Twins in College Ch. 56

Story Info
The time has come to leave California.
2.5k words
4.49
46.6k
19

Part 56 of the 56 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 08/22/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,910 Followers

Relatives I had never even heard of before came for our parents' funeral. Uncle Herbert even came from Germany, which surprised everyone. As my big brother and I were still so relatively young, our relatives had decided that they would all give us some money, whatever they could afford to give, to better ensure that we would be well taken care of since we could no longer rely on our parents for assistance. That was good, because with a new car and a new house, we suddenly had much larger bills than usual. At least we would be able to pay off the car and make a significant payment toward the new house.

...a house which was still unfurnished and had only been used thus far as a location for my big brother and Master to lovingly hurt me with his belt.

Even despite the money from our relatives, our parents had assured that we would be well-to-do financially. My big brother had used some investments in his name to put the down payment on the new house, but we learned of even more investments our parents had made in our names when we were babies. As heirs, we gained a tremendous amount of money, plus our parents' vehicles and the family home, plus some land in the Colorado mountains our father had purchased several years earlier with the intent of building a cabin for his retirement days.

It felt so strange to be in the family home with half the family no longer living there. When my big brother and I had been there for Thanksgiving, our parents were in Germany visiting Uncle Herbert, but we knew that they would be returning. This time, we knew that they would not be returning, ever.

I cried a lot. My big brother shed some tears as well, especially at the wake and at the funeral, but he was very much the stronger person. To his credit, he did not try to console me. Instead, he simply held me, rocking me, kissing the tears from my face, stroking my head lovingly. And once our relatives had finally left us, when we could finally share the same bed again, he would hold me securely throughout the night, protecting me as best as he could from my own mind.

Yet as he held me, as he tried to calm me, in the back of my mind was the concern over Julie having discovered my incestuous secret.

At least our parents' deaths gave me the perfect reason for suddenly leaving the college. I had sent e-mails to my professors and to people in the administration informing them of the tragic news and my need to return back east to take care of things, and in their replies they all seemed to understand. The college granted me an Emergency Withdrawal, meaning that the semester's grades would not count for me, and for that I was incredibly thankful.

But after nearly two weeks in the seemingly-empty family home tending to the issues revolving around the death of our parents, I was nearly at the end of my wits, and my big brother also clearly needed a change of scenery.

"We need a getaway," he announced one afternoon, "and I know just where to go."

*****

The following morning, we drove toward our favorite camping spot, parking the car and hiking up the snow-covered mountain. It had been several years since I had last been camping in the snow. But despite the cold temperature, I felt better, for I was away from the seemingly-empty house and back in a place which held much better memories for me. Yet as we trudged up the mountainside, I could hear our parents arguing in my mind:

"Camping? Now!?!" our mother challenged. "You can't go camping now. Girls don't do things like that!!!"

"She'll be just fine," our father countered. "Victor's a pro at winter camping after so many years in Boy Scouts. So long as Vicki doesn't mind seeing some yellow snow, she won't have anything to worry about."

"Are you okay?" my big brother asked, squeezing my hand.

I nodded and tried to smile for him, but I probably made a feeble effort at it. I felt a little of his inner strength flow from him into me, up my arm and directly to my brain. It helped, at least temporarily, and we trudged along the blazed trail toward our special spot, the location which held such wonderful and fulfilling memories for us both.

*****

That night, I straddled a log beside the fire, a thick wool blanket wrapped around me. The snow fell softly, a big white flake occasionally landing upon my exposed face. I gazed into the dancing flames as my big brother held me from his position behind me on the log.

"Do you remember the first time we came here?" he asked me.

I nodded, instantly remembering that hike as teenagers, hearing the stream and venturing off the trail to find this small clearing and the natural shallow pool at the bend of the stream. Neither of us had brought any swimwear, but, knowing that nothing would happen between us, we both stripped down to our underwear and jumped into the water, enjoying the coolness on such a hot summer day. If I had been told then that a few years later, my big brother would be seeing me wearing even less on a regular basis, I definitely would not have believed it.

"Aren't you cold?" I asked, feeling him tremble slightly behind me.

"A little," he admitted, not even trying to be cool and give me a white lie.

"Go on to bed," I told him. "I'll be okay. I'll put out the fire and join you soon."

"Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

"Okay." He gave me a gentle squeeze and kissed my cheek before retiring to the tent.

I sat there for a long time, watching the flames slowly burn lower, watching the snowfall slowly thicken. The forecast had been for three inches of snow to fall overnight, meaning that the tent would indeed be covered with white come daybreak.

Being away from the family home, sitting alone on a mountainside and staring into dancing flames as virgin snow fell upon me, it somehow brought me peace for the first time in weeks.

Just as I was about to put out the fire, I saw my mother standing just beyond the flames, my father behind her with his arms around her waist, and they both smiled upon me.

I blinked, and they were gone. Inexplicably, they had been there, yet they had vanished just as quickly. But, somehow, I knew: They had died instantly, without pain, and – equally important to me – they both knew of my illicit relationship and they both approved.

When I slipped into the sleeping bag with my big brother, he accepted me into his arms and kissed my forehead. "You seem more at peace now," he commented.

"I am," I acknowledged. "They approve."

"I know." He hugged me close. "Dad and I spoke about it once, before Mom told you about her and her brother. He cautioned me to be careful, but his main concern was that we both be happy, even if that meant a relationship with each other."

"Did he know you were making love to me almost daily?"

"I didn't tell him that, but I think he somehow knew it."

Because it was cold, we were not naked in the sleeping bag, but that did not stop my big brother from punctuating his last statement by stroking my chest. For the first time since I could remember, I genuinely smiled, shuddering from his touch.

Once we were both warm, we reached for the clothes we would wear in the morning, chilling us both so that our teeth clattered together but certainly a necessity so that we would not need to deal with cold clothing in the morning. And as we slowly warmed again, we touched, we kissed, we hugged, our hearts warming along with our bodies, and as we warmed, sleep began to overcome us so that, with the exception of the temperature and the location, we could very well have been back in one of our beds in Berkeley, back in our haven of love.

*****

In the morning, as we descended the mountain hand-in-hand, I definitely felt better. That this had been the location where I saw our parents one final time had truly put my soul at ease.

The biggest test, however, was returning to the family home. To my surprise and relief, I had no issue returning home. Our parents approved of the forbidden relationship, and I knew that they looked down upon us and gave us their blessing.

I wondered if they watched us that evening, as before the glowing fireplace, my big brother made love to me, ultimately giving me my first climax in weeks, an orgasm so sweet that I cried joyously as I clutched him to me, bathing him with my love and causing him to fill me with his devotion.

*****

I stood in the doorway of our parents' bedroom and sighed sadly. For a Sunday morning, they should have been there, still asleep, but they were gone. Yet as my big brother stood behind me with his hands upon my shoulders, I felt better about the future, a future without our parents. Granted, the children are destined to bury the parents, but to lose our parents so soon, to be so young ourselves and truly on our own, it brought reality home.

"I guess we are now officially the man and woman of the house," my big brother commented quietly, his hands slipping off my shoulders and down my arms.

"Are you saying that we should move into here?" I queried. "It would certainly be odd."

"Perhaps," he acknowledged, his arms wrapping around me. "But that assumes that we'll keep the house. Granted, the house is paid in full, but we don't need both this house and the one we just bought off Solano."

I nodded, leaning back into him, feeling protected, cherished, loved. My eyes still lingered upon the bed, forever empty.

"What if we were to go somewhere else?" I offered. "What if we sold both houses and left the Bay Area and moved somewhere completely new to us both?"

"Where would we go? Somewhere in the mountains? the desert? farm country? oceanside? a major city?"

"It needs to be somewhere where we can continue taking classes, even if we're just marking time for a few years."

I felt him nod against the side of my head. Stroking his forearms, I was conflicted between the love for my big brother and the loss of our parents, between the love for my big brother and the discovery of our relationship.

"Let's sell the new house," he said. "I'm sure it will sell quickly, certainly by the time the lease on the rented house is up. And if necessary, we can always move back here for a while before we finally settle down somewhere else, if that's what we're going to do."

I turned around in my big brother's grasp and held him tightly. Psychologically, it would be easy to sell the new house, since we had never actually lived there – I had only been in it once, on the night of Valentine's Day. As for the family home, however...

"Let's stay here, at least for now," I said. "But this bed definitely has to go, especially if we'll ultimately turn this into our bedroom."

"Okay." He kissed the top of my head, and I felt entirely at peace, for our love had begun in the family home, so it seemed only fitting that we live in the family home.

*****

Regina sat beside me on the sofa, holding my hands. I had just told her about why I had not been at the video store for several weeks, about the death of our parents, and Julie's discovery.

"So you and Victor are heading back east," she said, the sadness evident in her vouce. "I'll miss you both. I know we haven't played much, but it has always been fun."

I could only nod, my expression somber.

"I think you'll sell the new house rather quickly. It's in a good neighborhood, yet not too far from a BART station and just off Solano."

I tried to smile, but it was difficult. Regina took me into her arms, hugging me close and kissing my neck.

*****

Everything that had not been donated to charities or to thrift stores was packed into the U-Haul. My big brother would drive the truck while I drove the Eclipse in a weeklong cross-country journey back to the family home, back to where our illicit relationship had begun.

Yet, there was one last thing we wanted to do in the rented house, one last thing we needed to do.

My hands upon his chest, I rode my big brother slowly. Our breathing filled what had been the basement dungeon, our clothes strewn haphazardly around us upon the floor.

"My sweet baby sister," he whispered, reaching up to caress my cheek.

I was so very wet, my body filled by the forbidden phallus which I knew all too intimately for my own good. As my mind filled with the images of our love in this house in particular and in the Bay Area in general, tears began to form and they ultimately cascaded slowly down my cheeks and onto my big brother's bare chest. As the twin sources of my love bathed him, he pulled me down onto him, holding me tightly as I stilled upon him, my body and my soul still full of him as the energy of our love enveloped us both.

My body clenched around his invading anatomy, and his arms tightened around me. Together, we whimpered as one, our twin sounds filling our ears and our hearts.

And then, somehow, I was upon my back, my ankles hooked over my big brother's shoulders, crying joyfully as he burrowed ever deeper into my sisterly body. I cupped my breasts for him, knowing he would enjoy the vision of my presenting my twin swells to him, knowing it would inspire him.

I did not achieve a climax during our last California lovemaking, but that did not matter to me. With a primal groan of release, my big brother and Master filled me with his love, his desire, his life. I cried through it all, and was still weeping happily as he stood and dressed, gazing upon me, clearly enjoying the sight of his seed seeping from his baby sister.

At last, we stood on the front porch for the last time. In clear view of anyone in the park or in the nearby houses, we embraced, then drove to Ms. Ovni's house to turn in the keys before embarking upon the long journey to the family home.

...to our home: the place where our forbidden relationship had begun, and the place where our fated relationship – as Master and slave, as boyfriend and girlfriend; as lovers, as siblings – would continue.

WFEATHER
WFEATHER
1,910 Followers