Twins alone, late night

Story Info
Late night drinking turns into a game of outdoor play.
7.3k words
4.63
206.4k
468
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My twin sister Kassie had gotten a bottle of rum earlier in the day from some boy she knew who had gotten it for her after school. She had no real plans for it but she showed it to me later that night after mom and dad went to sleep. It's was about 11:30pm and it was a school night. Kassie and I sometimes would stay up real late in the basement, playing video games or watching internet videos, even on school nights. We didn't much care. We were both 18.

"Let's make rum and cokes," I'd suggested when she showed it to me.

So we grabbed some glasses with some ice, tiptoeing as we entered the kitchen. Best not to wake mom and dad this early on in the night, and we went back downstairs. We poured some drinks, going easy on the rum at first. Neither of us were big drinkers. After a cheers or two, we put on some music and just sort of zoned out for a few minutes, sipping the drinks.

"Soooo.." said Kassie, "What should we do?"

"I dunno," I said, "I'm good just sitting here, getting tipsy."

We were both at opposite ends of a three seater couch in our finished basement. Kassie was sitting indian style under a blanket and I had my own small blanket over my lap. We took a few more swigs of rum and coke.

"You wanna play a game?" said Kassie.

"Sure" I said, "What game?"

"Leeeeets playyy.." Kassie thought, "Never have I ever!"

"Hahaha!" I chuckled, "No, wayyyy. I'm not drunk enough to play that game."

"Lets playyy..." Kassie continued, "I'll do something for you if you do something for me..."

This was a game Kassie and I had made up over the years. Although it had been a while since we played it. It started to get a little weird the more we grew up, so we just kind of dropped it. Which is why her suggesting it surprised me a little. Last time we'd played we both stood naked in front of each other for ten whole seconds, counting out loud. The thought of doing that again sort of sparked my curiosity about how Kassie's body may have changed since the last time.

"Haha! Oh my god..." I said, "I dunno about that... Remember last time?"

"Haha!" Kassie laughed, "Ehhhh, yeah... maybe not the greatest idea if we're drinking.."

"Yeah.." I said, "Well... I'll take a big gulp if you take a big gulp."

We both looked at each other for a moment and raised our glasses to our lips, pausing another moment we rose our glasses and began to drink. One gulp.. Two gulps... Then as if a drinking contest had sparked silently, we both chugged the remainder of our rum and cokes. We let out a sigh, and I quickly got up to re-pour more drinks. Kassie sat, chin resting on her hand, pondering as I gave her her drink. I sat back down under my blanket.

"I will..." Kassie began saying slowly, "Show you my butt... for two seconds... if yooooou... dry hump the pole... foooor.. 4 seconds."

We had a pole in the den in the middle of the room. It was more of a support beam, and Kassie and I used to dare each other to act like strippers on it, and laugh at each other. I remember her doing an alright job, once acting like a pole dancer.

"Hahaha!" I laughed, "That is a deal!"

I rose from the couch, slowly. Chuckling as she stood up slowly also. I walked over to the pole and grabbed it with one hand, brought my crotch to it. Kassie turned her back and looked at me, grabbing the top of her pants she slowly pulled down. 1 second: I ground my crotch into the pole and looked toward Kassie's butt. 2 seconds: Kassie's butt is almost out. Her skin is pale white and her butt looks small and skinny, but pretty nice, I grind again. Kassie lets out a laugh and rocks her hips once before pulling her pants back up. We both laugh anxiously as we quickly jump back onto the couch, gulp our drinks and cover up with blankets again.

"Hahaha!" Kassie laughs, "Well that happened! ...You're turn"

"Oh god..." I said "Are we really doing this?"

She giggled and nodded yes, and I quickly thought real hard. What would be weird for her to do? And what would she want me to do back?? It's that kinda game. I gotta go for something crazy.

"I will..." I started, "Drop my pants, and put my hand over my junk... for 4 seconds.. If you... take your shirt off, but leave your bra on... indefinitely."

"Haha! Ohhh god..." Kassie thought for a moment, "Ok!.. but you gotta go first."

I stood up and faced her. Taking a sip, I put my drink on the coffee table and unzipped my pants. In one swoop my pants and underwear were down and I quickly covered my junk with my hands, standing up straight, facing Kassie. She looked down at my stuff before throwing off her shirt. Sitting up straight she presented her nice rack. I stared, 1.. 2.. 3.. 4.. I swiftly pulled my pants back Up. Kassie gave me a high five, and sipped her drink, shirt still off.

