Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mikro
Mikro
666 Followers

"Please Cathy tell me what to do." Dean pleaded

"I suggest you run her a bath. Then while she soaks you can order a limo and book a Table for six at a restaurant. Make it the Elmore Hotel. We will be back around seven this evening. Book the table for eight."

"Why six, who will be there. More of your cronies to use my wife." Dean said bitterly.

"I wont tell you again Dean. One more remark like that or even in that vein and I will go straight to the police is that understood?" I said into his face.

"Yes, sorry." he whimpered. "I will run Cathy a bath as you suggest."

Dave and I left and as we went to the car he said, "Why did we leave we just got her fucking."

"Because now we are going for her sister. Think about it Dave tonight you could have twins sucking your cock." I laughed

"Oh fuck me man your wicked. Wow."

Dave drove us to Donald's house. As he didn't know us I just said, "We have just come from your brothers house as we had something to show him. He suggested that we show it to you as well. Would it be possible to come in for a moment?"

"Er yeah ok if Dean sent you." Donald said.

He lead us into the lounge. The whole house was smaller than Deans and not half as up market. He pointed me to a seat and as we settled I pulled the photo out of my pocket and handed it to him. To begin with he didn't seem to know what it was. Then recognition replaced confusion.

"What is this.?" Donald asked.

"That is a picture of you handing money over to Dean for the company financial report. One of many that we have taken over the last few months."

"What does Dean say about it?"

Dave played the message of Dean admitting everything.

"Hi Babe...Oh sorry I didn't know you were busy. I'll come back later."

"No please." I said holding out my hand. "Clair isn't it? Please take a seat as this involves you as well as Donald."

Clair was totally different to Cathy. She oozed confidence and sensuality. She still had a great figure even though she was a few pounds overweight A little confused she sat next to Donald. "What is it Donald?" she said noticing his concerned look.

"I'm not too sure yet." he said to her and then gazing at me, "Maybe you should tell her."

So once again I explained the situation that Donald and Dean had got themselves into. What the consequences could be and the damage to the family name.

"So let me get this straight Donald. You and Dean have been spying for your company against daddies company. Is that right?"

"Well it isn't 'daddies' company is it he is just a share holder."

"A major share holder. With money to lose if the company goes' broke. Or gets taken over." She shrieked. "And that would kill him. He would die of shame being broke let alone having you in prison and all his friends ignoring him. How could you be so stupid."

"I was fed up of being second best. Dean always gets it easy. This time I was going to get up the ladder, and at his expense. I didn't mean any harm by it. It was for us." He said confidently.

"No it wasn't Donald." she said. "It was for you"

"Never mind all that. now" He said and turning to me, "What do you want. How much is this going to cost me?"

"Money. Well let me see." I said sarcastically, "Thirty years in jail. Millions of pounds of value lost in the share price. Heaven knows how much compensation you would have to pay. Mummy and Daddy devastated and spurned by society for the rest of their lives. What price would you put on that Donald?"

"Well if it isn't money, what do you want? Clair asked. Dave and I looked at her openly leering. Making no pretence as to what we wanted. "You have to be joking." She said, obviously horrified

Donald said "What? What do they want" He had obviously missed the looks we gave Clair.

"Me you bloody idiot. They want me." She snarled "They can creep in a corner and die. No way am I doing anything with you two."

"That's a shame Clair. I know how devastated your parents will be. Can I use your phone to call the police." I said quite calmly.

"No wait a minute." Donald said jumping up, "Let me talk to Clair alone for a moment."

"Of course we will wait outside, but the door will be open so don't use the phone." I said calmly

Dave and I left the room but left the door open so that we could watch the two of them discussing their predicament.

At one point the conversation got a bit agitated and loud. "I cant do it. I wont do it." She said

"But you don't even know what they want."

"I don't care"

"Then I will go to prison."

"No. There must be another way around this."

"Then tell me what it is and I will do it." Donald was shouting now. He realised we could hear and calmed down.

After a while they beckoned us back. As we sat down Donald said, "What do you want her to do."

"I would rather discuss that with Clair as it is down to her to keep you out of prison." I said.

