Twins

Story Info
Twins find a way to play.
23.7k words
4.69
836.9k
360
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TryAnything
TryAnything
9,252 Followers

Bill and Bob were born a year before Jill and Joan. They were all twins. Like their parents. Their mother had a twin sister and their father had a twin brother. It ran in the family. Bill and Bob were both blonde like their mother and Jill and Joan were both redheads like their father. Approaching 20, Bill and Bob were both 6 feet tall and 170 pounds. They were both very athletic and good students. Like their sisters. Straight A's for the Hanson kids all around. Jill and Joan were both 5 feet 6 inches tall and 120 very nicely distributed pounds. They had smaller breasts than their mother, but they had the nicest legs and asses. Of course, they were both cheerleaders, too.

The school year was drawing to a close and everyone was wondering what to do for the summer, the Hansons no exception to that. They had all enjoyed the summer camp they had gone to the previous year, being of the age and inclination to begin experimenting with members of the opposite sex. Nothing too extreme, of course, but they had been looking forward to continuing on with some of the friends they had made the year before. But John and Alice had said nothing to their children about what they had in mind for the summer. And that was making them even more curious as to what they had in mind.

"Kids," Alice began that evening at dinner, "I know you've been wondering what you were going to do this summer," she said, seeing from their faces that she was correct. "Well, we thought of sending you back to that camp again but decided that something more was called for this year."

"Oh, mom, camp was fun," Joan complained.

"I know it was," Alice replied. "But I think what we've decided on will be just as much fun."

"What is it, mom?" Bill asked.

"Well, your father's brother, your Uncle Jim, is going to build a cabin up in the Sierras and he's asked me and your father to help him."

"What's that got to do with us?" Bob asked.

"Well, Ann, my sister, your aunt, his wife, is not going to help us. Instead she's going to stay home in Carmel."

"But what's that got to do with us?" Bob asked again.

"Because you're going to stay with her," Alice announced with a big smile. "What do you think of that?"

"I think that's the worst idea I've ever heard," Jill cried out. "How boring!"

"I don't think you'll be at all bored," Alice replied. "My sister is a lot more fun than you'd think, and besides, she lives right on the ocean."

"Oh, mom, it's just going to be terrible," Joan chimed in. "We don't know anyone there."

"Well, I think you're wrong and I'm willing to bet you'll each tell me that at the end of the summer."

"Don't we have any other choices?" Bill asked.

"I'm sorry, I'm afraid not," Alice said, smiling at him. "I'm certain you'll make the best of it in the end."

The next few weeks passed as all endings of the school year passed, rushed, relaxed, exited, disappointed, every possible emotion rolled into one priceless time in their young lives. Finally the day arrived for them to leave and Alice and John piled everyone into the car for the drive up the coast to Ann and Jim's place. The drive was only about five hours, but there was very little conversation in the car. The twins were still full of misgivings about their summer. It was not a fun drive for them.

They arrived and there was much hugging and kissing as everyone greeted each other. The similarity between Alice and Ann was as mirror perfect as that with the rest of them. The kids just couldn't comprehend anyone that looked exactly like their mother as being enough fun to spend a whole summer with. They were shown to their rooms, right next to each other with a common bathroom in between connected by a door to each of their rooms. Ann's room was across the hall. Alice and John kissed everyone good-bye and got back into the car for their six-hour drive to the cabin site in the Sierras.

When they left the four kids couldn't keep the glum looks off of their faces. Ann noticed but chose to say nothing, as she had discussed their feelings with Alice a number of times and understood how they felt. They chatted amiably for a couple of hours, then ate dinner. Not too long afterwards the kids pleaded tiredness and went to their respective rooms to go to sleep.

"What are we going to do for a whole summer here?" Bob asked Bill as they undressed for bed.

"I'll be damned if I know," Bill said, stripping out of his clothes and flopping naked onto his bed. "There's got to be something to do in this town."

"I sure hope so," Bob said, sprawling naked on his bed, his arms flung wide.

"This sucks!" Joan complained as she sat down on her bed. "A whole summer!"

"It can't be as bad as that," Jill replied hopefully. "We just have to check it out, that's all."

"Oh, I hate it!" Joan cried. "I just hate it!"

"Well, I'm going to bed," Jill said, quickly undressing and putting a large t-shirt on. Going to the door to the bathroom, she cautiously opened it, relieved to find it unoccupied. She entered and quickly sat down on the toilet to pee, sighing with relief as the pent-up stream hissed into the water below.