"Nicely done!" she said, "And nice junk, from what I saw, haha."

"Yeah yeah," I said, "Nice boobies.. Your turn.."

"Ooook..." she said, thinking, " I will... get naked under my blanket if you get naked under your blanket.."

Now it's a little past midnight. We both had a drink and a half and I say "Ok." Covering our heads with the blankets, we both started removing our clothes. I couldn't see, but I could hear her unsnap her bra and the jingle of her button and zipper. I kicked off everything, could see my own naked body under the blanket. With a "Done!" both of our heads emerged. We smiled and looked at each other, giggling. This was fun! I think, I imagine she thinks so to. We have a strange connection, Kassie and I, that not a lot of siblings do. Probably because we're twins, we can be a little bit sexual around each other, and it's no big deal really.

"Haha!.." Kassie laughed, placing her wad of clothes by her feet, "Oh my god, imagine if mom and dad came down and saw this.."

"Uggh yeah, that'd be weird, " I started whispering, "Lets definitely not make too much noise."

"Yeah, agreed." Kassie whispered, wearing her blanket now like a strapless dress, taking a sip of her rum and coke, she said, "Ok your turn!"

"Oh god.." I said, "What else can I do?"

"Uhhhh, here's a weird one..." Kassie laughed, "If you... haha... Get a boner under your blanket... (haha...) aaand I'll poke it, three or four times with my finger."

"Uhhhhh.." I anxiously chuckled, "You want me to pitch a tent? And your gonna poke the tent?

"The tip of the tent," she raised her index finger, "Four times.."

"Alright," I said, "Might take me a minute. I gotta like, play around with it a bit."

"Take your time!" she said, "I got all night, haha.."

I grabbed my cock underneath the blanket. I was already a little bit hard, but I didn't say so. I thumbed the tip a bit and a small pleasurable sensation made my cock swell a little. Kassie gazed in wonder at the little ripples I made under the blanket. I couldn't believe I was basically jerking myself off in front of my sister. The booze helped at little I guess, but just the feeling that what we were doing had already gotten a bit out of control helped the process. I squeezed the tip of my cock and I was pretty fully erect.

"Are you there yet?" Kassie said, jaw hanging open a little, eyes glued towards my crotch.

"Yeah pretty much." I let the blanket drape over me freely, swooshing in some air so it would slowly fall and revealed a staff, straight up, holding up the tent. I thrusted a little forward and up on the couch so the staff appeared taller. I was naked under a blanket, and I'd just gotten my cock hard at my sister's request. My heart dropped a little. I grew instantly a bit nervous looking at Kassie and thinking about what she had to do now. My cock was pretty rock hard at this point as Kassie raised her right index finger. Leaned towards me, and I watched her arm move slowly closer to my covered up cock. It was inches away when my cock jumped a bit. Kassie's hand paused a moment because she noticed... Didn't say anything.. I could here her breath trembling. She made a jabbing motion with her hand and her finger poked my cock.

"One.." she said, and jabbed again. The split second touch made my cock jump again. "It moved!," she said, and my cock stood up towards me.

I put my thumb at the base of my cock and propped it back up.

"Three..." she prodded again. This time my thumb at my base provided resistence and my cock swelled more.

"Four!" she prodded again, and quickly withdrew, hiding the bottom of her face with the blanket, giggling. I pulled my own blanket over my shoulders, and we both stared forward a minute. Saying nothing, we both grabbed our drinks and gulped the rest up.

"Want another one?" I said quickly.

She nodded, and I poured our third drinks. We were both smiling a little nervously, into our drinks as we quietly sipped for another minute.

"Sooo... Whose turn?" my sister quietly said, muffled by the blanket over her mouth.

The thought that my sister had basically just touched my hard cock was blowing my mind at that moment, keeping me hard even. My sister was very attractive, and so am I even, so this definitely was super weird for the both of us, but we were on the same page. I mean, we didn't like each other sexually, but we both knew where this was going... and we were both now hesitating on just how far we were gonna take it. Time was running out. It was well past midnight and we were both a little sauced.

"Ok!" said Kassie, reclaiming composure, "I'm gonna go next... I got a good one."

She pondered for a minute, sipping her drink.

"Stand up.." she said, "Walk to the sliding door... QUIETLY step outside... and take your blanket off."

We had a sliding glass door in the basement that led to the back yard. It was dark back there and there was woods all around, so no neighbors could see, even in the daytime pretty much. So I took a sip of my drink and slowly stood up, slouching a little so the blanket hid my hard cock. This wasn't fooling Kassie.

