Twins Score

Story Info
Justin scores touchdowns while Jason scores with Mom.
6.2k words
4.56
153.2k
210

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tv46
tv46
1,064 Followers

Please enjoy my new story. Despite the High School setting, this particular lot of horny characters are all at least eighteen years old. —Taylor VanCannon.

Edited by StoryPal and SexyGeek

*****

Shirley glanced over at the clock on the bedside table. Five-thirty. Fuck! Tossing and turning all night, she couldn't stop thinking about the day ahead. Her son, Justin, would be quarterbacking his last High School game, on the verge of setting an all time scoring record, and there were sure to be college scouts in the stands eager to recruit him. This was a big day.

As if that wasn't enough to keep her mind roiling, now she was horny. John, her husband, lay snoring beside her. Should she wake him? It was only thirty minutes before his alarm went off. She hesitated. He was not a morning person and would resent the intrusion. Anyway, she couldn't remember the last time they fucked in the morning.

Her hand drifted down to her abdomen as she considered her choices. Coming to a quick decision, she slid her fingers under the waistband of her panties, weaving them through her thicket of curly red pubes, pressing on her mound. Mmmm, so nice.

Justin was an all-star, popular among the cheerleaders and had dated many of them. It wasn't unusual to catch him looking over his shoulder from the bench, staring at the crotches of the high kicking girls.

The cheerleaders provided fertile ground to fuel her fantasies. She loved to get herself off while thinking about her hunk of a son fucking one cheerleader after another. As a football fanatic, she knew them all and could picture each of them in her mind.

She had a finger between the wet lips of her pussy and cycled through the cheerleaders, picking just the right one for her morning fantasy. She settled on Maggie, a busty eighteen year old brunette with a classic hourglass figure, athletic enough to match her son's chiseled body.

She started her fantasy by stripping Maggie, slowly, sensuously, leaving on her black tennis shoes and gold knee socks, her perfect body slowly revealing itself as Justin watched from a chair. He pulled out his large cock when she slipped out of her panties and stared at the neatly trimmed dark triangle above the lips of her pussy. Her beautiful pussy. Is that what she needed to get off, Maggie's pussy? Momentarily confused, fearing her fantasy was getting away from her, Shirley refocused on her son. She had never actually seen his cock but knew it had to be large. After all, he was a fucking all-star and she needed to see that big cock inside Maggie.

Impatient, eager to get off, she rushed her fantasy while rubbing her hard button. She had Maggie dispense with any more foreplay and climb up into his lap, engulfing his big cock.

She moaned softly, careful not to wake her husband as Maggie pumped herself up and down on her son's rigid cock. That's what she wanted to see, his big cock sliding in and out of Maggie's tight pussy. She squeezed her own breast, pinching the hard nipple, getting closer towards the release she wanted. She arched her back, trying to coax out the orgasm bubbling just below the surface.

Without warning, John rolled over and flopped his arm across her just at the moment she was about to get off. Fearful she had woken him, she froze, lying still as her blossoming orgasm fizzled. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

Frustrated, she twitched her finger in a half-hearted attempt to recover the lost orgasm. Nice going John, you fucked up a great fantasy! She pushed his arm away, only to hear him resume snoring, fast asleep.

Still ten minutes before the alarm went off, and now she had an itch that longed to be scratched. There was no point in doing herself again, it had no hope of working. Down to one option, she slipped off her panties and rolled over to John, drawing her leg across his soft cock, pressing her coarse muff up against his thigh. His snoring trailed off as he slowly became aware of her presence. She ran her hands through the thicket on his chest in an effort to stir her hairy caveman from his slumber.

Still groggy, he mumbled, "What're you... What time is it?"

She ran her hand across his abdomen and inside his boxers, pulling his soft cock from its hairy nest and gently squeezing it while she nuzzled against his neck. "Honey, it's almost six, I thought... we might have a few moments together." Shit! That sounded so fucking lame!

He opened his eyes, "Now? What's going on?"

This wasn't working. He liked it when she was nasty, so she decided to give that a try. "Baby, I woke up so horny this morning, and I want to be fucked in the worst way. Can you do that for me baby, fuck me, right now?"

