Twisted Fantasy

Story Info
A walk she'll never forget.
1k words
3.3
41.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The alarm clock jolts me awake, sounding different this morning but I shrug it off. I blink my eyes trying to clear the grogginess. The early hour had come too quickly as I grudgingly removed myself from the warm covers. I dress in my walking clothes, loose fitting and comfortable and pull on my shoes. Grabbing my I pod I place the band around my arm and head out the door for my morning walk.

The crisp cool air of the morning greets me as I walk out the door. I inhale as the chill bites my lungs sharply and I have to take a quick moment to catch my breath. I walk down the steps of my building and towards the nearby park; it is early and the sun has not risen yet so there is an eerie darkness that surrounds me as I walk.

I quickly walk the short distance to the park and upon arrival I secure the ear bud headphones in my ears and turn it on to my favorite song. I synchronize my steps with the beat of the music as I begining my way down the winding paths.

Looking around I realize the park is empty or at least it seems to be. I walk on oblivious to the fact that now there is a man dressed in dark clothing quickly closing the distance between us. As I continue to walk, unaware of the fact someone is following me, one of the ear buds falls from my ear and I can hear the crunching of leaves behind me. I stop, and my heart begins to race, thinking to myself is there someone following me? I turn back and the path behind me is empty; there's nothing but darkness slightly illuminated by a single dimly lit lamp. I sigh in relief and my heart returns to it's normal rhythm.

I replace the ear bud in my ear and continue to walk. The man again takes his place behind me and quickens his pace; his long legs close in the gap between us rather quickly. I walk on unaware of what is soon to be my fate.

Suddenly a hand reaches out and covers my face. I let out a stifled cry as his big had covers my mouth. His other hand comes around my waist and stops me in my tracks. The arms around me are strong and their grip tightens around me as I struggle. Overpowering me against my loud muffled protests he drags me off the path. He pushes me to the ground, stunned from the impact of the fall landing on my stomach. I am unable to move for a brief moment giving him the chance to take out a piece of thick yellow rope from his pocket and shove a sock deep in my mouth. He then grabs each of my wrists and his fingers bite into my skin as I struggle to free my arms. Tightening his grip, "Hold still you whore," he snarls. "You are going to get what you deserve." His words only heighten my struggle not knowing what I did to deserve such treatment.

He entwines my wrists behind my back with the coarse rope cinching it tightly. I continue to squirm and I begin to feel the harsh sting as the friction burns my skin. Feeling he has sufficiently secured my hands he moves down to my legs. I could now feel the pressure of his knee on my back becoming more intense as he tries to capture my flailing legs. Finally succeeding he lets out a sinister laugh as he quickly wraps the rest of the rope around my ankles.

Lieing there unable to move I begin to cry and tears roll down my cheeks, too scared to think about what was going to happen to me next. The man then grabs the flimsy waistband of the workout pants I am wearing and jerks it down exposing my bare ass. He jabs my cunt harshly with his rough fingers and I jump sending searing pain down my arms as the rope continues to burn my wrists. He moves his fingers roughly around my pussy feeling my wetness inside. " You whore, you are enjoying this aren't you?" the man crudely snarls. I shake my head and whimper unable to speak my protests due to the sock gag stuffed in my mouth.

My continued protests only provoke him as he continues poking and prodding my now inflamed pussy. He then moves on to my ass and I jerk away from his prodding finger, but he grabs me and continues his torment to my ass. He finger fucks my ass 'till he feels it is time to ravage both holes at once. Tears stinging my face I became aware of this mans animal instincts as he holds me down and takes control of me. He unzips his pants and sticks his sharp protruding member into my already abused asshole. I scream into the sock lodged in my mouth but it does nothing to stop the brutal penetration that is now happening.

My heart's pounding out of my chest and my whole body is shaking out of control as he removes his cock ending the torture. Feeling his body leave me, I lie there on the ground and begin to sob uncontrollably still unaware of why I had just received such brutal treatment.

Not hearing the man still nearby he kneels beside me. He removes the mask he has been wearing and touches my shoulder imploring me to look up at him. Too scared to move for fear of worse things happening to me, I lay there motionless. "Look at me," a now familiar voice orders, I look up tears still blurring my eyes, I blink. A sudden wave of relief flows over my entire body as I realize it was You, though it does not stop the tears streaming down my face.

You swiftly unbind my hands and ankles kissing the burns left behind by the rope. Pulling my still shaking limp body to yours you wipe away my tears and kiss my lips tenderly.

You then lean back and a wicked smile plays at your lips and you ask,

"Did that fulfill your fantasy?"