Suddenly the opposite door opened and Bill stepped halfway into the room before realizing that Jill was sitting on the toilet.

"Oh, sorry," he said, staring at her.

"Well, get out then," she said, staring back at him, the whole time hearing her pee hissing into the water, louder than anything she thought she had ever heard. Bill stood there for a few seconds and then backed into his room, shutting the door behind him. But the sound of his sister peeing rang in his head.

Jill quickly finished and cleaned herself, shutting the door behind her as she climbed into her bed. Joan had undressed and was sitting on her bed brushing her hair, her t-shirt lying on the bed next to her.

"Bill walked in while I was peeing," Jill said.

"Really!" Joan exclaimed. "Did you hit him?"

"No, of course not," she replied. "I would have had to stand up. And I was peeing."

"Oh, I bet that was funny," Joan laughed. "Did he see anything?"

"No, how could he? I was sitting down, and I don't need to take my t-shirt off for that."

"I wonder what would happen if one of us walked in on one of them?" Joan mused.

"They'd probably freak out," Jill laughed.

"Probably," Joan agreed. "Well, good night," she said, pulling her t-shirt on and turning the light off.

"Good night."

The next couple of days they all explored the town and the beach and decided that it was a pretty neat place and that maybe they would be able to have a good time, but they'd have a lot to learn about the place for that. By the third dinner they ate they were all talking animatedly about the things they had seen and done that day. Ann smiled to herself as she listened, pleased that they were coming out of their shells of resentment and were beginning to enjoy themselves.

"Why don't you try an evening swim," Ann suggested when dinner was finished and they had helped clean up. "It's really stimulating, especially this time of year."

"That sounds like fun," Joan said. "You guys up for it?"

"Why not," Bob agreed, and Bill and Jill quickly joined in. "Why don't you come with us?"

"Why, thank you, Bob," Ann said with a smile. "I think I will."

They all went to change and were quickly back. Ann led the way down the path to the beach and they were pleased to see that they had the place to themselves. Bob and Bill quickly peeled off their t-shirts and ran to the water, diving in and yelling as the cool water hit them. Joan and Jill were right behind them, jumping in the water and screaming. Ann pulled her t-shirt off and walked in a leisurely fashion to the water, testing it with her foot before slowly walking in. The four kids just stared at her in amazement, Bob's mouth actually hanging open.

"Ann, you don't have a top," Jill stammered, staring at her full breasts swinging in front of her, the nipples large and hard and sticking out.

"I know," she replied. "I never wear one anymore, not with my own private beach. And besides, California is pretty relaxed about it," she said, sinking down into the water up to her neck. "I hope I haven't embarrassed anyone."

Nobody said a thing and they splashed around in the water for almost 15 minutes before they began to feel cold. As they exited the water, Bill and Bob couldn't help surreptitiously staring at Ann's breasts. Even when she pulled her t-shirt on, her hard nipples stuck out, clinging to her t-shirt, making her breasts seem naked. When they got up to the house Ann offered to make cocoa and asked them to light a fire.

"I just love drying off in front of a fire," she told them as she went into the kitchen.

When she came out ten minutes later with a pitcher full of cocoa and glasses, as well as a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, she was pleased to see that they were all still in their swimming attire and t-shirts.

"Anyone like Bailey's in their cocoa?" she asked, smiling as they all quickly said yes.

Ann poured, about a two to one ratio of cocoa to Bailey's, and passed them around. They all took a tentative sip and sighed, smiles creasing their faces.

"It's good, isn't it?" she asked.

"Mmm, it sure is," Joan agreed, sipping hers.

They sat and watched the fire, hearing it crackle, sipping their cocoa. Ann poured everyone a refill, this time a 50/50 pour, and they drank them down as they watched the fire. Ann reached over into a drawer of the coffee table and pulled out a deck of cards. Slowly she began to play a game of Solitaire, while the others just sat there. Finally Bill spoke up.

"Do you want to play a game or something?" he asked.

"Sure," Ann agreed. "What do you know how to play?"

"Well, mostly kids' games, I guess," he confessed. "And poker, of course."

"Of course," Ann agreed, a smile on her face. "What kind of poker?"

"Oh, you know, 5 Card, Blackjack," he said, trying to act confident.

"Why don't you deal then," Ann said, handing him the cards.

Bill confidently shuffled the cards, even bridging the two halves back together. When he finished shuffling, he offered the deck to Ann.

"Do you want to cut them?" he asked.

"No, I think I trust you."

"Well," he said and then began dealing the cards, one down to each of them, one up. Blackjack.