"Just tell me what you want me to do." she said angrily

"Well an hour in bed would be a good start. A bit of cock sucking and a fuck would go down very nicely right now." I said calmly

She went bright red. Donald was so angry he jumped off the settee, his fist raised. "Sit down you idiot." Clair said sternly. "That won't help at all will it and anyway this is for me to decide."

"Both of you in bed with me. One hour to do as you want. And that's it." she said plainly

"That will do for a start." I said

"What do you mean for a start. It's that or nothing." she said

"Ok!" I said getting up. "No doubt I will see you in court. It has been a pleasure to meet you." I turned to the door and Dave, as ever, followed. As we reached the front door I thought we had blown it.

"Wait!" footsteps hurried into the hallway. "Wait. Please. One minute." Clair said.

I nodded and she went back into the lounge A moment later she appeared, looked at us and disappeared up the stairs. I followed, Dave close behind. She took us into a bedroom which was obviously hers and stood next to the bed, waiting.

"Strip." I said. Slowly she stripped off her clothing, revealing tits every bit as good as her sisters and when the bra dropped every bit as firm. The bra was much more feminine, as was the thong that appeared under her jeans. Once naked she stood, sort of hiding her tits with her elbows but not really trying very hard.

"Please." she said, "I have only ever been with Donald. I am not a prude but am not sure what you expect of me. Be patient and please don't hurt me."

I nudged Dave and then said, "Before we do anything Clair I need to know that you are going to do this of your own free will and I need to hear you say exactly that. Ok? Just so there are no misunderstandings"

She stood there naked. "Yes I am doing this of my own free will. You and you friend can have sex with me." She was shaking as she said it.

"And what can we do Clair, anything, everything or what." I urged

"Yes anything, everything whatever."

"So whenever we see you we can do whatever we want with you and it is because you want us to. Is that correct?"

"Yes can we please get on with it."

It was more a plea than a statement. I walked up to her and ran my hands over her body. She made no move to get away, or sign that she was enjoying it. She just stood with her eyes closed while Dave and I first played with and then sucked on her nipples. My hand ran over her belly to her bush and still she didn't try to get away. I signalled for Dave to strip, which he did and then I led her hand to his erection. She handled it delicately at first but then like she had done it before. When I applied pressure to her shoulder she went down to her knees. She opened her eyes slightly, looked up at me and then slowly slipped Dave's cock into her mouth. She had certainly done this before. I stripped my clothes off and placed her hand on my cock. She moved from Dave to me, taking me in her mouth and then back to Dave.

After a while and as Dave's breathing got more rapid I lifted her onto the bed. Dave lay waiting for her to mount him but I positioned her in a sixty nine and then lowered her head to his cock. Dave started on her pussy which again it seemed she had done before. I worked on her nipples again, pinching them a little as well as squeezing her tit's a little harder than I had before. My other hand roaming over her back and down her buttocks, slipping between the cheeks and sliding into her pussy as Dave licked at it. I don't know if it was Dave's spit or her own juices that I wet my fingers on but I had a feeling it was a good mixture of each.

As I slid my fingers to her pussy I brushed the crack of her bum hole and the wetter my fingers got the more I penetrated till my finger was well in, as I slipped another finger in she moaned slightly. Now with two fingers in her bum hole and a tongue working at her pussy she started to move, rocking slightly in time to my fingers in her butt hole. I had heard that in some religions it was accepted to butt fuck a woman so that she wouldn't get pregnant and wondered if this was something that she did with Donald. I decided there was only one way to find out.

I positioned myself behind her and rubbed my hard cock against her pussy, running it up to her bum hole. I did this a few times until I could see the glistening juices spread from cunt to arse, then I slowly at first slid my cock into her bum hole. She stopped sucking, whimpered, but didn't pull away. I pulled back a little and then slowly back in. I did this a few times until I was all the way in and then still whimpering she carried on sucking Dave's cock.

To my surprise after I had got into a rhythm she started pushing back on me and the whimpering changed to moans. Moans of pleasure. I pulled her back to me and rolled on my back, pulling her off Dave who jumped up to complain. As soon as he saw my finger to my lip he knew what I was doing. Clair was rocking on my erection in her arse, her legs were wide open and Dave made the most of the opportunity. He got on his knees and Clair rocked forward she rocked herself onto his cock. She gave out an audible gasp but didn't stop rocking. In fact she started rocking further and a little faster. She didn't need to be held, she was doing the work, moaning and groaning as she did so. After a while she speeded up, whispering to herself, the faster she went the louder she whispered until it was plain what she was saying. With every rotation she whispered, "God forgive me. God forgive me." over and over. When her orgasm hit her she was shouting it, frantically fucking us both to orgasm and beyond.

As Dave and I pulled out of her it seemed to send her into an even stronger spasm of pleasure. It seemed ages before she burst into tears and curled up in a ball, something she did have in common with her sister. Unlike the sex which was far more advanced than anything I believed her sister had been capable of until now.

As she calmed down I said, "Well that was interesting."

"Fuck off you bastard."

"That as well. So does he know you like your arse fucked, let alone a double fucking."

"No!" she gasped, "And neither did I. I don't, hell I've never done it before not up my....bottom. And never with two men. I told you I have only ever been with Donald. I don't know what happened ok. It just did."

"You telling me that Donald doesn't know you're a hot sexy cock lover?" Dave said.

"I'm not, you cant tell him what happened here. Please you mustn't tell him he will hate me. I really don't know what happened. I don't understand it."

"Well it's not my place to tell him how great a fuck you are, or can be. If he doesn't know after five years then tough. You do suck his cock though right?"

"We have a varied sex life. But nothing like.... That."

"You dress differently to your sister as well. Nice sexy undies I noticed, even though you both have great tits and a great body."

"What has this to do with Cathy?"

"Well you didn't think that only Donald was going to suffer did you."

"No not Cathy. She must be horrified. She wont be able to cope with anything like this."

"Well she did. Last night and this morning. We came straight from fucking her to fucking you."

"I have to call her. She will be in bits I know her. She will fall apart."

"Well I need you to get in touch with her anyway. You need to do something about her dress sense. I like sexy undies, the sexier the better. Sometimes none at all. So you can take her shopping this afternoon for some clothes ready for tonight. We are all going out for dinner. Get dressed we had better go and see Donald. In fact don't get dressed just come as you are. Then he will know this is for real."

She didn't protest like I expected her to, in fact she lead the way. As we entered the lounge Donald was pacing the floor. "What was all that shouting. You better not have hurt her you bastards."

"Shut up Donald." I am not hurt. They did what they wanted. And they did it to Cathy last night and this morning. So it is not only me you have disgraced but my sister and your brother."

"Cover yourself Clair. Don't let them gawk at you." Donald said trying to change the subject

"Donald there is probably no part of me that they haven't seen already so shut up and if you don't like it go away. Oh and we are out to dinner tonight it seems with your two new friends my sister and your stupid brother."

Once dressed I said, "We will collect you about seven fifteen. Be ready, and Clair, sort your sister out. If she is wearing those battle pants tonight I will rip them off and she can go out bare arsed." With that I turned and Dave and I left the house.

"I cant believe what we just did. A double fucking penetration and she took it. What's even better she fucking loved it." Dave said.

We talked all the way to my place about what had happened and what we wanted to happen. Then he dropped me off and I chilled out for the rest of the day. Constantly thinking of double fucking her again, and her sister."

Dave picked me up at six thirty and I had to say he had done a job on himself. Hair cut shaved and even suited and booted. I actually felt a bit shabby next to him as it was all new clothes and I was wearing old stuff. Tidy and smart but old. "Where did you get that lot?" I asked.

"Well I thought about what you said and you were right. We can do really well out of this so I reckon it was worth investing some dosh. Cost a bloody packet mind but not bad eh."

"No you look totally different, I hope you polished your manners while your at it." I laughed. We arrived just before seven and the door was open before we reached it. Dean showed us in and said, "Cathy will be down in a moment. Why did you have to do that to Donald."

"Because I could. Don't ever question me again Dean, or you will regret it."

