Twins for Billie

Story Info
Woman shopping finds two for one.
1.7k words
3.88
60.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foxxc
foxxc
9 Followers

Billie drove over to the Galleria to go shopping.

She walked through mall shopping for nothing in particular. There were a lot of single men wandering around the mall. She flirted with a couple of them but kept walking. A couple of gorgeous twins followed her until she stopped and turned around.

"Hey boys, what's up?" She looked them up and down, stopping only to size them up below the belt. She smiled at them. They both looked large, hard and ready for anything.

"We are baby. You want to go for a ride with us?" They both smiled and raised their eyebrows.

"Sounds fun, okay." Billie smiled at them.

Billie noted that they we re very handsome men, long blond hair and green eyes. They were both tall and had tight pecs and broad shoulders. They obviously worked out a lot.

The twins came up on each side of her and took her arms. They led her out to their truck.

They put her between them in the cab; one was running his hand up and down her leg while the other was nibbling on her ear and caressing her breasts through her shirt. Billie moaned as somebody's hand moved down between her legs.

They arrived at their apartment and took her upstairs. They opened the door and let her in.

"So what are your names?" She turned and looked from one to the other.

"Tom and Todd, we're identical so it really doesn't matter." They laughed and pulled her forward into the room.

"Are you identical in every way?" She was licking her lips. The anticipation was killing her. She'd never had twins before.

"Yes ma'am," they pulled her towards the bedroom.

She followed. She turned to look at Todd who was staring at her ass and licking his lips. She laughed as she walked into the bedroom. Todd looked up into her eyes and raised his eyebrows and smiled.

"Wow, that's a big bed. You boys have a lot parties here?"

"Yes ma'am, we share everything." Tom came up to her in front and started unbuttoning her top. Todd pulled the shirt off after Tom was finished. Tom unzipped her jeans and pulled them down. Todd held her hand to steady her while she stepped out of them. Todd undid her bra and Tom pulled it off. Todd pulled her panties down and Tom held her steady while Todd took them off.

Billie laughed "great tag team work boys."

Todd and Tom led her over to the bed and she knelt on the bed. She moved up towards the head of the bed. They took their own clothes off and climbed on the bed. They crawled up to her. She was in hog heaven. They were gorgeous muscular men and were packing heat.

Billie lay down as they crawled up one on each side of her. They caressed her body and ran their hands up and down her body. They were doing exactly the same thing on each side of her. She moaned with the different sensations running through her body from two different men. They took her breasts in their mouths and drove her over the edge. She cried out as she came. Todd had his finger in her pussy driving her crazy while Tom played with her clit. She moaned and came again. Todd kissed her deeply, while Tom continued to play with her clit and suck on her nipple. She grabbed their cocks and stroked them. They groaned and turned her sideways.

Todd was behind her again. He nuzzled her ear and whispered. "Do you like it in the ass baby?"

"You can do whatever you want to me honey." Billie sighed.

He moaned into her ear and bit it. He put some lube on his finger and ran it around her ass hole. He thrust his finger into her. She came again. He continued thrusting his finger in and out. She came again.

You're too easy baby. Todd nibbled and then bit her ear again.

Todd teased her asshole with the tip of his throbbing penis. She signed and pushed her hips back into him. He moaned and thrust gently into her ass with his rock hard cock and let her relax. He went slowly until she had stretched to accommodate his cock. He started thrusting harder and deeper into her. She screamed as she came again.

Billie was still stroking Tom's cock and he was sucking on her breasts.

Tom leaned close to her, "are you ready for this baby?"

"Oh god yes," she moaned as he moved in closer to her. Just the thought of having two cocks in her body at once made her cum. She cried out as her body felt like it was going to explode from the sensations rocking through her.

Tom thrust into her pussy. She screamed as both cocks went in and out of her. She had a mind blowing orgasm. They laughed and continued their thrusts. She could get use to this on a regular basis. They continued. Todd was nibbling on her ear and Tom was sucking and nibbling on her breasts. She screamed as she came again. "Oh boys, you're good."