"Hmm," Ann said, seeing that her up card was a 6. "I'll take another one," she said.

Bill dealt her a 7 and she sighed. "Busted," she said, turning her bottom card over and revealing a 9.

Bill smiled and dealt again. This time Ann didn't bust, but Bill got 20 points and she only got 18. Three more hands and she still hadn't won one.

"You're pretty good, aren't you?" she asked as he won yet another hand.

"He's not so good," Jill said. "We beat him and Bob all the time."

"Only sometimes," Bob said.

"When was the last time you beat us?"

"Well..."

"Can we all play?" Joan asked.

"Of course," Ann said. "Let's make a circle."

They all got positioned and Ann dealt the cards. Sure enough, Jill and Joan both beat the house and Bob and Bill both lost.

"Do you always play Blackjack?" Ann asked as she passed the deal to Joan.

"Sometimes we play Stud, sometimes we just draw for high card," Jill explained. "It's mostly what we have time for."

They played for about 15 minutes during which Joan and Jill came out on top for all but a handful of hands.

"Do you ever bet when you play?" Ann asked as Bob dealt the cards.

"Sometimes we do," Jill said.

"What do you bet?"

"Oh, chores and stuff, homework."

"Well, we don't have any of that here, do we?" Ann said with a laugh.

"We don't have anything but our clothes, and not much of that," Joan said with a laugh.

"Yeah, stripped poker," Bill said with a laugh.

"Do you play that?" Ann asked in an even voice.

"No, not really," Joan replied. "Only sort of."

"How do you sort of?" Ann asked.

"Well, down to our underwear," Joan said. "Then we stopped."

"Never went further than that?"

"No, but almost, once."

"What happened?"

"We were going to keep going, a little bit, you know, but mom and dad came home. So we had to stop."

"And you never tried again?"

"No."

"Would you like to play now, and maybe let me play, too, if you don't mind?" Ann asked.

"Really?" Bob asked, staring at her, letting his eyes drop down to her nipples jutting out from her t-shirt and remembering what she had looked like down at the beach.

"Well, only if everyone wanted to," Ann said.

"I don't mind," Joan said, a smile on her face.

"I don't mind," Bob chimed in immediately.

"Why not?" Jill said as she shuffled the cards. "What game and what rules?"

"How about Stud," Bob suggested. "Worst hand loses."

"Best hand wins?" Ann asked.

"Huh?" Jill said.

"I have this game that there's a winner and a loser for each hand."

"But what does the winner do?" Jill asked.

"Well, you draw a card from a special deck and do what it says," Ann replied neutrally.

"Like what?"

"Different things. But that's not important. You only go to that when everyone's lost all of their clothes and you don't have any more to lose."

"Well, here goes," Jill said, dealing the cards. Since it was Stud, she dealt all five cards up so that they could all see each of the hands as they developed. When she had finished it was apparent that Bob had the worst hand. Shrugging, he pulled his t-shirt off over his head.

"The fire feels better this way anyway," he said with a grin.

"Why don't we just cut for high card," Ann suggested. "That way we all get to participate in our own luck."

"Okay," Jill said, reaching out and mixing the cards in front of them. "Go ahead, pick one," she said, smiling at Ann.

Ann smiled back and reached out and picked up a card, glancing at it before turning it over for all to see. It was a 3.

"That's not very good," Joan observed, picking up a card and displaying a 10. Everyone followed suit and indeed Ann's 3 was the low card. Smiling, she carefully pushed her suit bottom down her legs, tossing it to the side and sitting with her t-shirt covering her, but obviously now naked underneath. They mixed the cards again and drew, this time Jill with the low 6. She reached beneath her shirt and undid her top, pulling it out. Her nipples were barely visible through the material of her shirt. Bill lost, then Joan, and everyone had lost one piece. They played again and Joan lost again. She thought about it, then did as Ann had done, worked her bottoms off, but not without flashing her pussy at everyone for a moment. They played again and Ann lost. They all stared at her as she smiled at them, slowly and languorously pulling her t-shirt off over her head, her knees bent to the side, a faint blonde thatch of hair at the juncture of her thighs, her breasts full and pendulous, her nipples large and hard, sticking out like large pencil erasers.

"If you're done staring," she said, "we should continue to play, shouldn't we? To be fair?"

"Yes, we should," Joan said, stirring the cards.

This time Bob lost. He flushed red as he realized it, finding it hard to meet anyone's eyes.

"Are you uncomfortable, Bob?" Ann asked.

