Twin-Time Ch. 01

Story Info
She & her twin brother - well, things just happened.
6.5k words
195.5k
58
3

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 10/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Selbryth
Selbryth
413 Followers

I still feel wonderful. My whole body is relaxed and I'm still getting little twinges every now and then. I mean, okay, last night was my first time making love with anybody (I've masturbated a lot), but there I was, totally naked, in a bed, with another totally naked person, and we were doing stuff!

Thing is, and this is the weird part (I guess), my lover, my first-ever, was my own twin brother Ross. Lots of you are probably going eeeewwwww! but it was really beautiful and sweet. We're both 22 years old and at the same college, and well, after exam week, we were trying to get back to normal, and there was this one part where Ross offered me a neck massage and then, well, things just started to happen.

Talk about stress relief though; wow.

Ross's massage started to get softer and more delicate and the feeling of his fingers on my skin just started to get to me. Before I knew it I had chill-bumps, and then my main two 'chill bumps'—on my chest—were sticking up hard! I was thinking, "Wait now, what the fuck am I thinking?" but it just felt so good; to be touched, to be massaged, to just be with someone! I melted inside. My thoughts melted, and I sort of leaned back against my brother and then he was massaging my shoulders and I felt even better. Like butter.

Melted butter.

And neither of us were saying a word. We'd both been yakking away happily, about the finals being over and having time to relax and unwind, and then the neck rub changed like I said, and the whole room was silent. Like both of us were listening for something and not really hearing it. Then I remember reaching up and back and touching his hair, and then I felt his lips on my neck-nape and even though it wasn't really a kiss, it gave me another wave of warm, shivery bumps everywhere. I breathed in deep and sighed, and then Ross sighed right against my neck and I got even more turned-on and excited, and when I turned my head to look back at him, his lips were already pursing to meet mine.

So we kissed.

And it wasn't the regular brother-sister kiss we sometimes exchanged when we'd see each other or congratulate each other; it was a real soft, sexy, sensual kind of kiss. It totally took my breath away—and kept it! Before I knew it there was an ocean between my legs, I was so wet! So I continued leaning and pushing back against Ross and then I was turning and we were kissing some more, and our lips were all hot and wet and rubbing and mooshing together, and I just wanted him so bad—wanted to make love with him—my mouth was all sour tasting and dry inside.

Then it was like a slow motion movie or something. I remember we just looked into each other's eyes for a moment—a long moment—and then I was sitting up on my knees and taking my tee-shirt off, and Ross was undoing his shorts, and a few moments later we were both down to just panties (well, his are 'briefs'), and we sort of just leaned over and lay on our sides facing each other, still kissing, eyes closed, and enjoying every breathless moment.

Then time snapped by and I realized that Ross wasn't laying down with me anymore. I could feel his hands on my thigh and looked down to watch him. He was just sitting there, legs bent halfway under him, leaning on one hand while he ran his other hand gently and slowly up and down my thigh. It felt so wonderful—this electric sort of pulse came up through my whole body—but I just lay there like I was, letting him do exactly what he wanted. He was totally spacing out on my leg and then as I went on watching, he leaned over and kissed me right there—right in the middle of the side of my thigh. It was like my leg went off on its own. It stiffened—like every muscle just completely shivering with excitement—and then it lifted up. I was on my side and it was like a scissors opening. My brother then took hold of my leg and started kissing my knee and thigh, and then back the other way down my shin. I got so many shivers I thought I was going to explode! My foot was so tense it was pointing straight down, and then I guess Ross saw it (his eyes had been closed in total concentration), and the next thing I knew I was having my foot kissed!

That was really the first orgasm I think I had that night—with another person I mean. Everything else before that might've been sorta orgasms when I look back at it, but that one was a big one. The wave went right up my foot, through the ankle, up the calf, past the knee and then up my thigh and into my crotch/tummy. I remember gasping and then Ross looked over; he looked so sweet glancing sidewise like that, his lips still attached to my instep. Then his tongue came out and he started licking my foot! My toes spread and then clenched and then curled downward and I had another orgasm just from that incredible feeling!

