Twins in College Ch. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers

My body was an instrument, and my Master was a superb musician, playing me for an audience of one: himself.

He finally relented, pausing to undress, his manhood already at its full length and girth, his testicles already engorged with his white-hot love.

"Sing for me, baby sister," he whispered. "Sing for me!"

He played me again, and my song was sweet and seductive, a sirenic solo destined solely for his ears. He varied his rhythm, thus varying my melody, until he ultimately ended with a flourish of white upon me, marking me exactly as he had played me: with his undying love.

That was how I awoke later in the night: I was still naked, my wrists still bound by the tethered cuffs, his love still dotting my skin. I looked about in the darkness, and I saw him, leaning back against a wall, masturbating. I knew the nuances of his voice well enough to know that he was close, so close to orgasm.

"Let me taste it, big brother," I whispered in the darkness.

He mounted the bed, straddled my chest, angled my head as he desired, placed the tip of his sex into my willing mouth, and commanded me:

"Take it all."

I did, swallowing every bit of his love, ensuring that I consumed it all without fail as he breathed heavily above me, leaning forward to clutch the headboard as he towered over me.

Eventually, I was released from the cuffs, although they still hung from their tethers. Slowly, carefully, I rolled to my stomach, and the day ended as it had begun: with a massage, this time focusing on my shoulders and my arms since they had been in a singular position for so long.

*****

It was Saturday, the day to return to Berkeley, and the day my big brother and Master truly surprised me.

I was barely awake and definitely still groggy when I felt the covers pulled back from me and felt myself being rolled to my stomach. I simply allowed it to happen, awakening a little more quickly as my mind tried to anticipate what was about to happen.

"Time for my baby sister and my slave to experience something new," I heard him whisper as his bedroom slowly brightened.

"So long as it's not an enema," I responded, my voice conveying the grogginess I still felt.

He laughed softly, then moved around the bed, once again securing my wrists with the tethered cuffs.

"Planning to awaken me with a spanking?" I asked, a smile forming upon my lips as I imagined myself squirming beneath his repeatedly-descending hand.

"I considered that," my Master admitted, and I could hear his smile, "but not quite."

"Will you beat me with your belt, Master?"

"Maybe later."

"Find some candles and drip hot wax all over my back?"

"I hadn't considered that," he admitted. "I'll keep that in mind for some other time."

Through all this, my eyes were mostly closed as I listened to my Master move about the bedroom. When I felt him mount the bed again, I knew that whatever he had planned was about to be revealed to me.

I knew as soon as I felt it: somewhat gelatinous and slightly cool. With a loud gasp which seemed to reverberate in the bedroom, I was suddenly fully awake, my eyes wide open and my heart thumping wildly.

My mind suddenly felt scrambled, as if it was trapped like a frog in a blender. I could not decide if I should invoke my safeword immediately or at least go as far as I felt I could with this virgin experience and break yet another of society's taboos.

"It's okay, baby sister," he whispered, a hand stroking me hair as a gloved finger slowly massaged the lube into my virgin passage. "I'll be as slow and as gentle with you as I possibly can. You know I like to hurt you, but never there."

I nodded my comprehension, but my mind was still aflutter, my stomach certainly aquiver, my heart definitely athunder. Of course, I had thought about what it might be like to have my Master penetrate me there, and I had long admired the women in porn who engaged in anal sex, but I simply never imagined that it would happen to me in reality.

"Calm yourself," he cooed, adding more lube and pushing it deeper into me with a single finger. The bedroom brightened as he slowly added more lube, slowly pushed it deeper, slowly spread me open, ultimately added a second finger, masturbated my anus.

The fear of the unknown slowly gave way to the familiarity of my Master's overflowing love and eternal protection. An unknown pleasure manifested itself, and eventually a third finger was worked into me, stretching me nicely, and I was whimpering into the pillow, tugging at my bonds, moving against the penetrating digits.

"Lift your hips." I did, and a pillow was slid underneath me, angling me for my virgin plundering. The bedroom was indeed bright by this time, and I knew that a long time had passed since my Master had begun preparing me. He was taking this slowly, not rushing this, moving only as quickly as my body was ready to accommodate him.

"Are you ready for this?" he asked, and I nodded, still whimpering into the pillow beneath my head. Yet the fear swelled up within me again, and for a moment, I again considered using my safeword.

"Are you certain?" he asked. "We can stop whenever you want."

I hesitated, and so did he. His fingers had withdrawn from me, and clearly he was about to replace those digits with the forbidden length which had filled my more traditional orifices on nearly a daily basis.

This was the moment of truth, and the weight of the moment was nearly suffocating. There had been virtually no pain thus far, as he had indeed taken his time in filling me, in opening me.

I wanted to do this for him, for me. We had discussed anal sex on occasion throughout our illicit relationship, but now that the moment of truth was at hand, I was conflicted as to whether I truly wanted to do this, whether I truly wanted to explore this aspect of myself.

A pair of fingers slowly slid inside my rear passage again. The implication was clear: My anus was trying to close, and he wanted to keep me open for as long as possible.

I began to cry. I could not decide. I was torn. I had given so much of myself to my big brother, yet if I gave him this, I would have nothing more to give him. Yet I wanted to give him this final orifice, my final virginity. But...

"I can't! Not yet..."

I sobbed openly into the pillow, feeling crushed by my own decision. But I did at least feel a little pride in that the decision was not motivated by the fear I had felt earlier, a little pride in that I had at least come this far in this previously-unexplored realm.

"Spank me, Master," I requested between sobs.

"No," he replied firmly. "I am not about to punish you for making a heartfelt decision about your own body."

It took a long time for my tears to finally cease, but by then, I had been released from my bonds, and my eternal lover was cuddling me close, comforting me and simultaneously affirming my decision.

*****

As we descended on final approach to Oakland International Airport, I looked out across the bay, watching the water seem to rush up toward the plane. Beside me, my big brother held my hand in his, gently stroking my wrist with a finger. The sadness surrounding my decision had passed, yet while I knew that it was the right decision for that time, I was still not entirely at peace with the choice I had made.

It was not until we had finally arrived back at the house that we were truly able to talk about it, and I again cried openly as I explained my reasoning to my lover. He did not try to tell me he understood, he did not try to tell me that it would be alright in the end. He simply allowed me to spill my soul to him, and he accepted it all, ultimately taking my empty shell into his arms and surrounding me with his love.

We did not make love that night. In fact, we did not make love for several days afterward. It took some time for me to be mentally ready enough to give my body to my lover once again, but when I did, it was a very fulfilling - and a very traditional - experience, one for which I was truly thankful.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,912 Followers
12