Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For the record, you don't have to tie me to make me your hostage. I already have been a long time."

"We can call this 'insurance'."

"Long as the premium's paid with your cock and tongue, we'll both be covered."

Bill had Meri drop her arms along the sides of the chair. He tied each of her wrists to an opposite rear leg, then wound neat coils above her breasts and below them, to secure her upper body to the back of the chair.

"Make them tighter," Meri breathed after wiggling a little in her seat.

"This is just play," Bill said. "I don't want to hurt you or leave marks."

"You wouldn't hurt me and I can cover the marks with the right clothes."

After the bonds had been redone, Meri couldn't budge more than an inch sideways. Bill next spread his twin's knees over the chair arms and tied them there, then her ankles to the front legs. He had her splayed and helpless.

"You have no idea how turned on I am!" Meri tittered. The flow from her spread pussy ran in a thick clear rivulet to her anus.

"You're not alone," Bill said, glancing down at his erect cock.

"You did a neat job of tying me, very precise. Make sure you do my pussy just as well."

"I promise you'll beg for mercy."

They lingered another kiss while Bill swept a light hand over his twin's breasts. He pinched her nipples and stretched them, then let them bounce back. Meri squealed and searched his mouth with a demanding tongue.

Kneeling to rest against her pussy, Bill suckled one of Meri's hardened nipples while his sweeping hands searched more of her body. When he'd find a sensitive spot, like inside Meri's elbows, he let his touch linger. The wetness from her hot pussy streaked his chest, and he had to struggle to take his time. He wanted so much to at last taste her.

Meri squealed and pleaded for her twin to suck her clit the whole time he teased nibbles and kisses over her tummy, shaved mound, and inner thighs. Meri moaned with the frustration of being immobilized and defenseless against him.

"What are you waiting for?" the excited girl panted while her twin sat on the floor near her spread pussy, doing nothing. "Eat me, you prick, before I explode!"

"Ummm...," Bill delayed.

"Get your tongue on my cunt before it grows teeth and bites off your nose!"

Bill slid closer, his breath caressing Meri's wanting pussy for the most delicate of torments. He sucked one of the engorged lips of his sister's pussy into his mouth and pressed it between his teeth.

"Harder!" Meri begged.

Bill drew her flesh deeper into his mouth and bit with care. A small pool of Meri's nectar began to form on the chair under her. She moaned all the while, breathing like she'd run a race when he kissed across her mound and did the same magic with his mouth on the other fold of her sopping pussy.

"Please let me cum!" Meri pleaded, her voice hitched as she started to cry with frustration.

"Eventually," Bill promised, rising to his knees with two wooden clothespins he'd brought. He showed them to his twin and explained, "I chose weak ones, so these won't hurt. But they'll pressure like I suggested real nipple clamps would."

Meri writhed when her twin clamped her nipples between the wooden jaws. The sight of Meri's breasts quivering with the nipples captured made Bill more anxious to fuck her, but he didn't want to end the play so soon. He still had more planned for her.

"Do they hurt?" Bill asked.

"No," Meri laughed, her tears still flowing. "I'm rougher with my nips but these things are making me so fucking horny it's like I haven't cum in days. Eat me, dammit! Please!"

"I gotta go pee..."

"Don't you dare leave me hanging, you prick!"

Bill didn't have to pee, but he made a show of trying to 'decide' what to do. Then, in a sudden move, he took Meri's clit into his mouth and drew it tight.

Meri came, screaming so loud Bill thought the bedroom window and his dresser mirrors would shatter. The nectar from her pussy splashed on his chin and the front of his neck with her manic spasms, and the scent of her excitement rose high. Meri's pussy radiated heat, and the muscles of her spread thighs quivered beneath the skin. Her beasts jiggled as she shook all over, her scream cut short as her intensifying orgasm stole the strength for it. Meri next stopped breathing altogether, her immobilized body rebounding the fullness of her cum with no other way to handle that much coiled energy.

Meri's head fell forward when she at last spent. She began breathing again, her lungs gulping in air like she'd been saved from drowning. She began to sniffle and, when her twin raised her chin, he saw her crying in earnest.

"Are you okay?" Bill worried, hugging his sister close. Slight fear stole some of his erection.

Meri's dazed eyes met her big brother's gaze, and she crushed a painful kiss to his mouth. "Fuck me!" she hitched. "What you just did...How you made me cum...Fuck me!"

Bill's full hardness returned in an instant. He unrolled the condom over his cock while kissing his twin hard and tight. He guided the head of his wanting manhood to her gaping opening and plunged into her.

Meri squealed into Bill's mouth as she came again with a splash all over his crotch. The warm silky fluid flowed over Bill's balls as he thrust his cock inside his twin. Meri climaxed again, this time so hard she could only gasp with bulging eyes. She laid back her head on the top of the chair, her eyelids half closed. She responded, but dreamily, when her twin removed the clothespins from her nipples. The high tight buds remained erect.