After that things sort of faded from one thing to another, like in a movie. I remember pushing up and turning, and then curling toward my brother's legs and snuggling my face against his feet, and he was still holding my foot—the other one now—and just totally bathing it with his tongue. I grabbed his foot and pulled it out from beneath him (he was sitting 'side-saddle' on the bed), and he resisted, and then let me do what I wanted. And then I was licking his foot, and then we both sort of lay down on our sides again, but reversed—head to foot—and for a whole long while that's all we did; made love to each other's feet.

It was incredible. I never felt anything like it before. I mean, even when I'd masturbate, I never thought of my feet as being 'sexy' or 'sexual' or anything; they were just feet. But now it was as though they were sex-organs by themselves and to tell the truth, Ross wasn't exactly hating it either. In fact, while I was sucking his toes, I remember opening my eyes at one point and looking up the length of his legs (which are really beautiful, though I never say that to him!), and noticed, really for the first time, the full-on erection that was pushing up the front of his briefs! The first thing that came to my mind—which was all melted and buzzing from what I was experiencing—was, Why is he still dressed? Why isn't it just sticking out bare? Why do I still have my panties on? What kind of idiot am I?

And when I thought of my undies, I thought of how wet the crotch was. I was so squishy and slimy wet and my pussy lips were so swollen and ready that the fabric just all of a sudden felt itchy and irritating and gross. I wanted to be naked—completely bare—and I wanted it right then and there. I stopped sucking Ross's toes just long enough to lay over on my back, got my thumbs down the sides of my panties and pushed them down. Then I lifted my butt and skinned them down and I could feel the wetness just trail down the insides of my thighs. I sat up more to push them down to where Ross was still enjoying my foot, and then he saw what I was doing and reached over and helped strip the soggy, gross thing off me. Then there I was, in my birthday suit, completely nude, and I lay back and took up where I left off. I did have to smile when Ross finally got the idea and skinned his briefs down, and when I got a look at his thing, it was so amazing and handsome and cute, I just stared.

I mean, okay, I've seen penises before, online and in a couple of porno movies, but this was real and was right in the room with me and so close I could just reach out and touch it if I wanted. I didn't know how Ross would take it though—having his own twin sister holding his thing—so I just looked at it. I never knew how big it was, how stiff it could be and how totally wonderful and sexy it looked and I started thinking of more than just touching it, and before I knew it my lips were making an O shape and I was spacing out on how neat and exciting it would be to have it right there, in my mouth, with it gliding back and forth and back and—

—Instead, I went back to sucking Ross's pretty toes while he continued on mine.

I don't know how much time went by after that. It was like time had stopped ticking by. It was really what I guess they call timeless because it was like one long, breathless moment that never seemed to end. But then I felt my brother's lips caressing my ankles—both of them now since he had my feet together—and then he was slipping his mouth up my shin and then he was at my knees and I stopped and looked down and there was just this overwhelming thought (and hope), that he wouldn't stop there.

And he didn't! Ross kept kissing my legs and then he was kissing my thighs, and my thigh muscles were totally tense and stiff and when he got closer to my crotch, I rolled onto my back and my legs started opening for him—wide! I only hoped he wouldn't think my pussy was gross or anything. I mean, I only trim it a little bit (on the edges), and I'm not as smooth and sexy/hairless as some of the porn actresses in those movies. But my brother kept right on kissing and my legs kept right on spreading, and then he was there—right there! —and he raised his head and opened his eyes.

For a long, long moment we just stared into each other's faces, into each other's eyes, and though we didn't speak a single word I understood everything he was thinking and he seemed to know what I was thinking. And what I was thinking was Yes. Then Ross lay on his front between my legs (which were flat on the bed around him), got comfy, and the next moment he opened his mouth, let his tongue out and then lowered his head to my crotch.