They laughed; "we told you we like to share."

They continued thrusting, she came again and again. They were laughing and just kept thrusting into her.

"Oh god boys this feels too good."

"So we've been told." They kept thrusting taking her up and over again and again.

This went on until she couldn't take it anymore. They both came and pulled out at the same time.

Billie rolled over and lay on her stomach. She fell asleep. Todd and Tom laid down next to her and feel asleep too.

They all woke up an hour later. Todd pushed her over. She lay back and enjoyed the double treatment.

Todd went down on her, driving her over the edge over and over again. Tom was kissing her and caressing her breasts. Todd stuck his finger in her ass again and started thrusting in and out as he ate her sweet pussy. She screamed as she came again.

Tom went down to trade places with Todd. Todd came up and kissed Billie hard and deep. Truth be told, Billie thought Todd was the better lover and definitely the better kisser. He caressed her breasts and took them in his mouth. He watched her eyes cloud with passion and smiled. He kissed her again and looked down at Tom. He winked at him.

Todd pulled her up and knelt in front of her. He spread her legs and set her down on his rock hard penis. Billie screamed as he filled her up and wrapped her legs around his waist. He fucked her hard and deep, thrusting up as far as she could take him. She pulled him to her and kissed him hard. She moaned and screamed his name as an orgasm rocked her body. Todd nuzzled her neck and chuckled.

Tom came up behind her and whispered in her ear. Are your ready?

She moaned and nodded her head. Tom thrust himself up into her asshole. She screamed as he filled her up too. She came again.

Todd held her and lifted and lowered her onto his hard cock, thrusting up into her as she came down on his shaft. Billie grabbed his face and kissed him again. She screamed as she came again. She opened her eyes and looked into his. He smiled at her understanding that she had a preference. He leaned forward and kissed her deeply moaning into her mouth. She fisted her hands in his hair and held him while she devoured his mouth. Todd kept thrusting deeper and deeper into her. Billie took all he had and wanted more. She ground down onto his shaft making him groan in pleasure.

Tom was thrusting into her ass and going with the rhythm his brother had going. She screamed again as she came. Todd bit her neck and kissed her again.

Todd signaled his brother to cum. Tom went faster and harder and exploded his load into her ass. Todd laid her down and climbed on top of her. He thrust back into her and pumped her hard and deep. She came again. She pulled him down to kiss him and wrap her arms around his neck. Todd nuzzled her ear and whispered, you like the way I fuck you, don't you baby?

Billie opened her eyes and looked into his. She nodded unable to form words at the moment. Todd continued to pound into her and she continued to come. She was screaming his name and thrashing around on the bed. He slowed down the pace and leaned down to kiss her deeply. Tell me how you want it baby.

Hard, fast and deep, she sighed into his ear.

Todd groaned and went back to fucking her brains out. Billie wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled him in deeper. Todd bit her ear lob. We're going to have to do this again as a single.

Umm-hmm was all she could manage.

Todd didn't want to finish and continued to pump her hard and deep. She was about to pass out from pure exhaustion. He kissed her deeply and let him self go exploding deep in her hot little center. He rolled off of her and pulled her close to him. She fell asleep with her head on his shoulder. Tom climbed into bed and lay on the other side of her and spooned behind her. Todd and Tom fell back to sleep.

Billie woke up later and got up. She dressed while they lay watching her.

"You boys need to bottle that and sell it, you'd make a fortune."

They laughed. "Can we get your number baby?"

Billie walked over to the bed stand and wrote down her name and number on a pad of paper there. Call me when you want to party. "Thanks for the great afternoon." She ran her hand down Tom's face. She then ran her hand down Todd's face and leaned down to kiss him deeply, she whispered in his ear, "you're not identical in every way baby." Todd chuckled and smiled at her.

"Bye boys."

"Thank you, hey we didn't get your name."

"Billie, my name is Billie. Bye now."

foxxc
foxxc
9 Followers