"Yes, no!" he said.

"I mean, we can stop playing."

"No, it's just that...oh, well," he said, quickly pulling his suit off and sitting cross-legged, trying with his hands to shield his cock from their view.

"Next hand," Ann said, mixing the cards.

This time Bill lost and he didn't hesitate, pulling his suit off and sitting cross-legged, not even bothering to try to cover himself. Ann could see a rather nice-looking cock between his legs. They played again and Joan lost. Taking a deep breath, she pulled her t-shirt off, sitting naked, her perfectly formed breasts hard and upright, her nipples bright cherry red and hard. She had a tuft of bright red hair between her legs. Now everyone was naked but Jill, who had her bottoms and t-shirt yet.

"What do we do now if we lose?" Joan asked as she slowly mixed the cards.

"Everyone does something different," Ann replied. "I've always used cards like the ones I have."

"Do you think we could use them?" Joan asked.

"I don't know," Ann replied slowly. "They're a big step past just losing your clothes. I don't know if you want to go there."

"There's nothing bad, is there?" Jill asked.

"I certainly don't think so," Ann told her. "But that's something everyone has to decide for themselves.

"Why don't you get them and let us decide," Bob suggested.

"I don't mind," Ann said, "if that's what you want."

"I mean, it's not like we have to do anything, is it? It's just a game."

"That's up to you," Ann said.

"Oh, I want to see them already," Joan said. "Do you mind getting them?"

"No, I'll get them," Ann said, pushing to her feet.

The four of them audibly gasped when she stood up. The light blonde hair at the juncture to her thighs was the only hair between her legs. Her pussy was shaved smooth and her inner pussy lips and clit all stuck out into plain view. Ann smiled as she turned and left the room, knowing that they were all staring at her from behind. She found the cards and returned to the other room, watching their eyes on her as she sat back down, this time cross-legged, drawing her pussy open and exposing herself completely to their view.

"Here they are," she said, breaking the silence as she put them down in the middle of the floor in front of them. "The loser of each hand has to pick a card and do whatever it says to the winner. That's all there is to it."

"Well, let's try it then," Jill said, mixing the cards.

They all drew and Jill lost. She laughed as she shed her bottoms, leaving her in only a t-shirt. They mixed the cards again and this time Ann lost with Bill having the high cards. Ann drew a card off the top of the new deck and read it, then turned it over for all to see. SUCK TIT.

"Oh!" Jill exclaimed, her hand going to her mouth. "I didn't realize..."

"Like I said, it's a bit past just taking your clothes off," Ann said. "So if you're not comfortable with something, you should always say no, not just here. Do you know what I mean?"

"Yes," Jill said, nodding her head.

"But this is pretty innocent, don't you think?" she asked with a grin. "So I don't mind, do you?" she asked.

"N-n-no," Bill stammered, shaking his head.

Ann leaned forward until she was on her hands and knees and moved the couple of feet across the circle to where Bill was sitting. This presented her rear and pussy directly to Bob's view. Leaning forward, Ann gently wrapped her lips around Bill's nipple, letting her tongue tease it as she gently sucked. Bill gasped, raising his hand, then slowly let it fall to the back of Ann's head as she continued to suck his nipple. After a minute or so she stopped, a smile on her face as she sat back down.

"That was nice," she said, reaching forward to mix the cards.

The drew again and Jill lost one more time. Without even hesitating she pulled her t-shirt off over her head, leaning forward to mix the cards before it even settled on the floor where she threw it. This time Bob had low card and Joan high. Turning a card over, everyone laughed out loud. KISS ASS.

"You're finally going to get him to kiss your ass," Jill said with a laugh.

"What do I do?" Joan asked, laughing.

"Either lay on your stomach or get on your hands and knees," Ann said, laughing along with them.

Still laughing, Joan carefully lay on her stomach, her legs squeezed tightly together.

"Kiss her well, Bob," Ann said, drawing even more laughter.

Bob had no choice but to lean over to kiss Joan's ass and this resulted in his semi-erect cock dangling in front of him in everyone's plain view. As he leaned over to kiss Joan on the ass and gently bite her cheeks, Jill was staring at his cock. She had never really seen one up close like this. Then Bob was sitting back down, trying to hide his erection with his hands, futilely. Joan scrambled back to a sitting position and they mixed the cards again. When they had drawn, Ann was the winner and Bill had lost. He turned a card over and everyone burst out laughing as they read it and saw the look of puzzlement on his face. MASTURBATE.

TryAnything
TryAnything
9,252 Followers