Twin Venture

Story Info
Starting up a new family venture can be hard.
5.4k words
3.56
37.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KCMary
KCMary
34 Followers

****WARNING****

This story contains non consensual sex. This is FICTIONAL and everyone is OVER 18. If you read this story, you have done so at your own discretion.

Twin Venture

Today started out like any other day in the middle of summer. Kirsten was at the dining room table talking away to her friend Suzanna on the phone, while her twin brother Kisten was still sleeping the morning away in his bed. They both had dark brown hair, hazel eyes and soft creamy skin. There, the similarities ended. Kisten was close to 6'2" and Kirsten stood at 5'7". Kisten was the quarterback of the football team and was on a full ride scholar ship because of his arm. Kirsten was lead cheerleader, but mommy and daddy were paying her way through school.

Kisten and Kirsten had both graduated from Jefferson High and was living it up for the summer at their parents house until they both had went to their local university. Their parents were away for the summer taking some ridiculously long cruise through Europe. It was their way of dealing with the "Empty Nest" syndrome. Or so they told their children. They wouldn't be back until the end of summer. The kids were okay with that, especially since for their 18th birthday, mommy and daddy gave them both American Express Platinum cards.

Kisten and Kirsten had both been very responsible during high school. Kirsten graduated a virgin and wanted to wait until she was married to Marc before having sex. However, that didn't keep them from doing other things to occupy the sexual frustration.

Kisten on the other hand, had a very different perspective on sex. He wanted to fuck, he liked fucking and he didn't see why his or anyone else's virginity had any real merit. Kisten didn't mess with the girls that wouldn't put out, and found only one that resisted his charm. Meredith. His current girl friend was Meredith's best friend. Jane. Being QB had certain bad boy image upkeep that he highly enjoyed living up too.

Where Kirsten saw pink clouds and dancing rainbow colored teddy bears, Kisten saw pretty virgins getting skull fucked.

Kirsten had a glass of OJ sitting on the edge of the dining room table and if she had moved it two inches towards the center of the table the rest of their summer would have been quite uneventful. Kirsten didn't even notice the glass until she felt it against her arm and watched it fall into the box of baseball cards Kisten had been collecting with their father as far back as she could remember. The cards were all in plastic sleeves and quite valuable. Kisten and their father were in the middle of remodeling part of their Sports Room to hold their prized memorabilia in glass encasements. Kirsten didn't even notice the box, until the cards were soaked in her OJ.

"Shit!" Kirsten said into the phone. "I gotta go girl!" Hanging up the phone before Suzanna could even get a word in.

Kirsten ran to the bathroom, grabbing a towel and her blow dryer. Spreading the towel out on the table she started taking out the cards laying them on them out.

"Crap, they are all sticky." Sighing heavily she got a bowl of water and a rag from the kitchen.

Before she could start wiping them off, Kisten grabbed her by the hair and threw her against the wall knocking the breath out of her. Picking her up by the throat he lifted her up off of the floor where her toes barely touched the floor.

"What the fuck did you do?" Kisten growled at her.

"I'm sorry." Kirsten barely mumbled out.

Dropping her to the floor, Kirsten rubbed her throat. Not believing what had just happened.

"That was completely uncalled for!" Kirsten yelled at her brother thru her tears.

Kisten turned around to go at her again, but only heard her door slamming. She had retreated back into her room.

Picking up the baseball cards, he started cleaning them. 'Thank god they are in there casings.' There was no damage to the cards. After cleaning them he put them into a different box and put them up in his room. Deciding to stop at his sister's room to apologize, he had woken up with a hangover and wasn't really thinking straight. No harm no foul.

But.

Kisten had been formulating a business plan. Why not use this as an excuse to execute it? His sister had always been a little uppity bitch. He had the full ride scholar ship and they still believed their beautiful little daughter was the perfect little peach. Why not take a bite out of that perfect little peach? Kisten knew that it would be sweet, ripe for the plucking, why not monopolize on it.

****************** Two Weekends Later ******************

Kirsten went out with Marc to pick up a few things for dinner and an at home movie night. It was Marc's turn to pick out a movie. Kirsten already knew what kind of movie it would be, the kind that made her too frightened to be in bed by herself at night. Knowing what his alternative motives were, she let him pick out the movie and was content in knowing that she would not be moved in her beliefs when it came to her virginity. She was flattered by his persistence, and would be concerned when the time came when he no longer made attempts.

