can see in or harm us, yet, we can see them. Any magic we do will not go pass the barrier."

"Magic, what magic?"

"Well you're part Ancient, white tiger, and wolf. You have magical abilities that have not shown up yet. You will be able to complete spells like me."

"Okay... What's first?"

*

Nat started with hand-to-hand combat, then shifted into her hybrid form and battled them again. Next, she turned into her full wolf and fought them.

After a ten-minute break, Nat made a large chest appear. She took out knives, guns, and other weaponry.

"You should master at least one of these weapons. Whether it is guns, blades, nun chucks, or a mace, you should master one because sometimes your abilities cannot help you or you cannot battle in your tiger form to get the upper hand. Now me, I master in the blades. I can throw knives, launch spears, and sling spikes. "

Nat took out a belt full of different knives and tied it around her waist. She made a target and sandbags appear on the other side of the dome, and then told the girls to step back. She reached towards the belt and started throwing knives at the target. When she was finished each knife, ranging from biggest to smallest, lined the outer ring with the smallest knife in the bull's eye.

"Oh my goodness Nat that was amazing!" Addie exclaimed.

"Thanks." Nat said walking up to the bull's eye and replacing the knives into the belt.

Ana walked up to the chest and pulled two 1911 Colt 45 pistols out. She tested their weight and took the safety off both guns. She aimed at the target and emptied both clips. When she finished she looked towards Nat and Addie, who both had on earplugs and stepped away from her.

All three walked towards the target and saw she got almost all 16 shots on the bull's eye.

"Wow Ana! Those years of hiding that pellet gun in your closet paid off." Nat said with a twinkle in her eye.

"How did you know?"

"Well-"Nat started to say something but she froze. Addie and Ana looked where she was facing and froze. On the other side of the dome, there were many men in a group advancing towards them. Ana grabbed Addie in a tight hug.

Nat! What do we do?

Calm down. I can will myself away but I will not leave until you both are safely away

Ana thought about her mate that she has not OFFICIALLY met yet.

I might never see him again...

Ana closed her eyes and cried. She felt a shift in the atmosphere and opened her eyes. In front of her were 150 Alphas in the flesh. There were another 100 of so on television screens. She froze in place.

*

Nic was in the middle of another Alpha meeting talking about the territories that needed to be defined more when he felt his wolf rush to the front of his mind. He looked at the other Alphas in attendance and saw they were not looking at him. He turned around to see what had their attention.

Standing to the left of him was his mate! She was holding someone with tears in her eyes. His wolf got angry at that.

Who dares make our mate cry!

Nic walked towards the both of them and saw the recognition in his mate's eyes. He saw her squeeze the girl tighter. He walked them to a door of to the side that led to an office. He turned towards the other Alphas and let them know mentally that they will take an hour break. He walked back towards the office, not caring if the Alphas walked out or not. He walked up to his mate and loosened her grip of the woman. He pulled his mate into his arms and felt her visibly relax, but then she tensed again. She lifted her head and looked into his eyes.

*

Ana looked into her mate's eyes and felt protected. She pulled away from Nic and looked towards her sister. Addie, being shocked, eyes were wide open. Ana walked over to her and called her name. It did not work. She clapped her hands and Addie still did not move.

Addie let out a piercing scream then fainted.

Ana looked towards Nic with a confused look that mirrored his own.

**+*+*+**

Nat looked behind her and saw that the girls disappeared. She willed herself home and let the dome disappear.

She went to the attic and took out the three emergency duffle bags. She placed the jade chest into one of the duffle bags and snatched the bags up. She ran to the basement. She placed them on the floor and tried to sense Addie in the bond. She could not feel her. She tried to sense Ana and felt fear. After a while, she sensed that Ana was safe and had Addie with her. She looked around then willed herself to her parents.

**+*+*+**

Nic lifted Addie and carried her to the leather sofa in the office.

"What happened? Why are you here?"

Ana tried to not feel hurt by tone of the second question but she did.

"We were ambushed. Thirty or so men attacked us but our Aunt held them off so we could escape. To the second question, I did not try to come here." Ana hissed out, "I was thinking about how if they get to us I would not see my mate anymore. When I opened my eyes, we were with you."

Nic felt his wolf close the surface, but saw the hurt flashed in her eyes. He pushed his wolf down and pulled her into his arms.

"I didn't mean it like that. You are in danger here. They do not know what you are yet, and I wanted to wait to tell them about you. Where is your Aunt now?"

"I know she got away, I can sense it."

"I'm going to send you to my pack lands. I will be there in an hour, three at the most. I need to straighten some stuff out here then I will be there. Don't wander around; I will have guards on the doors."

"I don't want to go."

"That's not up for discussion, you have to go."

