Twins

Story Info
You're a girl and you get picked up by twins at a bar.
6.2k words
4.61
75.7k
127
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dthrnd
dthrnd
56 Followers

It's warm out on the patio, a light wind blowing through your hair as you lean against the railing, listening to the music blaring from the speakers. It had been too hot to stay inside the dark, musty club, and so you'd come out here to get a breath of fresh air and see if maybe there was something worth staying here for. You'd come with friends, but they'd all since found guys to dance with, leaving you alone; that was fine with you, though -- they tended to get annoying when they were drunk anyway.

You see him before he sees you, which gives you the perfect chance to look him up and down carefully. Dark hair contrasts with pale skin, tight jeans accentuate thin legs, straight hips, narrow body, and a black t-shirt - all in all, you decide you like what you see. You scan back up his body to his face, examining each of his features, and it's then that blue eyes meet yours.

He smirks, knowing exactly what you were doing, but you just raise an eyebrow, not embarrassed in the slightest. This time, it's his turn to check you out, giving you an appreciative glance up and down, and when his eyes meet yours once more, you motion him over with a tiny nod of your head. He shakes his head, and you smirk; you always have liked a little bit of a challenge.

The original plan was to essentially eye fuck him until he caved, but then your favourite song starts to play over the speakers, and you give that up quickly. You make your way through the crowd to him, and his smirk only grows bigger as you take each step. No words are spoken when you finally get there; you simply grab him by the wrist and pull him to the dance floor, turning around so your back is flush to his chest.

You start to move to the rhythm of the song easily, your hips rocking fluidly against his, and his hands immediately move to grip them just tightly enough for you to feel his body heat through the thin material of your dress. His breath is hot on your neck, only adding to the fire that's starting to run in your veins, when he leans down to whisper lowly, "Tom."

You look back at him, blue eyes meeting yours once again, and tell him your name, never stopping the motions of your lower body. His hands wander up your sides, down past your hips to your thighs, then right back to where they started, sending tiny shivers up your spine from the feather light touch. "Come here often?"

"Often enough. Never seen you around before," you answer, slinking down his body slowly as you raise your arms over your head to rest on the back of his neck gently.

"You could say I'm just passing through," he says with a grin. You're curious, but don't question him further, choosing to let him remain mysterious for the time being. Instead, you turn to face him, your bodies still pressed together as closely as they can be, and you rest your hands on his chest, feeling the muscles contracting underneath your palms from your touch.

One song turns into two turns into five, and you've hardly moved from this position. His hands have boldly dropped from the small of your back to the curves of your backside, keeping your hips flush against his. Your lips are only inches apart now, an intense, teasing look being shared between the two of you as you dart your tongue out to lick your lips seductively before dropping your gaze once more. You want him, and he wants you, but neither of you wants to cave first and tell the other to take you home. You've lost this unspoken game once already tonight -- it's his turn.

You feel him shift and his head move slightly, and you look up at him just in time to feel another body pressed against your back. You start to turn around, wondering just who could be behind you when you've obviously shown Tom is the only man you'll be dancing with tonight, but his hands anchor you in position. "Relax. He's a friend of mine."

You look to see an almost exact copy of Tom, save for a bit sharper jaw. He grins, and if this was under different circumstances, you would melt at just how sweet his smile is. "I'm Dan," he says, his hands coming up to your waist as Tom's move back around to your sides. "Mind if I join you?"

You're confused to say the least as you tell him your name, but when you look up at Tom, suddenly everything becomes clear without him having to say it. Twins. Nonetheless, he grins and explains just what's on both of their minds. "Why don't you come home with us tonight?"

"With both of you?" you ask incredulously; even though you understand exactly what he means, you can't believe they're serious. Wasn't that... a bit weird?

"Unless you're not comfortable with that kind of thing," Dan says immediately, starting to let go of you, but you grab his hand and pull it back.

"No, no," you say with a smirk, turning around to face the the other boy and running a finger down his more defined jaw gently, making him shudder lightly. "I'm totally comfortable with it." And for some reason, you are, even though you'd never dreamed of yourself as the kind of girl who would even dance with two men, much less go home with them. And especially not twins.

