Twin Times Ch. 02

Story Info
Sexy aunt gets in on the act.
6.8k words
4.57
157.5k
49

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister and I continued our incestuous affair, taking every opportunity to enjoy our illicit coupling. Belinda continued to visit my bed, rarely sleeping in her own. She would go to her room each evening and spend a few minutes under her own covers, just to give the impression that her bed had been used.

We explored each other's bodies with fingers and tongues, rapidly adding to our repertoire of positions as we discovered new ways in which to bring each other pleasure. I adored the taste and texture of Belinda's pussy, and would quite happily tongue her syrupy centre for what seemed like hours at a time. In turn Belinda would lovingly suck and lick my dick, bringing me almost to boiling point before ceasing her oral attention. This would drive me almost insane with desire for her, and would inevitably lead to a hot, frenzied, forbidden fuck.

I would usually cover my beautiful sister's face or breasts with gouts of viscous spunk, and I would revel in her ability to appear demure and dainty at one moment, only to turn into a wanton slut the next. My cock would be unflagging; staying rock hard as my sister grinned lewdly at me through her coating of cum. Thick strands of my semen would cling to her black hair, while drops of the stuff dripped from her chin to spatter onto the gentle upper slope of Belinda's tight breasts.

On more than one occasion I pumped my seed deep into her belly, an action fraught with risk, but one that Belinda relished all the same. She would cry out with pleasure and love when she felt my prick erupting, flooding her womb with my outpouring.

As the days passed and became weeks we became bolder. Inevitably that boldness was accompanied by recklessness, we began to take risks, stealing kisses in the kitchen with dad and Aunt Felicity mere feet away in another room. We soon progressed to fucking in the summerhouse at the bottom of the garden, clothed at first, but eventually stripped fully naked. Dad was more often than not at work, but Aunt Felicity could have walked in on us on any number of occasions.

The risk of discovery only served to heighten our lust and I wondered what the look on our aunt's face would be like if she were to catch us in the act with Belinda knelt on all fours and me fucking into her from behind, both of us gloriously naked.

I didn't realise it at the time, but Aunt Felicity had in fact spied my sister and myself as we fucked with such wild, reckless abandon in the summerhouse. She could have chosen the moment of discovery to interrupt us as we fucked, but Felicity had plans of her own for us. Plans that became evident to me only a short time later.

***

'So how was your day?' Aunt Felicity asked that evening when all four of us were sat around the dining table. It was a gloriously warm Friday evening; Dad was home from work and had the whole weekend free.

'It was great thanks, aunty,' I replied, and looked across to Belinda. I thought back to that very afternoon, once again in the summerhouse, and I fondly remembered how my lovely sister had eagerly swallowed my spurting semen when I let fly onto her tongue. We had spent more than an hour licking and sucking each other, with Belinda eventually opening her thighs and offering her sweet, honeyed slit to me for fucking. The finale being when Belinda had licked her juice from my gooey prick, and I had come into her mouth.

Belinda smiled demurely back at me, butter wouldn't melt in her mouth, and she looked the picture of innocence as she sat quietly and lifted tiny forkfuls of food to her lips, a sly, feline smile on her pretty face.

'Did you spend all afternoon in the garden?' Aunt Felicity questioned, and I noticed Belinda stiffen slightly out of the corner of my eye.

'Yes, we did,' I replied, trying hard not to blush. 'The garden and the summerhouse. We tried sunbathing but it was just too hot so we decided to read for a while. The summerhouse is so cool inside.' The lies tripped lightly from my tongue.

'Ah,' said our aunt. 'I did look for you in the garden this afternoon, but couldn't find you. You must have been in the summerhouse then.'

'Probably,' I replied, and shifted uncomfortably in my seat. This line of conversation was beginning to make me uncomfortable, and I was thinking desperately of a way out. 'We did doze for awhile,' I added, hoping to deflect Aunt Felicity.

'Well,' our father laughed. 'I wish I could spend my day dozing in the summerhouse, it would beat working.'

We all laughed at that, and I was grateful that the conversation took a turn away from the afternoon's events. As we all continued to chat, passing banter back and forth, I noticed my aunt looking at me oddly from time to time. She had a very strange, enigmatic expression on her face. I couldn't quite figure out what her look meant, but it disturbed me at some subconscious level. I had the feeling that she knew more about what had happened in the summerhouse than she was letting on, and I was more than a little apprehensive when the time came to clear up the table.