"I want to be here when you tell them. They will not believe you without proof. I am your proof."

"Be that as it may, it's not safe."

"That's why you're sending me away from here? Are you out your damn mind? I can take care of myself! I also have a very strong mate that will be right there to protect me." Ana said grabbing his face in her hands.

Ana kissed him hard then stepped away. Nic looked at her through hooded eyes.

"You are a good negotiator but I need a better bribe than that."

Ana's eyes flashed blue.

"Oh trust me; I know I can persuade you. But that's going to have to wait." Ana said then willed her and Nic to the middle of the room full of Alphas where they were once standing.

Nic looked at her with golden eyes. Ana avoided his stare. Nic turned to the Alphas. All were in attendance, curious about the two women who mysteriously appeared in front of them moments before. Nic cleared his throat to get the Alphas' attention back on him; his wolf agitated at the attention on his mate.

"Alphas, this is Anastasia Barnett, my mate." Nic said, gesturing to Ana. He noticed the Alphas' look of approval.

"Unfortunately, there is a complication. You see, my mate, is a white tiger."

The Alphas were outraged!

"Impossible! The last white tiger died 20 years ago." Alpha Mychial Bellini, of the Italian Bellini pack, shouted.

"You can't expect us to believe that this small, defenseless, human woman is a white tiger." Scottish Alpha Brian McTaverish asked from a screen.

Ana watched as all the Alphas showed different ranges of anger and disbelief. She rolled her eyes. She willed the Italian Alpha that spoke into the air and watched. All the Alphas got quiet. She then lifted all the Alphas in the room up into the air also. The Alphas on the screen were stunned.

"If we are finished discussing how I'm not what I am; can I tell everyone a story?"

None of the Alphas objected. Ana placed all the Alphas back down and watched as they sat tensed, ready to attack in the blink of an eye.

"My true name is Anastasia Barren. My parents were Alpha Joel and Marian Barren. The last white tiger you are referring to Alpha was my mom."

Ana watched the Alpha blanche with regret.

"A man named Oren killed them for his selfish greed when I and my sister were babies. My Aunt Natalia got away with us and-" Ana stopped when she noticed the entire room of Alphas' eyes turn amber. She looked towards Nic and noticed his eyes were amber too.

"What did I say?"

"We know of Oren. He is a sadistic Vampire who has caused problems for all Weres and Super naturals alike." Nic said after reigning in his wolf.

"He killed my whole pack that day. Now he is after us."

"Us?" Alpha McTaverish said.

Ana turned towards his screen.

"My twin sister and I."

Alpha McTaverish spoke again.

"There are two of you?"

"Yes. My twin Adina or Addie as we call her, she is also a white tiger. She is the one I was holding when I appeared."

"Why did we not know of your existence until now? Why can't we smell your tiger?" An Alpha in the back asked.

"Well she is bound. White tigers do not shift until they are 21. It gives them time to grow into themselves and train for their tiger."

"When do you turn 21?" Nic asked.

"In two days."

**+*+*+**

Oren sat in his leather office chair in his home office; looking at countless reports of sightings of his twin tigers.

Where are they? They showed up on the sensors yesterday. Where could they be?

His office phone started to ring and he answered.

"Oren Mitchell speaking"

"Boss, I found them."

"Where?"

"In some park in Chicago, there was another Werewolf bitch with them."

"Gather some guys and go get them. Bring that other wolf bitch too. I can play with her for a while before I mate with the tiger."

"Yes sir I will check back in when it is finished."

Oren hung up the phone, leaned back in his chair, and placed his feet on top of the desk.

He started laughing.

"Too bad for you Marian, I still got to them."

An hour later, his phone rang again.

"Is it done?"

No answer

"I said is it done!"

"Unfortunately sir, it is not. The girls vanished before we were able to get to them."

"What about the other bitch?"

"She vanished too. It was really weird sir."

"Report back here with your group. Come to Conference room A."

"Right away sir."

Oren walked to the elevator and pressed the down arrow. On the elevator ride down, he thought of how he was going to punish them for this failure in retrieving his twin tigers. Oren walked to the door and placed his palm on the plate. The door slid open and he sat at the head of the table.

Moments later, there was a knock. Oren felt himself become feral. He pressed a button on the underside of the table to unlock the door. He watched almost 30 Vampire elders fill the room and felt his control slipping.

"There are almost 50 of you and none of you even touched one of them?" Oren asked to the crowded room.

"Well sir, as I said on the phone, they vanished before we were able to penetrate the dome."

"What do you mean vanish?"

"Not like a Vamp sire, but like an Ancient."

"Ancients? Are you trying to tell me those girls are Ancients? We haven't seen an Ancient in over 100 years!"

"Well they are back."

**+*+*+**

THANKS! YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO!!