Tom's voice is low in your ear as he leans in from behind you, "I knew I picked the right girl."

The ride back to the hotel is silent, but there's a tension in the car that you know will break as soon as you reach the room. You're in the middle of the two of them, Dan's hand resting hot and heavy on your inner thigh, creeping up with every mile that passes; likewise, you're doing the same to Tom, feeling him get harder with each inch your fingers move. His grip on the steering wheel is so tight his knuckles are white, and after much too long, he pulls into the parking lot of the hotel where they're staying.

An awkward walk through the lobby and a tense ride up the elevator later, you step into the room, keeping a cool demeanor the entire time even though the butterflies in your stomach are fluttering like they never have before. You turn back to look at Tom and Dan and grin. "Well?"

They exchange a look before Tom steps up first, wrapping his arms around your waist tightly and pulling you in for a hot kiss. You melt into the embrace, his lips warm and soft against yours the way you'd imagined they'd be. At the same time, Dan comes over and leans into your neck, kissing the side gently as Tom's lips work against your mouth in the perfect rhythm, causing your eyes to flutter shut in bliss already.

"My brother and I are gonna take good care of you, love," Dan whispers in your ear before moving to suck at the sensitive skin behind it.

"Exactly," Tom agrees, his fingers sliding down your body slowly to the hem of your dress. "We're gonna make it a night you'll never forget."

"Oh," you pant out as Dan sucks and nips at your neck, leaving small red marks with each bite. You groan as Tom pushes down the top of your dress without hesitation, taking a minute to stare at your breasts appreciatively before reaching in and squeezing the soft skin in his palms. You arch up into him, feeling his erection already straining in his tight jeans, and moan softly. "Tom."

Dan spins you around quickly, "My turn," barely giving you enough time to catch your breath before he kisses you with just the same amount of fervor his brother did, his tongue slipping past your lips to lick at your mouth. Tom moves behind you, his thumbs flicking against your exposed nipples as you moan and lean back on his chest. Your entire body is being overtaken as you groan, your legs shaking from just a few simple touches. You can feel both of their erections against your back and front, and you reach your hand up to stroke Dan through his jeans, making him moan into your mouth.

"You like that, don't you, love?" Tom whispers to you as he watches your movements. "I knew it from the second I saw you that you'd love this."

"Mhmm, you're so fucking sexy," Dan whispers in your ear, and you give a gentle moan as he bites your earlobe slightly, tipping your head back. Tom pushes your dress down all the way, then Dan's fingers hook into the top of your panties gently, sliding them down your legs and leaving you completely exposed to the both of them. Almost simultaneously, they pull away, eyeing you from their respective angles, drinking in the sight of your body in front of them, and Dan lets out a low whistle. "Damn."

"You can say that again," Tom whispers, spinning you around and kissing up your chest to your neck while dodging Dan's hands, which are sliding around your stomach and down to your center. "God, you're so fucking hot," he mumbles against your skin, gently rubbing his hips against yours and making his erection slide between your already slick thighs.

You hear movements behind you through your haze of pleasure, and you know it's Dan beginning to undress. Tom pulls you in his arms and kisses you hard, one hand going to your breast and cupping it gently. Dan strips quickly, then grabs you by the hips, spinning you around in his arms and kissing you as Tom takes his turn to undress himself. He gently runs a hand down your side, his other hand firmly planted on your backside, pushing your hips even closer to his and letting you feel just how hard he is against you.

You're immediately pulled onto the bed, each one of them settling on either side of you, and even though they're openly staring at your naked body before them, you're not embarrassed in the least bit, instead pulling Tom down for a deep kiss. "What do you want first love?" Dan whispers in your ear, kissing the skin in front of it gently. You don't do anything but groan as Tom gives a hard pinch to the nipple, your entire body feeling like it's going to combust at any minute; you have no idea what you've done to deserve two men -- two brothers, twins even - who seem to only want to please you, but you're not complaining in the slightest.