'Why don't you and Belinda go through, I'm sure Sammy and I can manage to tidy up in here,' said Aunt Felicity sweetly to her brother. I looked first at my aunt, and then at my sister who just shrugged and grabbed dad's arm.

'Come on daddy,' she said, 'Let's get out of here while the getting's good.' Belinda hadn't sensed our aunt's mood and laughingly pulled our father from the kitchen before any jobs could be thrown in her direction.

There was silence between my aunt and myself as we busied ourselves, tidying up the table and loading the dishwasher. I had just closed the dishwasher door and turned around when I saw Aunt Felicity looking at me with that odd expression again.

'What?' I asked a little nervously, avoiding my aunt's enquiring gaze.

'You know,' was her mysterious reply.

I just looked at her. What game was she playing here? Had she seen me fucking my beloved sister that afternoon, or was there something else on her mind and I was just being paranoid?

Aunt Felicity took a few steps towards me until she was only inches away. She looked levelly at me with her green eyes unflinching, and I dropped my gaze from that penetrating stare. I almost jumped out of my skin when she reached out her elegant hand and brushed my cheek gently, I looked back into her emerald green eyes again. 'I saw you fucking your sister,' she whispered to me, looking deeply into my eyes and stroking my chin while she spoke those words. It felt like a jolt of electricity passed through me, I was shocked by her words, unable to believe she had actually uttered them.

My mind split was rent, splitting into several directions at once. I must have only stood for a moment or two before Aunt Felicity spoke again, but in my thoughts I had run through various scenarios already. How could I escape this trap? Would she tell dad? Could I bluff it out? What was she going to do? My brain was reeling as it tried in vain to process what was going on. It was fine to fantasise about being caught incestuously fucking my own sister, but the reality was shockingly different.

'I saw you fucking your sister,' she repeated, her sweet breath wafting across my face. 'I watched you sticking your big cock into her. And I watched when you came onto the little slut's face.' Aunt felicity studied my face intently, as though trying to read my reaction.

My God! She'd seen it all. There was no way out of this; Belinda and I were well and truly busted.

My aunt moved closer to me, she was only a little shorter than I was, and she was able to place her painted lips up against mine in a chaste kiss with little effort. She pulled away from me; a quiet chuckle coming from deep in her throat. 'I want some of that big cock too,' she said to me still intently studying me, and before I could utter a word she walked from the kitchen to rejoin her brother and niece in the living room.

I just stood dumbly, rooted to he spot. I couldn't believe what had just happened. My dad's sister had just kissed me and told me she wanted to fuck me. It was all becoming too much. I loved my sister and was in the middle of a passionate, very physical affair. That alone was dangerous enough, there was the danger of me impregnating my sister for a start, not to mention the reaction if we were caught. Now my aunt had made lewd advances towards me.

I was very, very confused.

I snapped out of my almost catatonic state when my dad called from the living room, 'Do you want to go out? Flick has said she wouldn't mind us all going to the pub.' Flick was my dad's pet name for his sister, short for Felicity. I didn't really relish the idea of spending a night in company, I had a lot to absorb and a night of enforced gaiety didn't really appeal to me.

'Come on Sammy,' Belinda shouted through in support of the idea. She was oblivious to the whole episode that had been enacted in the kitchen, and would be only too happy to spend a few hours knocking back the drinks, especially if I was there by her side.

I was between a rock and a hard place, but had to decide soon, very soon. 'Ok,' I shouted back through. 'I'll just get a quick wash.'

I needed a little time to recover from the shock and made the excuse in order to give myself a little fudge time.

We walked the short distance to the friendly local pub; Felicity linked her arm through mine, and smiled sweetly at me. 'I'll walk with Sammy,' she said, foiling any plan I may have had about warning my sister about our being discovered.

Aunt Felicity stayed close to me throughout the evening, once again making sure that I couldn't talk to Belinda with any degree of privacy.

'What's the matter Sammy?' Aunt Felicity smiled wickedly at me over the rim of her glass as she sipped her vodka. She laughed at my discomfort and moved closer to me. It was pretty noisy in the pub as it was; the place was full of happy Friday night drinkers, people enjoying the freedom at the start of a summer's weekend, people without a care in the world, people unlike me who had all the worries resting on his shoulders. Felicity leant close and spoke quietly, whispering in spite of the hubbub surrounding us, 'Are you worried about what's going to happen?'

I nodded and looked across at my sister nervously to see if she was taking any notice of our aunt and myself as we stood close together in what must have looked like an intimate little huddle.

'Don't worry Sammy,' continued my aunt. 'It'll all be fine, I promise.' She took my hand and squeezed it as though to reassure me.

'But... What about dad? Are you going to tell him?' That was one of the most burning questions. Did Felicity have any intention of telling our father about what his son and daughter had been getting up to? It didn't seem likely that she would, given the fact that she wanted to fuck her nephew, but I wasn't in a very logical frame of mind and needed absolute reassurance.

Felicity swallowed the contents of her glass before answering. 'Don't worry about that,' she smiled and swirled the remains of the ice around the bottom of her glass. 'As long as you stick your big cock into me like you did your sister this afternoon everything will be sweet, I promise. ...Drink?'

I nodded and my aunt turned away making her way to the bar. I noticed one or two men give her the once over as she eased her way through the crowd. My aunt was quite an attractive woman now that I had cause to assess her in a carnal fashion. She was my dad's twin, so that put her age at 42, she was about 5' 10 with shoulder length, wavy, blonde hair. Pretty enough with her penetrating green eyes and full lips. She was a buxom wench, with a generous bosom and voluptuous curves. Not as thin as she once had been about the waist, but definitely not fat with her broad hips matching her full chest. I looked down at her legs, which were long, well shaped and elegant, displayed as they were in Felicity's skirt that fell to mid thigh.

Ok, I thought to myself. If she wants me to fuck her then I could do a hell of a lot worse. The beers I'd already drunk were beginning to take effect. Things didn't seem as desperate as they had a couple of hours earlier in the kitchen when Felicity had first dropped her bombshell. I was starting to feel a little better now that she had put my mind at ease about telling dad, and the prospect of bedding my mature aunt was making me feel pretty horny.

My only problem now was my beautiful sister. I loved Belinda and felt guilt slice through my guts when I looked over at her. How could I even consider sleeping with our aunt when I was supposed to be so madly in love with my sister? Moving from one incestuous affair to another was absolute madness, but it was my aunt who was calling the shots. She wanted my cock and I supposed I was powerless to resist. If I turned her down there was no telling what chaos she could wreak. The confusion washed over me once more and I found myself on a roller coaster ride of emotion.

About an hour or so later my aunt approached me. I had been standing with Belinda and our father, and was attempting to behave as normally as I could. That had proved easier said than done due to the whirl my mind was in, but we had been having a pretty good time of it all the same. Belinda had fed the jukebox and the music was loud, and the general atmosphere convivial. Everyone was known in the pub since it was the village local, and it seemed that the place was full of friendly, smiling faces. 'Walk me home Sammy,' my aunt said when she stopped by our little group.

'Oh... Yeah, sure,' I said, pulled back into the reality of my situation by Felicity's arrival.

'Sammy's walking me home, it's a bit too loud and smoky for me,' she explained to my dad. He kissed his sister's cheek. 'Have fun,' he said as we left the pub. Although his choice of words seemed a little odd to me, I had to give Belinda a quick explanation of what was going on, and my father's words were forgotten with the pressure of saying an impromptu goodnight to my sister.

Belinda seemed Ok with me walking our aunt home. She'd had a few drinks and was in a party mood. 'You take her home Brother,' my sister slurred slightly after I'd spoken to her. 'Thanks for a lovely fuck today by the way,' she added in a whisper when she leant forwards to kiss me chastely on the cheek.

I followed my aunt out into the warm summer night. It was just past 10pm and night had only just fallen, in fact it wasn't quite fully dark and I could see Aunt Felicity's features quite clearly in the half light. She smiled at me as she took hold of my hand and led me down the lane towards our house. 'Are you scared of me Sammy?' she asked.

'Er,.. no... No I'm not Aunty,' I replied. I wasn't sure what I was feeling to be honest. The shock of her revelation, and the beer I had drunk combined with the guilt I felt over betraying my sister confused me. But was I scared of Aunt Felicity? No, most definitely not.

