Twisted Desire

Story Info
Be careful what you ask your wife for.
3.7k words
3.33
65k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,067 Followers

Many thanks to Kitty Pain for first editing and improving this story and to Treasure Townes for further help.

Ramona was sick to death of anal.

Every night: anal anal anal.

When she married Ralph, she knew he was a good salesman and proud of his persistence. He bragged that he never gave up, but she once made him show her his call reports and proved to him that though he closed more than ninety per cent of the time, even he couldn't sell every customer.

That was one of the hundreds of ways she tried to convince him that no matter what he said, what he promised, what he bought her or where he took her, she was never going to do anal.

************

When they were dating, before he proposed, he had tried once to go there. She had apologized to him the next day for biting, scratching, screaming and somehow managing to pick his body up and throw it off the bed before running out of his apartment so fast she didn't stop to zip up her skirt.

She patiently explained she would never give her ass to anyone -- not him, not a handsome movie star that she might fantasize about, not anyone.

She admitted that maybe he was right. Maybe she had been brainwashed into believing that organ was for one purpose only. But she wasn't going to spend good money on a psychologist to get over her hang-up. She was holding onto her phobia, and he needed to accept that.

Despite her declaration, Ralph kept trying to convince her. It exasperated her so much that a week before the wedding, she told him she was ready to call it off. She asked him to go home and think hard about what he really wanted.

The next day, he told her that though he hoped she would someday change her mind, he would drop the subject because he loved her, anal or not.

************

For a while, he left her alone. But after a few years, he started bringing it up again. At first, he only mentioned it occasionally, but gradually he brought it up constantly, to the point where it drove her to distraction.

She found herself starting to anticipate his persuasion even before he started in. She pleaded, begged, insulted and screamed, but nothing slowed his anal lobbying. She put more effort than ever into sex and got to the point where she had no problem inserting a finger into him. She even let him stick a finger into her ass and controlled her urge to throw up.

*********

One day, she was thinking about how much of her time was spent on anal. It intruded into her thoughts while she was at work, with friends, cooking, watching television and reading a book.

She was walking in the park and saw a man shaking his leg trying to dislodge a dog who was dry-humping him. Like a bolt out of the blue, it came to her that her problem wasn't Ralph's fault at all. It was hers.

Ralph was like a dog who couldn't control his animal impulses. He needed to be trained, but she was letting him run wild. She was enabling him.

Her realization stimulated her imagination, and ideas came flooding into her mind. She quickly walked home, went to her office, took a piece of paper and started writing them down. They were coming so fast that she could barely keep up. When they finally slowed, her hand hurt, but her head felt clear, as if she had just gotten over a cold.

She looked at her notes. Some of them were so bizarre that she was astonished at herself. How had those ideas ever entered her head?

She laughed as she started crossing them off her list. Some of the craziest ones would have sent her to prison. But she was glad she wrote them down, because they showed her how deep her feelings ran. She realized that the survival of their marriage might depend on her controlling Ralph's obsession.

She also crossed out many ideas she might have gotten away with. Some of them would have turned Ralph into a zombie and some would have meant she would have no children with him.

As she narrowed the list, she stopped at an idea that was far-fetched but so appropriate that she had to see if it was possible.

For the next two weeks, she spent every spare minute making calls, meeting people and visiting businesses. But she enjoyed it, because she was no longer frustrated. The more she worked on her goal, the happier she became.

When Ralph would start in on his anal marketing campaign, she no longer rebuked him. She just smiled. Soon this would be over. He smiled back and thought he was making progress.

On his own, he decided to move more slowly now that she seemed less upset. He would only mention anal if he saw some positive indicators that might lead to success on a given night. He asked about her day and about her job and listened hard to see if she was in a good mood.

She was so absorbed in her preparations that she didn't notice his new strategy, and when she was ready, she became frustrated. Her plans would be set into motion the next time he brought the subject up, but he didn't. Did she go through all that work for nothing?

For two days, she was upset, but on the third day, she woke up and gave herself a talking-to. Why should she care what caused Ralph to stop tormenting her? She needed to relax. Even though she had spent a lot of time on her plan, at least she was saving the money she would have spent on it.