I'd never felt anything as exquisite as that—having a tongue gently push through my pubic hair and into my slit. I felt it as a hot, buttery, tender knife slicing into my most secret place, and then the tongue's tip touched the swollen head of my clit and I thought my body had physically exploded. It was like an earthquake—a shockwave—and it didn't stop. It kept cycling and getting faster and more frantic and hotter and I just lay there trying not to do something stupid like die! My legs spread more, lifted, and then the knees came back toward me—all on their own; I just lay there watching them move. I was spread wide now, totally wide open and exposed, and I didn't care. It was Ross, after all; if I didn't trust him, then I didn't trust anybody. And he went right on with what he was doing, calmly and silently exploring every fold and crevice I had down there, and the more he went on the more I came. I couldn't stop coming, in fact. It was at a scary point, like a runaway train or something! I gripped my knees and pulled them back, spreading myself even wider. I wished I could spread my whole body wide open for my brother—turn myself inside-out; I wanted to be totally open to him, nothing to hide or keep secret.

Then Ross sort of spread my lower lips with his fingers and pursed his lips around my clit and started sucking on it! Even in the midst of my orgasms I was thinking I'm going to do that to you when I get the chance! but then Ross stopped and started kissing his way gently up my crotch and away from my pussy! I was so disappointed it felt like a dear friend had just moved away or something, but at the same time I was glad because now I wasn't so frozen and incapacitated! But just having someone kissing your naked body—it's unbelievable how powerful that is. At least I couldn't believe it. I wanted to move and to spin around and get my brother's beautiful thing in my mouth like I'd seen pictures of, but I couldn't move. He was kissing my tummy and then he was at my ribs, and then he started kissing my boobs and I melted totally away. I lay flat and let him do whatever he wanted because I knew it was exactly what I wanted too. He sucked my nipples and the shivers I got from that went all through me and seemed to explode out of every pore. My body stiffened, my legs clamped shut and my crotch and thigh muscles were squeezing and squeezing and that made the inside of my abdomen clench, and I came again.

Big time.

I twisted and rolled against Ross's mouth, pushing up one shoulder to give him more of that boob, and then turning the other way and lifting that shoulder to push the other boob up at him. He went on sucking and licking and kissing each of my nipples, back and forth, and I wanted it to go on forever. I'd totally forgotten about everything else; my whole soul and mind seemed centered and focused just on these two jutting points, but then a warm tongue slid up over the top of my left boob and right up into my armpit and I realized that any part of my body could be my G Spot!

I guess I must have looked pretty weird, all squirmy and undulating like that, but that's how I felt. I felt free and exposed and it was like the first time I'd ever felt like I was me, you know? Like "This is me; look, touch, take—I don't care!" And Ross went right on taking what I was offering; he licked my armpits (Gawd I was glad I'd just shaved there—and my legs too!), and then he was kissing my shoulders and I started to lift my one shoulder to him and he was kissing over and then behind, and I slowly started to turn until I was on my front.

So many shivers. I never felt anything like that. Shivers racing everywhere—all down my back, my spine, making my buns clench, then down my legs. The tingles went down my front side even though I was laying flat on it. And I continued to squirm on the bed; twisting and rubbing myself into the sheets. It's like everything I did, anywhere I was touched or that came in contact with anything, was a complete turn-on.

And all this time my brother was dead silent. He's normally a quiet kind of guy, but neither of us were taking or saying a word. I know I was gasping and making yummy sounds from how good everything felt, but he was just silently there behind me, kneeling to the side, doing all this stuff. Except at one point he got on top of me, straddling my lower back, and that's when I felt it.

—His thing.

It was so hot and tender and hard; like a stick laying up along my spine. I just loved feeling it on me like that. I wished it was in me, but just having it laying on my skin was more than enough for right that moment. And the way Ross was leaning over to continue kissing my shoulders and back, made the thing push even more firmly against me. Then my brother's kisses and caresses were doing lower and lower and he had to move back. But at one point when he did that, when he was moving down to the small of my back, he moved so he could rest on the backs of my thighs, and his thing just slipped backward between my ass-cheeks and then flipped down between my thighs!

I had an orgasm. My body just went off; just feeling it touching my buns gave me a thrill and then it was hanging stiffly down in the space between my closed thighs, and...my mind went blank. I mean, I've seen the movies, and I had not only one, but two holes that were ready, willing and able to accommodate that sexy shaft of his! I was more than ready, totally willing (though I wasn't just going to say it), and whatever Ross was able to do, so was I! But it just lay there, throbbing with his heartbeat, lifting and dropping, and then my brother's kissing and his touching of my back—and his fingers trailing over my waist and hips—took my thoughts totally away.