"I don't know, I can't," you pant out, the pleasure taking over your body to the extent that you can hardly breathe, much less think. There's a look shared between them, and then Tom moves behind you on the bed, his erection rubbing up against the small of your back as he settles you in front of him. He groans from the contact, hissing out your name and spreading your legs wide. You open your eyes that you hadn't realized you'd closed, looking down at Dan, his eyes filled with lust. Tom's hand roughly grabs one of your tits as you lean your head back and capture your lips with his, kissing him roughly.

Dan moves his head between your legs, smirking slightly. "You're dripping, love. And it's all for me." With the first flick of his tongue on your clit, you're completely gone, moaning into Tom's mouth and your hand resting in Dan's hair.

"Shut up," Tom says to his brother. "It's at least half me as well."

Dan laughs to himself. His tongue licks slowly up and down your entrance, his mouth working on you like you've never felt before.

You pull his hair hard as he sucks at your clit, making your hips buck up into his face, and you pull away from Tom to let a moan escape your throat as your head tips back onto his shoulder in absolute ecstasy. He then slides a finger into you, curling it upwards while his tongue is lapping at your clit with a feather light touch that has you sitting on the brink of coming but not able to fall over the edge.

Tom's lips trail up your neck, kissing every inch of skin he can reach, and his voice is husky when it reaches your ears. "Look at him," he whispers lowly, one of his hands moving from your chest to your hair. He wrenches your head down, forcing you to look at Dan's face buried in your cunt. "Watch him while he makes you come... you love it almost as much as he does, don't you?"

One hand grips Dan's hair and the other grips Tom's thigh as you rock up against his face, half sobbing from the pleasure. "D-Dan, please, I'm right there, I'm gonna come, I'm," you babble, and with one more press of his tongue to your clit, you come as hard as you ever have, screaming out his name. He works you through it easily, as though he could do this for hours, and when he finally brings his head from between your legs, your entire body relaxes against Tom's, completely spent.

Tom, who is more than ready for his turn, switches places with Dan quickly.

"My turn," he says, almost mocklingly, wasting no time in plunging two fingers deeply into you, causing you to scream out his name. His thumb goes right to your clit, still sensitive from Dan's tongue, and you can hardly take the pleasure that overcomes your entire body with that simple motion. Tom just smirks as you let out a loud cry and curls his fingers upwards perfectly, as though he's always known where your spot is, stroking it gently and making you cry out once more in pure bliss. Dan's hand comes to cup your chin and turns your face to look at him, kissing you deeply and swallowing your moans as his hands trace over your chest lightly.

"Tom, fuck, please, T-Tom," you pant out, hardly able to form words when you break away from Dan for air, and it's not long before Tom leans down to give one long lick up your folds. The sudden feeling of the wet heat against you makes you come insanely hard for a second time, your cunt squeezing around his fingers as you scream out his name. Tom works you through your second orgasm easily, then leans up and kisses you gently. You turn your head to the side onto Dan's shoulder, not being able to grasp the pleasure you've just felt as you pant hard, catching your breath as best you can.

You're not about to catch a break, though; the twins are obviously just getting started. "You ready, love? You're not tired yet are you?" Tom asks with a smirk, his eyes mischievous, challenging you to keep going.

You're not about to stop now, not after that look, and you shake your head with a chuckle. "Not a chance."

He grins and looks to Dan. "I told you I picked the right one." You switch positions again, this time sitting backwards in Tom's lap just like you had been before, and his arms wrap around you tightly. You pull Dan in for a deep kiss, your hand traveling slowly down his chest to his hips, and Tom smirks against the skin of your neck that he's kissing gently.

"You ready for me, love?" he asks you, lining himself up with your entrance. You nod, your entire body shaking slightly as Tom thrusts up into you hard, causing you to arch your back off his chest and moan his name loudly. He's filling you completely, thick and so hard inside you that you can feel him pulsing against every inch of your insides, and the heat from his breath on your neck and his skin against yours threaten to drown you in it.

Dan's lips move to your jaw, down to kiss over your already bruised neck, and you sigh in bliss, reaching down to wrap your hand around him gently. He moans against your skin, surprised slightly as you start to stroke him; he barely fits in your palm, your fingers hardly meeting, and he's throbbing against your skin, making you want him even more. "Fuck, that's it," he groans, closing his eyes and bucking up into your touch. "Just like that."