That night she was all smiles and whistled happily while making dinner. Ralph decided she must have had a good day and was in a receptive mood. He waited until they were almost done with dinner before he brought it up, and he didn't make it blatant. He thought he was just slipping it smoothly into their conversation.

From her startled reaction, he knew that his soft-soap effort hadn't worked, but then she gave him a broad smile. He smiled back at her.

"Ralph," she said, "you've finally made me realize how important this is to you, so I'm going to give you anal."

"Oh Ramona! You don't know --"

"Hush, Ralph, and listen. I've told you a thousand times that no man is ever going to shove his thing in my ass. It's nothing against you. Think of it as a law of nature that applies today, tomorrow and the rest of my life.

"But I know you want anal so much that you are willing to break the promise you made to me before we were married. Even though I'm not happy about it, I've decided to give you a one-night hall pass.

"My hope is that afterward you will never bring it up again. I've arranged everything, and I'll even be there watching.

"Maybe you're thinking that once I see you do it with someone else, I'll realize it's not that bad and will give in some day. I promise you that's not going to happen, but I am going to have a video made so you can watch it whenever you want to.

"I hope your anal on Saturday will put an end to the subject and we can move forward. If my plan doesn't work, well, it can't get any worse than it is right now.

"Yes, this is happening Saturday night at one of those places where men pay to watch women have sex with other men or women. The men sit behind a glass wall. They talk to the sex workers though a microphone and tell them what they want to see. They can hear every sound on the other side of the glass, or they can choose music."

Her eyes were closed as she spoke, but now she opened them and saw Ralph's mouth hanging open in amazement. He began to say something, but she spoke again before he could get a word out.

"Don't ask any questions. I'm not telling you anything else. Saturday night is two days away, and the subject is closed until then."

She saw Ralph was ready to explode from curiosity. That night and the next and all day Saturday, she saw him sneaking looks at her. He was dying to say something, but he wasn't going to jeopardize his opportunity.

**************

The place she had picked was in a slightly seedy area near downtown, with a gaudy neon sign out front. There was a parking lot on the side with a security guard.

Once they walked through the front entrance, Ralph saw that the interior was clean, sleek and modern. A woman in a business suit led them down a hall and into a room with a bed and nothing else in it. Ralph wondered how much Ramona was paying for this.

The bed was in the middle of the small room. It was high, just above stomach level for him. The room was barely larger than the bed so when he walked around it, he often rubbed against the wall or the bed. The wall was padded with spongy foam. Ramona explained the set-up.

"There are video cameras embedded in the walls and ceiling all around the room," she said. "The bed is high to make it easy for the girls."

"Girls?" asked Ralph, astonished.

"Down, Ralph! You only get one anal. I mean the two videographers who are going to walk around the bed filming close-ups. As you can see, there's barely enough space for them to move.

"Once they're in here, there's no danger of anyone falling. If it gets so wild that bodies are flying, they will bounce off the wall and back onto the bed. If someone is close to the edge, one of the girls will move over to block the body before it can slide off the bed.

"The lighting will be dim and moody at the beginning like it is now. I'll be controlling it. Once I see the action is starting, I'll make everything super bright, like this, so the high definition videos will come out crystal clear.

"The speakers are up on the ceiling. I've picked 'Stairway to Heaven' first because it starts softly, but about halfway through, it gets really loud and frantic. Then it's 'Purple Haze,' 'Free Bird,' 'Layla' and 'Won't Get Fooled Again.' I timed them out, and that should be long enough.

"I'll be watching from behind this glass wall. You can set the lighting so the glass looks black and the sex workers can't see the men watching them. But I told them to light up my room so you'll be able to look over and see me watching you.

"Oh, one more thing. To make the video more interesting, you're going to have to earn your anal by catching Terry. The space around the bed is so narrow that it shouldn't take long. Terry gets a bonus for every minute eluding you. Take off your sandals and give them to me. You'll be able to run faster without them.