"Still hard I see." She chuckled.

"Haha, well.." I said, "Once it's up, it's up for a little while."

I made my way over to the door, drink still in hand. Blanket covering my naked body like a poncho or a toga. I paused a moment and looked back at Kassie.

"Wait a minute," I said, "What are you gonna do for me?"

"Ummm, well..." said Kassie, looking at me, "When you go out there, throw your blanket back in here. Then run to a dark area, and I'll come out too and do the same.

"Ok," I said, making my way to the door, "But you better!"

I reached out and grabbed the door handle. Being as quiet as I could, I slowly slid the door to the right, and fresh air poured in a little. I was barefoot and I stretched my leg out and felt the cool grass outside. I sleaked out quietly and stepped to my right. I closed my eyes, felt the nice fresh outside air on my face and stepped to the side, out of the light. In one quick move, I slid the blanket off my shoulders and threw it back inside. I quickly tiptoed naked, drink in hand, half a boner, through the mild midnight air a few paces and turned around. I stood and felt a small cool breeze on my half hard cock. From where I was standing, I could see Kassie's figure enter the doorway, draped in her blanket drink in one hand, blanket in the other. She stepped out. She waited a moment, looked around and stepped forward so that her covered figure became a silhouette against the light from the basement. She shifted and her blanket dropped. Her perfect naked teen figure silhouetted in the light made my breath tremble. I held my drink in one hand and my cock in the other. I squeezed a bit to keep it semi hard, and she was just looking real nice, I couldn't resist. Here I was, slightly drunk, super naked in my backyard with my sister.

"Pssst!" I quietly got her attention, "Over here!" I whispered.

She heard and skipped forward towards me. I couldn't see much, but we were both very pale, and under the moonlight our milky white skin was a little visible. I could make out her skinny girlish figure and could even see the shape of her nice medium round breasts, and what looked like slightly tiny nipples. A small patch of dark hair between her legs. She came up about three feet away covered herself a bit with her arms. I instinctually did the same, covering my cock with my hand as best I could. We stood a moment facing each other. My heart was pounding.

"Hey!" she whispered, sipping her drink in the moonlight.

"Hey" I whispered back, "What now?"

"Take a sip," she said, "Lets go put our drinks down"

We both sipped, and she turned away and started walking towards our back deck. I watched her walk away and could make out the shape of her butt. It was real nice, for what I could see. I walked over to her sipping my drink, hands still covering my cock so it wouldn't bounce. The pressure of my palm was making my cock hard again, and I felt a little pre-cum which felt quite nice. Kassie put her drink on the ledge and leaned against the side of the deck, covering herself with her hands. I did the same.

"Good thing it's really nice out!" Kassie whispered.

"Yeah it feels pretty good!" I whispered back.

"Here," she said, "Lift your arms up and come over here."

She uncovered herself and raised her arms out beside her. Walking to the middle of the yard, she did a twirl, letting the nice air into her pores. I followed and did the same. The air did feel especially nice. It was liberating to be naked outside at night. The night was beautiful and so was this moment. We both knew it, and it became a little less awkward . We twirled a few more times just a few feet from each other, and looked up towards the clear night sky and the stars above. I stopped as Kassie faced me. She was trying to focus on my body, and I did the same.

"You look good!" she whispered.

"Thanks!" I whispered quickly back, "So do you!"

"Whatcha wanna do now?" she said, "We still playing?'

"Uh... yeah!" I said, "My turn now."

I stood and thought for a minute of something she could do that wouldn't be super weird, but also wouldn't be a cop-out.

"Ok I got it," I whispered, "Lay on your back in the grass, and I'll lay beside you."

"That's it?" she smiled, "That's an easy one!"

She shifted her leg and lowered herself down. Stretching her legs, she laid on her back and stretched her arms and legs out far, looking up at me. I took in her figured as I lowered my own self, about two feet a way I laid on my back, looked up at the stars. Then looked over at Kassie. She looked at me back.

"The grass is nice and cool," she said, "I like it!

"Yeah I know," I agreed, "This is fun! ...Are you drunk?"

"A little bit," she said, "Are you?

"A little bit." I whispered.

We stared back up at the stars for a moment taking in the scene. Then back at each other, taking in each other. My eyes had adjust now, so I could see her face pretty clearly and the curves of her naked pale body. Her breathing was a bit heavy, like she was suppressing excitement. She looked into my eyes smiling, then down at my cock. I wasn't quite as hard as before, but it still throbbed a bit, up and down. She lifted her head a little.

