Twins in College Ch. 28

Story Info
Weeks of denial finally come to an unexpected end.
1k words
4.54
49.6k
14

Part 28 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,905 Followers

"Please, stop teasing me!"

My big brother and Master had bought an under-the-mattress restraint system, consisting of a wide strap surrounding the mattress with a pair of D-rings, one on either side of my head. I wore a blindfold as well as the pair of fur-lined wrist cuffs he had bought recently and now used for the first time with a pair of double-end snap hooks to secure my wrist cuffs to the D-rings.

Otherwise, I was completely nude... and completely frustrated. The pair of vibrating bullets inside me churned at the lowest possible setting, keeping me aroused without permitting me to cum and exponentially increasing the frustration I had felt for weeks.

All I wanted to do was cum!!!

My Master simply stood beside the bed, undressing slowly, drawing out the process, smirking at me the entire time and clearly taking great pleasure in my inability to achieve an orgasm on my own. My legs were free, and I tried to rub them together in just the right way to increase the pleasure building within me, yet it was not enough.

"Master, please!!!"

My entire body felt hot – not because of the slow rumbling of the two bullets lodged inside me, but because he had finally done it: My Master had succeeded at last in reducing me to whining, begging to be permitted to cum.

It had been hard, it had been difficult, it had been almost crippling at times to come to terms with my exponentially-growing need, but at last, I had made it through the terrible weeks.

...and my Master and big brother was mercilessly teasing me!!!

Instinctively, I was pulling at my bonds, but clearly unable to free my wrists so that I could finger myself to climax. I began to babble incessantly, continually pleading for the orgasm I had so properly earned, debasing myself even more. The bedroom seemed even hotter, yet subconsciously I knew that it was due to my ever-growing embarrassment.

Then, fully nude, he left me.

"No! Please! Come make me cum!!!"

I was ignored, my pleas falling upon deaf ears. It was too much to bear, and as I felt the pool of wetness expanding beneath me, still more wetness seeped from my eyes and trickled down my cheeks. My need was so great that I was shamelessly crying, fighting my bonds vigorously in the process, angry at my forbidden lover for imposing this completely unfair sentence upon me, my need to cum so desperate that I felt like I was crawling through the desert and nearly dead from severe dehydration.

I was a sobbing, blubbering idiot, stilled and defeated upon the bed, when I felt my big brother sit beside me upon the bed. Opening my tearful eyes, my blurry vision saw him lean forward, and I felt him begin to wash me with a cool, wet washcloth. It was a beautiful, touching, loving moment, an act which helped to calm me and which demonstrated that despite the cruel sentence I had endured, he still cherished and respected me.

When the washcloth finally was moved over my sex, I moaned aloud, lifting myself to press against the washcloth. Just that simple motion caused sparks of delight to spiral outward from the base of my torso.

"From now on, whenever we are in private, you are to call me either 'Sir' or 'Master,' is that understood?"

He held his hand in place, allowing me to hump the cool-but-warming washcloth. My breath and my heartbeat were both quickening, my ears not entirely focusing upon his words.

"Slave, did you hear me?"

The "s" word definitely caught my attention.

"From now on, slave, whenever we are in private, you are to call me either 'Sir' or 'Master,' is that understood?"

I nodded, not trusting my voice as he pressed his hand a bit harder against my weeping womanhood.

"Good enough." He retracted his hand and tossed the washcloth onto his desk chair, then removed my wrist cuffs from the snap hooks, allowing me full use of my arms.

"Go ahead," he said, "make yourself cum." He smiled, warmly and lovingly. "You definitely deserve it."

My hands had begun working feverishly between my legs when he left the bedroom. I rolled onto my stomach, humping my hands as my fingers toyed with me and plunged into my body. In well under thirty seconds, I was screaming into a pillow, enjoying the first orgasm in weeks, my world was reduced to my body and my voice, as everything else in my life stopped. I was detached from the world as one climax slid into a second into a third.

When I at last returned to reality, utterly spent yet still incredibly horny, I felt my big brother's hand upon my back, gently stroking along my spine. I needed several minutes to finally calm and recover, during which time I melted under his touch, forgiving him at last for the weeks of denial.

"On your hands and knees."

Slowly, I complied, my body not quite wanting to cooperate after such an intense string of orgasms. I rested my forehead on a pillow, looking upside-down down the length of my body.

...and I was absolutely stunned, for my Master was affixing to me the belly chain with its detachable handcuffs charm – the same belly chain which had been affixed to my bedroom wall since our return from our Valentine's Day mini-vacation in San Francisco.

"Oh my..." My voice suddenly failed me as tear of joy filled my eyes.

We made love for the first time as Master and slave, and throughout, once I had found my voice again, I kept repeating "Master!" again and again and again, climaxing twice more before he filled me with his loving essence, claiming me as his, owning me as I had secretly dreamed for months.

My big brother had been my forbidden lover, and had finally become my Master, and my joy overflowed my eyes for a long, long, long time.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,905 Followers