"Put them back," Meri pleaded. "They were just starting to hurt a little, and that was getting me hotter."

"Later," Bill promised, stroking her damp hair. "They can't stay on long without doing harm."

"Mmmm...you're good at this."

"I always indulge my sexual interests. And I gotta please my baby sis, right?"

"Then quit talking, kiss me, and keep fucking me," Meri demanded.

Bill took her head in his hands and forced a lasting kiss. He pounded his cock in her, her wet pussy squishing like it did earlier when Meri used the cucumber. She came again, and yet again a minute later. Her nectar had made Bill's way so slick that he almost couldn't feel her around his cock. But his cum had started to rise, and he wanted more of his sister; he wanted all of her and wished he could give her all of him by spilling unsheathed into her depths.

"Ohhh, yeah!" Bill growled, holding back for the release of a lifetime. His thrusts became more spastic and determined.

"Cum for me!" Meri whimpered. "Cum with me!"

Throwing back her head, Meri came with another scream that became more shrill when her twin held deep and fell on top of her as he came at the same time. Meri's contractions intensified her twin's pulsing climax, and Bill's cock burned with delicious fire. His balls pulled up into his body with each pump of deep muscles, and his thighs felt near collapse. Spending first, Bill bucked occasional thrusts in his sister's exciting and overexcited body while she continued to climax beneath him. Aftershocks of pleasure made him shudder.

With weak smiles, the twins looked into each other's eyes when they both wound down.

"I love you!" Meredith whispered. "I love you!"

Bill touched her cheek with a shaking but sure hand. "I love you," he said.

"More than before, more than our bond as twins?"

"Yes, so much more."

Meri smiled and held back tears.

Bill cuddled her, groping to find the knot to free one of her wrists.

"No," Meri said. "Keep me your prisoner. I need more of you."

"I can't," Bill said, slipping out his softened cock. "You used me up."

"You're going limp on me? After how you just fucked me you're turning to linguine?"

"We did it twice. I'm sore! I need to recover here."

"You're eighteen, not eighty!" Meri teased. "Where's that teenage-male lust I always hear about but never see? Et tu, big brother?"

"You wore me out, babysis," Bill defended, trying to maintain his pride.

"Do you cum twice with Cindy?"

"Usually just once."

"How about never again? You don't belong to her, you never did and never will. After today, you belong...Well, you know what I mean."

"Yes. I'll deal with that later. For now, since you're still feeling frisky..."

The attic rooms had angled upper walls for the peaked pitch of the roof. The twins' dad had built vertical walls four feet high with small doors, so the otherwise unusable space behind could store seasonal items. Bill crawled into one of those coves, seeking something he'd put there years ago.

An uncle had once taken the twins to a Native American powwow and bought them souvenirs. Bill had chosen a headdress with a band of genuine leather and four stiff feathers of different colors. Finding his old memento, he plucked the red plume from the band and returned to the bedroom.

"Get that away from me!" Meri laughed when she saw the feather. "You tickle me and I swear I'll pee all over your rug!"

"Tickle?" Bill asked with a false tone of innocence. He sat on the floor between his twin's bound-open thighs and swept the tip of the feather along Meri's glistening slit.

"Oooooooh!"

"You like that?"

Meri answered with a wide-eyed look that asked 'are you fucking kidding?'.

Bill circled the tip around the gaping entrance of Meri's pussy, then teased it over her clit.

"Oh, God!" she gasped, her voice ragged.

Stopping, Bill folded over the bandanna he'd brought from Meri's room and stepped behind her. She'd sometimes wear it around her neck, and Bill always thought she looked sexy. Before today, he refused to admit even to himself that deep inside he had always wanted to fuck his sister. Now that he had her, he'd make it linger. Then tomorrow, before their parents returned, Bill would deepen the twins' revealed passion for each other and make love to Meri like a cherished woman deserved.

After gagging his beloved twin with the bandanna, Bill kissed Meri's head and clamped her nipples before resuming his place.

Bill found that Meri came hardest and fastest when he would use the feather along the sides of her clit for a few sweeps, then slip the tip under the hood. The puddle of her nectar grew under her as Meri came again and again, each cum separated by mere moments. When she'd crash exhausted, Bill would force another climax, for Meri's body couldn't help but respond.

Well, she wanted to remain his hostage.

With his cock tingling, Bill knew it would be a matter of time before he'd return to full hardness. Hungry to again claim Meri's body, Bill had no intention of letting her cool down. He adored his twin and wanted her pleasure. He wanted more of his own, too, and only with Meri.

Bill removed the clothespins from Meri's nipples when her head slumped after she had endured seven climaxes with the feather and four more with her twin's patient tongue. She whimpered and gazed at him, her eyes bedazzled and her smile full of love. Her pussy flowed.

Pinching the hood of Meri's clit between two fingers and lifting it, Bill dusted the tip of the feather over the erect deep-pink gem.

Squealing and tensing, Meri instantly climaxed.

And Bill's cock at last started getting hard.

12