That had the desired effect and brought his cock to life. He turned his head and kissed her, cotton mouth and all. The coarse stubble of his graying beard scratched against her soft skin. She didn't care, nothing was going to extinguish the lust building inside her. She pushed his boxers down and stroked his cock until he was hard, whispering her dirty thoughts into his ear. When he was ready, she climbed over him on all fours, rubbing her wet pussy along the length of his hard cock.

"Oh baby," she gushed, "your cock is so big and I want it so bad." She dangled her tits over his chest, letting his coarse hair tickle her hard nipples.

He kept silent, content to listen to his dirty wife urge him on. She maneuvered herself over the head of his cock, catching it with her entrance and easing him in. How many times had she practiced that move? He took over, thrusting his hips upward, pounding his cock in and out of her slippery pussy.

"That's it baby, fuck me, fuck me hard. Do you like my wet cunt?"

He pounded harder, bouncing her off of his thrusting cock. He grabbed her ass and pulled her back down onto his cock.

"Oh yeah, baby," she cooed, "play with my ass."

He went for it, pressing a fingertip against her tight asshole as he continued pounding her.

"Yes, yes baby, do that, stick your finger up my ass. You know I like that."

He pushed it in, wiggling his finger deep into her ass.

"Oh baby, you do that so good, fuck me as hard as you can. Make me cum, make me cum for you." She was so close, driving him into a frenzy with her nasty words. Without warning, his body went rigid and his eyes rolled back; she felt him burst inside of her. No... no... no... no... You stupid fuck, don't you dare leave me hanging like this!

She felt him shudder with each blast of hot cum, as her own chances for an orgasm ebbed away. Fuck! Denied twice in one morning. How bad was that?

"Oh fuck baby, that was so good," he said, "did you cum?"

"Yes," she lied, utterly defeated, "you're the best, baby. You rocked my world."

The alarm went off. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

*****

"Mom, you can't be serious, not in this weather," Jason said.

"You promised," she replied, "and I'm going to hold you to it."

"Didn't you hear about the Polar Vortex, we'll freeze to death."

"We'll be fine. It's your brother's last football game of the season. Heck, it's the last game of his High School career. Besides, it's his birthday and he has a chance to break the school's all time scoring record. We're going to perform at halftime, and that's final."

"Shit!" he said, hands defiantly on his hips. "I know it's his fucking birthday, I turned eighteen today also, remember, we're twins."

"Watch your mouth!" she said harshly, "Of course I remember." And happy fucking birthday, she thought, still pissed about coming up short this morning.

"Well, you wouldn't know it," he retorted, "Justin this, Justin that, there's only room for one star in this family, and it's definitely not me."

Jason had always played second fiddle to his athletic brother. They were identical twins, but Justin got the athletic skills while he excelled in academics. However, their parents were rabid football fans and hung on every new record that Justin set on the gridiron. He was being actively recruited by some big name colleges, and scouts would no doubt be at tonight's game. Jason had resigned himself to his place in the family and liked his circle of nerdy friends. He was disappointed that his parents didn't gush over his academic achievements but understood his brother's popularity and was happy pursuing his own dreams. He had already received several offers of academic scholarships and looked forward to getting out from under his brother's long shadow.

"Honey," his mother pleaded, "it's not like that. We're both proud of you and what you have accomplished in High School. It's your senior year and soon you'll be off on your own, off to college. I know you are going to be successful, even more successful than Justin. He's a great football player and will have a good college career, but getting into the NFL is going to be a real long shot. Please, can you just do this one last thing for me? I really need it today."

"Thanks, Mom, I appreciate that. I know Justin's a star on the field, and I know you and Dad are football fanatics. But, what are we going to do about the weather. Excuse my French, but it's really fucking cold today."

"We'll be fine. The buffalo costume is heavy, so it should be warm, we've got our wool caps and gloves, and I bought us some long johns. Look, they're the old fashioned kind, with butt flaps. Cute, aren't they?"

"Really, red underwear? We're supposed to be a buffalo, not a reindeer. I still don't understand why you volunteered to do this. What's wrong with just letting the cheerleaders do it?"

The buffalo was the school mascot, and tradition had it that two cheerleaders in a buffalo costume would romp across the field during halftime, harassing the other cheerleaders.

"I got caught up in the school spirit, since it's Justin's last game. I just wanted to be part of it, rather than just another mom cheering from the stands. It will be great, and we've been practicing all week."

Shirley had picked up the buffalo costume after the last game and had practiced with Jason every day. It turned out to be a lot harder than it looked. To put it on, she had to step into the front legs through the zipper opening on the buffalo's back, then duck under the shoulders and stick her head up through the opening in the neck. He had to step in behind her, into the back legs, then bend over and hold onto her hips while she stuck her arms through small slits to reach back and zip up the back opening. The last step was for her to pick up the head and put it on, withdrawing her arms back into the costume.

Their first attempt was a comedy of errors, punctuated by fits of laughter. It didn't take Jason long to realize that close contact with his mother might be a problem. When he stepped in behind her, he ended up standing snug against her butt. When she bent down to get her head through the neck opening she pressed back against him even tighter, directly against his groin. At first he thought he could ignore it, but with each subsequent attempt, his imagination ran wild whenever her ample ass pressed against his cock. It wasn't long before he got hard. Fortunately, his cock hung down, stiffening in his pant leg, far enough down that his mother didn't detect it.

If this wasn't bad enough, when he bent down so she could zip up the back, his face came in contact with her ass. Initially, he turned aside, out of respect for his mother. She wore jeans, so there was a lot of fabric between them, but the harder his cock got, the more he turned his head into her ass, fueling his newfound fantasy. If she detected what he was up to, she didn't let on.

After several tries, they got it down to less than two minutes. However, putting it on was easy compared to walking, much less romping. She had watched the cheerleaders do this each week during football season and knew the moves they would have to learn. This proved even more challenging for Jason. His mom led the way, jumping and bobbing while he matched her moves from behind, with his face plastered against her ass. It was a form of erotic torment that demanded relief. When they finished each day, he was out of costume first, before his mother could see the state he was in. He made a quick escape to his bedroom and jacked himself off while fantasizing about his mom's fantastic ass.

After a week of practice every day, they were able to do a respectable job and she was confident they would pull it off. They worked out a series of commands for each move, and she would shout them out for him to follow.

He was disappointed that practice had come to an end, but turned his mind to their upcoming performance, fueling a new round of fantasies.

"Are you going to do this?" she asked.

"Yes, of course I am. I'll even try to enjoy it."

"That's my boy, we'll have fun. I promise, I'll find a way to make it up to you."

"Mom, it's not necessary. Don't make promises you can't keep."

"This one I will. You can count on it."

*****

They arrived at the stadium early, bundled up for the cold weather. The sun had just dropped below the horizon, and the stadium lights were on. The plan was to slip out about fifteen minutes before halftime and use the locker room to get into the costume, then get back out to the field for the start of the halftime show.

Jason was freezing, despite the long underwear, wool pants, two sweaters and a down parka. They made their way to the home team sidelines and staked out a spot behind the bench.

"Shit!" he exclaimed, a cloud of frost billowing from his lips, "Are we going to be standing the whole time?" He stomped his feet in a futile effort to warm up.

"Yes, I don't want to miss any of the game. I want to be right here when your brother breaks the touchdown scoring record."

"But, we have to leave to put on the costume."

"Well, I've changed our plans. We are going to put it on before the game, that way I won't miss anything."

"Mom!" he nearly shouted, his frosty breath engulfing her face, "I can't stay bent over in that costume for the entire half."

"Don't worry, we'll both put our feet into the costume and stand up through the zipper opening. I added some shoulder straps to hold the costume up while we stand in it."

"We'll freeze! Our long johns won't be enough keep us warm without the costume covering us."

"I've got this figured out. We'll put our parkas on over our long johns and we'll have our caps and gloves. The costume will keep our lower bodies warm. We'll be just fine."

"I don't know Mom, this is crazy. Are the cheerleaders even going to perform at halftime?"

"It doesn't matter. We'll be out there, even if nobody else is."

She took him by the arm and headed to the locker room, carrying the bulky costume.

*****

They took up their position behind the bench just in time for the opening kickoff. It anything, the temperature was dropping and Jason hopped around, trying to stay warm. Getting into the buffalo costume, they found that their bulky parkas interfered with the shoulder straps, so they had to settle for wearing two layers of wool sweaters.

