Twist and Shout

Story Info
Rock-inspired erotica.
1k words
3.76
8.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was inspired by a song named Twist and Shout by Beatles.

*

Naked Jimmy lay on a comfy, but old sofa under a slightly itchy blanket. The TV was on, but it was just background noise for Jimmy who was totally spent after one day and two nights of nothing but sex, food and sleep. He could hear the splashing sounds Tom was making in the bath room while he was taking a shower, but in Jimmy's tired mind the sloshes slurred with the news anchors tirade about the heat wave that lingered over Memphis. Soon he slipped into a weird dream.

He was standing on beach, next to a so huge lake it looked like a sea. The waves hit the shore with deafening rumble. Jimmy had a feeling he had been there before, but he couldn't locate where on earth the lake was situated. The weather was very hot, a cruel sun shone behind orange haze. He was sweating even though he was naked. The sand was so hot, it almost burned his soles. Jimmy started frantically looking for his work uniform to get some protection from the heat. He couldn't find it, but saw a now-familiar lanky figure standing in the waves of the lake.

Tom gestured Jimmy to join him, and Jimmy run into the waves. The cool water was soothing after the burn on the beach. Jimmy forded through the deepening water, aiming towards Tom. The further he got, the better the water felt on his skin. The twists of the cool liquid turned around him like lover's hands, caressing him all over. Jimmy knew he had cummed just a moment ago, but the water felt so good that he was already hard as rock. He saw Tom was enjoying it too, standing in front of him with a proud erection. Jimmy reached to touch him, but just as he got the grip of Tom, he heard an odd clicking sound.

The sound seemed to come from above, or outside the landscape he was in. As if trying to get out of a swamp, Jimmy's mind started to follow the sound back to reality. When he opened his sleepy eyes Jimmy saw a monster with one, lifeless eye in front of him. Jimmy shouted out loud, his hands curling to fists, to be ready to defend himself. When he felt how his left hand was gripping his own, hard cock, Jimmy seemed to realise where he was. The clicking monster was actually one of Tom's cameras and there was a laughing Tom behind it. Jimmy threw a decorative pillow at Tom, exclaiming groggily:

"You scared the shit out of me! What the hell are you doing anyways?"

Tom smiled mystically and clicked another photo of Jimmy who was still holding himself. Then he answered:

"I came back from the shower, and saw you having wet dreams on my sofa. I decided to take few pictures for evidence, cause you promised you'd pose for me later on."

Jimmy was already getting over his wake-up shock, and the excitement from the dream was taking over. He kicked down the crumpled blanket, and raised himself to sit on the couch. If Tom was going to take some evidence photos, he wouldn't have to play all by himself. Jimmy spread his legs apart to give Tom a better view. Then he started push and pull his dick slowly. He heard Tom gulping as he continued the photographing.

Tom was getting more aroused by the minute. He was still wearing only the towel on his hips after his shower, and could feel his hardening length already poking out from the slit. Jimmy eyed him, licking his lips, and Tom knew he had just taking one of his most delicious pictures ever. Even if there wouldn't be anything more than this one week to their affair, Tom would always have the photo.

Jimmy stood up from the sofa, but didn't stop wringing himself. He had always enjoyed being the centre of attention, and liked performing for Tom. Jimmy started moving. First, he just turned around to give Tom a chance to see him from every angle. But then Jimmy started shaking his hips and twisting himself into different positions, on or next to the sofa. Tom's towel had long ago dropped on to the floor and his other hand was managing totally other instrument than a camera.

Finally, Jimmy abandoned the suggestive dancing, and draped himself over the sofa's armrest, his butt high in the air. He raised his eyebrows and smiled seductively before saying:

"Why don't you come a little closer now?"

Tom had to take a deep breath and count to ten so that he wouldn't throw the expensive camera on the floor, and it was a miracle that he managed to take one more picture and set the camera on the coffee table before lunging towards Jimmy. Then he approached Jimmy, slowly as a tiger that really wanted to enjoy its prey.

Jimmy had been totally ready, when he had positioned himself on the armrest, and any extra wait was like torture for him. His shaft pressed against the corduroy of the furniture and he twisted himself for a better friction. Then Tom was behind him, preparing his passage with wet fingers. Up until now, Jimmy had managed to keep it quiet, but as Tom's index finger passed the special spot inside him, he let out a moan that came from deep inside of him.

Tom didn't need any other hints, but placed his rigid cock on the pulsing hole. He loved the way Jimmy was begging him, after the teasing. Then, when either of them couldn't have taken it anymore, Tom slid inside Jimmy. They grunted in unison, as Tom started pounding. He felt the delicious tightness, and wondered briefly how he could have been without it for so long time before this week. That was the last sensible idea that crossed his mind, because Jimmy had started to groan over and over again:

"Baby, now!"

Jimmy was already beyond the point of no return, Tom's dick passing his prostate with a just right rhythm and his cock rubbing against the velvety texture of the cloth. When he felt how Tom gripped his hips; that was his undoing. They shouted together as they rode the high wave of pleasure.