Twisted Ch. 01

Story Info
Female cop falls for mysterious woman.
1.2k words
3.92
21.4k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/23/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
j_ray68
j_ray68
5 Followers

This is my first story posted on this site. The story is supposed to be a series but since i could not find an editor, the story is very rough in terms of grammar, spelling, etc- but depending on the feedback i get i may continue to post the rest.

The story is about a cop who falls in love with a mysterious woman who in the end (of the series) turns out to be a criminal. It is told in the view point of the criminal.

This first chapter does not have a big hot lesbian sex scene but if the story is meant to continue on this site, what happens here is just an idea for what's to come.

I hope you all like it. It's been floating around in my head for months now. Any feedback is welcome.

*****

It was well after midnight when I finally walked out of the corner bar on my way home when I saw her. She stood out in the distance, standing in the rain, her trench coat blowing behind her in the wind. As if she could sense my gaze upon her, she looked up into my eyes and it was then that I noticed- by the intense gaze- that she was an undercover cop. Without really thinking about it I started to run into the nearby forest. The trees were closing in on me; I slipped on some mud and fell right into a tree. As I started to get up I felt the cold grasp of the cop's hands on my shoulders, her grip on me tightened as she backed me up into a tree and begun to question me.

"Who are you? Where did you come from? Why were you running?"

The look in her eyes was so intense my only response was to dip my head and take her lips with mine. She jerked back and slapped me across the face. I have no idea what came over me but that slap to the face awaken something inside of me that hungered for her body. I quickly freed my hands from her grip with only one destination in my mind, her body. I put my hands onto her shoulders and looked her straight in the eyes, letting her know my intentions. I don't know why, but I wanted to make love to this woman.

She didn't resist me this time when I kissed her. It started out gentle like a I-missed-you kind of kiss but once I ran my tongue across her bottom lip and she moaned, it turned into something more. I started to kiss her harder, my hands moving from her shoulders to her breasts gripping them and urging her nipples to harden within the confines of her bra. She moaned loud and gripped the back of my neck pulling me into her encouraging me to keep going.

Her breasts her firm and perky and just touching them was staring to make my mouth water. I tore the trench coat from her petite body and pulled her shirt from her pants. With help from the moon I was able to see her flat stomach, the muscle underneath the soft skin begging me to touch her.

I lifted her bra and got my first taste of her skin. We both groaned when my mouth sucked in her nipple. I sucked, nipped, bit, and licked every one of her amazing breasts. After what felt like forever she pulled me up by my hair calming a passionate kiss.

We both knew what was going to happen and we both wanted it. We started quickly sheading clothes; buttons opening and zippers sliding down. My right hand slid down her taught stomach, through her pubic hair and into the warmth wetness that I knew was waiting for me. Before I was able to do more than graze her clit we heard a gunshot and the birds that were resting for the night took off from their trees. She looked from me to the direction in with the shot came, groaned in frustration and with a lingering kiss quickly dressed and took off towards the sound.

Once I had regained my sense of time, I gathered my own clothes and followed her, not wanting to see any harm befall the woman I loved.

I reached her just in time to find a man lying on the floor bleeding from a gunshot wound to the gut. She yelled at me to apply pressure to the wound but it was clear from where I was standing that he was already gone. No hope; No life. This young man had lost it all tonight, the cop pronounced him dead at 12:47 am, Monday morning. The cop called in the situation to her boss and walked off. Blood soaked and confused by her sudden distance I followed the cop out of the forest, back into the city to get cleaned up at my place.

Once at my place, Trista asked me to bag my clothes and bring them to the police station. I agreed and went into the bathroom to shower and change. When I emerged from the bathroom I found Trista nowhere to be seen. I arrived at the station an hour later; the beautiful Hispanic at the reception desk woman asked me to take a seat.

"Trista will be out in a moment, dear." She stated once I had found my sit.

No more than five minutes later, Trista came out of an interrogation room. The woman who walked out to meet me looked nothing like the one I saw in the forest. The intense look of longing to be loved was gone and replaced with a strong look of remorse for the man who was killed. He wasn't only some stranger but her ex-husband - I later found out- someone who was known for his temper and Trista looked frightened because little did I know, I had run into him earlier that day; He was following Trista who was following me and when he saw us in the forest.

He had pulled a gun out from the backside of his pants and was about to shoot me when Trista's partner- Morgan- saw this and shot him. Trista was devastated and I couldn't understand why. This man had tried to kill me and she was over here crying about it!

"Vic, I have to go home. I need to shower and do some serious thinking before I make any decisions." She said in a dejected voice.

I asked if I should stay at the station or go home with her.

"No I can barely keep my eyes open. Go home and wait for my call." She said as she walked out of the station leaving me there with the desk woman.

I walked home in the rain replaying the whole night in my mind. I remembered seeing her there across from the bar watching me like I was some kind of criminal- but a sexy one. I remembered kissing her and feeling her desire; seeing how much she had wanted me before the shot went off.

I waited like this for three hours 'til finally my phone rang. It was Trista, she had been crying. She asked me if I could go over to her place, said we needed to talk. As I hung up the phone and gathered my things to leave, I only had one thought in mind "Fuck!"

j_ray68
j_ray68
5 Followers