Twins

Story Info
He pays back teacher by seducing his twin daughters.
1.7k words
4.05
242.7k
46
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I lye there exhausted, just having fucked my neighbors twin daughters, I wondered how the hell I got here. I was lying in a field behind my house; the grass was very tall except one little spot I had cut out for smoking bowls and stuff. I kept the grass real tall because I grew weed hidden within the grass field so no one could tell. I got away with this because I lived on the top of a steep hill; my only two neighbors were an old couple and a family of four. But to really understand, let me go back a few days.

I was in my back 40 and it was really hot, had to be 95 to 100. I looked down the hill to my neighbors yard and saw both their daughters lying out by their pool, topless. I almost blew my load right there; two 18 year old tanned tight twins, with big perfect tits. They were about 6' tall with short brown hair frosted blonde, and legs that went on for days. Big pouty lips like Angelina Jolie and tight little butts too, just two perfect little angels.

I knew these girls for a while; they found one of my plants one day when they were playing. They kind of blackmailed me into giving them smoke now and again, I didn't care because I knew their dad. He was my science teacher in junior high, real fucking asshole, so this was my payback getting his little princesses high.

"God dammit put your tops back on, you want everybody looking at you," their father screamed at them.

"Dad, there's no one out here" Joni answered

"Ya, and who cares anyway, god your such an old prude." Jenny snapped.

"Get your asses dressed, I'm leaving for a conference in Seattle, I'll be staying there a few days, mind to your mother."

I went finished watering and went back in the house, as the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Mike, can we come up?" Joni asked.

"Sure come on up."

Perfect, my two little weed junkies were on their way. I got ready and made some Lynchberg lemonade, as the bell rang. When I opened the door I was shocked, they were still wearing their bikini tops and now adored the smallest Daisy Dukes. "Come on in" I said. "Go ahead and pour your selves a drink, I'll get the bong." Now I know what your saying. 18 is young to be drinking and smoking weed, but I'm only 22 so it's all good. I came back with a bag and a hand blown four-foot beauty. I loaded the twins a bowl, "Start sucking, but stop right before it comes to the top, then blow out and take it all in."

"Let me get it, I suck, I stop, I blow, and I suck it all in. Right?" Joni asked with a grin.

"You sound like a pro." I said as she took the hit. The smoke was as thick as milk and she took it all, held it, and blew out a cloud over my head. Her sister did the same, both smoked like pros. We sat and smoked and drank for a good hour, I mean we were fucking bombed.

"Thanks Mike, that was great. But could you do something else for us? Jenny asked me. "We were wondering if you could give us an O for a party?"

Give them an O I thought, oh I'd give em an O, multiple in fact. But she meant ounce, not orgasm. "I don't know, I mean that's a lot and ya'll could get me in a lot of trouble if you got caught with it."

"Please, we wouldn't tell where we got it we swear."

"Bullshit, I was your age not to long ago, you'd have to show me your loyalty not tell me."

"Show you, how?" Joni asked.

"Well, you'd have to do something for me" or to me I began thinking. Now were all buzzed up pretty good so I thought what the hell.

"Like what, suck you off?" I think we could do that right Jen?" Joni said to her smiling and also drunk and stoned sister.

"Not what I had in mind but what the hell!"

I grabbed them both and took them right there. Joni dropped down to her knees and unzipped me. My cock almost knocked her out when it flew from my shorts. She started licking the head of my shaft, twirling her tongue like a snake. I grabbed Jenny and kissed her deep, and she returned it. Our tongues tied together, breathing becoming heavier and heavier, I untied her top and it fell to the floor, her perfect nipples stood at attention. I fondled her tit and rolled her nipple around with my fingers, all the while her perfect twin was deep throating me. I could feel the head of my dick actually in her throat, I had to pull it out and slow her down.

"I want your cock know" Jenny demanded.

"I want to eat you out while she sucks me," I said.

I undid Joni's buttons; her shorts fell to the floor as she undid her top. Jenny did the same. Both of them now standing in front of me in just their panties, "Fuck us. We've never been with a man, just each other." Jenny said

"Each other" I said with astonishment. "Holy shit."