"It's moving again!" she whispered and giggled.

"Haha!" I chuckled, looking up at the bobbing arch my cock was making, "Yeah it does that. Mind of his own. He's enjoying the outdoors for a change."

"Haha... well," Kassie whispered and paused, "You can make it hard again if you want to. I can barely see. I don't wanna patronize the poor thing."

"Haha" I laughed a bit nervously and a bit loud, "It's cool. It'll happen on it's own!"

We both looked back up.

"I got one!" she said.

"What?" I looked over at her.

"If you..." she leaned over closer to me, "Make yourself hard again... I'll let you touch my boob while you do it..."

"Uhhhh.." I let out sort of a curious sigh. I whispered, "Ok... just one boob?

"Hahaha!" she laughed, raising her one her elbow a bit, turning on her side to face me. Bringing her chest a bit closer. She said, "Yup! Just one... and ya gotta stop when you're hard!"

"Ok!" I said, looking back up, "Well... here goes!"

I slowly raised my left arm and brought my hand over my cock. I grasped it gently and a small bead of pre-cum emerged from the tip. I swirled my thumb over the tip to lubricate the head. I squeezed a bit and my cock swelled. Then with my right arm, still lying on my back, Kassie leaning towards me to my right, I brought my right hand up, slowly brushing/caressing Kassie's soft left boob before I closed my hand a bit over it, cupping the breast and feeling it's soft tenderness. I held on with my right hand, and squeezed my cock again with my left, making it swell just a little more by the second. I looked over at the boob I was holding, made another grab and tried to examine it as much as I could in what little light. I heard Kassie's breath tremble as she looked down at my cock.

"Oh god..." a very soft whisper escaped her lips as she stared open mouthed at my slowly rising cock in my hand.

"...yeah." I heard my own breath just barely say.

I was almost rock hard as my hips began to sway slowly, almost by instinct. I squeezed Kassie's boob a little harder and she let out a sigh as I moved my pinky gently over her nipple. I caressed her nipple a few times while I moved my thumb to the base of my cock again, propping up my cock straight up in the air.

"Mmmm.." Kassie moaned as she gazed at my hard cock, "I think you're just about there."

"Mmm" I moaned back, "Yeah I think so too."

I removed my right hand from her boob, but kept my thumb on my cock, keeping it propped up. Kassie sat up, still looking at my boner.

"Well you have a very nice cock." She said, sitting up, she looked up into my eyes, "My big twin brother and his big cock..."

"Haha," I smiled, "Thanks. You've got some pretty sweet boobs."

"What these?" she looked down and pressed her boobs together with both hands, "Yeah they're pretty ok."

"Haha, yup.." I sighed, "So what now? Is it my turn?"

"I think so!" said Kassie cheerfully, sitting up straight. Her pearly white naked form above me, waiting for what I had next in store for us.

"Ok.." I said, slowly getting up, "I'm going to stand up straight, and you kneel in front of me. And I'm gonna stick it out in front of me..."

I put my hands on my hips and sort of stuck out my pelvis, so my cock stuck out like a plank from a pirate ship. Kassie seemed to get it and kneeled about a foot away. My cock pointing almost right between her eyes. She looked up at me almost, worshipping my next words... She wanted more.

"Ok," I said, "Now lean a bit closer... and with your breath, gently blow on my dick for a few seconds."

She showed her teeth with a big smile. Her arms raised and she held both my thighs, just above the knees as she leaned slowly forward. Bringing her face just a few inches from the tip of my cock. She took a deep breath and held it... then gently began to blow cool air onto the tip of my hard cock. I felt a soft breeze down my shaft that ran down and swept through the hair of my scrotum. She breathed again, and gently blew.. this time arching her head to blow cool air slowly up and down my shaft. Her right arm raised a bit and she gently moved her right hand up my leg, stopping at about my waist, her thumb touching just where the leg meets the groin. She blew again, and I looked down to see the naked back of my sister, kneeling in front of me, butt resting on her feet, gently blowing up and down my hard shaft. In the moonlight it looked like she was sucking my cock, and if I had just thrusted forward a few centimeters, she probably would be. But how far was this going to go exactly? She blew a bit harder under my scrotum, and moved the breeze finally back to my tip, looking up at me she smiled.

"Woooww.." I sighed, looking down at my cock and my beautiful sister's face, both occupying the same space.

12