Twins in College Ch. 17

Story Info
The holiday break comes to an end for the twins.
1.5k words
4.64
41.5k
16

Part 17 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,909 Followers

Sunday morning, and the holiday break was very nearly at its end. I awoke to find my big brother's head upon my exposed chest, his ear pressed to my sternum. He had said a few times before how much he enjoyed listening to my heartbeat; apparently, the rhythmic sound was soothing him even as he slept upon me.

The air in the apartment felt slightly cool, despite the temperature we usually maintain in every room. I reached down and pulled up the covers, almost completely covering his head.

The way he would hold me as we drifted to sleep every night would always make me feel protected, as if I was as important to him as is pure gold to the world economy. I cradled his head to me in much the same way, wanting to protect him during the relative vulnerability of sleep.

I closed my eyes, thinking of what I was doing at that very moment. I was naked, in bed with my own big brother, who was also naked. His ear was pressed to my chest, and my hands were ensuring that his head did not move from its current position. Anyone who saw us together in such a compromising position would be either repulsed and/or angry at our illicit relationship.

Yet, I did not care. The love I felt for my big brother was as natural to me as the act of breathing. The sharing of my bed and my body was simply an extension of my love. The occasional tickle wars and the brief shoulder massages and the time spent washing our laundry all served to bring us even closer together and further strengthen the love I felt for him.

His head shifted, coming to rest firmly upon a breast, as a hand slid across my stomach to grasp my hip. Clearly, he was still asleep. He definitely was comfortable in sleeping upon me, his own twin sister, and in touching my naked body. It was a touching moment, poignantly heightened by the gentle scratching of his lower face, certainly in need of a shave.

Slowly running my fingers through his hair, I closed my eyes and sighed contentedly. My mind wandered a bit, thinking about our relationship thus far. We had been lovers for roughly eight months, and had spent half that time living together in Berkeley. I remembered the quick stolen moments we had shared while we still lived back east, able only to share a quick hug or kiss or grope so as not to arouse the suspicions of our parents. Of course, there was the wonderful summer weekend camping trip in the mountains, a weekend full of great conversations, fantastic views, and intense lovemaking.

The head upon my breast shifted again while the hand upon my hip moved up my side to wrap around my ribcage. In a way, I wished my big brother's hand would wrap around certain other areas of my body instead, but I was not about to complain. I truly enjoyed his touches: soft and respectful, full of love and admiration.

The life we had created for ourselves upon arriving in Berkeley was indeed a good one. As first-year college students, we both had our studies to consider, as well as our jobs. In some ways, my big brother and I were very much like a husband and wife two-income household. And while we each had our own bedrooms with all the requisite items for sleeping and working alone, we sometimes worked together, and we always slept together... typically completely naked.

... as we were at that moment, on a semi-cool morning in my bedroom. Just how many times had we made love here in this bed, late at night before drifting to sleep or early in the morning to help chase the last remnants of sleep from our minds? How often had we retired here during the day, sometimes just for slow foreplay but other times just because our carnal desires needed to be sated? There were, of course, many non-sexual activities we had shared in this very bedroom, from massages to working on my computer to general freewheeling chats to just simple sleep.

"My sweetest Victor," I whispered, stroking my big brother's head. "I love you so much."

That seemed to be the key, for my big brother stirred at last, turning his face toward my breast to place a gentle kiss just above the nipple. I smiled as his lips kissed a short trail into my valley, ending with a kiss and a gentle nibble directly over my heart.

"Good morning to you, too," I said softly, my hands caressing his head.

Sliding upward in bed, he finally kissed the tip of my nose, eliciting a quiet giggle from me before his lips silenced me. He did not miss a beat as he reached for the covers and pulled them up to properly cover us and protect our nudity from the semi-cool air. I could feel a familiar lengthening against me, and I wondered what he was thinking as his tongue dipped past my lips.

I lifted his head away from me, and we gazed longingly into each other's eyes. "I'm yours, big brother," I whispered. "Take me. Make love to your baby sister."

"Only if you promise to accompany me to La Note for brunch."

My response was a smile and a wink.

We kissed again for a long, long time as my big brother lovingly played between my legs, his fingers gently probing my womanhood. I mewled softly into his mouth again and again as he masturbated me slowly, causing my passion to trickle from me. Languidly, I moved against his hand, thoroughly enjoying the illicit touches.

He finally tore his lips away from mine and wrapped them around a nipple. "Oh please!" I begged softly, squirming from the sensations he was creating within me. But he ignored my pleas, continuing to finger me and suck me, occasionally taking the nipple between his teeth and tugging just hard enough to magnify the jolts of delight without actually hurting me.

"Take me!"

"Make love to me!"

"Fill me!"

"Please!!!"

He ignored my every plea, playing my body like a professional musician performing with a well-tuned instrument. Although I felt a tremendous pang of embarrassment, I begged, I willingly debased myself. Tears even formed at the corners of my eyes and ultimately trickled down my cheeks.

"I need you inside me!!!"

"Use me!!!"

"Ngyaaaaah!!!" He bit my nipple hard enough to hurt, yet the pain felt wonderful, inexplicably increasing my desire.

"Big brother, please!!!!!"

With that, he finally lifted his face from my chest and assumed the position above me. I eagerly guided him to my weeping womanhood, and as he kissed a tear from my face, he pressed into my sisterly body, his pleasurable entry slow and respectful yet still leaving me breathless by the time he was fully and snugly sheathed deep within me.

I reached up for his shoulders and pulled him down upon me, his weight flattening my hard-ripped breasts. I needed to feel him within me. I needed to feel his body crushing mine into the mattress as he made love to me.

Crush me he did. With his slow movements within me, his weight shifted continually upon me, creating a special rocking motion of its own, forcing me ever deeper into the mattress. It felt as if my big brother was smothering me with his illicit love, and from his naughty whispered comments in my ear, he was thoroughly enjoying every moment of the experience.

...as was I, signaled by my heavy labored breaths, the air forced from my lungs by his crushing movements upon me, the smile upon my face.

Clutching him fiercely with my legs and my arms, I bathed my loving twin with my own love, my lips parted wide in a silent cry, my eyes open to daylight yet seeing nothing but sparkling stars. My release triggered his which prolonged my own, and we rocked together intimately, performing the primal dance of lovers, our hearts pounding a beautiful rhythmic melody only we could hear or feel.

*****

La Note was crowded as usual, and we waited outside on the sidewalk for a table to open up for us. My mind still reeled from our lovemaking, and it seemed as if our combined passion continued to slowly seep from me to anoint the crotch of my thong.

"I hope I didn't hurt you this morning," my big brother said quietly with concern in his voice. We stood a good ten yards away from the other awaiting patrons, so it was quite unlikely that anyone would hear our conversation.

I smiled at him, feeling a bit heady as I eagerly recalled the violent trembling of his body upon mine as he filled me with his illicit seed. "It was a bit hard to breathe," I admitted, "but I enjoyed every millisecond of it."

"Good," he said with an audible breath of relief.

"It is strange," I commented, "that you would be worried about hurting me like that given our end-of-semester festivities in the hotel."

He actually blushed! My big brother actually blushed!

At that very moment, we were called inside. After giving him a playful punch to the chest, I led the way, buying a precious few extra seconds for my fraternal twin to regain his composure before stepping into the small, crowded restaurant.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,909 Followers