They had gotten frozen pizza and Kirsten had just popped it into the oven when Marc came up behind her and blew slightly against her ear, making goose bumps chase down her skin. Kirsten giggled and turned around giving him a long sensual kiss. Pressing his body against hers, she could feel his hardness through his pants. He picked her up and placed her on the counter, pushing her skirt up so she could wrap her legs around his body, pulling him in closer. Slowly unbuttoning her blouse, he unclasped her bra and made his way to her 34A tits. Kirsten was petite, with small tits and a tight ass.

Marc took one into his mouth and slowly swirled the bud around in his mouth. Gently needing the other, Kirsten let out a soft moan. Taking this as his queue he slipped his hands under her skirt, pressing rubbing his finger into the damp cloth against her clit. Making soft circles, Kirsten gently pushed against his hands. Sliding the material down her legs, he made it between her legs and gently blew against her wet sex. Kirsten leaned back propping herself on her elbows, letting her head hang back and moaned as he pushed his tongue against her clit and letting it slip into his mouth. Marc knew she was about to cum, but stopped. Looking at her virgin hole and wanting so desperately to drop his pants and slip his cock into her.

Sighing, he worked his way back up, pulling her up for a kiss when she turned her head.

"Honey, you know I'm not that kind of girl. I don't want to taste me. Go wash."

He pulled her open legs closer to him, trying very hard to control himself before he raped his girlfriend.

Marc turned around and walked to the bathroom. Turned on the faucet full blast, grabbed a few Kleenex and relieved the pressure before he did something he would regret.

Kirsten sighed at the ache that was in her belly from being unfulfilled. Clasping her bra and buttoning up her shirt as she walked to her bedroom for a new pair of panties. Stopping the in Jack and Jill bathroom she shared with her twin she cleaned herself off and made it back into the kitchen right when the pizza buzzed. Hearing Marc in the living room, already starting the movie, she cut a few slices, put them on a couple of plates, grabbed a few waters and made it into the living room to see Marc sitting in the recliner.

Kirsten knew that Marc was upset with her, but this was being a bit childish. Setting his food down on the coffee table, he'd have to get up and get it. She smiled at her childish antics, but if he was going to be that way, well -- two can play that game.

The movie had already started and Kirsten didn't catch the title. Right when she took her first bite, some girl was biting out the throat of some guy. Kirsten could feel the blood draining from her face. Marc watched her out of the corner of his eye and smiled at her distress. She looked right at him and started pouting. Marc smiled, patting his lap.

Sitting across his lap, so her legs hung over the chair arm he placed his hand on her inner thigh and slowly started making circles inching his way to her most sacred place. He wanted it so badly, that his cock instantly got hard again. Kirsten felt it pressing against her bum, giggled and wiggled against it. She knew what it was doing to him, enjoying the look that he gave her. Smiling innocently back at him, she kissed his cheek and whispered into his ear.

"I think I'm ready to try something new. Let's ditch this movie and go to the room."

Marc knew not to get his hopes up for sex. He knew that he wasn't going to be able to bury his cock into her. However, this could mean he was going to get his cock sucked. Something, anything other than a hand job. He had ejaculated one time while her hands were on his cock, she screamed at how disgusting the smell was. Now, he had to tell her when he was about to get close, and finish it off into a Kleenex. It was the most he got from her, and it was pretty much he was rubbing it off himself.

Kirsten slid off his lap, bent over from the waist to flash her panties at her boyfriend. She knew what she was doing to him and giggled at how frustrated he was getting. Slowly walking in front of him, she made her hips sway, walking in long steps keeping her skirt hiked up high.

Kirsten pointed to the bed and let Marc lay down on it. Turning on some music, she slowly stripped off her clothes, leaving only her panties and non matching bra. She crawled on top of the bed as seductively as she had seen someone on MTV had done. Straddled on top of him and started kissing him. He slid his hands up and down her naked back. Grabbing his shirt, she pulled him up and slid it off. Unbuckling his belt, she reached to undo his button and zipper. Marc must have felt that it was going all to slow for him, and he flipped her onto her back, hopping off the bed and pulled the rest of his clothes off except for his boxers.

Sliding between her legs, Marc pushed his groin between her legs, and kept humping into her thru their cloths. His cock slipped out of his boxers and he pushed against the only thing that kept him out of her pussy. She moaned, and he almost lost control. He had to pause and take a deep breath, to regain some control.

"I want to be on top." Kirsten purred.

Marc had no qualms, flipped onto his back and placed his hands behind his head.

Kirsten purred into his ear, "I want to suck your cock."

Marc almost blew his load right then and there, but she kept talking.

"But, you have to tell me when you're about to blow your load, because I don't want it in my mouth. Okay."

He just looked at her taking a deep breath. Thoughts of wrapping his hands into her dark hair, forcing his cock deep into her throat blurred his vision. Fucking her mouth until he started to cum, blowing it all over her face, Marc felt his face turn red at the violent thoughts he had towards the love of his life. Kirsten completely mistook the blush and started her way down to his cock. He closed his eyes and decided to enjoy what he could get.

Kissing him right below the belly button, he heard her door open. Marc opened his eyes to see Kisten.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? A slut of a sister. What will mommy and daddy think of you now?"

"Get OUTTTTT!" Kirsten screamed.

Kisten smiled and four guys rushed into the room. One grabbed Kirsten and the other three tied Marc securely to a chair. Wrists and feet. His cock was still hard, pointing towards the ceiling of Kirsten's bedroom.

Kirsten started screaming and Kisten slapped her. Slipping some leather straps around her face locking them behind her head, it had metal rings that were placed into her mouth. The straps also led into 3 other rings, one between her eyes and two others located below her cheek bones. Kisten then fastened two leather leads on the rings next to her cheeks. They put one that was similar onto Marc, but instead of a ring in his mouth he got a bright red ball.

Kisten pulled Kirsten's chin up to look at him in the face. "Beautiful. This, my dear is called a harness double metal ring gag. I used it to train my sluts to suck my cock. It keeps them from biting me and gives me open access to fuck their faces."

Kisten enjoyed the terror growing in her eyes, but forced himself to let her face go and pulled out a small note pad from his pocket.

"Alright, let's see." He slid a pencil down the paper, "Yes, that's right. Chris. You're up first. You won the auction to go first and fuck her virgin ass. Are you going to want lube?"

A skinny tall white kid came out in wearing only his boxers, Kirsten didn't recognize him. "Nah, I'm got it." He handed a wad of money to Kisten.

As Chris walked to the bed, the four other guys walked out of the room.

Kisten shrugged, and pointed at a few places in the room. "The cameras are there, and Jane is going to be caring another. Make sure you smile!"

Kirsten hadn't even seen Jane come in. Her white blonde hair tied up high in a pony tail, bright blue eyes and her perfectly tan skin. Jane reminded Kirsten more of a Barbie than a graduated teen.

Chris smiled and started walking towards the bed when he noticed Marc tied to a chair. Chris tilted his head towards him.

"Don't worry about him dude, this is our first run through. Trial and error man. I think I'm gonna make him watch his precious peach get fucked." Kisten said businesslike.

Chris shrugged and reached out for Kirsten's ankle to pull her in close. She screamed and kicked out at Chris. An evil grin reached across his face as grabbed both feet quickly flipping her over the corner of the bed. Pinning her arms behind, Suzanna handed him a pair of cuffs. Snapping them on both wrists, he grabbed the links between the wrist cuffs and lifted them up. Kirsten started crying into the bed from the pain that was being put on her shoulders. Not being able to move, this terrified her more, and started balling. Pleading thru the ring gag for her brother to please stop, however, no one could understand her.

Chris ripped her panties off and looked at her two small globes bouncing around trying to hide her secret dirty place.

Kirsten always thought that it was disgusting. No girl or boy should be touched there. It was a dirty place. A place for excrement to leave the body. No pleasure could ever be gained from entering a dirty place. But, here she was. She was about to get raped up the shitter. Nothing was going to save her. Jane then linked a small leather chain to the links where Chris was holding onto and tied it to the same end of the bed where Kirsten's head was pointed. Kirsten then felt to straps being tied to her feet, stretching them out wide. Kirsten was flexible, stretching her legs apart was more uncomfortable than painful. Kisten then handed another device to Chris, it was a wireless clit stimulator.

"Chris, let me know when you're getting close to blowing your load."

Chris nodded, however he was transfixed on the little brown star twinkling back up at him. He stuck his finger in his mouth and spit on her shit hole. He lined up his finger and started pressing into it. Kirsten tightened her ass cheeks together trying to fight the intruder.

"The more your fight it, the more it's going to hurt." Chris laughed.

He kept sliding it in, as soon as he got his finger all the way up there, he pulled it out and started pumping away. Kirsten cried. It hurt. Sliding his finger in or out hurt, there was no reprieve from the pain. The tears kept coming. She couldn't see Jane with the camera thru her tears. Kirsten tried to relax, and as the pain started subsiding, she heard Chris spit again and felt the second finger trying to squeeze through. The pain in her shitter grew for a second time.

"Please stop. Please, it hurts!" Kirsten screamed thru her ringed harness.

No one really understood what she was trying to scream, and if they did, no one did anything to help her. As soon as the second finger was buried in her ass, he started fucking her harder than with just the one finger. Kirsten squeezed with all her might, increasing the pain trying to push him out of her ass. Chris kept on; he kept pumping away with his fingers into her ass. Kirsten forced herself to breath and tried to relax. As soon as the pain started subsiding Chris pulled his fingers out. He spread her ass cheeks and spit.

"Hey, Jane, get a close up of her face while I shove my cock into her ass. I want to be able to rub one off to her expression later."

Jane smiled and did as she was asked too. Kirsten grimaced. They were recording the whole event. People were going to see her being defiled. Fresh tears of embarrassment ran down her face into the bed.

"Wait." Kisten said.

Kirsten took a deep breath and knew that her brother wouldn't let her be defiled in such a way, but her hopes were dashed as quickly as they were raised.

Kisten pulled out a second camera, "I want to get the virgin shoots too."

Chris shrugged, and lined up his cock, and started pushing forward. Kirsten screamed again through her ring gag. She tightened, and Chris kept pushing his cock head into her ass. Chris spit again onto her asshole and rubbed some spit onto his cock head.

Pushing again, Kirsten felt a pop as his cockhead pushed all the way into her sphincter. He grabbed her hips and continued to push hard into her ass. She fought it by squeezing with all her might. The more she squeezed, the more it hurt. When he was all the way in, she tried relaxing as he slowly pulled his cock out, but without warning, he shoved it all the way in. Kirsten's eyes bulged at the force and pain of the intrusion up her ass. He kept pulling out slowly and shoving it back in. Kirsten kept crying, praying that he would finish soon.

Chris looked over at Kisten and nodded. Kisten took it as the sign, and turned on the clit stimulator. It vibrated dryly against her clit. Kirsten tried to move her hips to get away from the stimulator, but all she did was moving it enough to where every time Chris slammed his cock deep into her ass the bulbous stimulator ground harshly against her clit.

"Try to cum while she is." Kisten directed to Chris.

Chris nodded, keeping the same pace.

After a few thrusts, her clit was still dry but after each painful thrust a growing tingling sensation stemmed out from her clit to the inside of her belly. The more he thrust, the more the sensation grew. The screams turned into moans, and she was pushing her ass up to meet his thrusts and ground her clit harder into the vibrator.

Chris laughed, "This bitch is really getting into it. Must run in the family!"

Kisten laughed, and turned the vibrator up another setting. It vibrated harder against her clit, it was painful, but pleasurable. Kirsten stopped thinking about how disgustingly painful it was to have a cock shoved up her ass, and just started enjoying the pleasure pain combination. The feelings kept growing, and Chris picked up the tempo. He started pulling his cock all the way out and shoving it back into the hilt. It was beyond painful, there was no lubrication. Kirsten started screaming, as the damn broke and she had her first orgasm of the night. Chris kept riding it through and shoved his cock deep into her ass, quickening his pace and he shot his hot seed deep into her. Kirsten felt it flood her insides. He slowly pulled his cock out and wiped it on her pink comforter. There was a mixture of blood and semen.

"Something to remember me by." Chris said as he slapped her ass and walked out of the room.

"Damn Jane, check this out." Kisten said pointing to Marc.

Poor Marc, watched his girlfriend get sodomized and carried a rock hard erection through the entire act. His cock still stuck out of his boxers. Jane giggled.

KCMary
KCMary
34 Followers
12