"I'll have a microphone, but I'm not going to say much. Maybe I'll yell some encouragement. I can amplify my voice so you'll be able to hear me above the music, but mostly it will be so loud you won't be able to hear anything else, not even Terry. Here's Terry now."

In an ill-fitting dress, Terry didn't strike Ralph as hot. He guessed Ramona spent more on the room than the hooker. At least the makeup wasn't layered on to the point of being grotesque.

Terry acted nervous and shifted uncomfortably from high heel to high heel. Ralph decided it must be part of the act.

"Terry doesn't have much on top," said Ramona, apologetically, "but I think you'll like this. Turn around, Terry, squeeze your legs together and bend over."

Terry turned around and did what Ramona ordered. Ramona lifted the short skirt and displayed a large, round firm bottom. She slapped the white granny panties that were so tight they looked ready to split.

"Look at this ass," Ramona said, starting to stroke it. "It's so big and round that it barely fits between the bed and the wall."

Ralph looked for a while and then raised his head and saw his wife looking at him. Her gleaming eyes stared so intensely into his that he that he had to look away.

"It looks a globe welded onto a human body," she continued. "You have to admit you've never seen an ass like this one. That's why I picked it for you."

Terry fidgeted under Ramona's caresses and didn't seem happy.

Part of the act, Ralph thought again, but then he thought, either it's a good act, or Terry really hasn't done much anal. What if it's Terry's first time taking it in the ass? His mouth watered and he felt his shorts getting tighter in front.

"I think we're ready," Ramona said. "I'm renting this by the minute. Take off your T-shirt and give it to me. As soon as I turn on the music, you can start.

"Remember, you have to catch Terry, but Terry's wearing high heels, and you're just wearing running shorts and briefs, so that should be a snap. You look like you're in seventh heaven, Ralph."

He was gazing at Terry's ass and didn't notice Ramona leaving the room.

"Hi Terry," he said. "I'll try to make this easy on you."

No I won't, he thought to himself. He wasn't going to waste a chance like this and intended to pound Terry's ass into a pulp.

Terry continued to fidget and didn't say anything.

Ralph looked up and saw the light go on in the viewing room. Ramona was brightly lit and so clear that it didn't seem like there was any glass between them. She waved to him as the music started.

"There's a lady who's sure..."

He saw Terry move away from him to the other side of the bed and began walking as he approached, then running as he moved faster, but in awkward tiny steps. It must be hard to run in heels, Ralph thought.

It didn't take long. On the second lap around the bed, Ralph was able to grab Terry's wrist.

"Ooh, it makes me wonder."

He heard Ramona cheering above the music.

"Way to go Ralph! That was fast."

He pulled the struggling Terry to him. Terry pushed back but was soon enveloped in Ralph's arms.

Terry was definitely not stacked. The puffy, multi-layered dress was cut to hide it, but when it was crushed against his chest, Ralph couldn't feel much there. He strained to lift Terry, who wasn't light.

After he got Terry on the bed, he stopped to catch his breath and then clambered up after him.

There was no more resistance. As Ralph started opening the buttons of the dress, Terry took one of Ralph's hands and slowly moved it down. Ralph got the idea and continued to move his hand down the dress until it was between Terry's legs. Then he began moving it up under the dress. Terry wore no stockings, and Ralph was feeling bare thighs as he moved his hand up.

"Your stairway lies on the whispering wind."

Jimmy Page's guitar began slashing out chords. The music was so loud that the bed was vibrating as Ralph reached higher. Then his head jerked up.

He looked over and saw Ramona moving to the music with her eyes wide open, staring at him. A dazzling smile spread across her face as he looked at her in astonishment. He squeezed himself off the bed and moved to the glass separating them and screamed at her. She continued smiling.

Then Terry slowly slid off the bed and took off his head. At least that's what it seemed like at first to the horrified Ralph. But it wasn't his head, just his wig.

As Terry did this, the room was flooded in light. Ralph was able to see every pore on Terry's face as he pulled things off his eyelids and lifted the dress over his head. When he pulled down his panties, Ralph saw what had made him scream. It looked like a fire hose and was hanging straight down almost to Terry's knees.