"Mom, I'm going to freeze," he said, his hot breath producing another cloud of ice crystals.

"Knock it off," she replied, tired of hearing him whine, "Toughen up, your brother is out on the field wearing less than you have on."

Wanting to avoid another rebuke, he said, "Okay, but just help me keep warm, that's all I want."

"Fine," she said, slightly annoyed, "put your arms around me and snuggle up. Maybe that will help."

He wrapped his arms around her just as a roar went up from the home team crowd. Justin had completed a twenty-yard strike over the middle and the receiver broke two tackles to make it into the end zone. She jumped up and down and cheered for her son. Only one more score to tie the school record, and they were still in the first quarter. It was going to happen!

The game slowed to crawl until midway through the second quarter, when an off-tackle run broke through for fifty-five yards, putting Justin into their red zone. The crowd was on its feet, and even Jason was into it now, jumping up and down along with his mother. He held her tight, his hips up against her ass. Her red curls flowed from under her beanie, brushing his face. The smell of her coconut shampoo aroused him, and stiffened his cock. Unlike practice, just the thin fabric of the long johns separating them. He had no hope of hiding his growing erection.

Two more runs advanced the ball, but left them short of a first down. Justin took the snap and stepped back into the pocket. A roar went up when he connected with a receiver in the flats, five yards short of the goal line. They were both jumping up and down when she became aware of the unmistakable bulge pressing up against her ass. She stopped jumping and turned to confront him.

As soon as her eyes met his, he blurted out, "I'm sorry, Mom. I didn't mean for that to happen, it just did. I can't control it."

She hesitated, then said, "It's okay baby." Holy fuck! She was talking to her son, not her husband. What was she doing calling him baby in this situation? She recovered, and said, "Just move back a little bit so we aren't so close, that will put an end to it."

"Mom, it's too fucking cold, there's no way I'm moving back. I want to stay warm."

"Enough," she said, "do whatever you want. Don't make me miss another play."

She turned back to the field in time to see a busted run, losing two yards. It was third and goal. Fuck, she must have missed the first down play. If Justin didn't pull something off on this play, they would have to settle for a field goal, getting him no closer to the scoring record.

He took the third down snap and swept right for an option pitch. He saw an opening, faked a pitch, then cut up field, his eyes fixed on the goal line. With two crucial blocks from his halfbacks, he strolled into the end zone as the crowd went wild.

Shirley jumped frantically, screaming her lungs out. Jason was equally excited, but content to stand still and let his mom's ass rub his cock as she jumped. Justin had tied the school record and would almost certainly break it. She stopped jumping, aware of the effect it was having on her son's cock. Oh my God, she thought, is he trying to get himself off? Fuck, wouldn't that be ironic, she might be the only one that didn't get off today. Justin would be the conquering hero tonight, and she had no doubt he would have his choice of any of the cheerleaders.

She turned back and smiled at Jason, deciding to take a bold approach. She couldn't deny that his sudden interest in her ass had aroused her, but she was unsure of what she should do. "You seem to be getting into this, are you trying... well, you know..." She let her words trail off, waiting to see his reaction.

His face turned... what the hell color was that? Blue from the cold mixed with a red blush. She giggled at the thought of his embarrassment.

"You're laughing at me?" he asked, incredulous.

"No baby," she replied, realizing she was doing it again, talking to him like a lover, "It's just that you've got me a little... aroused. I didn't have a good morning, and... well... I've been a little horny all day. Now, here you are, hard as a rock, pressing against my ass."

"So, you understand?"

"I do baby," she whispered, "but we'll just have to settle for a little rubbing. Is it enough to get you off?"

"No, I don't think so. Remember when you promised me something special today? Maybe this is what it is supposed to be."

She pondered that astute analysis. Jesus, out of the mouths of horny teenagers. Reluctantly, she asked, "What do you want me to do?"

He answered instantly, obviously prepared for the question. "Can I rub against you, with my bare skin?"

"You mean your cock?"

"Well... yes."

"And me?"

"Maybe you could do the same... you know... bare your ass for me. Just to rub me, nothing more."

tv46
tv46
1,064 Followers
12