Twins in College Ch. 03

Story Info
First paycheck is spent on something different.
1.9k words
4.56
94.2k
28

Part 3 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

Just days after my big brother and I had moved to California, I found myself a part-time job. In high school, I had worked part-time at a local family-owned video store, and I found a similar job in Berkeley. The only differences were the location, and the fact that this particular store was owned by a divorced childless woman and not a full family.

The video store itself was within easy walking distance of our apartment building, and the clientele was largely students from the surrounding neighborhoods. There was a bit for me to learn – a different store layout, of course, but also different opening and closing procedures and a different cash register program – but I learned it all rather quickly and put in as many hours as I possibly could before classes were to begin. The owner even called my previous bosses and was well pleased with their response, resulting in my being granted one of the most coveted shifts in terms of pay: Saturday closing.

One nice thing about this particular job was that everyone was paid weekly, not every two weeks, which the owner said made things easier on her. It was also a nice thing for the employees – all college students, with the exception of one high school student – to have a more "steady" stream of income instead of waiting every other week. To be honest, my big brother and I could have easily bypassed working given the size of our savings accounts and stock portfolios created by our parents just after we were born, but I definitely did not want to deplete my savings unless absolutely necessary, and my big brother felt the same.

Because I started mid-week, I had to wait to paydays to receive my first paycheck. It happened to be on Saturday night, when the owner gave me my check prior to the start of my shift. "Don't spend it all in one place!" she advised with a wink and a smile as she handed it to me, and I laughed along with her, for I already knew how I planned to spend at least part of the paycheck.

After class on Monday, I sought out a lingerie store. I did not have anything particular in mind in terms of what I would specifically buy; I only knew that I wanted to surprise my forbidden lover with something sexy that night. Just seeing all the possibilities and thinking of my big brother undressing me was making me wet, and I had to fight with myself to keep the impending smile off my face.

When I finally returned to the apartment, however, I allowed myself to smile openly.

*****

After dinner and a long cuddle while watching TV, my big brother went to his bedroom to start his first college assignment: an opinion paper on a particular article posted to the course Web site. Fortunately, I did not have any assignments following my first day of college, so I instead retired to my own bedroom to prepare for my forbidden lover's surprise.

In time, I looked at myself in the mirror, quite pleased at the young woman looking back at me. All I wore was a black mesh crotchless teddy which left nothing to the imagination. Small embroidered red roses circled each cup of the thin garment, effectively decorating each breast. A small red bow rested atop the mons, adding additional decoration. The thong-style back felt odd, having something nestled between my lower cheeks, but it also felt sexy in itself. The teddy had no back, only a series of thin straps to ensure the mesh front would stay affixed to my front... until properly exposed by a specific person.

As I watched myself in the mirror, I brushed my hair until it felt rather fluffy as it tumbled down my exposed upper back, then added just a subtle hint of rouge to my cheeks. Then, figuring that my big brother would eventually come looking for me once he had completed his assignment, I lit a few candles in my bedroom, turned off the light, and stretched out on my back upon the bed. My legs parted to reveal the crotchless nature of the teddy, my hands resting palms-up on either side of my head in the universal symbol of surrender, I waited, closing my eyes and trying to anticipate my forbidden lover's reaction to seeing me like this.

"For me?"

I slowly opened my eyes and smiled, seeing my big brother standing in the doorway, nude with the exception of his usual black briefs, with his eyes wide and his grinning face practically glowing. "For you, big brother," I replied softly.

Already, I could see a stirring within the briefs my forbidden lover wore as he slowly approached the bed in the dim candlelight. He finally sat on the bed, looking me over once again before bending down to kiss me. While it was a struggle, I kept my arms in their surrender position, only moving my lips to kiss him even though I wanted to pull him on top of me, feel his weight pressing me into the bed.

He at last sat up again, openly admiring me, admiring the see-through teddy, as he stroked my thigh. "When did you buy this?"

"Today," I answered, "after class. I felt it would be a good way to spend part of the first paycheck."

His hand slid up my thigh to the base of my torso, a finger slipping through the thin garment to gently stroke along my moistening folds. "You realize that you may as well be naked right now, don't you?"

"Then you'd better undress me if you really want me to be truly naked for you," I returned with a soft laugh.

He actually thought about that for a few moments, his finger finally penetrating my body. "Not quite yet," he said, perhaps more to himself than to me. He slipped a second finger inside me, then a third finger, then pressed his thumb against my clitoris, then closed his hand as if he was squeezing a rubbery toy ball.