Terry looked at him and began talking as he pulled off his high heels. Ralph clearly saw Terry's ass now. It was certainly big and round. But it was full of bulging muscles, just like Terry's arms and legs that had been hidden under the voluminous dress.

Ralph kept screaming, and now he pointed at Terry as he screamed at Ramona. Terry was still talking, but the music was so loud that Ralph couldn't hear his own words, let alone Terry's. When he stopped screaming to catch his breath, he heard the level of the music drop a few decibels. Ramona's amplified voice was crystal clear.

"Terry was trying to tell you he's not a she-male. I made him put on the makeup and the dress, but I agreed that when you found out his secret, he could take off the women's stuff.

"He's a professional porn actor who does both women and men, and his specialty is anal.

"Look how fast he got himself hard and how long it is. When I interviewed him, he was so thick that I couldn't get my little hands all the way around him.

"All that is about to go into you, Ralph, but don't worry, I left plenty of lube for you and Terry under the bed. Terry told me he's done a lot of virgins, and he'll break you in carefully before he gives you some anal memories you'll never forget.

"Once Terry gets his clothes off, he'll go for you as soon as I finish speaking. His bonus is based on how long he can stay in your ass.

"I'm going to enjoy watching the two of you tonight and on the video. Terry is going to do you in all kinds of positions and make sure everything looks good for the cameras. The video girls promised me close-ups so close that when he pulls out of you, your open asshole will look as big as a manhole cover on our large flat-screen.

"You're going to help make the video memorable, too. After he comes in your ass the first time, you're going to clean him and get him ready for the second round. That means his cock is going from your ass into your mouth, and you'll suck and lick it until it's hard again.

"You'll do this because he's going to hold your balls in one of his big hands and squeeze them until you play your part. The second time he fucks your ass, he'll pull out at the end to come in your mouth.

"A friend of mine is going to take the videos from all the cameras and edit them into a masterpiece. She's discreet, and I hope she's the only one who's going to know about tonight, but that's up to you.

"I'm going to visit my family for a few weeks while you decide. I know you'll hate me when we're finished tonight, but I hope after a week or so you can think straight enough to weigh all the pros and cons and make your choice.

"If you can't get past tonight, or if anal means more to you than our marriage, it will be simple. I asked a lawyer friend of mine, and she said there's not much either of us can do in this state except split everything evenly. Send the papers to my folks, and I'll sign them and get them back to you the next day.

"If that's your choice, it will be hard on me. Despite the fact that right now I'm all wet and excited about watching you get your anal, I still love you.

"So I hope you take the other choice, which means we stay married. I'll be glad to go to counseling with you if you want.

"I promise you that no matter what you do or say, I will never leave you or do anything like this again. You can even keep trying to get me to agree to anal. I hope you won't, because each time you bring up anal, I'll invite another couple that we know to come over and watch the video of you and Terry.

"Even worse, if I find out you've had anal with any other woman -- someone at the office, call girl, street hooker, anyone -- I'll offer the video to one of those amateur porn websites and send a link to everyone in your contact list.

"So if you decide to try and save our marriage, it looks like tonight may be your last chance for anal, Ralph. As you've told me many times, all you have to do is relax and you'll enjoy it."

She stopped speaking, and the music went back to the deafening level it had been earlier. Ralph glanced at the naked Terry and saw him smiling as his hand worked on his giant cock. It was sticking straight out now and looking like a fence post.

Terry started walking around the bed toward Ralph. Ralph began running, but with no more high heels to slow him down, Terry's rippling leg muscles propelled him forward.

"Purple Haze" was blasting as Ralph felt a hand grab his shorts and start pulling him back. He leaned forward and fell to the floor but kept scrambling as his shorts were pulled off. His briefs came off the same way, and then he felt a hand reaching between his legs and another on his shoulder. They lifted him in the air and threw him on the bed.

He looked over at Ramona. She had a wild expression on her face as she stared at him and Terry. It looked like she had a hand under her dress. He saw the door of his room open, and two women came into the room carrying video cameras.

edrider73
edrider73
1,067 Followers
12