They had another surprise for me. When they pulled their panties off, both had shaven beavers, ready to be licked raw.

I laid down on the leather couch, Joni sat on my face and Jenny started sucking my cock. I licked Joni's lips and sucked her know swollen clit. I began fucking her with my tongue, her sister was rolling my balls in one hand and stroking my cock with the other, all the while sucking on the tip. I kept thinking I was about to die or the world was coming to end or some shit, cause shit like this doesn't happen to me. As I was trying not come, Joni's hips started bucking on my face. My tongue moving in and out her tight virgin slit.

"GOD, OH GOD, OH GGGG" she was screaming as she came in a violent burst of flailing hips and lips. Her juices flowed from her, she was so sweet, and I kept sucking her clit until she came again a few minutes later. I couldn't take Jenny sucking my dick anymore, I shot a load down her throat, and she swallowed every drop of my man milk. She kept on sucking until I got hard again, which was pretty damn quick.

"I want to fuck Joni, and I want you to watch" I told Jenny.

I laid Joni on the couch, grabbed her legs behind the knees and made like Capt. Kirk, "Boldly going were no man has gone before!" I slid my cock in her tight cunt, but it wouldn't go in. I spread her legs apart forced my cock into her tight hole, She screamed as I felt her hymen bust, my cock was as hard as it had ever been, she screamed over and over "FUCK ME, COME IN ME, FUCK ME." And I did, my cock began to rip her pussy open, her blood and juices glistened on my cock as it slid in and out of her cunt. Joni dug her nails into me as I rubbed her clit; while I was pumping her mound she bucked her hips to the rhythm of my shaft.

Jenny watched with anticipation, not wanting to wait she sat on her sisters face. She was facing me as her sister licked her pussy while she kissed me. I felt my self about to come and just let it go, filling Joni up with my load. But I stayed hard, and kept fucking her. Her pussy was so wet with a mixture of our juices she began to enjoy the fuck instead of it hurting so bad. She came and her sister came at the same time, Jenny I think for the first real time because she went in to the fetal position and started shaking. I took my cock out of Joni and immediately started fucking Jenny on the floor, still shaking from her last orgasm. Her pussy was even tighter then her sisters, she moaned and dug her nails into my back as my cock ravaged her virgin body. Never knowing another mans touch, just their own, raced through my mind and got me even harder. Joni grabbed my hand and used it to finger her while I fucked her sister.

"OH FUCK, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK MY PUSSY, IM CUMMMMMNN" Jenny screamed as I shot my load into her hot juicy cunt. Both us coming rivers, as I finally fell limp in her pussy, I turned to finish her sister off again. I couldn't get enough my cock sprang to life in seconds as I licked Joni's pussy again. Jenny took the cue and blew me while I made her sister come.

"I want to fuck you in the ass, it's the only way to hit your G spot" I told Jenny.

"Won't it hurt, your cocks huge." She said with hesitation in her voice.

Before she could resist I flipped her over and put her on all fours. I started fucking her wet cunt to get some lubrication; I then took my cock and slowly slid my member into her tight ass. Jenny made a sound like pure pain and joy all at the same time. Joni had a very good idea and began rubbing her sisters clit and fingering her pussy in slow deliberate strokes. I was pumping Jenny's ass, her asshole griping my cock so tight I came in her ass and kept coming. I fucked her ass a few more minutes and surprised her sister by slamming my cock into her asshole.

"OHHHHHH, GOD, OH YOU'RE HITTING IT, OOHHHH FUCK ME"

Joni screamed as I violated her virgin ass, she came as her sister licked her nipples, all of us tangled in a sex pretzel. I alternated from pussy to ass, ass to pussy for a while with Joni and Jenny, coming in them every time, filling them up, while they fingered and kissed each other. We licked, fucked, and sucked each other till their mom got off swing shift.

Now I have perfect twin obedient sluts at my disposal, they always want weed, I always want them, and this is going to be a beautiful relationship.