A moment later Cathy came downstairs. She looked absolutely stunning. Dressed in what, for her, was a very short dress with a really plunging neckline, her hair swept to one side and an air about her that oozed confidence in the fact that she knew she looked good. "You look stunning." I said. "My compliments."

"Thank my sister. She gave me your message and we went shopping." she said taking the arm I and Dave had offered, "I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed myself. Even if I was, and am embarrassed at how I look."

"You have nothing to be embarrassed about you look stunningly classy." Dave said. I think Cathy was as shocked as I was. "Ok so I can be a gentleman at times, but you do look fucking great."

Cathy laughed and so did I. Dave poor thing didn't get the joke and Dean was relegated to footman walking behind us. The chauffeur opened the door and we all got in. Cathy Dave and I on the rear bench seat and Dean by the door. "Tell the driver to collect Clair and Donald." I said

We travelled in comparative silence. I was unsure as to the outcome of the evening though I knew what I was going to do , this was in a public place and the two husbands were going to be humiliated. Not that I was going to fuck the girls in public, but they would be spending there time between Dave and I and the men would be paying the bill.

As Clair and Donald got into the car it was surprising just how much the two girls looked alike, ok they were twins, not identical but twins. They had dressed the same. Down to Clair I thought. Clair was the more confident but Cathy was the better looking. But you would have to see there faces to know the difference between them. Donald came to join us on the bench seat but I sent him to sit with Dean. So now I had Cathy on one side and Clair on the other.

My hands rested on a knee either side of me and I said, "You done a great job Clair, you both look stunning."

"Yes well when I told her what you said she almost feinted. She did feint when I told her what she would be wearing. Have you seen them, her undies I mean. "

"No I didn't want to put her through that embarrassment. Not just yet anyway."

"Your kidding, right." Clair said, "You fuck her silly in her own bed but you don't want to embarrass her by looking at her knickers."

I smiled. "I could see she was nervous, despite her attempts at confidence and I didn't want to knock her newly gained confidence out of her right from the start."

"Oh how thoughtful of you. Your still going to fuck her though aren't you."

"You seem a little agitated this evening," I said "may I ask why?"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be sharp. I will explain later if I may, away from those two."

"As you wish." I said

The car pulled up and the chauffeur opened the door. The boys got out first and held out hands to assist the girls. Dave and I pushed them aside and did the job instead. Dave escorted Cathy and Clair was with me, again the two husbands were relegated to footmen.

Dean went to the front as we approached the door and opened it for us to step through. He had a smirk on his face till he realised how silly he looked opening the door for his wife and the man who was going to fuck her. Dean gave his name at the counter and we were led to a table at the back of the restaurant, not private but not in the open either. We ordered a drink and our meal and then Dean said. "We need to know when this is going to stop. We cannot, will not, allow our wives to be used in this manner."

"We will discuss these matters after dinner if you don't mind. I think the ladies would like to enjoy their meal."

Dean went to say something else but my glare told him of the danger of that. Donald sat meekly allowing his brother to hang himself. The meal went without any further problems, in fact it was quite relaxed all things considered. While Dave and I were not in the same class as Cathy, Clair was a different matter and enjoyed a lot of things that I would class as normal. Music tv films and such. She did have her snooty side but it seems that being married to Donald, 'in the lowlands' as she put it had brought her down to earth a little. As the brandy was brought out I said, "Would you ladies like to go to the lounge while we discuss these matters or would you rather stay and hear what has to be said."

I'm not having that fool talk for me, I will say my piece for myself." Cathy said, surprising angry.

"Me too." Clair said

"So Dean, Donald, what do you wish to say, speak freely as it will be the last opportunity you will have." Dave seemed to automatically leave these discussions to me, and anyway he was too busy playing with Cathy's leg to be too interested. Though I knew him well enough to know he would miss nothing of the conversation.

"You know what I have to say. This evening has been very nice for some, but for others it is torture. It will not happen again. Tonight is the last time."

Nobody said a word, Clair shuffled her feet and Cathy looked at Clair. Donald just sat looking into his Brandy glass. I took my mobile and made a call. "Can you come in now please."

Mikro
Mikro
666 Followers