'Good, ' purred my aunt as we walked hand in hand down the lane. The night was warm and pleasant, almost balmy. I began to relax as the soothing late evening air began to clear my brain. The boom of the jukebox and the fugue of the smoky pub receded from my consciousness as the smells and sounds of the English countryside in full, fertile bloom crept almost unnoticed into my senses. The touch of my aunt's hand was strangely reassuring, and I was comforted by her maturity, as though she would guide me along whatever path lay ahead, her self assurance and confidence a balm on my jangled nerves.

Aunt Felicity stopped walking and I instinctively knew that this was the right moment to kiss. I felt the pagan pull of the countryside pumping through my veins, the blood of rite and ritual surged through my body and I felt the ancient sense of midsummer fertility magic calling to me on some subconscious level. Our lips met as we paused in the lane, my prick stiffening with shocking suddenness as my aunt's tongue touched mine, and she pressed her clothed mons against my thigh.

I can't wait to get you home, Sammy,' Aunt Felicity groaned when we finally parted. 'I'm so hot for you, I've been burning since I saw you and Belinda this afternoon,' she continued throatily. 'God, your cock looked beautiful, so thick, so fucking virile.'

In a sudden masterful moment I pulled my aunt close once again. I ran my hand up under her skirt and cupped my palm against the gusset of her panties. I could feel the heat of her and this aroused me even more. My cock pressed insistently against my jeans and I kissed my mature relative passionately, forcing my tongue into her mouth this time. 'I'm going to stick my cock into you, you dirty bitch,' I growled. 'You want me? Well, you're going to get every inch of me. Deep, hard and fast.'

I couldn't believe my own ears. Did I really say that? Apparently I had because my aunt's reaction was to lift her skirt high, and pull her skimpy thong down like some common teenage slut in an alleyway.

I stared at Aunt Felicity's exposed vulva as she casually flung her undergarment over the hedgerow. I could make out her neatly trimmed bush in the soft summer night light before she pulled me close once more.

This time as we kissed I felt between my aunt's thighs and was greeted by her fleshy labia that were slick with her arousal. 'Mmmm, feel me baby. Feel how excited I am,' she sighed as I slid the tip of my finger between her oily lips. 'Jesus Aunty, you're soaked,' I said, pulling my hand away from Felicity's wetness.

'Of course I am,' she replied breathlessly. 'What do you expect? I've been thinking about you and your sister all afternoon. My cunt's on fire, and I want you to put the fire out with your cum.' The coarseness of my aunt's language was an indication of how randy she was.

Aunt Felicity reached for my zip, and before I knew what was happening she had my jeans round my thighs with my cock standing stiffly erect in the warm night air. She lifted her skirt higher till it was around her waist and squat in front of me, taking hold of my prick once she'd steadied herself in that awkward position.

It was shortly after that my aunt took my shaft between her lips and began to suck the large head of my cock. I groaned when I felt her snaking tongue all over my prick, and Felicity was making groaning noises around my girth as it filled her mouth. I looked down at her and saw her hand busy between her thighs, rubbing vigorously at herself as she fellated me.

'Oh, God Aunty,' I groaned. 'That feels so good.' Felicity was slurping over my helmet, licking the shaft of my cock from tip to balls, groaning and grunting as she came close to bringing herself off with her busy fingers.

I stood in that quiet country lane, my jeans by my knees and my father's sister sucked furiously on my erection. Any passing car would bathe us in light from its headlights, highlighting the forbidden act and making it public knowledge. At that moment however I didn't care, my world was focussed entirely upon that bobbing blonde head and those fantastically full, sucking lips. My aunt began to make more urgent sounds as she brought herself close to orgasm using her fingers, and the sound only served to excite me even more.

'Come on baby boy,' Aunt Felicity said encouragingly as she wanked at my length. 'Let your aunt taste your cream... Come on, come for me, spit it into my mouth.'

She wrapped her lips around my prick again and continued her expert oral attention. I heard her grunt at the beginning of her climax, her cries of pleasure muffled by the mouthful of cock. My aunt convulsed as she came, ceasing her vaginal rubbing and squeezing her big breasts through the material of her blouse. The noises she was making were too much for me, 'I'm coming,' I groaned shortly before my cock began its spurting. My spunk jetted from me and Aunt Felicity swallowed the first few bursts bravely. She let my spunking prick fall from between her lips, and as the dirty bitch roughly mauled her own tits several more spurts of hot semen gushed thickly onto her face and blouse.

12