I was simply a squirming, gasping, orgasming body for I don't know how long; nothing more, nothing less. I'd turned into an orgasm machine and that's all I was doing. I even lost track of what my twin was doing because there'd be these incredible rises, unbelievable explosions, and then quick races down and then back up again. Orgasm after orgasm, just ongoing and nonstop. Then I felt lips on my ass and I came back to reality: my own beautiful brother was kissing my ass—literally!

I gasped but tried to hold of; I didn't want to let go. I wanted to think straight and enjoy the feeling, but also enjoy the idea of what was going on. Ross's tender lips on my totally bare butt! But then the orgasm happened and overwhelmed everything; everything except the feeling of those lips now pursed and pushing between my buns, and how nice it felt to have the weight of his body resting on my calves. I came and then realized I could feel my brother's dong poking down right between my ankles!

It got me totally inspired.

I quickly clenched my ankles together and managed to catch Ross's thing in that space between the anklebones and the curving part of the calves. I squeezed him like that and it was the first time I'd heard him make a sound for days or hours or whatever it was. He moaned softly through his nose and I could feel his hot breath against my bun-cheeks—which made me even more turned on, which made me bend my knees, which made my ankles come up and let more of Ross's thing slip between them.

It was so incredibly sexy! I mean to have that part of him between my ankles like that! And then he seemed to grow thicker and stiffer. But it was still that neat, spongy-tender hardness which is so hard to describe; firm-but-delicate I guess you can say. And just feeling it thickening between my ankles gave me a thrill—like, Wow! He likes the feeling too!

Then his thing got really, really hard. It sort of lifted up like a spring and then Ross mumbled "No!" and I felt warm goo dripping down over the backs of my calves and my heels and ankles. For a second I thought he was spitting or dripping some of my lotion (which was on the nightstand) on the backs of my legs but then I thought Oh my gawd! and turned to see that his thing was spurting that goo, and the goo was raining down on my legs! In an instant I spun completely around and got my mouth right under the end of his dong and opened my mouth wide and tried to catch some of the drops. I was determined to taste what he tasted like and then realized how incredibly stupid it was to just lay there with my mouth open, hoping for a drop to somehow fall in. That's when I reached up, pulled my brother's still gushing thing downward, and raised my mouth to it. I got the tip of it between my lips—the big spongy-soft helmet-shaped part—and started sucking and slurping and squeezing it.

Ross moaned again but didn't move, didn't pull back, and that got me even more excited. With his thing still between my lips, I turned slowly around to my front and got my knees up under me and stayed crouched low to his crotch, and then started doing like I'd seen in the movies. I pushed my mouth all the way down around my brother's thing, then pulled slowly back, and his goo, his cum just oozed out. I got it on my tongue and secretly enjoyed the flavor and texture of it, but kept right on going back and forth and up and down, while Ross just leaned back on his hands and gave me full access to his crotch. The feeling of it—the idea of actually sucking off my own brother's cock—was incredible! Hard to describe. But it was the sexiest, most exciting and nasty and wonderful thing I'd ever felt up to that point. I wished I'd been able to do this exact thing while he'd been licking my pussy, but...better late than never I guess!

Whoa, did he come a lot! There was still a lot on the backs of my legs—now squished and sticky between my calves and the backs of my thighs—but I also got a lot to swallow. And I loved swallowing it; like thick, gooey gravy or something. It tasted like what you snork back when you have a cold; no taste really, just sort of dull. But I sucked it, gulped, used my tongue-tip to tickle Ross's cock-bulb, rubbed underneath his thing (there's like a ridgeline or something there), and just kept my lips tight around it and kept on going back and forth. Finally only little drops were all I could squeeze out and Ross's thing was shrinking. I finally sat back and looked at him.

He had this look of relief and awe and wonder on his face. I just smiled and then he smiled, and then, just as if we'd always been lovers, we just leaned together and hugged. It was perfect. It was way better than any movie I'd ever seen because I was with someone I really loved (though up until that night, a different kind of love), and I knew he loved me too!

Selbryth
Selbryth
413 Followers
12