Twins Find a Special Love

Story Info
Twin sisters discover they're different.
3.3k words
4.46
120.7k
50
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalador
Kalador
5 Followers

Jamie and Janet are twins; Jamie is the oldest, born two minutes before Janet. They are not identical twins but as fraternal twins go they look amazingly alike. Jamie is a brunette where Janet is a natural blonde. That, until recently is all Janet remembers about her sister. Their parents split when they were four years old, it was decided that Jamie would stay with her mother, she would be better able to help Jamie through her teen years, and Janet went with her father. Janet did get to visit her mother every year but at the same time Jamie, was visiting her grandparents. This changed not long after their eighteenth birthday, their father was killed in a car accident and Janet would be staying with her mother and sister.

The funeral has the first time in fourteen years that Janet had seen her sister. They still looked almost identical. They both had long hair. Jamie kept her hair in a French braid. Janet had noticed that Jamie was wearing black pants that seemed a little big for her.

The next week Janet moved in with her mother and sister. Her mother had a very good job that allowed her a house with four bedrooms each with its own bathroom. Janet found that she and her sister had a lot in common and they were fast becoming best friends. Jamie attended a private all girls' school and did her best to make Janet's transition to a new school easier, except when it came to gym class. Jamie had a medical excuse for not attending but Janet did not. Janet did not mind this as in the past year she found herself thinking about girls more than boys.

A month had past when Janet's life would again be changed forever. She got up that Saturday morning and went to take a shower, when she remembered that she was out of shampoo. She slipped her nightgown back on a when to Jamie's door. She knocked but got no answer, thinking that Jamie must be still asleep our down stairs, she went into Jamie's room to barrow her shampoo. As Janet open the bathroom door she was shocked to she Jamie in the shower ringing the water from her hair.

The sudden cold air on her skin made Jamie turn around in surprise. It was at this moment that Janet found the true difference between her sister and herself. There between Jamie's legs hung a small penis. In surprise all Janet could say was "O' my gosh". Jamie horrified asked Janet to please leave, then began to cry. Embarrassed, and ashamed of herself for her reaction, Janet quickly exited the room. After a few minutes had past Janet composed herself and went back to Jamie's room to apologize to her for barging in. When she got to the door, she could hear crying. Knocking on the door, then waiting a few seconds she again entered her room. She found Jamie lying on her bed, curled up and crying.

Janet approached her sister and sat next to her. "I am truly sorry, Jamie. No one every told me you were different from me." Janet found herself stroking her sister's hair, trying to comfort her. "Jamie, it does not matter to me if you are a little different, you are my twin sister and I still love you."

Hearing these emotional words coming from a sister she barely knew but had grown to love made Jamie feel a little better. She was able to stop crying and sit up. Looking into Janet's eyes and seeing tears caused Jamie to embrace her sister in a soothing hug. "It's not your fault, mom should have warned you. I am not ashamed of my body, I just did not want you to find out that way." " I was afraid you might think me some kind of freak."

Janet looked at her sister and said, "You are my sister and nothing could make me think of you as a freak, I actually think it makes you special." "It lets you know want its like to be both a boy and a girl." "You, are a girl aren't."

"Yes, but the doctor says I am what it is called a hermaphrodite." "I have both a penis and a pussy. Both are smaller than normal."

The fact that Jamie was being so open with her was making Janet start to feel a little hot between her legs. She only felt this way when she would quietly stroke her self at night some times. Janet's thought were suddenly broken when she heard her sister say.

"Janet if it will make you more comfortable, I will let you take a look up close." Not waiting for a response, as this was also to make herself more comfortable with her secret out. Jamie stood up and removed the towel she was wearing. She then lay back down on the bed with her legs spread enough for Janet to get a look.

Sensing the openness between them Janet looked at her sister penis. It was about an inch to inch and a half when flaccid. She asked her sister to move it a little so she could see her pussy. During this time she also noticed that Jamie was lacking pubic hair. Being blonde, her own hair was very fine and just beginning to grow. Janet could tell that Jamie's lips were smaller than hers were, otherwise they looked the same.

"Jamie, if it does not embarrass you, I have got to ask if it gets hard when you play with it." Janet stammered.

"It is a little embarrassing to say, but yes it does. I secretly measured it at four to five inches and it is fully functional too, both parts are" was Jamie's response.

Their mood suddenly changed when they heard a knock at Jamie's door. "Girls, are you in there." It was their mother.

"Yes mother" was Jamie's reply "we were just talking."

"Well come on down, breakfast is ready"

"Okay" they replied in unison.

At breakfast their mother told them she had to go into work and would be gone until ten o'clock that night.

After breakfast Janet finally took her shower. As she was showering her thoughts began to wonder what it would be like to touch Jamie's penis while playing with her pussy. While her thoughts were on her sister, her hand was slowly rubbing her own pussy, getting it nice and wet. In her mind Janet was slowly stroking Jamie to full erection, while her other hand was busy finger fucking Jamie's sweet cunt. As her mind had Jamie first bucking in a heavenly orgasm, then her penis letting lose its cum, her own body began to shack as she had her first real orgasm.

Totally unaware of her surroundings, Janet did not notice that her sister had been quietly watching her from the half opened bathroom door. As she watched, mesmerized by the action-taking place, Jamie's hand was at work stroking her dick until it was rock hard. As she watched Janet, she realized for the first time how sexy and beautiful her sister was. Her breasts are just the right size. Jamie began to long to drive her dick into Janet's cunt. As her thoughts had her cumming inside her sister, Jamie's was brought to reality as she heard Janet cry out in pleasure, and felt her dick pulse a she came in her sweats. Jamie quickly exited and went to her room to clean up before Janet recovered from the orgasm.

As she leaned against the wall of the shower, recovering from the he first orgasm Janet knew in her mind that she had wanted to be with a girl but not just any girl, she wanted her sister. At this same moment Jamie was making a similar mental decision, but what she did not know was how to make her desires come true without destroying her relationship with Janet, if she did not feel the same way. As she was cleaning up, the way came to her, and without hesitation she went to Janet's room.

She knocked on Janet's door.

"Come in" was heard.

As Jamie walked in she saw Janet as she had just slip a T-shirt on; her wet hair had made the shirt cling to her bra-less breasts; her erect nipples let her know that Janet was still a little horny. She spoke saying " Janet, I thought you should know that the girls at school are talking about you."

"Oh, how so" was Janet's reply.

"Well, they are saying that they have watched you staring at some of them as they are showering after gym class. One even said she thought she saw you touch yourself as you watched Sara bend over to pick up the soap. They have been discussing the possibility of your be gay. I know a few of them are and, they are open about it."

Somewhat shocked Janet spoke, "I guess it is true I have watched them, I often thick about girls and not boys. They are beautiful girls, and it's hard not to stare. As to my being gay I do not know, as I have never been with a boy or a girl." Janet continued, " A year ago I found one of fathers adult movies, I put it in the VCR. Watched a scene where there was man and women fucking while two other women where licking each other. I found myself getting wet watching the women getting it on, more so than the man and woman. The two women just seemed more sensual and erotic."

Jamie found herself speaking up, "Janet, I have a confession to make. I watched you as you where in the shower. As I watched you pleasure your pussy, it made me dream of how I longed to drive my dick into a girls cunt. As you came so did I."

"Jamie, just who was this girl in your dream."

Jamie walked over to her sister and whisper in her ear. "It was you."

Janet realized that, although it was wrong, Jamie would be the perfect lover. Jamie could make love to her like a man or women. Janet, choose to react and slowly brought her lips to her sisters. The twins shared a tender kiss that left them both shaking with a newfound love for one another.

Knowing that she had found her soul mate, Jamie returned Janet's kiss this time with more passion. As her tongue danced with Janet's, Jamie loosened her sweatpants and let them fall to the floor. Next she broke the kiss, so as to grab the bottom of Janet's T-shirt and pulled it over her head. Janet returned the favor and the twins now stood in front of one another completely nude.

Janet was the first to make a move and lead Jamie over the bed and helped her to lie down on her back. Next she lowered her lips to suck on Jamie's right nipple. As she sucked and twirled her tongue around it she felt Jamie's nipple grow and get hard from this action. This brought the moans of pleasure from Jamie, indicating to Janet that she was doing it right. She spent the next few minutes switching her attention between her sister's breasts. Knowing what she really wanted, Janet began to kiss her way down Jamie's midsection until she reached the semi-erect penis of her twin and lover. Taking Jamie's cock in her left hand she slowly took it into her waiting mouth. Janet had never sucked a cock before, but soon let instinct guide her, and began to bob her head up and down while using her tongue to apply pressure to the underside. The feel of Jamie's cock growing hard in her mouth thrilled her, and she moved her free right hand to Jamie's pussy. Inserting a finger, she began to probe the cunt until she felt Jamie's unbroken hymen. Jamie like herself was a virgin. Slowly she drove her finger in and out as she continued to suck on Jamie's cock.

Jamie was in total pleasure as she heard herself, moan " Oh yes that's it suck my cock, make me cum baby, make me cum."

Then Janet felt Jamie's penis begin to throb, and a pair of hands pressed her head down harder as Jamie's cock let loose with a load of cum I her mouth. Janet was surprised as she did not gag, but manage to shallow most of the cum, before needing to breath. After catching her breath, Janet cleaned up the rest of the cum but did not shallow it. Instead she raised up to kiss Jamie and let the cum pass to Jamie's mouth. Jamie eagerly tasted he own cum.

Jamie looked into Janet's and thanked her, " I never dreamed I would ever feel the touch of a girls mouth on my dick. Now I know that I want to keep it for you alone my sweet sister." Then she pulled her sister down on top of her and kissed Janet as only a lover could. As they kissed Jamie rolled Janet onto her back. "Now dear sister it is my turn to love you."

Jamie broke off their kiss, working her way to Janet's tits and sucked them until they were erect. She knew what she wanted and went straight to her sisters waiting cunt. She slowly licked up and down the slit, tasting the love nectar leaking from Janet's wet pussy. Using both hands Jamie spread her sister pussy lips to reveal her clit. Flicking it repeatedly with her tongue, she watched as it began to harden and grow until it protruded out. It was roughly and inch and a half long. She quickly began sucking it as she sent a finger probing Janet's pussy. Janet began playing with her own nipples, as moans of ecstasy escaped her mouth.

Meanwhile Jamie had found what she wanted. Janet's hymen was unbroken. Feeling her dick begin hard at the thought of being the first to fuck her twin sister, Jamie spread Janet's legs wider. Raising up on her knees, she pulled Janet closer. Janet looking into her sister's eyes, knowing what she wanted, she simply replied, "Yes make me a women."

Jamie let her instincts guide as she brought her fully erect penis to Janet's pussy and slowly guided it past the outer lips. As her cock has not as thick as a man's, the head slipped in with little resistance. She eased it in slowly until she felt the hymen, then as Janet was getting used to the feel of a cock inside her, Jamie pulled out a little then thrust forward with force and to the hilt, braking past the virgin wall. This brought a slight cry of pain from her sister. Jamie held her position until Janet indicated for her to continue, and continue she did. She now began to increase the speed and force of her thrusts. Janet now at ease with her sister's cock fucking her, began to get into rhythm with Jamie pushing her pussy forward meeting, Jamie's driving cock.

As she continued fucking her sister, Jamie could feel Janet's clit rub against her cock as she slid in and out. The feel had her moaning as she felt her cock nearing another eruption. She knew Janet had had her period a week earlier, and was safe to continue without pulling out. Janet herself was nearing an orgasm and told Jamie, " Cum with me, I want you to cum as I do." Jamie again increased the speed and force of her thrusting. The increase did its job as both girls soon screamed in ecstasy as they came. Janet's body began to shake and spasm as Jamie's cock erupted insider her twin sister's pussy. This had an unexpected effect as Jamie's body began to quiver from the orgasm in her own pussy. Jamie collapsed on top of Janet. Janet managed to put her arms around her sister and rolled them onto their sides. Janet looked into Jamie's eyes as they both said, "I love you". Janet noticed the clock read 10:00 am as they drifted asleep.

Janet was the first to awake. She quietly got off the bed and went to her mother's room. A few nights earlier she heard a humming noise along with moans coming from her mother's room.

Janet was now hoping the noise had been a vibrator, because wanted something to use to take her sisters cherry. She searched her mother's dresser to find nothing, but then she searched the closet and found a box under some fallen clothes. She was surprised and thrilled by what she found. The box held not just a vibrator but other toys as well. The one that got her attention most was a strap-on dildo that appeared to be enter changeable, she selected a dildo about the size of Jamie's own cock and attached it to the harness. The backside of the harness had a smaller dildo attached. Janet quickly strapped on the harness, inserting the smaller dildo into her pussy. She now returned to her room.

Jamie had rolled onto her back. Janet got into the same position Jamie had earlier. As she began to spread Jamie's legs, Jamie woke up. Janet looked at her and said, "look what I found in mom's room. Now it's my turn to make you a woman." Jamie instantly spread her legs wide. Janet leaned down and began licking Jamie's pussy until it was nice and wet then she took a small tube of oil and lubed the dildo. Moving Jamie's flaccid cock out of the way Janet brought the head of the dildo to her cunt. Spreading the lips a little she eased into her sister, Jamie was a little tighter than she was, but the head slid in with little pain. As she let Jamie get use to the dildo inside her cunt, Janet told her "Jamie you will need to let me know when I reach your hymen."

"Okay, now quit teasing me and fuck me," Was her reply.

Hearing this Janet began to slowly penetrate her sister. "You are there, please take me now." Janet eased out half way, then thrust the dildo back in with force. The look of joyful pain on Jamie's face told Janet she had popped her cherry. Jamie's pain soon eased as Janet continued fucking her, and she felt her arousal increase to the point that her cock has getting hard again. She had never had this many erections in just a few hours.

Seeing Jamie's cock spring to life drove Janet on. She increased her speed, and as Jamie brought her now thrusting hips into rhythm with her, Janet felt the small dildo in her cunt begin to work its effect on her. Soon both sisters were moaning in unison. Jamie began to stroke her cock she as was nearing her next orgasm. Then when they could take no more, Janet thrust one final time. Their bodies began quaking in the most intense orgasms yet, collimating in Jamie's cock spewing forth it's cum as Janet collapsed on her sister. They slowly began kissing as they lay there, recovering their strength.

After they had regained their strength, Janet suggested they take another shower, this time together, then change the bed sheets before their mom got home.

As they showered a thought came to Jamie's mind, she said "Janet if you found, that wonderful toy in mom's room, you know what that means?"

"Mom is into women as well as men." Was Janet's response.

Jamie looked at her sister and said "Janet I love you with all my heart, and I am yours forever, but I think we should add mother to our loving family."

Janet just smiled as kneeled down and took her sister's tool into her mouth.

"I see you a...a...agree" came Jamie's moan.

To be continued...

Kalador
Kalador
5 Followers