Tom is pounding into you relentlessly, keeping his pace, his entire body moving in time with yours perfectly. "Fuck, you're so fucking tight," he groans into your ear. "How are you still so tight, god, you feel amazing." He's babbling, but you can't bring yourself to care, hardly able to concentrate on the pleasure building yet again in your lower belly and on getting Dan off at the same time. One of your hands grips onto Tom's as he moves your hips for you, and the other moves faster on Dan's now aching erection, trying to bring him to the same point you are.

You look up into bright blue eyes, silently communicating what you want, and he understands in an instant, sitting up on his knees so that your face is almost perfectly level with his hips. You don't waste any time in taking him into your mouth, sucking on him frantically, and he moans loudly at the feeling of the warm, wet heat surrounding him; he's so on edge that it's not going to take much. "Oh my god your mouth. Fuck."

You can feel Tom smirk behind you without even having to see it. "You look so good with your lips on his cock," he groans, fucking up into you harder and hitting your spot perfectly with each shallow thrust upwards. Holy shit. Was he actually talking about his twin's cock like that? "Wanna feel you come... let go for me." You let out a loud moan around Dan, following Tom's instructions as you come harder than your previous two climaxes combined, the pleasure traveling to every inch of your body and numbing every feeling that's not complete and utter ecstasy; you didn't know it was even possible to feel like this.

The vibrations from your throat have Dan shouting your name and cumming into your mouth with a loud cry of "Ah, fuck!" His hands run through your sweat-damp hair, pushing it back from your forehead, and hold your head to him as he bucks up into your mouth, riding out his orgasm against your lips. You swallow it all without a second thought, not letting a drop escape your lips even though you can hardly breathe from the sensations overwhelming you right now.

To add to it all, Tom reaches his climax at almost the same time, and his hands hold your hips tightly as he groans loudly, releasing inside of you with a groan. "Oh, oh my god fuck, you're so good, oh god." You let him ride out his high at the pace he wants, your head falling to your chest as his motions slow down behind you, and you can hear him sigh as he finishes.

You're absolutely spent, your thighs and hips bruised and throbbing. "Tom, f-fuck," you breathe out softly, tears in the corners of your eyes from the pleasure, so good that it's actually painful. He slips out of you gently, and you wince despite the fact that he's trying not to hurt you as much as he can. You collapse back onto his chest, and Dan lets out a sated sigh, sitting back down on the bed tiredly.

"Well?" the twin with the sharper jaw asks you, genuinely concerned that you weren't pleased enough.

"It was great, Dan," you whisper, your voice hoarse from all the screaming you'd been doing. "Better than I've ever had."

"I hope you don't think we're done yet," Tom says slyly from behind you, his voice tired and husky. Your eyes go wide as you look back at him, and he sneaks a soft kiss to your lips before he explains. "Dan hasn't gotten his turn with you."

"And Tom hasn't gotten to feel that pretty mouth of yours yet either," Dan adds, his thumb running gently across your red, kiss swollen lips.

You give a soft groan as you get up from between them, catching a glimpse of yourself in the mirror -- it looks like you've been beaten with the number of bruises littering your body. You start towards the bathroom without a word, and the boys share a confused glance, wondering if they've gone too far as they take in the marks all over you.

They're quickly appeased when the shower starts running and you peek your head back around the door frame. "You coming or what?"

It's a few rounds later. It's either really late at night or really early in the morning. You can't be sure. You're lying between the twins, Tom in front of you and Dan behind. Dan has an arm around you, hand casually resting on one of your breasts. Tom has been trailing his fingers up and down your side for a few minutes. He says your name, the end lifting up into a question.

"Yeah?" you ask.

"There's something Dan and I would like to try," he says. "We've never done it before, but we've always wanted to." You nod.

"Sure," you say. "What is it?"

"Well," Tom says. He lifts his head a bit to look at Dan where he's resting his mouth against your shoulder.

"We were wondering," Dan asks quietly, planting soft kisses down your neck and then back up to your ear. "Do you think you could take both of us?"

"Haven't I already?" you ask softly. Tom chuckles to himself.

dthrnd
dthrnd
56 Followers
12