I had to admit, that felt really, really good. I closed my eyes and sighed softly, my lips parted. My hands still had not moved from their surrender position, and I was beginning to wonder if my big brother understood why my hands were by my head.

"If I were to suck on your clit right now, would you mind?" he asked, surprising me with the question. "Of course not!" I replied quickly, my eyes still closed.

"If I were to fuck you with the force of a rapist, would you mind?" "No, I'd love it if you raped me!"

"If I were to grab your tits and squeeze until you were crying in pain and begging me to let you, would you mind?" "Perhaps a little, but that would still be okay."

"If I were to suddenly shred your lingerie from you, would you mind?" "I'd be disappointed, since I'd love to wear this for you again sometime, but I wouldn't mind too much."

"I'd definitely like to see you wearing this again as well," he responded honestly.

Throughout our banter, his fingers had been moving within me, his thumb slipping across my clitoris with a similar rhythm. My body had begun to move in counterpoint, attempting to draw the familiar digits ever deeper inside me, attempting to have him lovingly stroking my very soul. I never needed much encouragement for my womanhood to weep with desire, and such was the case in this situation.

Opening my eyes again, I looked at my big brother's crotch, noting that his sex was indeed ready to violate me. I so wanted to touch it, touch him, cause him to feel the same pleasure which was coursing through my blood and electrifying my nerves because of his illicit touches.

Unfortunately, his hands left my body, and I whimpered softly in protest. However, he worked his sex through the opening in his briefs, then moved between my spread thighs, and it was clear what he planned to do:

He was going to make love to me even while we were both still clothed (more or less).

This was indeed a new experience for me. I was officially dressed, yet I was fully exposed, with my big brother's fleshy sword sheathed within me. My hands were still in their surrender position, and my big brother leaned forward, grasping my hands in that position.

His face poised above mine, my big brother's eyes locked with mine as our bodies began to move against each other. Our lovemaking was slow, romantic, respectful, peppered with sweet lingering kisses that stole the breath from my lungs, yet it was no less powerful when my toes curled and my silent scream filled the candlelit bedroom.

My chest heaving in the aftermath, I was graced by a kiss and a quick lick to the tip of my nose, which made me smile and laugh weakly. My forbidden lover then released my hands and leaned back, still buried within my quivering wet sheath. We both looked down to where our bodies were fused into one entity, and I moved my hands at last, feeling along the junction of our joining, touching my sex and his simultaneously.

Leaning back on his heels, he encouraged me to sit upon him, so I moved to change position, impaling myself again as I sat atop his thighs. Our arms encircled each other, and we kissed slowly, our hands roaming and exploring. The candlelight made the entire situation rather romantic, especially as I felt our hearts beating in perfect synchronization.

In time, however, I needed more than just a romantic cuddle while being deeply penetrated. Tightening my grip around his shoulders, I began to move. Soon the slapping sounds of our bodies was unmistakable in the bedroom, the wet sloshing sounds also discernable to my ears and to my skin.

I was shoved backward upon the bed, yelping in surprise at the sudden action and barely able to get my hands down behind me. With his hands firmly gripping my hips, my big brother began to really rut into me, his grunts loud and heavy in the energy-filled air. He rose up on his knees, raising me as well, pounding into me with such an incredible force that it almost felt as if my breasts would be ripped from my body given how rapidly they were whipping back and forth atop my chest, yet even their whiplash movements added to the overall sensations I was feeling throughout my entire being.

As another orgasm consumed me, my arms gave out, my head and shoulders falling to the bed. My body was arched severely, yet I did not feel any discomfort, the adrenaline masking any strain on my muscles and spine. My forbidden lover's thrusts suddenly stopped, and I could hear him struggle to hold back his own release. Then he rammed into me severely once, backed out slowly, rammed into me severely again, backed out slowly again, then rammed into me severely one final time and filled me with his white-hot love, calling my name several times.

When I awoke in the morning, I was still wearing the barely-there teddy, with my big brother's arm draped across my stomach and his head upon my shoulder. He had not bothered to tuck himself back inside his briefs, and the sight of his manhood brought a smile to both my lips as I remembered the events which had taken place upon the very same bed just hours earlier.

But what I found most unique was that the lingerie I had bought with part of my first paycheck was still actually being worn. I was still "fully dressed," yet rather sated.

I made a mental note to look for some other crotchless items.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers