Twins On Tape Ch. 01

Story Info
A new relationship starts on camera.
4.9k words
4.45
95k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My sister was a glamour model. Not that I'm seeking your attention for anything unrelated; she was a glamour model and I, unwillingly, was to become intrinsically embroiled in her salubrious lifestyle. I was eighteen, well-endowed, good looking and had a good body. Kim was eighteen also, had lovely breasts, a great arse and a shaven pussy. My description was important as you will read. Kim's description was accurate because... well, she was a glamour model. We'd only been eighteen for a few months, but her stunning tits and dazzling eyes had won over many potential employers, as well as her keenness to get naked at any opportunity and in any situation.

I was in my bedroom, lying under my bedsheets wanking off when she knocked. She then entered, seeming like she had no idea what I had just been doing. I kept one hand across my crotch to stop her seeing the massive tent I was pitching with my nine-inch cock. She told me that she had just gotten confirmation that she was to appear on something called Babestation. I knew what this was; a soft-porn channel I sometimes watched where a woman, or two, would sit, lie, kneel or whatever in front of a camera and perform for those watching, the person she was talking to and others listening in. They would get naked, but would never show their pussies on live TV in accordance with TV law. However, Kim was going to be on Babestation's hardcore broadcast; shown over the Internet where TV laws did not count for anything. This channel was for wannabe porn stars only, which I had never known Kim was. It turned out I had been wrong. Despite the fact that she was my sister, I had always taken a keen interest in her career from when she had turned eighteen and celebrated by doing a lingerie shoot for a local modelling company. So it wasn't unusual when I asked what kind of sex she would be asked to do. She said both; straight sex with a guy of her choice (out of a potential line-up of four) and lesbian sex with a girl of her choice (out of a potential line-up of seven); both on the same night.

We chatted some more about her plans and then she left. I carried on with my day, and then two hours later, I heard her have a stressful conversation. She told the person on the other end of the phone that she'd find a solution and begged them not to cancel. She then came into my room; by now I had finished the wank I'd waited some time to complete.

She told me that three of the possible four men she was supposed to have sex with on this night were no longer available, and the fourth wasn't an option for her. I asked why. She told me that he was ugly and fat; his only redeeming feature in the porn world was his cock. She said she had to ask me a favour. This opportunity for her would go away, probably forever, if she didn't take it, and the producer of the show told her that she would have to sort something out if she wanted this chance. She said she knew a cute guy and would make it happen. She told me that cute guy was me.

We fought, verbally of course, and then after she begged me for hours and hours, we came to a deal. Yes, we were twins, but the sex could be stage-managed; that is, to be faked. She'd cleared this with her producer, whilst reminding him that she was still up for some very explicit lesbian sex on that night whilst sealing the deal by offering him a blowjob. He told her she needed to think of three different positions in which we could pretend to fuck, and that he still needed a cumshot. We argued some more, and then, for the sake of her chosen pornographic career, accepted. Twenty minutes later, I had an appointment with a sexual health clinic to get tested. Even though we'd be faking sex, the company doing it needed to cover their asses.

If Kim nailed this opportunity, then she would be set for life. Female porn stars were very common, but very few were as pretty as Kim, with such a good body and such a determination to do everything, and I mean everything, in front of the camera. She was prepared to fake sex with her twin brother, get me to cum and suck the producer's cock just for this. But the effects of nailing this would inflict upon me too; monetarily I would really benefit. Kim told me that when she made her first million pounds, I'd get a nice cut; maybe a quarter. I reckoned that cut would go up as I was directly helping her out.

The day came for it to happen, and as far as our parents were concerned, Kim was going to a modelling contract and I was chaperoning. Little did they know we would soon be completely naked together. We arrived at where the shoot would be taking place and I was introduced to the producer. As I was a complete novice, he decided I needed to be taken to one side by a 'fluffer' (a woman who keeps the guys hard off-camera) and given some pointers. He then disappeared into his office with Kim, probably to cash in the blowjob IOU.

The protocol was simple; Kim and I could kiss and touch as much as we wanted, and penetrative sex was a must. I told the fluffer, a very attractive, busty woman in her mid-thirties who didn't seem like a porn star but instead a settled family woman, that the producer had agreed Kim and I would fake it. The cumshot was imperative, though; I confirmed we weren't getting out of it. The fluffer, called Suzanne, told me that there were a few options when it came to cumming; a cream-pie (cumming inside Kim's pussy in a manner that it would spill back out), an anal cream-pie (self-explanatory), cumming on Kim (either her face, tits, stomach or arse if I was pretending to bang her from behind) or just cumming anywhere. Obviously the first two were out of the question because it would require penetrative sex, and Suzanne told me they didn't like the male performers just spunking anywhere because it created a massive mess. This meant that I would have to ejaculate on my own naked, twin sister. Suzanne didn't know we were twins and didn't think much of asking us to kiss. When I said no, she started getting suspicious, and I figured I was ruining Kim's chances. Apparently, someone from a massive porn magazine and video network was here to watch her, and if I screwed this up for her, she'd never forgive me. So I said we'd kiss, and then things began to get really out of control.

Suzanne gave me plenty of water to drink and some pills to make my cum more plentiful and creamier. Then she told me some other things were necessary. I'd need to feel her up. I should have seen this coming, but it was still a surprise. I needed to fondle her arse, perhaps finger her pussy and suck on her nipples. I began to get cold feet, and Suzanne figured it was just because I was new. She took me away, told me to relax and that she was going to test me. This would involve her getting naked, getting me hard and then making me cum. I'd have to hold on when she told me too and then ejaculate within thirty seconds of her asking me too.

I had a girlfriend, and all of a sudden, ninety minutes before I was due to fake sex with my own twin sister over the Internet and then cum on her body, I had Suzanne knelt naked before me handing me off. Kim appeared in a very sexy get-up – a red corset top and matching lacy knickers – and watched me for a while to make sure I was up for it. She confirmed that she'd sucked the producer's cock and also the cock of the porn company manager that was here to watch her. She then said she was about to start her night by being introduced by the woman she was going to have sex with and then spending a little time dancing and teasing on camera. She'd be naked with her head between a hot woman's legs within quarter of an hour. She kissed my lips, which felt immensely strange, but also kind of good. It frightened me, but then she walked off, running her hand across Suzanne's breasts and winking at her, and then Suzanne brought my attention back by running her tongue across my dick.

I asked her if this was part of the usual arrangement, and she said no. The fluffer's job was to do everything possible to keep the guy hard; sometimes she'd had to suck some dick, lick some pussy in front of the guy, and twice she'd even fucked the guy just to keep his dick raging. I asked her how I was doing. She smiled and then pulled me into a small room containing just a desk and two chairs. She said she thought I was fine, but wanted to take a precaution. She then sat on the desk, opened her legs, grabbed my dick and made me slide into her. She made me touch her breasts and we started kissing gently; maybe even lovingly. I almost forgot to hold on, but she reminded me. I fucked her for ten minutes, and then she said she was about to cum. She was married, but the marriage was sexless. As a fluffer, she only got bits of sex. I was the first proper shag she'd gotten in a long time. She came, thanked me and then asked me how I was. Fine, I said, and she said good before telling me to lie on the ground. She then started riding me cowgirl style; me spending the next few minutes thinking how elegant a position this was for me and Kim to use if we were going to keep the fact that we were faking it to ourselves.

I felt up her tits, sucked on them and then fucked her as hard as I could. She made me wait until she'd had a second orgasm and then instructed me to cum at my leisure. I flipped her on her back, penetrated her again and then slowly screwed her wet cunt until I ejaculated all over her pussy and stomach. As a fluffer, she was impressed. What about a lover, I asked. Very impressed, she grinned, before cleaning herself up. I asked her if I'd need to be hard when I walked in to the camera shot, but she said no. I had forty-five minutes until I was due in the faux-bedroom area where Kim and another woman were currently having hot, naked, drawn-out lesbian sex, and I was to spend it relaxing; drinking plenty of water and not watching what was going on, just to save myself. I said that wouldn't be a problem; Kim didn't know why.

Forty minutes later, I was sat in a side room dressed in just tight underwear and a dressing gown; both provided by the studio. Suzanne came in, sat on my lap, kissed me and invited me to feel up her boobs. She was dressed in just underwear, and said that I was due in. Kim and the girl she'd been on with had finished up around ten minutes ago, and the other girl had just left after giving the viewers a deep lesbian snog. Suzanne led me towards the room, telling me that she was due to leave as soon as I was in and shagging Kim, just to make sure I could get it up, but would stick around anyway. She wanted to fuck me again; I made no promises but just smiled and nodded.

As I got into the room, just out of shot, I could hear Kim on the microphone, introducing me. She was a natural, and right then, I knew I'd have to really try hard, not to let her down. I dropped the gown and then Suzanne waved me on. Kim was topless, wearing knickers and looking absolutely amazing. I'd seen her body so many times, but not like this in person. Surprisingly, I found myself getting hard in my pants. I got onto the bed, knelt up beside her and watched as she put the microphone down and knelt up facing me. Facing the camera, she stuck her tongue out towards my mouth, and I took the impetus. I just had to forget she was my sister, and just focus on performing for the sake of her career. I took her tongue into her mouth and kissed her deeply. It surprised her, and she looked at me before smiling. She put her head on the blind side of me and asked me if I was okay. I just reached out, lightly caressed her breasts and said 'let's do it'. She grinned and then just played up to the camera as I fondled her boobs lightly, and then roughly, and then even bit the bullet and licked her nipples. As things went on, as a few minutes passed, I realised that all the promises Kim and I had made to fake everything might not even happen. We were so deeply into this that anything could happen; right now, we weren't brother and sister. We were lovers.

Kim invited me to lie down, and then smiled at me. I could tell how grateful she was. I now had something of a hard-on, and as she realised I wasn't quite there yet, she decided to just grab my bulge and rub it as she stroked her own breasts, for the camera mostly but also slightly for me. She kissed my chest and stomach and even my bulge before I told her I was completely hard. She looked towards it, smiled and then winked at the camera before grabbing my boxer shorts and then pulling them off. I then saw her look of surprise when she saw my hard cock again; it was even bigger and harder than when she'd seen me being handed off by Suzanne earlier. She then lowered her head towards it.

Never taking her eyes from me, she touched my cock and lightly stroked the foreskin. She pulled it right back, and then pulled it back up. She was looking to me to relent; to change my mind and run away. But I couldn't. Her future was too important to me, and then it was time to stop pretending that it was all about that. As she knelt topless before me, slowly jerking me off, I found myself sexually attracted to my own twin sister. She continued wanking my cock and did it faster and faster before I found myself telling her to suck it. She did not hesitate; putting her mouth right around it and taking my entire length to the back of her throat and almost choking on it. She then sucked it hard and fast; Suzanne hadn't sucked it this hard and my girlfriend certainly hadn't. Kim was a natural; a natural slut.

With everyone calling in to be told it wasn't a call-in when they wanted to speak to Kim and direct her, the producer and the porn boss watched as she sucked my dick like a pro. After promising each other we would barely touch and fake the sex, she was now giving me a blowjob live on the Internet for thousands of people to see and watch. And we were going to do so much more. The producer told us after Kim had sucked my cock for a few minutes that we were just five minutes in and had to do forty. I needed to hold on, and the only way I was doing that was to spend as much time as possible with my dick not doing anything. So I told Kim what I wanted her to do. She smiled, sucked me off for a little longer and then stood up over me.

I reached up, stroking her thighs and teasing the viewers in turn. I even reached up and grabbed her boobs; Kim grabbing my hands and smiling down on me. I then kissed her thighs and perfectly flat stomach before grabbing her knickers and sliding them gently down her legs. Remembering briefly that she was performing for viewers, Kim bent over as I did and stuck her arse out as much as she could. I then tossed the knickers away, wondering when I'd next touch her underwear, and then stared at her bare pussy. She was shaven, wet and swollen... and absolutely perfect. I couldn't help myself, and kissed my own sister's cunt. She gasped and then smiled down on me again. She turned around for the camera; showing her pussy and arse to the viewers, and as I saw her arse, I grabbed it and licked it. It was tight, firm and ready to be fucked. She then made me sit with my back to the camera so she could stand up at the perfect height and drop her pussy onto my mouth. She then faced the camera with her tits out groaning in pleasure as I ate her out and grabbed her arse.

A little while longer passed and we were so into it, there was no way on earth we'd be able to stop now. She was too wet and I was too hard to stop. Even if I made her cum, she'd still continue. And making her cum was a real possibility. She soon got on all fours facing away from me and had me lick her pussy from that angle before, finally, spreading herself at a slight angle facing the camera and letting me continue eating her out. I realised that, much like the other two positions she'd been in, I could fake giving her oral. Just keeping my head there with the odd bit of up and down movement and accompanying hand actions would have been enough to fool the viewer, but now here I was actually flicking my tongue over her sweet pussy; taking her dripping wet clit into my mouth and sucking on her succulent juices.

With no viewers to call the shots – thousands of guys and girls watching over the internet and getting themselves off – it was up to the producer and porn director to give us pointers. And the main directive was that I should be getting more attention; more people wanted to see Kim suck dick than some guy eat her pussy, so with that in mind, Kim said she'd fake an orgasm and to give us a couple more minutes to build it up. After she'd screamed a little and sworn a lot, she sat us both up and kissed me deeply; pretending to lick her pussy juices from my tongue. She then put her head on the blind side of me again as I fondled her arse, and told me that she hadn't faked it at all. I, her own twin brother, had just made her cum live in front of a camera. I asked if she was alright, and she laughed. She said she wanted more; for me to cum. I couldn't yet, though; not until we'd actually shagged. She asked if I wanted to penetrate her as she stroked my still hard cock and I gently rubbed her fantastic breasts. I then lay back, nodding.

Still requiring a little bit of set-up, Kim decided to return to oral; lying down and slowly taking my dick into her mouth. She sucked it deeply and longingly for just a couple of minutes before straddling me. Her pussy touched my dick for the first time, but I didn't penetrate her. Instead, she trapped it between my stomach and her pussy and just rubbed her clit up and down my foreskin. From the angle of the camera, it must have looked like we were actually screwing. The thing was, despite there being no penetration we were both getting off; she was getting her pussy rubbed and I was, in effect, getting a handjob, except instead of with a hand it was with a really wet pussy. We kissed a little and I groped and licked her breasts before, with about fifteen minutes to go, we had to go for it and give a good show. She asked me if I was still okay about us having unprotected, penetrative sex in front of all these cameras. I said yes, and asked her the same question. She replied only by spinning me away from the camera so I faced towards it, and then straddling me again. This time, she faced away from me, grabbed my cock and – after several teasing attempts – slid it inside her. She screamed; I groaned and almost came right there and then. She licked her fingers and touched herself, and then said my name. She was so hot; so warm to be inside with her ribbed pussy and her wetness just dripping all over my cock. I felt a little of her girl cum drip down my dick and onto my balls, and then felt my dick almost exit her shaven, tight cunt as she rose up; she then dropped down and buried me inside her once again.

Making sure the camera could see everything, even my heavy balls, she slowly screwed me and fondled her own breasts for the camera. With my face out of shot, I could close my eyes and think of something else. I felt like exploding inside her now, but I had time to last for, a second orgasm for her to aim for, and now despite feeling how good it was inside her, I desperately wanted to cum all over her body.

After taking a while to get into it, Kim yet again being a complete natural, I was now focused on remembering everything that Suzanne had told me and hanging on for as long as possible. I caressed her and groped every spare bit of flesh; her arse and her tits, and said her name. With still several minutes to go, Kim lent back and said we had two more positions to do; doggie style and missionary with me on top. There were other positions obviously, many other, but we simply did not have time unless we rushed, and that wouldn't look very sexy. Besides, I said, at least we had the excuse to fuck again. Kim giggled, and lent back enough to kiss me deeply; slipping her tongue into my mouth and licking mine with it. I rubbed her nipples, reached down to her pussy and lightly caressed her clit. She squealed and told me that she wanted a vaginal creampie. I said I wanted to cum all over her face and tits, but she said next time. It was then it became official; Kim and I were no longer twin siblings; we were lovers and would continue to be for a long time.

12