Twins in College Ch. 11

Story Info
Seeing the female form through her brother's eyes.
858 words
4.48
54.5k
19

Part 11 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

After the volleyball match, I showered and changed in the locker room, then purposely went upstairs in the gymnasium building, coming down the bleachers from behind my big brother to purposely surprise him. "Enjoying the scenery?" I asked as I stood directly behind him.

He turned around quickly, his eyes first aimed directly at my crotch since I was standing, before he looked up my body and finally met my gaze. "You sneak!" he teased with a grin.

I ruffled his hair briefly, then sat next to him, my smelly clothes in my backpack as it hung on one shoulder. "Shall we go back home," I asked, "or would you prefer to sit here and watch the scenery a while?"

He knew exactly what I meant by "the scenery." While the intramural volleyball league was officially coed, I knew instinctively, without even looking at his eyes, that he was primarily watching the one all-female team on the near court.

"Let's watch the rest of this match here," he suggested, nodding toward the near court. "These two teams are really quite evenly matched."

He was right. Volleys would last at least three minutes on average: dig, set, spike, dig, set, spike, bump, set, spike, dig, set, spike... It was also interesting that the all-female team was playing a team with five girls and one guy, so my big brother had plenty of eye candy before him.

I had seen plenty of volleyball in my life, and watched countless women and girls play the game. But as I sat beside my fraternal twin, I began to see the scene through his eyes. I knew that he appreciated that athletic display before him, but I also knew that a growing portion of his brain was focusing upon the female players, and that caused me to begin to focus upon them more and more as well. For the very first time, I truly "saw" them: the bouncing of their breasts, the swishing of their hair across their shoulders and upper backs, the outlines of their sports bras underneath their thin t-shirts, the graceful dips at their waists and the noticeable flares at their hips...

Granted, I had admired my own body plenty of times in a mirror, and I was honestly proud of my body and its proportions as well as its ability to attract the admiring eyes of people of both sexes. As a very sexual person myself, especially since we had moved to California to live on our own while attending different colleges, I knew that my big brother enjoyed pleasing my body, just as much as he enjoyed using my body for his own pleasure.

I looked at my big brother for a moment between volleys, and tracked his gaze to a short Asian girl who was about to serve. The volleyball high in the air, her arm pulled back and her palm open ready to send the ball arcing over the tall net, I noted how the swells upon her chest caused her white t-shirt to bulge outward, leaving a noticeable gap between cotton (or whatever material had been used to make her shirt) and navel. With her back arched, her ponytail hung downward, the red ribbon at its end attracting the eye. Her short blue shorts revealed plenty of well-toned thigh.

"Put your eyes back in your head," I teased my big brother once she had served the volleyball into the net. He punched me playfully in the arm, just enough to sting a little.

"Let's go," he suggested. "Let's get back home before it gets too late."

"Good idea." We stood and made our way to the top of the bleachers, and then I stopped, not sensing my big brother's presence directly behind me. I turned around and saw him standing, looking fondly down upon the all-female team once again for a moment before he returned to me.

"Don't worry," I assured him, "you can see plenty of the female body once you get home!"

He grinned widely at that. "Careful," he warned, "I may just hold you to it!!!"

We stepped out into the wide corridor, practically devoid of people. "I'd just settle for you holding me," I whispered nonetheless, and his smile widened.

*****

We sat on the sofa, holding each other close in the darkness, both of us completely nude, our combined passion still trickling from my body. We were both quiet for a long time, simply enjoying the silence.

"Just so you know," my big brother finally whispered into my ear, "I may notice other girls, but you are really the only one I want in my life."

I smiled into his neck. "I know," I replied softly, "and that's why I can tease you when your eyes do stray a bit."

He kissed my cheek. "Thanks for understanding," he whispered, stroking the back of my head. "No wonder I love my baby sister so much."

I kissed the forbidden lips, feeling quite superior to the many girls he had been admiring so openly at the gymnasium. After all, they may have attracted his eyes, but I had attracted his heart.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers